Damon & Elena Damon/Elena finale spoiler thread (Major spoiler/speculation!)

SpuffyDelena posted on Apr 16, 2011 at 11:36PM
As the title says. I've heard a TON of spoilers..so I'll post them here but if I'm missing anything feel free to fill in the blanks. Theories are very much welcome.

Damon & Elena 359 risposte

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-100 of 359

più di un anno fa katie15 said…
Omg it sounds so tragic yet if it was true...wow. The finale better not disappoint I have high expectations!
più di un anno fa TheRisabell said…
heart
It seems like Elena will finally realize how important is Damon for her... Can't wait! And of course, if they will kiss, I gonna die ;)
più di un anno fa _Chryso_ said…
smile
I hope so Katie =)
at least I know the writers are not idiots . .
they know how huge the Delena fanbase is.. even if they don't like it it's true =) and I'm sure that we will get amazing Delena scenes =) and they will do it, if the want to keep as anxious for the next season ^^
più di un anno fa vivalavida said…
O.M.F.G. If that's true, I will die with Damon. Lol. I think that these spoilers are true, why would this girl lie? I mean if all she has said is shit, a lot of people would be very pissed with her. Plus, she posted some pics of the set so I think it's true that she was there.

My god this would be the thing that would make DE 100% EPIC. Hell, if that's not epicness tell me what is it! And honestly it could be an interesting storyline.. Damon "dies", and maybe in some episodes of S3 we won't see him but Elena's reaction to that. Then of course they will make him come back, with Bonnie's magic or something. XD
più di un anno fa merzycullen said…
heart
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!! OMGG!! IM JUST SO HAPPY!!!
it souds true, so i'm just gonna believe it! <333
ahhhhhh!!!! omgomgomgomgomg!!! how long 'till the finally??? i want to see it now!!!! <333
più di un anno fa Aubreykarew said…
Ok i dunno anything abt gone with the wind, but i really look forward to the de kiss , so damon falls they ll kiss, it wld be the best moment of season two, <3 i think tat the spoilers r true ,
più di un anno fa Nibylandija said…
più di un anno fa TVD_Lover said…
^ Ohhhhh Julie. You see...that was NOT a good move. Now a MILLION people are gonna read all the spoilers, people are gonna be like, "hahahaha, in your face DEers!" and it's just gonna get lousy. Honestly, I believe some of it. If it meant absolutely nothing to Julie, if it really was a hundred percent fake, why would Julie reply to it? Tell people not to believe it? Honestly, that's just something I think about...if it means nothing, does it really deserve her attention? Just something to think about :P
più di un anno fa SpuffyDelena said…
Lol. Well...JP tweeting kinda makes me believe the spoilers even more now. She has lied, so has KW about Kat. Nina lied about SK. I mean...they cover up so much shit it's not even funny. So JP pretty much just confirmed most of the shit.
più di un anno fa musicgrl331 said…
Correct me if im wrong im not really familiar but in gone with the wind the story is a about a girl who is in love with this guy. then at the end of the story she realizes shes in love with the other guy. since theres gonna be a movie night with this playing in the town square i deff think its gonna reflect the tvd characters. this finale is looking sooo good for DE!! i think damons gonna get hurt and thats gonna wake up elena and realize how much he means to her. im gonna b really dissapointed if this finale isnt centered around delena or show elenas feelings for damon
più di un anno fa TVD_Lover said…
laugh
EXACTLY, @SpuffyDelena, I'm glad someone sees it my way! She, as well as many others on the show, have a past of lying. Of course, it's in good intentions (it's a show, people have to stay guessing!) But this was just...this practically confirmed it, I was SO excited to see that she replied to it. And telling us not to read it? Bad move. XD
Yeah, not the smartest but a lot of people will buy it so eh. She only wants people to be surprised so I don't blame her. And she wants to soothe the SEers. Either way she should have just ignored it.
Yes. Maybe not every spoiler is true. You know, I think that what the mole has said is true, because this person has even posted some pictures of the set. Since she's not working on TVD, perhpaps some things are misunderstood. Even if she swears to have pictures, who knows..I just hope that the scene will not be cut because I'd freak out. Badly.

But that Maria girl who has been on TVD set in the last episodes, re-tweeted Julie Plec's tweet. What could this mean? That maybe these spoilers really aren't true..?

last edited più di un anno fa
Just think about one thing..I don't think Julie would lie. I mean, if really these spoilers are true and she deny them (making happy a lot of SE and DB fans) but at the end are actually true, don't you think that people will hate her and stop trusting what she tweets!? Just saying XD
più di un anno fa traceypharm said…
I agree vivalavida. I for one, do not like spoilers coming out like that on Twitter. I was on it watching it all blow up,and then people associated with Vampire Diaries were asking fans to stop tweeting JP and KW.
Aside from that, I had wondered why in The Descent they had Elena pick up a particular book like Gone with the Wind? That was also the first time she was in his bedroom, taking care of Rose.
I think it is really cool that they are having an event based on GWTW (abbreviating now :)since they are filming in Georgia near Atlanta. This has nothing to do with VD, but in GWTW, Atlanta gets set on fire by the Union army and Rhett comes to Scarlett's rescue.
più di un anno fa EllaEnchanted said…
New tweet from JULIE PLEC on the "spoiler's" flying around out there:
"Hearing about a lot of fake spoilers out there. Don't believe everything you read. Or better yet, don't read them at all".

Emphasis on 'potential' alot of what we have heard on 'Twitter' which isn't the most reliable source to begin with may not be true. Remember nothing is confirmed & they are still just speculation, we can't take anyone's word for it.
But then again, she could just be trying to throw us off the 'scent' she or KW will hardly want us to know this much information about the Season Finale. I for one won't believe them completely until I see real proof from the EP Synopsis BUT I find it hard to believe that these fans would lie about what they saw since they were actually on the set, not to mention alot of the speculation sounds like it would make alot of sense for DE & for the Finale in general. But i guess we just have to keep an open mind until some things are confirmed.
Well, this image is torn to shreds but it's the best quality I could do and you actually being able to see something. This is a zoom in, and I messed with the contrast/brightness/levels on one of the set photos.
 Well, this image is torn to shreds but it's the best quality I could do and te actually being able t
Original image
 Original image
@SpuffyDelena - Well done on trying to get the image right for everyone :) But I really can't tell what we're supposed to be looking at in this image & the others that were posted..because I can't really see anything lol, just people/figures maybe on the top left of the picture?
I know. You can't see anything in the original unless you brighten it, but they're on the right (Damon and Elena) You can see Damon in the edited image and it looks like Elena is wearing her leather jacket but you can't see her face. Her arm is in the way. But Damons hand is on/around her back so this could be the scene....idk.
più di un anno fa epicdelena4ever said…
OMFGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG if they kiss im gonna die!!!!!!!!
sharing blood and kissing!!!! ahhhh!
Now you say it I've tried to have a closer look and I can see in the edited image DE under the tree on the right very close together like Damon holding onto her. I can't tell what Elena is wearing though & I can see more in the edited image than i can in the original lol, even if the original is meant to be clearer, I think the distance is too far & it's pretty dark. I think these spoilers may not turn out to be just "speculation" these images even if they aren't 100% clear on the eye. They give off quite a good clue as to what is possibly happening in this scene even if we don't know for sure yet. This photo was also taken on the 8th of April, they didn't finish filming until the 15th. So things could have changed..but i guess that doesn't necessarily mean anything either.
^ Yes, the picture matches up to the spoiler about how Damon kisses Elena. I don't think they're false ...but I wouldn't shoot for 100% accurate either. But leaning more towards the accurate side...
And if you right click and open the image in a new tab/window it'll enlarge and you can see the leather jacket sleeves ;]
più di un anno fa deluv said…
big smile
OMG!!! I can totally see DE kissing!!!!!! This is too good to be true. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
OMG. Thanks for the heads up Paige :) I've enlarged it & you can completely 100% tell thats Damon you can make out his face :) & OFC it is Elena with him. You can't see them kissing in this but obviously this is what will lead them to share their 'first kiss' I hope. It's pretty amazing to look at, I'm starting to really believe them. I do however agree that even though I don't think they're at all false I wouldn't go for totally accurate to an extent either, but I'd say that they are fairly on the money so to speak ;)
hmmm
I see two people close. Is Damon the one on the left and Elena on the right???
^Yep. Damon's on the left & Elena's on the right, have you enlarged the image? I could see it much better then. You can make out Damon's face on the left, It looks as though he's holding on to her too.
Okay I just found this guys from Julie Plec herself, this woman doesn't half contradict herself, she kind of gives it away here. It's not much but it kind of sends out the message of what we may already know. It's looking & sounding more & more likely that it will be a DE Finale people & that DE will be very much the focus come S3 :)

Because of a lot that will be going on in the finale revolves around events that we haven't seen yet, she can't get into detail. But, Plec says that what happens in the finale, which will involve Damon (Ian Somerhalder) and Elena (Nina Dobrev), is going to mean that a lot of huge changes will come with season 3.

”What we’re doing is telling the audience that when we hit season 3, there’s gonna be a lot of things changing for our characters and in their lives." Plec continued. "We’re excited about it because it just shows that the show has directions that it can keep going in and going in and going in, and we’re never gonna get stuck or tired. We’re just gonna keep tellin’ stories.”

OMG. Thanks for the heads up Paige :) I've enlarged it & you can completely 100% tell thats Damon you can make out his face :)

No problem :]]
più di un anno fa epicdelena4ever said…
am i the only blind one here lol. I cant see shit in that pic. even enlarged. are they in the middle of the pic? i see a white shirt and another person in front? maybe im not looking right???? :((((
Yes, I think this:

Because of a lot that will be going on in the finale revolves around events that we haven't seen yet, she can't get into detail.

is a huge give away that it revolves around Damon getting bitten/them trying to find a cure.

JP also said that the 'werewolf chapter' would end in the finale. Pretty sure that's what she meant by that..
^ Don't feel bad. It's really really really bad quality but if you look at my edited version they're on the far left.
Well, when I enlarged it i didn't see anything....Paige, is there any way you could make it brighter??
Yes to say she's trying her damnest not to give anything away she already has here really, just without saying a whole lot. Yes it's all the more likely now more than ever that it's Damon along with Elena who is going to be the central character in this Finale, as Damon will be the one attacked by a werewolf & as you say the cure is what they will be searching for...which surely will be the blood of a doppelganger, which ofc is Elena. I just hope that the 'werewolf chapter' coming to an end doesn't mean the end of Tyler, I really don't want to see him go especially when there is still so much to explore with his character.

This part of what I found in Julie's article interested me:
But, Plec says that what happens in the finale, which will involve Damon (Ian Somerhalder) and Elena (Nina Dobrev), is going to mean that a lot of huge changes will come with season 3.

I find it interesting that Damon & Elena are specifically mentioned here above anyone else & then she follows that up with there will be huge changes for season 3. IDK maybe I'm just reading too much into that aswell with the Season 3 info there. I'm trying not to because she might not have meant anything by it, I don't want to take it totally out of context.
If I make it brighter it'll fuck up the image quality even more :/ I posted the original image so that maybe you guys could mess with it. Maybe do better.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! IF YOU ENLARGE THE ORIGINAL PIC YOU CAN SEE THEM. I see Nina she's wearing blue jeans and also abit of Ian's head...he's wearing black. They're standing right beside the man in the white shirt
White shirt? Well, if I enlarged the wrong part please correct me :P If I did sorry...my computer was dying and I'm pretty much rushing. Bleh.
più di un anno fa tellymaster said…
I don't know. I think I must be blind. I cannot see anything in that picture. :P
più di un anno fa Lostie58 said…
I can't see much either, oh well, I guess we will just have to wait and see what happens!
I was pretty sure that you had uploaded the right part Paige. I've downloaded the pic & put it to very high zoom. I thought that DE were on the far left of the pic abit of a distance away from the 'Gone With The Wind' area. It looked to me when I downloaded it that Damon was either kissing Elena or biting her, but my first instinct was they were kissing. You can just about make out that there is 2 people close together & you can maybe make out Damon's face where he looks as though he's kissing Elena. What part are you looking at Vivian?
Yeah, that's what I thought as well...guess this needs further investigating :P Well, the 2x22 synopsis comes out tomorrow so more spoilers then.
I don't know what's wrong with my computer but it doesn't upload pics here on Fanpop. I've enlrged the pic and u can see Nina CLEARLY!! It looks like she's hugging someone...ughhhh. Wish I could upload it. If any of u don't mind give ur email and i'll try to send to u as soon as I can
^Not blind, just very bad quality it's hard to make out anything at all aside from 'Gone With The Wind'. All I can say is, if you look firstly at Paige's edited image (opened in a new tab for enlarge) & very closely just look straight at the centre of it there is a light shining above the head of Damon. At least who I believe is Damon, & from there you can make out his face a little and that there is two people stood there close together. If you can't see it after that, once you've looked at the edited image then open up the original in a new tab & just look to the far left of that picture, remember once looking at the edited version look at what spot is on that first so then you can locate the same spot but this time in the original version, keep your eye on it & the more closely you look the more you can make out there figures & It actually looks more like he's 'kissing' or possibly 'biting' her in the original one..I found anyway. If that made any sense at all lol.
I've uploaded it in the image section. Go check it. I swear I can see Nina face clearly..it abit blurry but..
^Yeah I guess so :) Ohhh I didn't realise the synopsis for 2x22 comes out tomorrow, have they confirmed that?
HA. I bet they will give hardly anything at all away on DE in the SF synopsis they will want to keep that under-wraps as much as possible id imagine. Not that they've done too well so far mind :P ahhh but we will find out tomorrow, they might even give away something pretty juicy in the guide who knows, but I hope theres a little mention of something on DE.
più di un anno fa tellymaster said…
*Does happy dance* I SAW IT! I think! :D It looks like something amazing!
più di un anno fa Delenalove88 said…
Guys, but what about "struggle"? Yesterday i also read that there was something like struggle between them, So any news about it? I saw pic , but it`s very difficult to understand what`s going on, but i suppose it`s something really emotional and touching)))
più di un anno fa KrissyDelenaFTW said…
I must be blind I can't see shit even on Paiges pic but I'll rake your alls word for what your seeing!!

If they kiss oh boy oh boy I'm going to be so happy!!
più di un anno fa EllieLupin91 said…
Just re-reading the 2x21 synopsis: With the arrival of the full moon, (...) The terrifying events quickly spin out of control, despite an unexpected act of courage. Finally, Damon (Ian Somerhalder) admits the truth to Stefan (Paul Wesley) about a terrible new development they must face.
Just thinking, but maybe Damon could be the one who makes an "unexpected act of courage" and ends up bitten. Then he tries to hide it because he wants everyone to concentrate on the imminent sacrifice but in the end he admits to Stefan he's going to die.
But I still don't understand why Damon should seek forgiveness from Elena...