just imagination.
forum for fun.
last edited on Jan 07, 2010 at 07:29PM

Alexander Rybak 2609 risposte

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1701-1750 of 2609

più di un anno fa Helene17Norway said…
heart
DISCLAIMER: i DON'T OWN ALEX, HE OWNS HIMSELF. I DON'T OWN OSLO OR ANY MENTIONED STREETS OR TOWNS EITHER

CHAPTER 6

Alexander's POV

Hng.

You yawn before rubbing your eyes, slowly opening them. Your room is as empty as always. You turn around and put your arm around-

What? Where is she?

You sit up in the bed and look around in the room. She was nowhere to be seen. You get out of bed and leaves the bedroom. You look around in the livingroom.

" Frøya? " You call out. No response. Maybe she's at the bathroom or something?

" Frøya? Are you in there? " You knock on the bathroom door.

" I'm coming in. " You grab the doorknob and press it down, the lock making a squeeky sound.

No. She's not here.

You enter the hallway and can see that her shoes and coat is gone. She must have left early.

Great. Just fine. Another lonely morning eating cereal alone while watching TV.

Cindy must have noticed you were down cause suddenly she's quickly by your side, licking your hand.

" Cindy, sometimes I think you are the only female I will ever have in my life. " You say and she makes a low growling sound.

" Shit. The interview! " You curse out and quickly run to your room and throw on a pair of pants and a white shirt. You then run to the bathroom and quickly snatch up the razor that's resting on the counter. You study your stubbles in the mirror before starting to slowly and carefully shave away the short hairs. You laugh at your reflection, doing funny faces that makes you look like a retard.

You take one last check in the mirror combing your hair. You look alright, besides, it was only one small interview, in your own livingroom.

-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­

Tick tok tick tok tick tok

Where the hell is she?!

You look at the clock and see it's almost half past one. She should have been here hours ago!

You check your cellphone.

No new messages.

She would have called if she was sick. You had given her your number, right?

You get up from the couch and enter the hallway before leaving your apartment. When you open the door you can hear people shrieking and sirens howl through the air. As you get closer you see yellow policetape cover the elevator doors. You would have to take the stairs.

You run down the stairs and the voices gets louder and closer. when you've reached the first floor you slam the door open and can see people collected in front of the elevator. Two policemen are trying to keep curious witnesses out of their way. You can see something covered by a white sheet on the ground. You could make
out the shape of a body.

You feel like you have to throw up as you cover your mouth with your hand. You walk over to one of the polie officers and he stops you.

" Wait a second! Who are you? " He says grumpy as he blocks your way. You take your ID-card out of your pocket and nearly throws it at his face.

" Alexander Rybak. Investigator in Oslo's private Detective Company, area 60B. " You say and he takes your ID-card and takes a good look at it before handing it back.

" ...Alright. You can pass. " He says and you walk past him and kneel infront of the sheet. You carefully grab the end of the sheet and uncover the victims face. You gasp.

Hanne Olsen

So this is why she didn't meet up. Holy shit.

You look at the marks on her throat. She had been choked. You could make out the perfect shape of the murderes fingers. Most of the skin on her throat was blue and purple. Her lips where a light shade of blue and her skin was white as paper. Her eyes was rolled back in her skull. They were bloodshot. It must have taken quite a while before she had died. You can also see some marks on her arms and torso. One of the police officers walks up behind you.

" She was squeezed between the elevator doors, used as some kind of doorstopper. She was already dead when we found her. It might have been an accident. "

An accident? Was he stupid?

" An accident? " You say bluntly.

" Do you think this looks like an accident? How do you get stuck between two elevator doors just by accident?! " You say angrily as you step up and meet his eyes.

" Woah! Calm down. " He says as he puts his hands up in defence.

" Maybe the elevator stopped and she tried to crawl out but then the elevator doors just closed when she was halfway out? "

" No. That is not what happened. Do you see these marks on her throat? They came from being choked. Someone was in the elevator with her, most likely the murderer. The murderer must have known
that she held sensitive information that would help us catch this brutal person and thereful, put her out of her days. "

" How do you know all this? " The policeman says, looking sceptically at you. What, did he believe YOU were the killer?

" I went to a private detective school by the age of eighteen, and I have a five year long criminal investigator education from one of Oslo's best schools. THAT is how I know it! " You say, making sure to rub it in his face. The policeman doesn't answer, he just press his lips tightly together. You take a deep breath and run a hand through your hair.

" So, she was supposed to talk with you, as far as I understand? " The policeman says. You turn back to him and look him in the eyes.

" Yeah. She is one of the victims. Her boyfriend was killed by this murderer and she held very important information about this person. The murderer must have known that she would tell on her and then arrive her to make sure she would never spoke. But also, this doesn't look like a planned murder. It looks more like the murderer paniced and killed her as fast as possible. This murder is known for torturing her victims, and as far as I can see, this woman has no traces of abuse. " You rub your chin, feeling the smooth skin.

" There are no witnesses? " You ask the officier.

" No. None. We've been checking out the entire neighbourhood but there is no clue after her. It's like she is a ghost or something. "

" Not a ghost, but awfully smart. " You say.

" Ok guys, let's get her out of here. " The police officer waves his hand and you step out of their way, letting them clean up after the corpse.

-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­--

Sorry for the lack of updates, I will try get back on track 8]
più di un anno fa Jenni- said…
Heyyy girls, if somebody want to read my next chapter, I'll guess I'm going to upload the next chapter quite soon...
più di un anno fa Lindaah14 said…
big smile
Yes yes yes Jenni! I want to read it :D:D:D
più di un anno fa silla17 said…
wink
Yeah Jenni i also want to read it ;) :D
più di un anno fa baybeegurl_559 said…
smile
damm he ihz gud lookin
più di un anno fa xxAbbieexx said…
@Jenni, I want to read the next chapter too :)

Chapter 8
“Ha, what am I thinking? Of course he won’t bite me, he can’t and won’t” you say angrily. He was the one you loved, but you couldn’t stand the thought of the love of your life outliving you. Your hand was healing pretty quickly, but the pain of losing Alex was too much. “What other options do I have? Why couldn’t I have kept my distance” you think to yourself, not knowing what to do anymore. You take your laptop from your laptop bag and switch it on. “God, why is Windows so slow on this thing” you sigh impatiently. Soon enough the laptop has fully loaded. You click on Internet Explorer, before loading Google and entering Erik’s name.

“Okay, I’m looking for Erik Sorensen” you think as you click on search. Vampire appears in nearly all of the search results. You click the result for Wikipedia, and quite a lot of information appears on your screen. “Erik Sorensen is a 72 year old vampire born in Oslo, Norway. Erik is believed to have killed many innocent victims in the past 50 years, but this has never been proved.” You stare at the screen, intrigued by what had been written. “So, Erik is a killer in disguise” you think curiously. You search for Luda Sorensen and some different information. “Luda Sorensen is a 70 year old vampire and the sister of Erik Sorensen; she is believed to have assisted Erik in the killing of innocent people, although this has not been proved.” You sit there, fascinated by all of this.

“Hmm, well if these two have killed many victims, I dread to think of what Alex could have done. You search for Alex and something completely different is shown. “Alexander Rybak is a 70 year old vampire, who currently lives in Oslo, Norway. Alexander is not known to have killed anyone, but is known as one of the rare ‘healing vampires’. Rybak is known to attempt to save the lives of attack victims, rather than to attack himself.” You are stunned by what you have just read. “Well, this may have proved why he won’t bite me. He is a ‘healing vampire’, but I bet anything he has had his fair share of ‘revenge attacks’.

You scroll down the page and this confirms your thoughts. “Rybak is known to have killed humans, in revenge attacks, after humans attempted to kill vampires during the post- war era.” You sit there, smirking because you knew you were right. You leave your room and go into Alexander’s room; your curiosity could wait no longer. “Well well Alex, you didn’t tell me you were a ‘healing vampire’” you say, knowing that you knew almost everything. Alex turns around, a look of confusion spreading across his face. “Of course I am Emilie, why do you think I won’t bite you. It’s my job to heal humans that have been victims of an attack” he says, looking at you strangely. You stand there, determined to know more.

“What is this about revenge attacks Alex” you ask, as he looks even more confused. “Ah well, it was 1952, humans were desperate to slaughter vampires, just so that they could be safe. Every vampire was warned to defend themselves and attack whenever possible. The humans soon gave up, they couldn’t defend themselves against us” he says, laughing slightly. You feel the anger rising through you. “So, that’s what is so funny” you demand, ending his short moment of fun. He stops laughing and looks worried.

“Emilie, what’s wrong, you look really pale” he says with a tone of guilt in his voice. “Oh I’m fine Alex, only now I know that I’m in danger, and tragedy lies ahead for one or more of us. Someone will meet their fate, who will, well that is unknown, it hasn’t been decided” you say, feeling slightly weird. Alex steps closer to you, and tilts your head upwards slightly. “Emilie, stop this, none of this is true, and your mind is playing games with you” he says, panicking. “I’m being serious Alex, I can already see it happening and I don’t know how, please help me” you almost scream. Alex looks at you with tears in his eyes, obviously very worried about you. “Emilie, calm down, your making me very worried, you’re not okay, there’s something wrong” he sobs, as he holds you tightly.

You stand there shaking, desperate to prove Alex wrong. “I can already see the tragedy happening, it’s me who is the tragic victim Alex, and you are already too late to save me” you say, your voice shaking with fear. “Emilie, please don’t say this, you can’t see it happening, it’s not possible” Alex says, as he starts to sob even more. You stand there, your body becoming weaker. “But I can Alex, you don’t know, stop saying this to me, you can’t save me, please just let me go” you whimper as he tightens his grip on you.

“Emilie, this isn’t normal behaviour, you seem to be very ill” he says nervously, as he looks deep into your eyes. You feel your body becoming very weak; you can barely stand up anymore. Alex looks at you in horror; he can’t understand what is happening.

“Emilie, you’re going to be okay, trust me sweetheart” he says softly, trying to get you to relax. You can no longer stand up and you collapse to the floor, and lie there looking up at Alex. He lifts you from the floor and takes you into your room and onto your bed. He sits beside you, holding your hand, trying to soothe you.

You hear him talking softly to you, trying to calm you down. “Stay with me, stay with me Emilie. Stay with me, don’t leave me” he says as he softly caresses your hand and hair. “I’ll call a doctor and have you examined sweetheart” he says, still caressing your hand and hair softly, soothing you...

Read and Comment Pleasee :) x
più di un anno fa AnitaFable said…
@Helene: it's more and more mysterious! :D I like this criminal story ^^
Awesoooome :D :D
laugh
@Jenni: Awww that elevatordude sounds hot :D:D But aww, Alex misunderstand it all D:

Abbie: Woho Alex is a healing vampire! :D A nice one! :D Can't wait for more ^^,
Oooooooh :o That was so sad :o
I want moooore :D
I really like your story :D :D
heart
DISCLAIMER: STILL DON'T OWN ALEX, HE OWNS HIMSELF: I DON'T OWN OSLO EITHER
Chapter 7:

Frøya's POV:

Crap! Crap crap crap!

How could you be so stupid?!

Killing someone, in the same building with a highly educated investigator? That's madness!

You were watching the news, and you could see pictures of Aker Brygge and inside the building where the murder happened. A police officer were standing there, talking. Maybe Alexander didn't know?

Don't be silly! Of course he fucking knows!

But he didn't know it was you, right? Or maybe he did. Maybe he suspected you since you left so early and then suddenly they find a dead body an hour later?

All this makes your head ache.

You enter the kitchen and open the cabinet over the sink. You take out the biggest glass you can find. You fill it full with icy cold water before downing it all. You shiver from the cold water sliding down your throat.

" Alright. Calm down. You did not leave anything they can use as proof. Besides, Alex have no proof so it doesn't matter if he suspect me or not. I will stay away from him and he will soon forget about me. "

You enter the livingroom again as you hear your cellphone ring. You curse while rummaging through your purse. You finally manage to fish it out from one of the small pockets. You can't recognise the caller ID.

" Hello? " You say.

" Hey! It's me! Alex from yesterday! " The voice shouts happily.

Fuck! It's him!

" Oh, um, hey. " You say, trying not to sound nervous.

" Why did you leave so early? " He says, sounding really down.

" Umm, my friend, Laura, she got sick. Yes very sick, so I had to leave early to see her at the hospital. " You lie.

" Oh, sorry I didn't know that. Is she alright? " He asks, sounding concerned.

" Oh she will be fine, trust me. "

" Well, anyways. I was wondering, if we... maybe could meet again? " He says shyly.

" Meet again? In what way do you mean? "

" As in a date? Please? I think I like you. "

Alex.. Likes.. You?

" You... like me? " You ask in a low voice.

" Yes I do. I know that you maybe only look at it as a one night stand, but I have never felt anything like this for anyone. "

" Y-you mean that? "

" Yes I do. Please? And if you don't want us to be something more, can we at least be friends? "

" Umm... Alex? "

" Yeah? "

" I think..I think I like you too. "

-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­

Alexander's POV:

Yes! She likes me too!

" You mean that?! Really?! " You shout in the phone loudly.

" Yeah, sure, so why not. So where do you want us to meet, and when? " She asks in a low voice.

" Umm, if you tell me your address, then I could come pick you up around eight? "

" Mmm.. sure, that sounds fine. Where do you wanna go? "

" Oh, im. I don't know. Maybe we can discuss that later? " You say.

" Sure. Then it's settled. "

" Great! " You squeal.

" I gotta go now, but I'll see you later. Byebye. "

" Bye! " You say and end the call. You shriek as you throw the phone on the couch.

" I got a date! I got a date! I got a d-a-t-e! " You dance around in the livingroom and eye Cindy in her bed. You dance over to her and pick her up throwing her in the air.

" Cindy! Did you hear that? SHE LIKES ME! " You sing and she barks happily and wags her tail. You dance with her in your arms, spinning around in circles.

" I am the luckiest man in the world! " You yell, nearly tripping on your carpet. Cindy start's squirming, signalising she wants to get down.

" Oh, sorry! " You tell her and put her back down and she gladly runs back to her bed, walking in circles a few times before laying down and close her eyes. You look at the clock. It was 15:04. You still had five hours before you would meet. What to do?

-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­-

Frøya's POV:

Had you just thanked yes to a date with an investigator? How could you?!

What if you got busted.

No. You would be busted. You would need an advice from one of the best.

You pick up your cellphone and press the number. It rings a few times before the person on the other end picks it up.

" Yes? "

" Linda? It's me. "

Linda Herweyer. One of Netherlands most wanted serialkillers. She was caught over and over but always got away. She had contacts who easily could delete the proof and BAM! She was out again.

" Frøya? "

" Yeah. I really need your help. I am into deep shit now. " You say nervously.

" What kind of deep shit? " She asks.

" Well. Last night I went home to one of Oslo's best investigators. It was a one night stand, nothing more. Or so I tought. He is investigating a case! My case! He just slept with the murderer! I thought we both would forget that night, but today, he called me and asked me out on a date, and I said yes.. "

" Ohh I see.. Well that do make a perfect opportunity you know. "

" Oh? How come? " You ask quietly.

" Think about it. You can trick him. Make him believe that you're interested in him, and while you are dating, you can destroy all the clues and proof he got against you. " You can feel her smile through the phone.

" But what if he finds out? Then what am I gonna do? "

" Then you'll put him off his days. "

Kill Alex?

Yes she was right. It is the only way.

" Yeah. Yeah you're right. "

" You sound so unsure. Don't tell me you like him back? "

Errr.

" No. No I don't like him back. " You say coldly in the phone.

" Geeh, sorry, I was just curious. "

" Sorry, I am just nervous about it all. I don't really know what to do. "

" You will find out in the end. You always do. " Linda says as she hangs up. You place your phone on the table and look out in the air.

You had no compassion. No feelings. You did not feel anything when killing all those people.

So why did this feel so different?
heart
OMG :D :D You wrote my last name right! :O *suprise* Yeeeuuuuy :D :D
And I love it a looooooooot :D :D Woohoo :D :D

Thaaaaaaaank you <3
Hahahahah my Linda Swinda! :D:D Of course I put you in the story!! !:D:D:D:D

Chapter 9

Half an hour later, there is a knock at the front door. Alex goes to answer and some minutes later, Alex and another young man enter the room. “So this is the girl who you had told me about” the man says quietly. He sits beside you on the bed, and shines a light into your eyes. “Well, that seems fine” he says as Alex breathes a sigh of relief. “Tell me Emilie, do you feel ill or anything?” the doctor asks, taking a notebook from his bag. “I have a really painful headache and I keep seeing and hearing things that I shouldn’t really be hearing” you say quietly. The doctor writes this down in his notebook before placing his hand on your forehead.

“You have a very high temperature, but this seems more of a mental illness. These symptoms which I have been told about are uncommon and need treating as soon as possible” he says as he closes his notebook. “I will give you some medication, but I advise you to stay here and rest” he says as he gives Alex the medication. “It is advisable that you stay with her” the doctor says before he and Alex leave the room. “If Emilie’s symptoms worsen, please call me immediately” the doctor says before he leaves the house. Alex closes the door and is straight up the stairs and into your room.

“Emilie, I can heal you, even if you haven’t been attacked” he says softly as he tends to your ill body. He puts his hands on your back as you sit up to take your medication. You swallow the tablet and lie back down. Alex gently moves your hair from your face and kisses your lips softly. “My kisses are said to heal injured and ill girls Emilie, let’s hope they can heal you” he says as he presses his lips on yours, staring deep into your eyes. The drowsiness from the tablets set in and soon enough, you are in a deep sleep.

One week passes before you fully recover from the illness. Alex had been with you the whole time and this had meant the vampires led by Erik and Luda had been planning to attack Alex over something that had never happened. One week later, you are back at school, and things don’t seem to have changed. Alex introduces you to his group, who seem weird and ghostly. You end up on the school playing fields with them. They all keep quiet, not really knowing what to say, when one girl opens her mouth slightly. “Well Alex, aren’t you worried about the threat of the others” says Charlotte, a dark haired vampire, who isn’t afraid to speak her mind to anyone.

Alex glares at her coldly, quite annoyed. “I’m not afraid, I want to you help me in protecting Emilie, that’s all I ask from all of you” he says as he looks at you and smiles. A blonde haired boy suddenly stands up and looks into the distance, his hands shaking. “Alex, Erik and Luda and their group are coming towards us” he says as the others stand up, looking defensive. They came over and Erik was smiling, looking straight at Alex.

“Don’t worry silly nervous wrecks, we have come for Alex, not the human” he says as two of his group grasp Alex’s arms tightly. They drag him away as he stares at you, you look back helplessly, and wishing there was something you could do. Alex’s group look on, unable to do anything. “Don’t do anything Emilie, otherwise they will kill you” they all say, before they leave for the school building, leaving you all alone. You head for the hall, where you hear loud voices and things being thrown.

“Why not become one of us Alex, instead of defending that poor, helpless human” you hear Luda say as you hear more clanging from in the hall. You decide that you couldn’t stand the thought of Alex being hurt and open the hall doors. The view of Alex having his hands tied around his back was unbearable and you run to him. You manage to untie the rope, but the other vampires suddenly run at you. You don’t move fast enough and Erik throws you across the room. “Nooo” Alex screams, as he runs to you. You sit up a little dazed but unhurt. He takes you in his arms before he is grabbed by two male vampires and thrown towards the opposite side of the room.

You scream as the vampires approach you. Erik moves his hand down your neck, you brush his hand away and he laughs quietly. “You leave her alone” Alex shouts at Erik, who turns around and smiles. “I’m not doing any harm Alex, just shut up and be quiet” he says as you pull away from Erik and run to Alex. Alex stands up as his group of vampires enter the hall. Two girls take you to the back of the room as the others try to defend Alex. They fail miserably as Erik gets Alex by the throat, throwing him into the opposite wall and running out of the room.

You rush to Alex, whose face is badly bruised and there are small cuts on his face. You start to cry as you gently touch his face. “Alex, you didn’t deserve this, it should have been me” you sob. Alex turns his face towards you and sees your tear stained face. “Emilie, I’m gonna be fine, you don’t deserve this to happen to you, don’t say that. I love you.” He says as he moans in pain. Two male vampires lift him from the floor. “We will look after him, you go with the girls, and they will take care of you” the vampires say as they take him from the room...

Read & Comment Pleasee :) x

last edited più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa s0nja said…
Niiiice everybody. I really hope that I come up with something clever to the end of my next chapter :) I know that I have been lazy with uploading but I really try to take a grip of this and load up asap! :D
Sha la lie Sha la la :P:P:P

It's very quit here :S

Sha la lie Sha la la :P:P:P
silla, yes it is...
So what are we gonna do about it ???

I have now a lot of free time because school is over. But i suck making stories in English. And i have no inspiration :S:S

And i mis your stories :(
surprise
Agreement! I miss them tooo ): ):
DISCLAIMER: I DON'T OWN ALEX, HE OWNS HIMSELF. I DO OWN FRØYA AND THE ICE CREAM MAN THOUGH. I DON'T OWN OSLO.

CHAPTER 8:

Frøya's POV:

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_­*_*­_*_­*_*­_*_­*_*­_*_­*

FLASHBACK:

Oslo 1991

" George I am sick of this! " You can hear your mother shout through the air before something breaking.

" I'm tired of you sitting on you ass on the couch all day long drinking! "

" And I'm tired of your goddamn bitching! "

" I'm bitching?! I'M BITCHING?! Well maybe if you would drag your ass out of the house and get a job, then I wouldn't have to be bitching! "

" Screw you, you whore! " You can hear something or someone get thrown against the wall.

" What about poor Frøya, huh?! Is this the father she shall grow up with?! A lazy asshole who does nothing except getting wasted every fucking night?! "

" Don't you dare take that tone to me, and don't you dare drag Frøya into this! " Your father hiss at your mom.

" I'M DRAGGING HER INTO THIS? She was already in this mess! She's your daughter! Meaning, YOU should be a good rolemodel! "

" I am a good rolemodel! "

" YOU ARE A GOOD ROLEMODEL?! HAHA! YOU MAKE ME LAUGH, GEORGE! YOU ARE THE SHITTIEST AND WORST ROLEMODEL EVER! WHAT DO YOU MEAN WITH FUCKING ROLEMODEL? DO YOU WANT FRØYA TO TURN OUT LIKE YOU?! A DRUNKEN UNEMPLOYEED LOSER?! "

You cover your ears and starts crying. You're hiding in the cupboard under the sink in the kitchen, listening to your parents fighting in the livingroom. It was always like this. Your mom would come home from work and start shouting and your father who usually layed on the couch knocked out cold from alkohol. You wish you never were born. That you didn't exist. You were the cause of all this. Your father had started drinking when your mom found out she was pregnant. He didn't want to be a father, he was only eighteen when they found out, and your mother sixteen.

" Hey! Don't blame this on me, woman! If it weren't for you, we wouldn't have that thing in our lives! "

" That thing..THAT THING?! Are you calling our daughter a THING?! How dare you?! "

" Hey! You were the one who wanted to keep it! I wanted to go for an abortion but noooo, you had to be all holy and keep it, even though you knew we could not afford it! "

" If you got a job, we would been able to afford it! But since your precious alcohol is more important than your daughter- "

" Shut up! SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU WHORE! " Your father shouts and you can hear your mother shriek.

" I'm tired of this George! I've had enough! I'm-! I'm LEAVING YOU! " Your mom shouts.

" The hell you are! " Your father yells and your head shoots up, knocking it in the back of the wall but barely noticing the pain. You open the cabinetdoor and run as fast as your short legs can carry you.

" Mommy don't leave please! " You shout as you see your mother shut the frontdoor. You burst it open and run as fast a you can.

" Mommy! Stop! " You cry and your mother stops up and turns around. You hug her legs tight.

" Don't leave me mommy! Please don't leave me! " You bury your head in her skirt. She sits down and place her hands on your shoulders.

" Frøya, I will only be gone for a little while, then, I'll come back and get you, ok? Then I will take us to a place far far away from here. Understand? " She says softly and you nod, wiping away a tear.

" Good, I'll see you soon. " She says and kiss your hair before getting in the car, starting the motor and drives away.

She never returned.

END FLASHBACK
_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_­*_*­_*_­*_*­_*_­*_*­_*_­*

Frøya's POV:

Your head shoots up as you hear the doorbell. You had had that dream again. That dream that haunted you. What started it all.

The doorbell rings again and you quickly get to your feet and unlocks the door, revealing Alex.

" Hi there. " He says with a big grin covering his face. In his left hand he is holding a rose, and in the other hand he holds...nine different boxes of chocolate? "

" Ehm.. what? " You ask and point at all the chocolate boxes. He looks down on them.

" Oh! Yeah, I didn't know what kind you liked the best, so I bought all of them. " He says shyly.

Your heart just melted alittle.

" Woah, thank you.. " You say and take the boxes from him. You set them down by your door before patting your pockets for the housekeys. You look at him. He was dressed in nothing to fancy. Just a regular white and black striped shirt and a pair of dark blue jeans. His hair wasn't as wild as usual. He must have combed it for once. His face was flaweless though, there was no trace after his usual stubbles. His big innocent brown cow eyes just completed his adorable shape.

" Yeah so, have you desided where you want to go? " He asks you.

" Nothing to fancy, please. Just, let's go somewhere talking, like the park? " You ask.

" Yeah sure, we can do that. "

-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­--

You sit in the car with him, looking out of the window listening to him chatting away happily. You're answering him with tiny hmm's and ahh's.

" Are you ok? You seem so distant. " Alex says, quickly throwing a concerned look over at you. You turn around to face him.

" No, nothing wrong, just a bit nervous. I haven't been on a date for a while. " You lie. He looks at you again before placing his eyes on the road again.

" Oh, alright then. " He says, suddenly turning quiet.

" You don't have to stop talking you know, actually, listening to your voice makes me less nervous. " You say and you can see him trying to hide his smile.

" Really? Well, what should I talk about? "

" Well, I don't know.. Just talk about something? "

" Ok then, well, did you know I have a dog? " He says and you look at him.

" Yeah, or at least I saw one at your apartment. " You answer.

" Her name is Cindy. She's a schnauzer. I got her when I turned 14. She's the greatest dog ever. " He sighs and his whole face beams while he talks about Cindy. It was kinda cute.

-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­-

Alex's POV:

Shit! I am boring her! Ok Alex, think!

" Umm, yeah, enough dog talk. We're here. " You say and shut down your car before getting out. You quickly run over to her side opening the door for her.

" May I? " You smile nervously, afraid she was some kind of feminist that would kick you in the nuts saying she was fully able to open the doors herself. It had happened before, twice.

Luckily she smiles and take your hand as she get's out of the car. You quickly lock it with a loud beep before putting a hand around her waist and starts walking.

" This is nice. " She suddenly says right out of the blue.

" Yeah. " You smile and agree.

" Should we buy some ice cream? " She asks and points at a small wagon in the middle of the park. There wasn't alot of people out this late, except for you two and the ice cream man, there was only two kids playing with a ball.

" Ice cream? Sure! Why not? I like ice cream.. "

Shut up Alex! Shut up shut up shut up!

She drags you over to the wagon and the man in his middle sixties smiles friendly at you.

" Good evening young man. " He says to you before looking at Frøya.

" Miss. " He completes.

" What can I get you two? "

" Erh, I want vanilla and chocolate. " Frøya says and the man scoops it up and place it in an ice cream cone before giving it to Frøya.

" I'll just have a strawberry one. Pure strawberry, please. "

" Here you go, that will be 42 kroner. " He says and you pat your pocket after you wallet. Except..

There is no wallet there.

You look horrified and your whole face heats up and you are ready to stutter out an explanation, something along the lines of gnomes stealing it when you had been abducted by them.

" Thank you miss. " The old man thanks Frøya and you can see her handing over money. She says farewell before you two leaving.

" Sorry about that. " You apologise to her.

" Sorry? For what? " She ask's curiously.

" For having you paying for it. I forgot my wallet at home and- "

" Ohhh, no don't worry about it. 40 Isn't really that much. "

" But- "

" No, seriously, it doesn't matter. " She smiles and takes a bite of her ice cream.

Suddenly the sky are covered with gray clouds, and the rain starts pouring down. You both squeak at the same time.

" The car! " You both shout in union before running as fast as you can without spilling any ice cream. You sigh in relief when you see the car and quickly unlock it. You both get in the backseat, shivering from the cold rain that had soaked your clothes.

-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­-

You sit there together in silence, eating ice cream while watching the rain pour down outside. You both lay there in the backseat together. It was cold, it was wet, and you had never had a greater time in your whole life.

--------------------------------

This is the worst chapter ever. No I'm serious. I had absolutely no idea what to write, so I just wrote some random shit. Hopefully, the story get's more exiting soon. I really hate writing filler chapters, blergh.
Helene it was good

I liked it ;)

You write better stories than me because i have no inspriration ;)
Chapter 10

Two days had passed and you had only just managed to keep the anger inside of you. Alex’s wounds had healed fairly quickly, but you were mentally damaged forever after what you had seen. Alex had become more defensive of you, now that the vampires were close to attacking you. You sit in the living room, watching T.V, not understanding the language but then you didn’t care, it took your thoughts away from the events that had happened two days ago. You decided that you didn’t really want to be in this school anymore.

You sat there, thinking about everything when you decide that you couldn’t bear to be separated from Alex. You knew how to defend yourself, but against the dangerous vampires, you stood no chance. In you’re mind you saw visions of Erik attacking you, biting you and killing you. You saw a painful vision of Alex holding your lifeless body in his arms, screaming in emotional agony. You went up the stairs and into your room, to find Alex lying on your bed, his eyes focused on the ceiling. You go over to him and sit beside him. He notices that you are there and looks at you and smiles softly.

“Alex, I want you to tell me something” you say, not daring to look at him. He sits up and starts playing with your hair. “What is it Emilie, you know I tell you everything” he says, winding your hair around his fingers, gently caressing it. “What does it feel like to you, when you touch me and kiss me” you say as he continues playing with your hair. “It feels so...well, it’s indescribable, the feeling of touching and kissing a human is so good, that it’s almost addicting” he says as he lets go of your hair and lies you back on the bed. He moves his lips towards your neck, before very softly biting it; you smile as he moves his lips to yours and kisses you deeply, as he moans quietly. His lips leave yours.

He looks agonised before leaving the room. Something was on his mind. He was keeping a secret, but what about? Soon enough, you feel as if you are being followed everywhere by Erik. He was not letting you out of his sights and one day, you finally lose your sanity. “What the hell do you want Erik, just leave me alone, I swear to God you’re getting on my nerves!!!” you scream as he follows you down the street towards Alex’s house. “You really do not want to know, you will regret this moment” he snarls as thunder suddenly makes you jump. It starts thundering and lightning as heavy rain starts to soak you both. Suddenly, Erik turned black with rage, this was clearly not normal.

“What’s going on with you Erik” you stutter as he steps towards you. His face just a picture of fury. “I would run now, before I lose my mind and kill you, silly pathetic human” he screams as you run nearer and nearer to Alex’s house. You collapse at the front door as Alex opens it. “Emilie, are you alright?” he asks nervously, as you get up off the floor and rush into the house. “Leave me alone, don’t come near me, don’t even talk to me” you shout as Alex stands there with the front door wide open, the thunder sounded even louder now. You find your suitcase and start to get your stuff out of the wardrobe and into the suitcase. You had to leave before it was too late.

You carry your case downstairs, before looking into the living room. Alex was watching some boring programme, and this was the perfect chance to get away. You close the door quietly behind you, before rushing down the street. You get to the end of the street before you hear a familiar voice. “Emilie get back here, where the hell do you think you’re going?” Alex shouts as the runs to you. He drags you and your case back to his house before slamming the door behind him. “Don’t you ever do that again, you had me worried sick.” He says as you take your stuff up the stairs, totally ignoring him.

You were so furious with him; he was being a little too overprotective. But maybe this was a good thing for what was about to happen. Two weeks later, you’re putting some books into your locker, when someone creeps up behind you. You don’t see or hear them. The only thing that happens is a hand around your mouth, and the feeling of being dragged across the floor to somewhere unknown. Alex goes to find you near your locker after his violin lesson. He sees a piece of paper in your locker and he reads it. “You’ll never see her again, so don’t attempt to look for her” the note reads as Alex feels the terror flooding through his body. “Emilie!!!” he screams, desperately worried about you...

I haven't been able to update because of exams ! But hopefully I'll be able to continue more often ! :)
Yes jenni ofc i wanna read your story

I love your story and the story from Helene ;)
big smile
@Helene: It's wasn't that bad! :O I liked it :D
@Jenni: Ofc I want to read your story too :D
@Abbie: More more more :D:D
Chapter 6

After a few minutes silence Delfinia runs to her brother. She’s relievd just like everybody else.

- Jacqueline, come, Kalinka says.
- Oh, yes, I will.

She had got Kalinka’s point. It was about to be a surprise to Alejandrovich how Jacqueline would look alike on Saturday and of course she didn’t want to ruin the surprise or soil the dress.
They go with Kalinka to the room to change. Jacqueline doesn’t have to wear her old dress anymore. She gets one of Kalinka’s everyday dresses.

Afterwards they head back to Alejandrovich’s room. Here they spend the rest of the day. Playing cards, getting to know each other better, singing and laughing.

The next days past very slowly according to Alejandrovich’s thoughts. Of course he goes everyday to the marketplace to see Jacqueline. He’s just hanging around their by their apple stand. But also helps with selling.

It’s on Friday when Alejandrovich tells about what he had done. A huuuuuge silence is spread around in the kitchen.

- But isn’t it nice that my son has a lady for the autumn ball; his mother smiles like she means it.
- You did what; his father bursts out in anger?!
- Asked the girl from the marketplace to be my lady at the autumn ball; Alejandrovich repeats as he calmly cuts another piece of bread to himself
- You will regret this; his father shouts before he throws the newspaper on the table and angrily disappears out of the kitchen.

The rest of the family and the housekeepers in the kitchen remain in a silence surrounded by a small fear.

Around 3 pm. Alejandrovich takes Jacqueline to a small café beside a park a bit outside of the center in the town. When they arrive, as a gentleman, Alejandrovich opens the fine, dark wooden door with a medium large window. Inside they are met by a nice old couple behind the desk.

- What can I offer the young couple; the old man smiles?
- We’re thinking still, I guess; Alejandrovich replies as he takes a look at Jacqueline.
- Here is so much to choose of. I don’t have any idea what to take; she says quietly to Alejandrovich.
- It’s okay, beautiful, let’s ask him; Alejandrovich replies quietly to her as he asks the old man behind the desk. Jacqueline has turned a bit red of the compliment.
- Well, we have both cake and buns and they are all newly baked. I think some cake and black coffee could be nice for the young couple now in the afternoon.
- What do you think; Alejandrovich asks Jacqueline?
- Cake, yes. It’s been ages since I ate cake last time; she smiles shyly as she stays close to Alejandrovich all the time.
- Can you tell us a bit about what kind of cakes you have, please; Alejandrovich asks the old man?
- Here is a raspberry cheesecake. The last ones are made nowadays for this year. We have also other kinds of cheesecakes. Here are one with Dutch cheese, one with French cheese and one made of Italian cheese. I’m sorry to tell that strawberry cakes are already out for this year.
- What are those there; Jacqueline is looking to the left while asking?
- Oh here, my lady, we have our chocolate cakes. We use the finest chocolate in town. First we have the one only made of white chocolate. Beside it we have a milk chocolate cake with small pieces of nougat and back here is a mix of white, milk and dark chocolate. Or maybe you would like this one. It’s a dark chocolate cake which has some chocolate sauce inside to make a sticky taste. The frosting is thin and has small pieces of white chocolate.
- The last one sounded so heavenly, but it’s probably very expensive; Jacqueline says.
- Don’t worry, sweetie, I’ll pay for you; Alejandrovich looks her deep in the eyes.
- Two pieces of that cake and two cups of black coffee, please; Alejandrovich says.
- Thank you very much; the old man smiles behind the desk.

After paying they go outside and found a perfect place with beautifully patterned, white, stone furniture. Alejandrovich helps the chair under Jacqueline, and then he sits down himself. The old lady brings the stuff to them. They thank her and start eating. The cake pieces have some whip cream on them.

They sit and talk for hours. The old lady is just coming to pick up their plates and cups when they get up for leaving. Also the sun is slowly starting to go down. Before leaving, they thank her and then they start to walk arm in arm trough the park back to the marketplace.

Jacqueline’s grandmother has already started to pack the horse carriage when they arrive. She’s about to put on an old wooden box of apples when her grip of it slips leading to that the box crashes down on the ground in to thousand wooden pieces and all the apples roll in different directions.
Both Jacqueline and Alejandrovich run immediately to pick up the apples. 5 min. later they come with an armful of apples to Jacqueline’s grandmother who’s sitting on the ground trying to rebuild the box.

- I don’t know how long I can take this anymore she says; as a tear runs down her cheek.
- Oh, grandmother, don’t worry; Jacqueline says as she puts the apples on the carriage and then goes down on her knees to hug her grandmother.

Alejandrovich puts also the apples he picked on the carriage and then he and Jacqueline help her grandmother up from the ground. The marketplace is empty already from people. After a while Jacqueline puts the last things in the carriage while Alejandrovich helps her Grandmother up in the carriage to the driver’s place.

- Oh, thank you so much, Sir; she says.
- Call me Alejandrovich, please. Your very welcome, my dear lady; Alejandrovich replies.
- And you can call me Iris; she smiles.

Suddenly Alejandrovich sees Jacqueline in trouble and rushes up to help her.

- I’ll come and pick you up here tomorrow; Alejandrovich says while holding Jacqueline’s hands.
- That’s sweet of you. Don’t you get tired of coming down here every day; she asks then?
- No, not as long as I see you here.

Jacqueline remains in silence. Alejandrovich is still holding her hands. After a small moment she watches him in the eyes and then she wraps her arms around him and hugs him tightly.
Alejandrovich is a bit confused at first but only a few seconds later he feels how warmth is spreading in his whole body and carefully wraps his arms around her.

- My child, will you come soon? I know love is stronger than anything at that age but we have to go. It’s dark soon; Iris shouts smiling from the carriage.
- I’m coming; Jacqueline replies while turning around but still holding her hands around Alejandrovich.

- I have to go now; Jacqueline says to Alejandrovich.
- Yes, I understood. Tell her that she can come tomorrow too; he smiles.
- What?! I mean… really?
- Yes, I mean it. I’m sure we’ll find some company for her too.
- Thank you, thank you, thank you, Alejandrovich. I’ll tell her as soon as we get home.

They hug quickly before Jacqueline runs and jumps up on the back of the carriage. Alejandrovich stands there watching until he can’t see them anymore.

Soon Alejandrovich walks home. Stars had already started to come up in the sky. Tomorrow was the ball. Month’s of waiting was over. A small wind fluffies up his hair a bit more and some leaves are rolling around on his feet. The stars had now filled the whole sky and a half moon was watching over the sleeping town.

@ Abbie: I'm really curios for your next chapter :D
@ Helene: Although it was a filler chapter it wasn't boring ^^
@ Jenni: Waiting really much for your next chapter ^^D
Ok, so I have writers block again, and have no idea how to write the next chapter, but I will try to have it up by the weekend. So instead of posting nothing, and to keep this forum alive, I desided to write a small Twoshot. For those who have never heard of a Twoshot, that means its a story that only contains two chapter ( which means, it's not a chaptered fic ).

Title: Caveman Alex ( Part 1 of 2 )

Rating: PG-13 I guess

Summary: Alex and the people in the stone age. Also I have no idea if they used clothes back then, so let's just say they wore animalskin, or ran around naked. Whatever floats your boat.

Pairing: None

Disclaimer: I don't own Alex, Ådne, Moa or the rest of mentioned celebrities. Also, sabretooths and mammuts didn't exist in the stone age, but under the ice age, but since I have no idea what animals lived under the stone age, I desided to put them there anyway.

Third persons POV:

It's a beautiful sunny day, and the sun is high up in the sky, shining brightly over field and land. The growls of sabretooths could be heard from far away and the same with the awakened mammuts.

Out of one of the smaller caves, a twenty four year old man crawled out and stretched his limbs, scratched his back and let his eyes travel over the small "village" of caves. His name is Alexander. Over by one of the larger caves a younger man called Ådne sits and draws on the wall with his finger, using animalblood as paint. Alexander walks over to him and looks at the painting.

" What Ådne makes? " He asks in a deep voice, pointing at the painting.

" Ådne makes mammuts. Drawing from yesterdays event. " Ådne answers as he keeps drawing a mammut and a stickfigure throwing stones at it.

" Man don't kill mammuts with stones! " Alexander snorts.

" Man kills with spear! " He smacks Ådne on the back of his head, making him cry out.

" Ouch! " Ådne rubs the back of his head and glares at Alexander.

" Why Alexander just standing there? Why don't Alexander go help Didrik with slaughtering of sabretooth? " Ådne asks and eyes Didrik, who is seated on a stone a few meters away with a dead sabretooth infront of him. Alexander smiles and walks over to him. There was no more stones available so he sat down on the ground by Didriks side.

" Alexander help Didrik out here? " Didrik asks, pointing at the dead tiger. Alexander picks up a stone and starts poking the tiger with it.

" Stone don't work. Can't cut tiger. " He says sadly, pouting. Didrik looks at him.

" Nonono. Alexander doing it wrong. Alexander need sharp stone to open tiger. Look. " He says and picks up a stone that had been sharpened, looking like a triangle. He then starts on the tigers chest and slowly press it so it enters under the tigers skin. Alexander sits there amazed, not taking his eyes off as the stone travels down it's stomach and hips before taking a sharp turn up. Didrik then throws away the stone and opens the tiger, pulling it's skin away revealing meat and coagulated blood. Didrik then pulls out a big piece of it's flesh and starts eating.

" Alexander hungry too! " Alexander growls and tries to rip out some meat but Didrik slaps his hand away.

" Hoh! " Didrik says angrily. Alexander gives him the evil eye before shoving Didrik as hard as he can, making Didrik lose his balance and fall over. Alexander then rip out a small piece of the meat and start's chewing away happily. Didrik pushes himself up and off the ground, sitting up and watching Alexander eat.

" Next time. Alexander help Didrik. " Didrik murmurs under his breath watching Katherine and Maria carrying animalskin over to a cave. Probably to make shoes or clothing.

-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­--

Alexander, Didrik, Ådne, Hallgrim, Katherine, Lena, Moa and Maria was all running around carrying huge jars. It had started raining, and rain was a good thing. When it rained they didn't have to walk many miles to get water so they had to be quit and collect as much water as possible before it stopped. Alexander was carrying one of the biggest, even though he was one of the smallest guys here, even Ådne was bigger than him.

They're trying to place the jars as close as possible to each other and also, finding other things they could collect the rainwater with. Lena had found out that carving waterholes in the ground wasn't such a great idea, since the water would turn muddy and rot faster. But at least they got a small bath once in a while thanks to her.

Suddenly a loud thunder goes through the air, making them all jump. Didrik and Maria escapes as fast as they can and hides in the nearest cave. Alexander and Moa looks over at a small bush that had been caugh on fire when the lightening had hit it. They had never seen such a thing as fire before. They all gasped and carefully got closer, never taking their eyes off it. Alexander was closest so he desides to touch it, quickly finding out that it wasn't such a great idea.

" Ouuuchh!! " He howls and pull his hand out of the fire. He runs to the closest waterhole and stuff his hand down in it, burying in the cool mud, sighing in relief. Ådne looks at the fire before looking at Alexander. He then looks at the fire again and picks up a long stick and carefully stick it inside the fire, watching as it emidiatly caughts on fire. The others gasps. The flames were warming you up. Not in a bad way but in a comfortable way. The others scoots alittle closer and watches the fire amazed.

" Woooow, this is warm. " Moa says, carefully placing her hand closer to the fire. Not touching it like Alexander did though.

" Ådne call this fire. " He beams, not seeing the mean glares Alexander is sending him.

-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­

" Alexander! Ådne! Wake up! Us go hunting now! " Didrik calls through the air. Alexander stirs in his sleep and turns around, opening his eyes. The bright sunrays hurting his eyes. He quickly gets up on his feet, looking around for Ådne. He must have slept in another cave last night.

You leave the cave and can see Didrik and Ådne already ready, standing there with spears. Well Didrik had a spear, and Ådne had his....stones.

You grab your spear that rests by the wall and quickly runs over to them.

" Alexander ready? " Didrik asks and Alexander nods.

" Alexander ready. "

" Us go. " Didrik says and waves a hand, signalising them to follow him. They enter the huge green forest, listening to birds singing and frogs ribbiting. It was early in the morning, perfect for hunting. They didn't have enough food left, so they would have to kill something or they would starve.

As they got deeper and deeper into the woods the more Ådne was getting nervous. He hadn't hunted often, only twice, and it still terrified him every time a sabretooth was growling or he heard a mammut call through the air.

" Shh! Look! " Didrik says in a low voice, pointing at a deer that was drinking from a small water.

Alexander and Ådne quietly hided behind a bush, watching Didrik get closer and closer to the animal. Then he shrieked through the air making the deers head turn around and got the spear planted through it's throat. It emidiatly fell to the ground, it's whole body spazzing for a minute before it layed there lifeless. Alexander and Ådne ran over to Didrik, who had pulled the spear out of it's throat.

" Ådne and Alex help Didrik carry deer back. " Didrik said sternly. Ådne grabbed it's head and neck while Alexander grabbed it's waist. Didrik held both of it's legs and together you started on the journey home.

-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­

That night they celebrated. Celebrated and thanked nature for sending them this lovely deer so they could eat this night. Maria, Moa and Katherine played on flutes made of animal bones, and Alexander and Didrik was drumming, using sticks as drumsticks and huge rocks as a drum. Ådne was singing, his throat making deep noises of " Oooh " and " Aaaah. ". You were all surrounding a small bonfire. The deer had been cut open and was ready to being eaten.

When the musical part was over they put away the instruments and brought over the deer. Moa and Katherine tried to put the meat on sticks and hold it over the bonfire. Moa emiditaly put it in her mouth feeling the hot meat burn her mouth. She shrieks and spits it out.

" Hot. " She whimpers and throws away the rest of the heated meat. Alexander then hands her a piece of cold meat which she gladly accepted. Ådne then picks up the heated piece and stuff it in his mouth. He swallows it without to much trouble, but maybe he should have taken the piece Moa had NOT chewed on?

-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­--

Alexander was stalking Moa. Yeah that's right. He adored her. She was the prettiest cavewoman he had ever seen. She lived in a cave with Maria and they spent most of their days sewing clothes and picking berries. Alexander thinks back when his parents had died when he were sixteen. Their only wish was for him to find the perfect make. Usually most people got a make and gave birth to children when they were about seventeen. Didrik was with Katherine, while Maria and Ådne secretly admired each other. Moa, he didn't know.

Alexander desides to man up and he carefully walks over to Moa who was sitting there, sewing shoes.

" What Moa doing? " Alexander asked curiously.

" Moa sewing shoes. Shoes for hunting. " She answered, not looking up. Alexander stands there behind her watching quietly.

" Moa likes Alexander? " He blurts out. Moa stops up. She place the unfinished shoe on the ground and gets up to her feet. She wasn't tall, and had to tilt her head to look him in the eyes.

" Moa don't like Alexander like that. Moa sorry. " She says, looking him in the eyes. As she turns around Alexander picks up a stone club and quickly smacks it to the back of her head, making her lose consciousness and fall lifeless to the ground. You then grab her by the hair and drags her back to your cave, listening to Ådne and Didrik howling.
-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­-

I really enjoyed writing this! And for everyone who is waiting for my other story, don't worry, it will be finished, I just needed a short break.
heart
Awwww Sonja I have been waiting for a new chapter forever! :D It was awesome, and they ate cake, aww that was cute^^
Abbie your story is getting so good! :D:D I felt dizzy when she got kidnapped and Alex found that note D:
Chapter 11
You open your eyes and see nothing but darkness and a set of stairs at the opposite side of the room. You notice that this is the main hall and it seems deadly silent, before you hear a familiar voice, a voice which you didn’t want to hear. “Messing with people who are not humans, it’s not good for you Emilie, and now you’re going to learn the hard way” Erik snarls, smiling evilly, as he paces up and down the hall. You get up off of the floor and run straight for the stairs. You manage to get halfway up the stairs before you are dragged down and thrown onto the floor.

You get up unhurt, but you can’t hold back your anger. You run at him and reach for his neck, but he grabs you around the waist and tightens his grip, keeping you in the air. You struggle to get away as he whispers things in your ear, trying to stop you from getting away. “Alex can’t save you now, and it’s going to be fun knowing he won’t be able to remove the poison from your blood” he whispers as he drops you onto the floor. You sit there, breathing heavily as a female voice echoes through the hall, as you turn to look at the stairs. Luda is slowly walking down them, wearing her black high heels, so that they could be heard from far away.

“It is nearly time Erik, it’s almost night-time” Luda says coldly, walking closer to you and Erik. You fell your body slowly becoming frozen, you feel as though you’re paralysed even though you’re not. Erik drags you up onto your feet. “It’s time you said your goodbyes isn’t it” Erik says, laughing harshly as he pushes you onto the floor. Luda pulls you up and pulls your hair as you scream. They both grab you and throw you into the staircase. You hit your face quite hard and you feel blood coming from your forehead and mouth. You turn around and run at Luda, you push her onto the floor and put your hands around her neck. She chokes as Erik drags you off, before pulling you towards the far side of the room.

He puts you up against the wall and almost strangles you. “Don’t bother trying to fight, you’re only becoming weaker” he says as he drops you onto the floor. You notice your mobile at the other side of the hall, you run to get it, and grab it just as Luda jumps on you and holds you down on the ground. You hear doors being opened and a voice that you really needed. “Emilie!!” Alex screams, as he and the others run to you. He kneels down next to you and touches your forehead. “What’s happening, you need to get out of here” he whispers as he sits you against the wall. You’re too weak to fight and you do as he says. He turns around and stares straight into Erik’s cold eyes.

“You leave my girlfriend alone!! She’s too weak to be fighting with you” he says, as you start to breathe heavier. Erik stares straight through him and pushes him towards the wall. “Don’t tell me who I can’t attack, she jumped on my sister” he whispers as Alex looks at you. “She had to, she would have had no other option than to defend herself” Alex says as Erik lets go of him. He comes towards you and pulls you up from the floor. He drags you away from Alex and throws you into the wall. You hit your head and collapse onto the floor.

Erik and Luda both pull you into the middle of the hall and Luda holds you down on the floor. Erik moves his mouth closer to your neck, you try to scream but nothing comes out. Some seconds later, you feel a horrible sharp pain in your neck and you scream in agony. Erik had bitten you and the poison was already in your blood. You go into shock and continue screaming, the pain was unbearable. Erik moves towards your wrist, and your hear the sound of your wrist and hand breaking, but you couldn’t feel that, because the poison was even more painful. You feel that your leg is painful and your head feels numb. They pick your weakened body up and push you onto the staircase before running away. Erik has his last evil words. “She got what she deserved Alex, there’s no way she will survive now” he says as they leave.

Alex rushes to you and lifts you from the staircase and takes you into the middle of the room, before gently lowering you onto the floor. “She’s in agony and she’s dying” Alex says as he starts to cry. He looks at your neck and he looks distressed. “He’s bitten her very badly and the poison is slowly causing her more pain” he says as he looks around the room. The other vampires say that they need to leave because the blood is too much for them. Alex stays with you; he has something that he needs to do.”I can’t let you be a vampire yet Emilie, I’m gonna take the poison away” he says softly and he bends towards your neck. You feel his warm lips gently touching your neck where the bite is. He starts to softly take the poison away as you start to feel drowsy.

He finally gets it out, before taking his lips from your neck. You fall unconscious as Alex holds your hand. “I’m gonna go and get help. Don’t move Emilie” he says before he kisses your forehead and rushes off to get help...

Read and Comment Pleasee :) x
heart
DISCLAIMER: I DON'T OWN ALEX OR DIDRIK, THEY OWN EACH OTHER. I DON'T OWN OSLO EITHER, BUT I DO OWN FRØYA. THIS STORY IS NOT REAL.

Chapter 9:

Frøya's POV:

Weeks had passed, and you had spent nearly every day with Alexander. You went to the cinnema, you went to the park, you even went swimming together!

You couldn't remember the last time you had so much fun. You were used to be alone. When you were younger and went to school, you used to be bullied. Mostly because your Dad was an alcoholic and that your Mom left you. They would say the most heartless things, things you didn't knew eleven year olds were capable of.

" Your mother doesn't love you! "

" Your Dad is a drunk ass! "

" Are your parents coming on the school play? Oh no! I forgot! They don't love you! "

That was one of the main reasons you had started a lifestyle like this. There were especially one guy, his name was Ronny, who used to bully you alot. He would make the most cruel remarks. He called you ugly, he said you had ugly clothes, that your hair was bad. He often stole your school books and threw them out of the window, even the teacher laughed.

One day, you had enough. You brought a six inch knife with you to school, and waited for Ronny.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~­~~~­~~~­
FLASHBACK:

Frøya

Fifteen years old:

You're on your way to school. But it wasn't like any other schoolday. Oh, Hell no. Today you would finally get revenge, and you were going for their leader, Ronny. You would do it while everyone was looking, oh yes, the humiliation, only this time, you weren't the one who would be humiliated. It was Ronny.

Your eyes take in the view of the school, the big gray building revealing. All the pain, the hurt it had brought you, all the days you ran home crying with your clothes ruined and homeworks copyed. Today would be different.

You enter the big gray building and run up the stairs until you've reached the third floor. You have butterflies in your stomach. You're facing your classroom door. You read the number over and over again.

Room 207. Where it all started ,where it all was about to end.

You grab the doorknob and press it down, carefully opening it, as you've always done. As you enter everybody stares at you, even the teacher.

" Would you mind to explain why you're late, Frøya? " She asks.

" Not really. " You answer with no emotion and the whole class bursts into laughter.

" Go take your seat. " She points at your desk but you weren't having anything to do with it. Instead, you're walking towards Ronny's desk. All eyes rested on you. Ronny turns around and grins.

" Why isn't it Frøya. Man, you look even more like hell today than yesterday. " He says cruely. You just smile sweetly at him, making his smile falters. Within a second your knife is out if your pocked and is slowly digging into one of his shoulderblades. He shrieks out in pain.

" What the fuck bitch?! "

" I've had enough of your shit, Ronny! No more! No more days where you're hurting me! No more days when you're gonna beat me up! No more abuse! Got it?! " You scream as you pull the knife out of his shoulder and stab him three times, once in the chest, twice in the shoulders, and you finish it all by giving him one long cut across the cheek. The whole class is screaming and running around, trying to get away from you. Even the teacher had ran out in panic. You couldn't help but laugh. This is what you get, bitch.

A few days later, the principal had called you in, he had called your Dad, but he was to drunk to care. They wanted to send you away to a mental hospital, but luckily, after you had told them about the bullying, they told you they wouldn't. You did have detention every day for the rest of year. But it was worth it, cause after that day..

There were no more pain, no more hurt.

No more Ronny.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~­~~~­~~~­~~~­

Alexander's POV:

" What?! You are?! " Didrik nearly yells at you where you're standing outside smoking in your break. You nod.

" Yeah I am. You know, I think I've met the right one. She is so perfect in every way. Her face, her smile, and gosh, her boobs! "

" Dude, finally! You have been single forever! To be honest, I tought you would end up as a lonely cat woman. "

" I don't own a cat. "

" Not yet. "

" Shut up. " You say and playfully kick his arm before you're sucking in and blows out some of the smoke in his face, just to be an asshole.

" But seriously, how did you meet her? " Didrik says curiously before throwing the sigarette on the ground, stomping on it.

" Well, I met her the night you dragged me out to that bar, remember? About three months ago. We went to my place and well, one thing led to another. " You said proudly.

" My best friend finally got another female in his bed which do not crawl on all fours! "

" Oh I wouldn't say that.. "

" ... Oh you naughty naughty boy! " He laughs and you grin, looking at your nails.

" So are you together yet? " Didrik asks. You look at him.

" Well, not really. I mean, we have been on so many dates I have lost counts, but I haven't dared to pop that question yet. "

" Well go for it. You have nothing to lose. " He encourages you.

" Exept for losing her? "

" Well you don't exactly have her in the first place, do you? "

" No... "

" Then go ask her, man! "

" You know what..? I will! I will ask her! Alexander Igorovitsj Rybak will no longer be singel! " You shout out.

" ... Wait you have a middle name? "

-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­-

Frøya's POV:

You were silently following Snorre Johnsen, a man you had stalked for two months now. He had been accused for abduciton of his only daughter. He was judged to seven years in prison, but got out after only nine months. He got nine months for ruining a life. Now you would take revenge for the girls sake.

Slowly, you're getting closer and closer, and he must feel someone following him cause he starts walking faster. In the end you are both running. But you had done this plenty of times, so you were pretty fast. You jump on his back and covers his eyes with your hands.

" Get of me you fucking bitch! " He yells, spinning around while trying to shake you off, you just holds on tighter. You reach for the screwdriver in your purse and pulls it out before digging it deep and hard right into his throat. Gurgling sounds escapes from his mouth and you can see blood pour out from where the screwdriver is still inside. Some blood escapes from his mouth and nose, making you smile.

" Unfortunatly, we sometimes have to take the law in our own hands. " You whisper in his ear before jumping of his back, watching him fall to the ground, his body spazzing. When he stops spazzing you reach for the screwdriver and carefully pulls it out before wrapping it in some plastic foil. You put it back in your purse and walks away like nothing had happened.

Hmm, you were hungry. You might as well go to a Big Bite and get something to eat.

-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­-

Alexander's POV:

Oh gosh oh gosh oh gosh!

You're standing outside Frøya's apartment, reading to ring the doorbell. With you, you brought a bouqet of roses and tulips. Frøya liked tulips. Tulips were pretty, but not as pretty as her though.

You even wore your tuxedo. It had been years since last time you wore it. The last time had been when you had graduated from school three years ago, and you had put on a bit of weight that weren't there three years ago.

Finally, after arguing with yourself for about half an hour, you raise a shaky hand and ring the doorbell.

No answer.

You try again but nope, nothing.

You knew it. You knew she probably never liked you. She knew you were gonna ask her today, and had choosen to run away or something. You feel a wave of sadness in your soul. You're about to leave when you can hear a thin female voice behind you.

" Why were you raping my doorbell? "

You turn around and see Frøya standing there.

" Frøya! Oh, well, I... I wasn't sure if you were home, and if you were home, that maybe you were sleeping and didn't hear the doorbell. "

" Oh, sorry I was out, but I'm here now. "

" Yeah, I can see that. " You say happily.

" Was there anything you wanted to tell me? and why are you dressed up like that? Is someone getting married? "

" Oh, well, not really. I just... Never mind, it's stupid. "

" What's stupid? "

" It was nothing.. "

" It has to be something, if it weren't, you wouldn't have said anything. " She furrows her brows.

' Come one man, you have nothing to lose. '

Your inner Didrik was right. It was now, or never.

" I just wondered..... Would you be my girlfriend?! " You burst out.

-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­--
big smile
Whaaaaaaaaaaaah loooveee it :D :D
Love it all :D :D
più di un anno fa FaiiRyTaLe said…
Chapter 13:

*7 Years later*

*View of Marlene*

‘The Lifestream.
That’s what we call the river of life that circles our planet, giving life to the world and everything in it. The Shinra Electric Power Company discovered a way to use the Lifestream as an energy source. Because of Shinra’s energy, we were able to life very comfortable lifes.
But wasn’t that because we were taking away from the planet’s life?
A lot of people thought so.
Shinra used their power to try and stop everybody who got in their way. Shinra had a special group of warriors called SOLDIER. And all the SOLDIER had Jenova cells put inside them.
Jenova was a calamity that fell from the sky a long, long time ago and tried to destroy the planet.
Anyway, there was one SOLDIER named Sephiroth who was better than the rest. But when he found out about the terrible experiments that made him, he began to hate Shinra. And then, over time, he began to hate everything.
Shinra and the people against them.
Sephiroth, who hated the planet so much, he wanted to make it go away. And the people who tried to stop him.
There were a lot of battles.
For every battle, there was more sadness. Someone I love went back to the Lifestream too.
And then, it came.
The chosen day.
In the end, the planet itself had to make the battles stop for good. The planet used the Lifestream as a weapon and when it burst out of the earth … all the fighting, all the greed and sadness, everything was washed away.
Sadness was the price to see it end.

It’s been two years since they told me that.
But it looks like the planet is a lot angrier then we thought.’

You looked at Elizabeth; she’s lying there on the bed and just woke up.

‘They call it geostigma.’

“And, Marlene? Does it still look bad?”, she pointed at her wound on her forhead.

You took a frazzle and put it on her forhead.

‘Please, dear planet. Please don’t take Elizabeth away!’

*View of Alexander*

‘Hmm … they aren’t here either ..’, you thought and went away of the probably last Shinra Corporation near Midgar.
‘Where the hell can they be?’

You looked left, then after a while right and got on your motorbike and desided to drive back to Elizabeth. You haven’t seen her for maybe a half year now. You need to check if she’s alright.

‘What will she say if I tell her I couldn’t find Zack and Cloud? Will she be angry at me? Or will she get sad? Oh dear god, I have no idea what to do …’

You started the motor and drove back to your home, to see Marlene too. Your foster child.

*View of Elizabeth*

‘When will I see this beautiful face again?’, you thought about Alex, who you miss very badly.
‘Is he alright? Did maybe Rufus cought him? Did he manage to find Zack and Cloud? Oh girl, stop thinking and sleep! Maybe … maybe when you wake up, you will see him sitting next to you. Naah, stop dreaming! A half year passed! Do you really think he will come back now? You are stupid, Lizzy! Yes, you are! Now stop thinking and sleep. Sleep! S.L.E.E.P.!
Okay, I can’t ..’

You opened your eyes and realised that Marlene was downstairs talking with someone on the phone. You didn’t want to disturb her and lied down there, in silence. You turned around and there was a bottle of water. You opened it and drank some of it, before you put it back down on his place, where it was before.

‘I have to do something … Just because I have geostigma, doesn’t mean that I am not allowed to go out of your own house! Okay, Lizzy… Let’s change first those chlothes and then let’s get outta this house. Oh yeah, I need some air to breath.’

You stood up and changed fast your chlothes and went slowly out of your house, so that Marlene couldn’t hear you. You looked up in the sky.

‘Oh yeah, the sky. How long haven’t I seen the sky? Maybe since Alex went away? Okaay, where should I go now? Hmmm ..’

You desided after some minutes to go to the church. There was only one church in Midgar, and it was for you a very special one. Because there, there was the place where your father Zack and your mother Aerith met for the very first time. Aerith told you in your dreams, that he was like falling down from the sky, because there was a whole in the roof. He landed on the flowers she had made there in the church, so he didn’t really get hurt. She woke him up with her cute “Heellooo” and they started talking about where they both come from and just fell in love with each other from the second they saw them in the eyes.

‘Oohh, sooooo romantic!!’, you thought because you remember everything your mother told you in your dreams.

‘The flowers are still there, I have to pour them with water.’

You walked faster, almost running because you couldn’t wait to get to the church. It was definetly your favourite place here in Midgar.

After a while you got to the church and you opened the door.

‘Hey church! Did you miss me?’, you thought and went to the middle of the church, where the flowers were.
You took the watering can, which was near the flowers and poured over them.

“Oh, well. I can also go if you want to be alone.”

‘This … this familiar voice …’, you thought and turned around.

“Oh my god …”, you said and your watering can felt down.

“You promised me not to leave the house till I come back! And what are you doing? The opposite of what I said. Oh Lizzy, what should I do with you?”

“Alex !!”, you ran to him and hugged him tightly.

“Oh god, Alex! I missed you so much. Where have you been all this time?!”

“Here and there ..”

“Here and there?! That’s no answer!”, you hitted his chest and turned around, being mad at him.

“C’mon, don’t be mad now. I promise from now on that I won’t leave you anymore. You will from now on go with me, if you want to.”

“Of course I want to!”, you screamt out of happiness and hugged him again.

“Okay, let’s go back home. Haven’t seen Marlene for a very long time too. How is she?”

“She’s great. She took care of me pretty well, as you can see.”

“Yeah, I can see that.”, he said and kissed you softly.

“We have to talk later about Zack and Cloud ..”

“Why? Did you find them?”

“No .. and that’s the problem. I just can’t find them.”

“Don’t worry, we will find them together.”
He looked at you with a cute smile on his face and kissed you again, before you went out of the church, on the way to your house…
heart
DISCLAIMER: I DON'T OWN ALEX, HE OWNS HIMSELF. I DON'T OWN OSLO EITHER I DO OWN FRØYA AND ALEX'S BOSS THOUGH

CHAPTER 10:

Alexander's POV:

" Oh, Woah! Alex, that was unexpected.. " Frøya says surprised.

" You don't have to if you don't want to! It's not like I'm some creepy rapist that-! " You start but she cuts you off.

" Nonono! I just, I'm just a bit surprised. I hadn't expected to hear that at all. "

" And... What do you say? Will you? Please? " You nearly beg.

" I don't know. I mean, I really like you you know. "

Yes! Yesyesyesyesyes!

" But.. "

No! No buts! Go back to the ' I really like you ' part! GO BACK TO THE ' I REALLY LIKE YOU ' PART!!

" Don't you think we're rushing into this? We've only known each other for a few months. "

" But we both like each other, and that's what matters. "

" Yeah, I know, but still- "

" I understand, I-I'll just go. " You say as you walk pass her, feeling your lip trembling. You wouldn't cry. You would not cry.

" Alexander, wait! " She runs after you and put a hand on your shoulder, forcing you to turn around.

" I do want to be your girlfriend you know. " She smiles and you look down at her.

" Really? "

" Of course I do! It's just such a long time since I last had a boyfriend.. "

" So... You're saying yes? " You ask, eyes shining.

" Yeah I'm saying yes. I would be honored to be yours. "

Ohmyfuckinggoshicantbelivethatthisishappe­nin­g!

You squeal like a fourteen year old girl and pick her up by the waist before spinning around in a circle.

She said yes!

Thank you, Didrik!

" It hurts.. your fingers are digging into my hips. " She moans out.

" Oh, sorry. " You say and put her back down on the ground. You throw a view over her purse and notices that she got something wrapped up there.

" What's that? " You ask, pointing at the purse. She looks down and suddenly stiffens.

" Oh, that. That is nothing, really. It's my...toothbrush! Yes toothbrush! "

" You're walking around with a wrapped up toothbrush? " You lift an eyebrow.

" ..Yes. "

" Why? "

" Because you never know when you need to brush your teeth. "

" True. " You say, not really believeing what she's saying.

" Oh look it's getting late. " She says, looking at her watch, which was stained with something. You couldn't make out what it was, but it looked like paint, or ink.

" What time is it? " You ask, not being able to read her watch upside down.

" 11:45. " She answers.

" Oh. Well, could I stay here with you tonight? Then I wouldn't have to walk home in the rain. " You ask her in a friendly tone.

" Sure, I don't see why not. But I'm to tired to do anything, so I will go to bed right away. "

" I don't mind. I've been working all day, so I'm pretty knocked out too. " You say while you look at her unlock her apartment and getting in. You quickly follows her and close the door behind you, locking it. Frøya throws the purse on the couch before leaving the livingroom. You had been here only once before, and then you had only stayed in her living room. You both usually hung out at your place.

" Are you coming? " She asks, sticking her head out from behind the bedroom door. You eyes travels from the couch to her body. Her raven hair reached almost to her elbows, and it was slightly curled.

" Yeah, I'm coming. " You say and untie your shoes. Maybe putting on a dress wasn't the smartest move after all, cause as you lean down, you feel the pants get tighter and suddenly, the button on your pants snaps and flies off through the room, almost knocking a vase over. And if that wasn't enough, you also heard a " RITCHHHHHHH! " from behind. Your face falls and you run over to the body full length mirror in the corner. You could get a perfect view of your grey underpants.

" Shit! " You yell and cover it with your hands. On the other side of the apartment, Frøya is laughing so hard she's nearly falling over. Your face turns all red while she clutches her stomach.

" It hurts! Oh my lord it hurts! But holy crap! The look on your face! "

" It's not funny! What the fuck am i supposed to wear tomorrow?! I can't leave the house looking like this! "

Fine, it was kinda funny, but still..

" I have a really pretty dress you can borrow? It's pink and everything. I have have pretty pretty shoes that goes with it! "

" I'm flattered, but I would rather walk home naked than wearing a pink dress! "

" I know I wouldn't mind seeing you naked. " She winks and enters her bedroom again, and you nearly throws yourself over the livingroom to reach to the bedroom as soon as possible. The door was already open so you quietly walk on your toes before throwing yourself over her on the bed.

" Rawr! " You growl playfully in her ear, making her laugh.

" Your breath tickles my neck! " She shrieks out, trying to push you off but you only press her harder down in the mattress.

" You know you want me, you know I want you. " You start singing.

" Oh god please, not Pitbull! I hate him! "

" Oh yeah? What about Justin Timberlake? I'm bringin' sexy back! YEAH! " You sing, burying your face in her neck.

" Well he's a little better. But no singing! I'm sleepy! " She buries her face in the pillow, yawning and you roll off her, starting to undress yourself out of the now torn apart tuxedo. Sleeping in underpants was nice, very nice. You look over at Frøya, who was already wrapped up in blankets, facing the wall and snoring away. The bed felt so welcoming. Your body ached after hours of working, sitting in that goddamn uncomfortable chair infront of the way to bright computer screen.

You get under the blankets and scoots closer to Frøya, throwing an arm around her waist and resting your head against her warm back. Outside you could hear the cold wind howl, reminding you how warm and comfortable you were here inside. The wind howling through the air was almost like a lullaby, and soon you were fast asleep by her.

-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­--

" Alex? Alex! " You hear someone yell and poking you hard in the face.

" What?! " You open your eyes and see Frøya glare at you.

" Stop drooling in my hair! " She says and shows you the big wet spot on her hair.

" Oh. Sorry. "

-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­-

The next day you're seated in your office alone. The headlines were everywhere. A new murder. From the serialkiller.

A fucking screwdriver. Someone had planted a screwdriver in his throat, making him bleed to death. You can't imagine the pain or the fear he must have felt. And as always, they had no clue who the murderer was. There has to be a tread here somewhere. It had to be.

You open your word document and read over and over again. It had to be something here. God, this is giving you a headache.

You leave your office and walk over to your boss' room. You knock loudly on it loudly before opening it.

You can see him with his head buried in different papers. He looks up at you.

" Alexander? What do you want? "

" I need your permission, sir. "

" Permission? For what? "

" I need to get access to the victims maps. I think there is a tread here somewhere, and I think I can find it if you give me the maps. "

" I don't know about that. " Your boss says sceptically.

" But this might help me catch the murderer, please! We are this close! " You beg your boss. What did he want? Did he want you to kiss his feet? That's fine, as long as he gave you access to the maps.

" Well, fine then. But come back with them as soon as you're done with them. "He says strickly, opening his drawer and pulls out two document maps.

" Here are thirty of the murders, I can't hand out the rest. " He says and you thank him before grabbing the maps, leaving the room. You quickly grab a cup of coffee before settling down in your office again.

-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­
DISCLAIMER: i DON'T OWN ALEX, HE OWNS HIMSELF. I DO OWN FRØYA THOUGH.

CHAPTER 11:

Frøya's POV:

You wake up, yawning and stretching your limbs. You open your eyes and stare right in the wall. You roll over on your stomach and twist your neck to see if Alex was still here. Which he was not. You pick up the clock and looks at the time.

11:23

Alex usually started his work days around six or seven, so he must have been gone for quite a while. Also, the bed was cold, so it was obvious it had been a while since anybody had slept there.

You unwrap yourself from the blankets and throw your legs out of the bed so they're hitting the cold floor, making you shiver. Alexander's tuxedo was gone, so he must have wore it while he drove home earlier this morning to get new clothes. You doubt he would arrive at work dressed up like that.

You put on yesterdays clothes and walks over to the bathroom. You look at yourself in the mirror. There is eyeliner smeared around your eyes, and your skin is pale. And don't even get started with the hair.

You pick up your hairbrush that rests on the sink and quickly run it through your hair, whimpering every time you hit a knot. You need a haircut so badly. But you love your long hair. The main reason you had started growing long hair, was because it was easier to hide your face, but now you think it might be good with a change. If it sucked it would grow back anyway.

You have this feeling you had forgotten something, but you just couldn't put your finger in it.

-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­

Alexander's POV:

Jon Erik Halvorsen:

Born in Bergen 1956

Was charged for rape and the abduction of fourteen girls

Was in prison from 1999 - 2001, and was later released for good behaviour

Good behaviour? Was it good behaviour to abduct and fuck fourteen girls against their will? Norway was a sad sad country when it came to threating criminals.

Svein Erikson

Born in Oslo: 1949

Was charged for the murder of his wife, brother, sister, mother, father and three children.

Sat in prison from 1990- 2003, was later realeased for good behaviour.

Oh my God. You had FINALLY figured it out.

After nine hours reading through the maps over and over again, and hours of reasearching, you had finally found the red thread.

All the victims was either rapists or murderers themself.

You nearly throw yourself off the chair and run into your boss' room.

" What in the name of-! " He starts but you quickly cuts him off.

" I found it! I finally found it! " You nearly shriek, making your boss covering his ears and earning a few of glares from your co workers.

" I think I know why this woman do what she does! All the victims were either murderers or rapists! I think, she might have gotten her family killed or been sexually abused in her childhood, and it has somewhat made something in her mind snap completely! "

" That's great news! " The boss smiles and raises up from his chair. Holy crap, he actually smiled. That man didn't smile often.

" So do you know who the murderer is then? " He asks and your face falls.

" No, I haven't figured that out, but with some more research, I am pretty sure we can figure it out, and soon, she will be behind bars! "

-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­--

Frøya's POV:

17 years

FLASHBACK:

" You're useless! " Your father yells, smacking you across the face. You touch the bruise and feel the skin heat up.

" You're just like your goddamn mother! If I had never met that cheap slut you wouldn't be here today. What did I deserve to get this?! "

You want to say something back so badly, but there was no way in hell you dared that.

" Why the hell couldn't your mother take you with her? Oh no, I forgot! She doesn't want you, all she wants is for me to suffer, so she left you here! Fuck that bitch! " He hits you again, this time with his fist, in your stomach. You bend over and clutch your stomach in pain, feeling tears well up. Not from the punches, but from the words. They cut through you like a thousand knifes.

" You're just like your mother! I should just throw your ass out so I wouldn't have to see your ugly face again! "

" I'm sorry! "

" Sorry isn't good enough, you whore! " He says and you start crying.

" Haha! Look at you! So patetic! No man would ever want to be with you! Nobody likes a fucking crybaby! I'm ashamed so have such garbage as a daughter! " He slaps you in the face again before sitting down on the couch, picking up his bottle of whiskey and downs it all.

" Get out of my house. " He waves his hand, voice emotionless and you obey, silently leaving the house.

-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­

You look at the baseball bat you stole from your neighbours garden. Should you do it? Yes? No? What was the options? Staying with you father and continue taking his shit? Or kill him and get away from it all? What if you got thrown into jail? Would the police understand how you felt? How badly he treathed you?

But then again, jail couldn't possibly be worse than your fathers treatment.

You quietly open the door, locking it behind you so no one could enter. You walk with the baseball bat hidden behind your back. You see your father still seated on the couch, and he looks up at you as you enter.

" Where yah been, kid? " He slurs.

" I was out for a walk, Dad. " You say through your teeth.

" Ehh, why do I even bother with you? I don't give a crap. For all I care you can walk away from here forever. I don't need yah, you're a good for nothing bitch of a biatch. " He stands up, walking towards you, ready to beat you up. He suddenly eyes the baseball bat.

" What yah hiding behind yah back, kid? " He slurs and you show him it.

" You see this Dad? "

" Where did yah get that?! You little thief! " He tries to grab the bat but he was so drunk he had to consentrate to keep his balance.

" I borrowed it from the neighbour, it is my escape! " You yell as you swing the bat will all the force you got and it hits the back of your fathers head. He falls to the ground unconscious. You let go of the bat. You lean down and feel after his pulse.

Nothing.

Shit! What would you do now?!

The bathroom.

You drag your father by his legs from the livingroom and up the stairs and into the bathroom. You rip down the showercurtain and throw it to the side. You then run outside to get a one and a half meter long rope. You look around making sure no one can see you before entering the house again.

You tie one end to the showerpole, and the other end around your fathers neck, making a makeshift gallow. You take a few steps back and look at your finished work. It looked like he had hung himself.

Not exactly the way you planned this to turn out, but what the hell.

You then pick up the phone, dials 911 and fakes a cry into the phone, telling them your father commited suicide.

END FLASHBACK

-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­

I seriously can't wait to finish this story. I don't find it any good at all, and it feels like I am writing the same thing over and over again. I don't know how many chapters there are left, it's not so many, maybe around four or five.

And when I've finished this one, I will pick up my abandoned story again ( for those who doesn't remember, the one where they live in heaven, and had a dog named Ådne ), which I have missed alot to write. It just doesn't feel right leaving it there unfinished, and I loved writing on it. And since I have so many new ideas for it, I can't wait to start writing it again!
Helene i like this story
And i have now idea why...

YEAH i mis that story a lot that was the best story i ever read from you not that the other was bad, but that one i really liked ;)
Yeah I miss it very much, so I'm gonna finish this story as soon as possible ( dunno if i will write more than two chapters tbh ), and then start on the Heaven one, cant wait! *squeal*
Oh, I'm so sorry girls that I haven't given you the next chapter even though I promised to publish it "soon". BUT I'll have some time just to write my story tomorrow when I go to the countryside and I'll take my new laptop with the Internet with me, so now I guess I can say that the next chapter will be published SOON ! :)

Btw, I just want you to know that because I'm a perfectionist I always have to edit my chapters a couple of times before the publication to be sure that I have done my best. :)
We need more stories you guys :D
Helene! I really like this story! But I also can't wait till you continue with the Heaven story :D :D You're just a great writer! :D :D

And Jenni :D Hurry up! :D :D

Moore storiiieees ^^ :D :D
heart
LAST CHAPTER!:

Frøya's POV:

You're seated in front of your computer in the livingroom, trying to hack Alexander's computer.

You had to find out how much he knew.

You place a CD in the CD-room before closing it, watching as the hacking program popped up. You type in the IP-adress and the file you are searching for and the program starts prosessing. Different codes and files pops up on the screen and the computer is buzzing loudly. Finally, it stops on the file named " Oslo's serial killer 2010 ". You open the link and you see it leads to a word document.

You can see all the victims you've killed the last years listed up. You had forgotten some of them. There's another list further down about people he suspected could be the serial killer.

Lena Meyer
Henriette Stensgaard
Laura Permannsdotter
Iselilja Mariella
Nadia Fredriksen
Hanne Skarsgård

But that wasn't the worst part. The worst part was the last line on page 28.

Murder solved: The murderers name is Frøya Andreasen Hærnes

Oh.Holy.Fuck.

-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­-

Alexander's POV:

You're crying. Literally crying. Tears are escaping your eyes and you bite your lip.

Frøya was the murderer. Your own sweet girlfriend. She had no alibies, she matched the description perfectly, every night she was busy a new body was discovered. And that time when you had first brought her over to your house for a one night stand and the next day they had found a woman dead in the elevator..

' What is that thing in your purse? '

' Oh, it's just my toothbrush. '

How could you be so stupid?! Actually believeing that?!

It made perfect sense! The man two days ago had been killed with a screwdriver in the same time period Frøya was out, and then she comes home with a sharp object wrapped up in her purse and a watch stained with..

You gulp.

Stained with BLOOD.

The woman you had falled in love with, the woman you cared so much for and dreamt about having a future with.

Was a brutal murderer.

-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­

Frøya's POV:

You had to get out of here you had to get out of here!!

You run around in your apartment, trying to collect the most important things. There were a suitcase resting on the couch which contained your clothes and computer. You would have to leave immedially, you were NOT going to jail again.

" Frøya! " You hear a voice call from behind you and you jump, letting go of the bag you had in your arms. You turn around and face Alex.

" Alex! " You stutter out and you can see he has been crying.

" I. Um. It's. I can- " You start but he cuts you off.

" I don't want to hear it! " He yells and you take a step back.

" I trusted you. I fell in love with you.. I wanted to spend my whole future with you. "

" We can still do that- "

" No we can't! You're a murderer, Frøya! Don't you get it?! You've killed! Killed innocent people! "

" They were not innocent! I killed those who deserved it! " You yell back.

" Deserve it?! How can anyone deserve to get killed?! "

" Did you check their background, Alex?! Cause I sure as hell did! Those people were bad people! " You pick up the vase resting on the small coffee table and throw it in his direction, missing only with an inch. His hands flies up to protect his face.

" They were abusers! Childmolesters! Bullies! " You continue, feeling your throat swell up. You want to cry so badly but you wouldn't cry in front of him.

" Do you know how it feels to grow up with a father that beats you every day? Huh, do you? " You start and he is about to say something but you cut him of and continues.

" Do you know how it feels when he tells me that the reason my mother left was because of me? That I wasn't a good enough daughter? How do you think it feels to drive your alcoholic Dad to the ER at the age of twelve because he drank to much? How do you think it felt being terrified to go to school every day? Because wherever I went, the bullies were after me, abusing me both verbally and physically. I can't count how many times I walked home with my backpack and clothes torn apart and ruined. Or when they would wait outside school to beat me up! The teachers sure as hell didn't care! "

Then you break down.

-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­-

Alexander's POV:

Was she speaking the truth? If she were, then oh god how much she had gone through..

But it was no excuse to kill anyone. Not even bad people.

" Frøya. Listen to me, I can help you, I- " You start but she cuts you off.

" No! You can not help me! Don't you think I know what will happen if I surrender?! I'll go to jail! I'm not stupid! " She shrieks, crying her eyes out. You just want to walk over to her and hold her close, but you had to let it go. She was a murderer, and they were bad people.

" What if I can promise you you won't go to jail? " You ask her and she looks up at you.

" Didn't you hear me? I am NOT stupid, Alex! I-! Oh GOD! You want to send me away to a mental hospital! "

" They can help! "

" No they can't! I've been there before and I sure as hell won't go back! " She growls at you. She then turns around, runs across the livingroom and over to the open window. She jumps up on the windowsill and you suddenly gets alarmed.

" Frøya, don't do this. " Your whole body suddenly feels cold and your heart beats faster.

" I don't want to spend the rest of my life in a straight jacket, Alex. That is worse than being dead. " She cries, and you slowly walks in her direction.

" Frøya, please step down from the windowsill and let us talk about this. "

" There is nothing to talk about. " She says sadly.

" Yes there is. Now please, come down. Please don't do this. " You are only about one and a half meter away from her now.

" I'm sorry, but this is the only way out. I won't spend the rest of my life behind bars. I loved you, Alex, I still do. You were the first person who cared for me, ever. But I'm standing on mine and I don't feel guilty over any of those murders. They deserved it. I am truly sorry that you have to go though all this, but we will both be better off without eachother. "

" Frøya.. "

" Goodbye, Alexander. " She says and throws herself out of the window. You scream and tries to grab her arm, missing by inches. You lean out of the window, looking down on Frøyas dead and broken body on the ground. You feel yourself screaming but you can't hear any sound. People are standing around her dead body, some are looking up at you. You sink down on the floor, your feet not able to hold you anymore. you curl up on the floor and sobs hysterically until you're so tired of by crying that you slowly falls asleep.

-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­--

Two months later.

You're sitting on the couch alone, with Cindy asleep by your side. You had burned the evidence. No matter how horrible and disgusting things she had done, you just couldn't bring yourself to blacken her after her death. Your boss had taken you off the case, and you couldn't be more reliefed. Of course, you could have gotten fame and money if you gave your boss and the press the evidence about her, but you couldn't bring yourself to it.

The case about Oslos most brutal serialkiller would forever be a mysterium for them. A mysterium about a cold hearted witch who brutally murdered and had no empathy in her cells. But you knew better. You knew that Oslo's most brutal serialkiller was actually only a broken soul who did not know the difference between right and wrong after years of abuse.

And even though Oslo's streets are now again safe, you can't help but feel broken inside.

You get up from the couch and walk over to the window, on the livingroomtable there are resting a note where you had written down a name and address. The name of a man called Hans Eliasen. Charged for child molesting in 1998, got his case closed and was released after 1 year behind bars. Frøya was right, some people didn't deserve to live.

You had told this Hans to come over to your place, at 6 o'clock. You throw a look at the big black wall clock above the TV:

It was 18:12

You hear a knock on the door and you smile for yourself. You go back to the coffee table and pick up your gun, loading it before walking over to the door.

Anything to make your lover happy.

-----------------------------------------­---­

The ending might be a little confusing, but it is Alex who turned crazy after he saw Frøya kill herself, and have now taken over her 'job'.

And I know I promised 5 more chapters, but I was so bored with this story, so I finished it up and now I will go write on my heaven story. Maybe I will have the next chapter up by tomorrow or Monday.
Chapter 12

About 10 minutes later, Alex came back into the silent hall. He took his jacket off and covered you with it, keeping you warm. “Why you, why, they couldn’t resist it and they knew it would hurt me” he says sadly. You were too weak to comfort him; your body was too tired. He sat beside you, just sadly staring at your face.

He moved some of your hair from your face, so that he could still see your eyes. “If only I would have known before you were attacked, this maybe would never have happened” he whispers to himself, he feels the guilt in his mind.

He leans forward slightly and kisses you, before the hall door is opened. “Come with us Alex, she needs to be somewhere where she can be looked after” a tall blonde haired girl says, as Alex lifts you from the floor. He slowly leaves the hall, his eyes still looking at your face. He goes down the corridor and out of the school.

He put you in the backseat of his friends car, before he gets into the front and his friends drives you both to the hospital. You get there after an hour, and the doctors and nurses are already waiting with a bed. Alex carries you over to them, before gently lowering you onto the bed, and giving you a kiss on the hand.

Alex’s View
They wouldn’t let you in the room, Emilie needed emergency treatment and you couldn’t get in the way of that. You sat in the waiting room and closed your eyes for a few minutes. Sometime later, you feel someone touching your shoulder. A nurse was standing in front of you and she didn’t look too happy. “What’s wrong, is she alright” you ask, as the nurse shakes her head slightly.

“I’m afraid she was very badly injured and she needs to be moved to another department, which is the one where vampire attack victims are treated” she says as you stand up. “Can you take me there, I need to see her” you say as she looks thoughtfully at you. “Follow me then” she says as she leads you off to your girlfriend.

You end up going through many corridors and up so many stairs until you reach that department. There weren’t many people in there, but you still had to go anyway. The nurse left you for a second before coming back. “Come with me, and I’ll take you to her room” she says as you slowly approach her room.

The nurse quietly opens the door and Emilie is lying there sleeping peacefully. “She’s been given sedatives to make her sleep, she should wake soon maybe” the nurse says before leaving the room. You go over to her bed and sit on it gently, looking at her peaceful face. “Emilie, it’s me, Alex” you whisper as she continues sleeping.

“Emilie, I’m here with you,” you whisper as she very slowly opens her eyes. She blinks and looks at you. “Alex, where am I, what’s all this on my face” she says as she touches the tubes. You gently take her hand away and hold it in your hands.”You’re in the hospital Emilie, you’re safe now” you say as she tries to sit up.

“No, no, you lie back, you need to relax” you say as you gently lie her back on the bed. She looks pretty annoyed with you, but you put your hands on both sides of her face, and the look disappears.”There, you don’t need to be annoyed” you say softly, as you smile at her.

Your View

You lie there in the bed, and Alex is gently playing with your hair, but you couldn’t do anything to resist it. “It feels so good” you whisper as Alex continues to play with your hair. “That’s cool, anything to relax you” he says, as you start to feel more normal. Suddenly, your heart starts beating faster than normal and the monitor starts to become noisy.

“Emilie, what’s happening, oh no, please don’t let be that, please” he gasps as he takes your hand. The monitor doesn’t stop, and this gives Alex an idea. “Let me just try something” he says as he leans towards you. He puts his lips on yours and kisses you deeply. The monitor returns to normal and your heart returns to normal. “Well, maybe I should stay here for longer” he says smiling. You look up at the ceiling, thinking, not realising that Alex was still there.

“I just wanna tell you, thanks for saving me, but you didn’t have to” you say to Alex as his face almost goes completely white. “I didn’t have to? Emilie, I couldn’t just let you lie there and die, I’m in love with you, and the only human I’ve ever been in love with.

I couldn’t stand the thought of losing you” he says as he moves closer to you. You turn away and look towards the door, as Alex caresses your hair, before he gently turns your face towards him again. “What’s wrong, is something hurting you” he says with tone of worry in his voice.

“Everything hurts, my hand and wrist are in agony and I feel tired and sleepy” you say as you feel your eyes slowly closing. “Okay, well I’ll let you sleep and I’ll come and see you later, okay?” he says softly. “Yeah, sure” you say before falling into a deep sleep again. He gently kisses your closed eyes and then kisses your forehead. “Sweet dreams Emilie” he says quietly before leaving the room...

Btw, because I have a lot more ideas for this story, I'll maybe write about 2 or 3 more chapters and then write a sequel to this story :)

Yay! Finally someone updated, I was about to go crazy if I didn't get to read any stores!

Aww, I really liked it, and when he kissed her to make her heart normal, I had to laugh out loud, both from the cuteness and for the whole thing just being plain funny :D I can't believe Emilie said he didn't have to save her, he loves her! D:

Oh well, can't wait to read more, and a sequel?! khtihjnsrihjrsihjnr!! :D:D:D
più di un anno fa FaiiRyTaLe said…
Chapter 14:

*View of Alexander*

“Daddy!”; Marlene ran straight up to you and hugged you tightly.

“Hello, my dear. How are you?”, you asked and smiled at her.

“I’m fine, daddy. But where have you been all this time? I’ve missed you a lot.”

“I …”; You looked at Elizabeth shortly before you started again.

“I tried to find a cure for your mother.”

“And? And? Did you? Did you?”, she asked excited.

“No, not yet. But soon. I promise.”; You looked again at Elizabeth and saw her smiling. You smiled too.

“But now, is somebody here hungry?”, Elizabeth asked and got to the kitchen.

“Oh yes! We are!”, both of you, Marlene and you, said and ran to the kitchen too.

“Ah-aaaah! You both go out and play till I’m finished with the food.”

“Oh, okay.” , you both said again and went out to play.

*View of Elizabeth*

‘Hmmm, I guess they will be happy if they see what I made.’
You thought and looked at your finished food. It was cutlets with french fries.

‘Well, I’m not really allowed to eat that, so I have to lie and tell them I already ate. How much I hate it to lie.’

You put the food on the table and went out to call Alex and Marlene.

“Come in, guys! Food is finished and on the table.”

Both ran into the house, took a seat and started eating. You couldn’t help but smile ‘cause it was just so cute how Alex talked and played with Marlene. You sat down next to Alex and saw them eating.

“Mommy? Don’t you wanna eat with us too?”, Marlene asked and pointed at her food.

“No, no thanks, darling. I already ate.”

“You did?”; Alex looked at you surprised.

“Yeah. C’mon, keep eating. I’ll clean the kitchen for a while.”

You stood up and went to the kitchen to clean it.

*View of Alexander*

‘Something’s wrong … I think she didn’t even eat a thing today. Damn, I’m really worried about her. I should have taken her with me. But that was impossible. She had to stay at home, she has Geostigma. And that’s nothing to joke about. That’s really serious. If something happens to her, it would be all my fault. And I just can’t stand that. Damn, I need to find Zack and Cloud as soon as possible!’, you thought and stood up. Marlene looked up at you.

“What’s wrong, daddy?”

“Nothing, honey. Just keep eating. I’ll have to talk to Mommy and I ate anyways too much, that I think nothing will fit in there anymore.”

“Oh, haha. Okay daddy.”, Marlene stood up and gave you a kiss on your cheek. Then she handed you her plate and went upstairs to her room. You took your and her plate and went to the kitchen, where you found Elizabeth, cleaning the oven.

“You haven’t eaten today anything, am I right?”, you asked serious.

“I did, I told you before.”

“No you didn’t. Don’t even try to lie to me.”

“Fine. I didn’t eat today. And? Who cares? I can’t eat anything anyways.”

“Why can’t you? You didn’t even try it out since you have it. Through those 7 years you haven’t eat anything! Instead of food, you took those useless pills, which didn’t help a lot. It made you even more weak. It made you even more sick. And anyways you-“

“Stop it!”; she cutted you off.

“Stop it right now! It won’t help if you continue talking about it. Then I haven’t eat anything those years. And? It doesn’t matter. I’ll die soon anyways. There is no cure for Geostigma. Why doesn’t that get in your head?!”

“Because it’s a fucking lie!”

“It’s the truth!”

“NO IT’S NOT!”, you got so angry that you broke the plates you had in your hands.

“Damn!”

‘Fuck! I can’t get that angry in front of her. I could hurt her or something. Okay, Alex. Calm down. Everything’s gonna be alright. Just don’t look at her and threw the plates away. Pick it slowly up and threw them away.’
You picked them fast up, threw them away and got back to the kitchen. But Elizabeth wasn’t there anymore.

“Lizzy? Lizzy, where are you?”, you shouted her name, but there came no answer in return.

‘Where the hell is she?’

You went upstairs to your room. And there she was, lying in the bed, crying.

“Hey.. What’s wrong?”

“Nothing, just go away, leave me alone.”

“No, tell me. What are you crying for?”

“I won’t survive it, am I right? No, I know I won’t survive it. God, Alex. It’s almost killing me! I can’t eat anything. I always get those panic attacks, I’m weak, my forhead suddenly starts burning and it gets suddenly black. What am I supposed to do? There is anyways no cure! God damn, 7 years! I can’t hold it any longer.”

“Don’t think that! There is for sure a cure against Geostigma, believe me. Cloud has it too, and he had it now for maybe over 10 years. I bet he found a cure and that he’s feeling better and that he’s with your father somewhere. We just need to search them, and we will find them! Only problem is, where should be Marlene all this time? We can’t leave her alone here. And if we take her with us, something will might happen to her, and that would be too horrible for me, for us.”

“We can’t let that happen…”

“Exactly.”

“Can’t we just, talk tomorrow about it? I have again headache.”

“Sure we can. C’mon, let’s go to bed.”

“Okay..”

“Good night, my dear.”

“Night, darling.”

.........................................­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­..

I guess this chapter is a bit boring >.< soorryy >.<
DISCLAIMER: I DON'T OWN ALEX, HE OWNS HIMSELF. THIS STORY IS NOT REAL. I CAN'T REMEMBER WHAT NUMBER THE LAST CHAPTER WAS, SO I'M STARTING FROM 1.

CHAPTER 1:

Your POV:

Dear Diary.

Today, I woke up with the most terrible headache ever. I think it has something to do with the fact that I have not ate for days. I found out that if I eat in front of a mirror, I completely lose my appetite. Voice teached me that. He really cares about me, he just wants me to be beautiful, beautiful enough for Alex. I'm fat and ugly, I can see it everytime I pass the mirror in the hallway, so I desided to cover it up so I don't have to look at my ugly face. Maybe I should tell you how my day started, well it started out something like this:

~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~­~**­~~*­*~~­**~­~**­~~

FLASHBACK:

Oh God. So sweaty and goddamn tired.

' Hey! you're not finished! Keep throwing up! '

" But, I am all empty, I don't have any thing left to throw up.. "

' Of course you have! Why do you do this?! Don't you want to be beautiful for Alex?! '

" Well, of course I want too- "

' Then keep throwing up! Do you think Alex wants your fat ass?! '

" He say that he loves me.. "

' And you believe that?! Damn you're stupid, he feels sorry for you ugly face, that's all, lose weight and he will love you for real! '

You sit up again and lean over the toilet bowl, putting two of your fingers back in your mouth and down your throat, trying to hit the gag reflex. You were so good at this you could probably throw up without your fingers, but better safe than sorry.

You finally hit it and you quickly pull away your fingers so you won't get any on your hand. You throw up everything you've ate that day, in other words, half a sandwich and an apple. Now it's mostly just stomach acid and you can feel it burn in your mouth.

' Do you feel the good burning? Doesn't it feel good to be pretty? '

" Yes, yes it does. " You take a deep breath before flushing the toilet. You would have to get cleaned up before Alex came home.

You open the window that's above the toilet, trying to hopefully get away most of the smell. You then walk over to the sinkcabinet, opening it and take out your toothbrush. You had to get away that awful taste in your mouth.

' Good girl. Don't fall for the temptations. That apple might seem good there and then, but you know what happens when you eat it. '

" I'll get fat? "

'Exactly. Is one apple worth to get fat from? '

" No. No it's not. You're right, I have to stop eating completely. ' You say as you spit and rinse out your mouth.

' Seems like you finally understand now. '

Voice finishes and dissappears and you leave the bathroom and sit down on the bed, feeling completely exhausted. You look at the clock. It was only 10:09. It was still five hours until Alex would arrive from work.

You lay down in the bed and curl into the soft satin sheets, smelling it. It smelt like a mix between Alex and washing powder. A pretty comforting and calming scent. You close your eyes and listens to the silence. The good good silence now that Voice was gone. You had to clear you head, but for now, you want to sleep.

-----------------------------------------­---­---­-

" Are you sick? " You can hear a voice call and a hand being pressed on your forehead. You open your eyes and see Alex's brown ones looking down at you with worry.

" What? Uhm, no, not really? " You mumble before turning around.

" Theeeen, why are you still in bed? " He asks curiously.

" I was just tired, and besides I had nothing to do up while you were gone. " You feel the bed dip as something heavy sits down and suddenly Alex is laying spooned up behind you with his left arm thrown over your waist.

" But now I'm here. "

" Oh really? I didn't notice that, I thought you were a clone from another dimention. " You snort into your pillow and he turns around, laying on his back.

" Let's play Yatzy. " Alex randomly bursts out.

-----------------------------------------­--

" Yes, five like! That makes... 25 points! " Alex cheers, writing down the points. Goddammit he was good. Really good.

" Ok, your turn. " He says and hands you the 5 dices. You shake them in both your hands.

Come on come on. Give mama some sugar!

You throw them and they roll over the floor.

Great, two "threes" and three "ones". You curse and look up at Alex, writing it down wearing the most shit eating grin ever.

" You're enjoying this, aren't you? " You ask and he looks up at you as he picks up the dices.

" Alittle yeah. " He says and shakes the dices before throwing them, getting a... FUCKING YATZY.

" What the douche?! " You break out and he gets up on his feet dancing.

" Yes! Ha! I beat you! Again! I am the greatest! G-r-e-a-t-e-s-t! " He sings while jumping around in the livingroom so loudly making both the small coffee table and Ådne shake.

" Wanna play another round? " He asks, sitting down in front of you.

" No. " You say blankly. He smiles.

" Why? Because you lost? You're a bad loser! B-a-d l-o-s-e-r! LOSER! " he pokes you in the stomach. You smack his hand away.

" I am not the one who locked myself in the bedroom for three days after losing Tetris on my cellphone. " You tease him.

" Hey! You know that Tetris game was some kind of conspiracy against me! And it's not a cellphone, it's an Iphone! "

" Why would anyone hold a conspircay against you? "

" Becase I'm way to awesome! They are jealous on my awesomeness! " He says, so serious you weren't sure if he was joking or not.

" Ok fine, I'm bending over for you because of your awesomeness. " You say, leaning your head against his shoulder.

" That ain't bending, that's nodding. " He states.

" Shut up. "

" Kay. "

END FLASHBACK:

~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~­~**­~~*­*~~­**~­~

I don't know if Alexander knows about the eating disorders, I doubt it. I think if he knew, he would have told me. Besides I've hided and been really careful about it so the chance of him finding out is minimal. He works six to eight hours every day, so it's easy to lie to him and say I just ate.

But I honestly feel bad for lying to him. I've always said that honesty is the most important thing in a relationship, but does that really count when you're just trying to protect someone? If I told him, he would just be worried and make me stop.

' Don't you dare tell Alex anything. '

" I am not gonna- "

' You better not, cause you know what will happen. You are not gonna fuck this up! '

" I just said I won't tell him! "

' Good, cause you know what will happen. As soon as he finds out, he'll stop you. Maybe he will even send you away to a rehab. You don't want that do you? '

" Of course I don't want to go to a rehab! "

' Then you keep this for yourself! Only you and me can know about this, nobody else. '

" Not Alex.. "

' Especially not Alex! '

" You know I won't tell him, Voice. You know I trust you. "

' Good, you know you can always trust me. I'm just trying to help. Alex can't help you to turn pretty, but I can, and I won't give you up. '

" I know you won't give me up, because you love me.. "

' That's right. '

Then Voice dissappeared again. You hear your stomach growl but you ignore it. You look over at the bed where Alex is sleeping. You're seated by the small desk on the other side of the room, writing in your diary. You only took it out and wrote in it when Alex wasn't here or when he was asleep. You were scared he would find it, so you used to hide it behind the books in the bookshelf. Alex never read, so that would be the last place he would look.

You finish off writing and put the book away before walking over to the bed, undressing and crawling under the blankets. You wrap your arm around Alex, feeling his body vibrating each time he snored.

Hehe. Vibrating.

You hold him closer and press your face to his warm back.

I'm sorry for not telling you.. But I'm doing this for you.
YEAH YEAH !!!

I LOVE IT HELENE XD XD XD XD
heart
DISCLAIMER: I DON'T OWN ALEX, HE OWNS HIMSELF. THIS STORY IS NOT REAL.

Chapter 2:

You're spending the day with Alex in the pet store, watching him work. It's mostly just feeding the animals and helping customers. You found an unwrapped chewing toy shaped as a bone and desided that it was perfect to entertain yourself with. Every time you threw it on the ground it would jump right back up, squecking. You aim it at Alex's ass who stands behind the cashregister. You throw the toy and it hits the back of his leg. He turns around and gives you the evil eye as he picks up the toy and throw it back at you. It hit's you right in the face, but luckily it was so soft you could barely feel it. You can hear the customer, woman who probably is in her middle fourthies laugh out.

" Next time I'm keeping it. " He says as he goes back to the customer, handing her the change and tells her to have a good day.

" I'm bored. " You say, bounching the bone over and over again.

" You were the one who wanted to come. " He states matter of factly. You look at him.

" Yeah, because I didn't have anything to do. "

" You could have cooked me dinner. " He say, looking down at you.

" You mean frozen pizza? "

" Frozen pizza is nice. I like it. Pizza. " He says as he picks up some bags of dog food and starts putting them in place in the big blue shelf. He lose one of the bags and curses out loud.

You throw the bone at him.

-----------------------------------

Later, you both are laying in the grass in your front yard, enjoying the warm sunset.

" One day, I will buy a cabin far far away in the middle of the mountains. " Alex sighs.

" A cabin? How will you afford that? " You ask, rolling over so you can face him.

" I'm gonna rob a bank. Just imagine. A big cabin, with a fireplace! " He says, sounding exited.

" Then we'll get caught and locked behind bars for stealing money to buy a cabin in the mountains. " You say, burying yourface in his chest.

" Why do you always have to be such a negative Nancy? "

-----------------------------------------­---­---­-

Your POV:

You're half asleep on the couch when Alex is entering the livingroom.

" Get up. " He says in a monotone voice. You open your eyes and look at him.

" What? " You say half asleep, raising up from the couch.

" We're going for a ride. Now. " He says as he dissappears to the hallway. You get up and follows him through the door and down the porch. He unlocks his car and gets in. You jog the rest of the way and enter the car. You put on the seatbelt and look over at Alex who starts the car. A low rumble goes through the car and it starts up.

" So where are we going? " You ask as you drive. It had started raining and you could barely see through the heavy rain.

" Just driving around, nothing special. " He says, voice emotionless.

" Oh. " You say and look out of the window. The rain hits the window at high speed. You look over at Alex. His face was wearing a serious mine and his brows was frowning. There was something wrong here. You just knew it.

Suddenly Alex swings the car to the left, entering a road you had never seen before.

" Where- " You start but you stop as Alex swings into an abandoned parking lot. He turns of the car and looks over at you before gripping your hand tightly.

" You know you can tell me anything, right? " He starts.

" Uhh- " You say but he cuts you off.

" If you EVER have problems, you would come to me, right? You know you can come to me? " He says fast.

No. No I can not tell you everything. I can't tell you about my problems cause then you would stop me!

" Sure.. " You answer and he stare you deeply in the eyes.

" You HAVE to promise me, are you hiding something from me? I can feel it, I can SEE it. " He says, voice so serious you were almost scared. Alex was NEVER this serious.

" Uhm, no, I'm not hiding anything from you. " You lie.

" Are you telling the truth now? " He asks, holding your hand tighter.

" You don't have anything with my problems to do! " You say angrily, tearing out of his grip.

" Of course I have! You are my girlfriend! Your problems are my problems! " He says, sounding pissed of.

" No! You don't! Why can't you just leave it?! "

" Aha! So you ARE hiding something! " He points at you.

" It's none of your business! " You say as you unbuckle your seatbelt and tears the door open, leaving the car. You start walking and you can hear Alex slam his door, following you. He runs after you, his legs longer than yours. He grabs your wrist holding it in a tight grip. Way to tight.

" Alex let go! It hurts! " You cry out and try to pry his hand away but he only grips it harder.

" Don't you dare take that tone to me! " He growls at you, tugging you closer to him. He look at you angrily. You would not cry. You refuse to cry in front of him.

" Why can't you just fuck off?! " You say and you can see him get taken aback, looking shocked.

" Fuck off?! " He laughs.

" I'm trying to help you here, and you're telling me to fuck off?! " He says angrily.

" I want you to leave me alone! "

" You're not helping me! " You cry and you feel your eyes well up with tears. Alex didn't seem to notice it due to all the rain washing away your tears, blending them together.

" That is because you won't let me help you! " He says and bursts into tears. It wasn't often you saw Alex cry. Through all the years you've been together, you had only seen him cry six times.

" Alex please don't cry. " You say as you feel tears escaping from your own eyes.

" How can I not cry? " He sobs, letting go of your wrist.

" I want to help you so badly, but you just shove me away. How do you think that feels? I feel lost, I don't want you to be in pain! When you're in pain, I'm in pain! It hurts! Don't you get it?! It hurts when you push me away! It breaks my heart every time I see your scars. " he covers his face with his hands, trying to hide the fact he was crying. You didn't really know what to say.

" I'm your BOYFRIEND! You should know that whenever you have problems you can come to me. I love you! "

By now you can't hold back the sobs anymore. You bury your face in his chest. His hands slide down from his face and wraps around your back, pressing you against his own body. The rain only gets worse and now you're both soaked in rain and tears.

" I want you to trust me. " He whispers.

" I do trust you.. " You whisper back, closing your eyes.

" It's myself I don't trust. " You say and look up in his swollen eyes.

" You should. Please.. Next time, come talk to me, you know I don't judge you. " He says and plant a kiss on your forehead.

I wish I could.

You can see Alex's lips has started to turn blue and he was shivering.

" Come on, let's go home. " He says a he place his han on your hip, leading you back to the car.

Two hours later you are both freshly showered and asleep between warm blankets.

--------------------------------------

So fun writing again! Even though it's short! :D I'n the next chapter, a new secret about Alex will be realeased xD
più di un anno fa aisa07 said…
@Helene Caveman was so good I almost peed laughing
Well your next story good ,it's wears yours a writing style!
più di un anno fa AnitaFable said…
@Helene: so many things have happend when I was away but I have read all your chapters^^woah, it was kinda sad.. ;( can't wait for more =)
più di un anno fa ALExXxRybakFaNn said…
wink
Now I realised that I should continue my story.
;)