Damon & Elena Damon/Elena finale spoiler thread (Major spoiler/speculation!)

SpuffyDelena posted on Apr 16, 2011 at 11:36PM
As the title says. I've heard a TON of spoilers..so I'll post them here but if I'm missing anything feel free to fill in the blanks. Theories are very much welcome.

Damon & Elena 359 risposte

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 201-250 of 359

più di un anno fa lizzie_jo5 said…
don;t hold your breath, stefan will always be "the saint" and yes that line struck me most:)
So no DE kiss for sure:(
più di un anno fa serenate_mythic said…
youre right. we'll find out this thursday though, if that even happens. THRUSDAY NEEDS TO COME NOWW.
più di un anno fa tina-kiss said…
surprise
Ok. Now I'm afraid..
più di un anno fa vivalavida said…
No okay...who the hell is this person?! :O I mean, every thing that he/she says seems very accurate and not lies. But to know all this stuff, is someone who works on set I guess. Not someone who just visited the set or something. Hell guys, I'm scared..do you think it's all true?!

These, btw, are the most WTF parts:

- By the finale, Stefan has no right to be hurt. In fact whatever happens, its an accurate price for Stefan's actions. Finally! XD

at? 0:59 , who is Damon holding onto ?

<i>just sayin .. i think it could be Elena or Jenna :)
*Its Elena.
WHAT'S THAT?!

- Three Characters will die permanently. Jeez no :(

Aaand..I love this ;)
Don't worry, the only correct parts of this spoiler are these:
- Yes, a lot of 2x22 deals with the "unique" situations Damon and Elena both are in.
- Yes there's a scene of damon falling down to the ground in GWTW screening set.
- Yes there are a lot of delena scenes in 2x22.

No. Its the scene where one of them says "I can't loose you" :) (same phrase one of them said in 2x20). Awww, if that's true I think that this time it will be Elena! <3
last edited più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa Lostie58 said…
Well if these spoilers are right, I guess that means elena will be a vampire. Damom and elena in different unique situations? Sounds like damon dealing with werewolf bite and elena dealing with transition of being a vampire. They said elena will be a darker person after the ritual...again sounds like a vampire. But I dont think stefan would leave her if she was in tranaition. So I dont know how much I can beleive of these spoilers
più di un anno fa EllaEnchanted said…
Every death, every decision made, every compulsion - it all blows up in their faces in the finale.

^The part about EVERY compulsion in those new spoilers has got me thinking about Damon's 'I Love You' in Rose to Elena. I don't think that Elena's going to become a vampire this season but what if something happens to Elena in either 2x21 or 2x22 possibly to do with the ritual or a spell, where it allows her compulsion to wear off & she remembers Damon's full confession to her?
Ella that would have been awesome!
più di un anno fa salena1337 said…
heart
So, I didn't see anything in those spoilers that related to Tyler dying. He's the character that I'm most worried about.

My guess is, if the spoilers are true....

the 3 deaths are Jenna(obviously), Sheriff Forbes, and maybe John.

Also, the part I like the most was that either Damon or Elena will say "I can't loose you" at the seen when Damon falls to the ground. I'm not expecting a kiss (which I still think is too soon)...but, Elena telling Damon that she can't loose him would satisfy me until season 3.

All I want is for Elena to realize her feelings for Damon in the finale.

and omg let Tyler live!!! Caroline obviously loves him!
più di un anno fa SpuffyDelena said…
^ Well, I have no clue who this person is but on their profile they're very secretive as well. I checked back (on their comments for the previous episode promos) and they seemed to be accurate. Here are more..I'm kinda stalking them now XD

- John is alive and participating in the funeral.

-There is a funeral in the very end of 2x21. And its for one of three characters who will not be back for season 3 :)

-Two of those won't come true :) (Replying back to "I hope John dies, Bonnie saves Damon, and Elena becomes a vamp!")

-at 0:59 , who is Damon holding onto ?

just sayin .. i think it could be Elena or Jenna :)

@NilahLach
Its Elena.

- k im confused, why does klaus want to break this curse? why does he want to become part ware wolf?
lkajirkfrdvAJVGBldsj 1 day ago

@lkajirkfrdvAJVGBldsj
Klaus has many motives for that, but the main one is that he wants to start his own race? of superior beings and rule everything.

-If Klaus "revives" his werewolf side, he will be able to sire those of his own kind, slowly overrunning the supernatural world with his lackeys. That is one of the main things the main characters have to go against in season 3 :)

- Ok, I am all for Delena. But I suddenly realised that it's not gonna happen. It's insane to think that Elena could forgive Damon after what he did to her. At least HE made the last episode a bit more intense. Stefan is BORING.
beinath 1 day ago

@beinath
Elena will always forgive Damon. No matter what he does, no matter who he kills, no matter how he acts, she will always forgive him.

- @WhatLiSaid Considering, she became a vampire in SECOND book, it would be kind of poetic for her to turn in the SECOND season, dont you think? :)

- maybe its an empty grave, just like Isobel's grave was ? technically Elena dies, but wakes up? after.
marleenjeanette 1 day ago

@marleenjeanette
Elena is participating in the funeral.

- Jesus Christ on a cracker, this episode is gonna be the death of me -_- Too much epicness, too little time! Am I the only one bloody terrified of Klaus? I mean, he's an awesome character, but I get chills every time I see him. They really picked the perfect actor to play him. And I really hope Damon doesn't die, he can't! He brings way too much to the show! Who else thinks Jenna is gonna die? Poor girl, I could see her being a badass vampire if given time.
ScarletPhoenix17 1 day ago 3

@ScarletPhoenix17

You are terrified of Klaus already? Aww, and he is just getting started, you know. Next episode is all about him taking away the things elena cares and loves before the sacrifice. he is ultimate psycho and he will paint the town red next episode - a something that will have a huge impact on bloody events in the finale(which does not involve klaus)

- I find it strange that how come elijah is nt helping them? oh well by nightfall let wait & see,i think by the time elijah came may be someone has sacrifice her/himself, i;m sure the person is Jenna* cause she alrdy change into vamp,she cant always hurt other pple right? hmm as well she sacrifice herself to help elena & others :)
peaceloveaaa 1 day ago

@peaceloveaaa

Elijah was meeting certain "people" we will see? in season 3 :)

- You seem to know a TON about VD, and I remember ages ago you said that Stefan would pay the conquences for a decision he makes. I was just wondering if he made that decision yet , or has he still to make it? (:

Haha, sorry for bothering you but I'm extremely curious :P
XxAmyxX99 6 hours ago

@XxAmyxX99
Its something he has yet to do

- Greta unseals the moonstone, Klaus kills a werewolf and a vampire, then drains a doppelganger and turns into transitions into werewolf-vampire hybrid.

Thats the main idea of how should the ritual go

- However Elena, John, Jeremy, Caroline, Matt and Stefan are attending the funeral. I doubt Elena would attend her own funeral :)

Who dies dies for real and is buried right next to Elena's foster-mother's grave.

- Klaus will survive to next season. He is the "major" big bad. This whole second season = his stepping stone. He has huge plans and for some of those plans he will need Mystic Falls town, somewhere along next season.

- Elena becoming a vampire, while it would be too big spoiler to tell, so THEORETICALLY, I'd say that becoming a vampire would allow a lot of character development for her. not to mention she got turned in the second book, so it would make sense for her to turn in s2.

- Except one small thing: This is not season finale yet. The whole Klaus thing ends(For now) in 2x21. The REAL season finale, 2x22 "As I lay dying" shows us a lot more unexpected and dark things on the horizons.

2x22 will in some ways mirror "Founders Day" and many things that happened in both seasons will blow up in characters faces.

In the end its about death, change, "unique situations both Damon and Elena will be in" and leading to darker, different, season 3

- Greta and Maddox both are pros at it. They have spent every minute since their birth honing their powers. Bonnie has been a true witch for only one year as of now.

Maddox was way more powerful than 100witch-less Bonnie. Greta is WAY MORE powerful than Maddox

Oh and don't worry. Bonnie is in next episode :)

- More than one person will die. Jenna, Alaric, Katherine, John, Liz, Matt. - out of those, three of them won't survive till next season.

- Elena is a doppelganger, a being born of magic into bloodline of Petrova. An identical being being born every few hundred years and that was the way for more than thousand of years. Thats what Elijah meant. And yes being "that" also has certain advantages they are yet unaware of. However Damon being saved in a way far less contrived than that.

Petrova storyline will have to wait.

- However, the rose is put on the grave NEXT to it.

It would make sense to bury Jenna next to her? sister, right? :)

- Klaus will stay. For quite a long time. Well at least till we meet rest of his family and especially his daddy :)

- Three important ones will die.

- A lot of things will change. This episode has already shown some of that, but next episode and the finale especially increases it hundredfold.

- The main terms for 2x22 are "fake happiness", "death", "sorrow" and "dishonesty".

- You are not seeing the stone for the grave the rose is put to. you are seeing the grave that is NEXT to it. And the grave next to it is of Elena's foster-mother :)
That still fits Jenna, does it not?

-Jenna is the sister of Elena's foster-mother. Elena's foster mother got the Gilbert surname by marriage, so it would still make sense for the sisters to be burried side by side even if their surnames are different :)

- Jeremy does not die, not till the finale at least.

And no, it does not say "Gilbert" on the grave they put the rose on. It says? "Gilbert" on the grave NEXT to it.

- Would not really make sense to "funeral" Jenna if she is sort-of alive, would it? She would need to hide forever in some cave then. It would be way more easier to make her a ring and pretend nothing happened.

-Whoever dies, dies forever. Its not pretend funeral. Its a real funeral for one of three characters that is killed off permanently.

- Klaus does NOT die this season.

- Someone important will die next episode. And then there will be a very shocking and bloody sequence of events in the finale where another few will bite the dust :)
più di un anno fa TVD_Lover said…
crying
I am LITERALLY crying after reading all that, I'm so scared. Honestly, though, I have to bet that Jenna is going to die. And I mean PERMANENTLY. My bets also go on John and Liz (ALTHOUGH I LOVE JOHN! I used to love Liz so much more...eh, maybe I still do a little...) but those are my guesses...gah, I'm freaking out. And YEAH, that girl/guy just goes around on YT answering all these questions and they've got all the answers and I'm like "HOW THE HELL DO YOU KNOW THIS?!?!?!"
più di un anno fa smokinhawtie said…
big smile
- By the finale, Stefan has no right to be hurt. In fact whatever happens, its an accurate price for Stefan's actions. - OMG. FINALLY.
big smile
...whaaaaat if Stefan kissed Katherine? Do you think it could justify Elena kissing Damon, if she even does? (which i HOPEHOPEHOPE she will!) Like, it says that Stefan has no right to be hurt, which I hope is true, considering EVERYONE think he's this PERFECT F*CKING SAINT, when in REALITY he is doing the LEAST to help Elena. Do you think that maybe he's letting Katherine go from Klaus, and he kisses her? And Elena sees? MAAYYYYBBBBEEEEE? (I'm throwing all this out, I'm just desperate now XD)
più di un anno fa jangirl said…
I'm lost...I don't understand 1/2 of this.
Is Elena turning?
Who's dying?My guesses are Alaric,Jenna and Liz.If Liz dies than caro's dad comes back and there you go.Yo have your gay character,
WTF means Stefan has no right to be hurt?Does that mean that whatever comes to himhe deserves it??I hope it does.
più di un anno fa jangirl said…
crying
i can't stop crying...

più di un anno fa bratski2192 said…
Im still skeptical. I am not convinced that Elena is gonna turn or that Bonnie is gonna save Damon.

Yes its a possibility for Elena to turn, but its being way too obvious on that part (tho it was largely expected/speculated that Damon would eventually get bitten by a werewolf). Elena being turned is a bit early IMO. Maybe late S3, but IMO not now, even if it does coincide with Elena turning in the second of the TVD books (the show doesnt follow the books anyway so). I may be wrong, but IMO itd be more probable for the cliffhanger to be Damon collapsing after a DE kiss.

Bonnie saving him just is too cheesy & IMO another obvious thing to happen. Bonnie looks to be too busy while the epi looks more DE-centric. All JMO.
più di un anno fa JanaP said…
It doesn´t say that Bonnie save him,someone said that he/she would like to see that and that fan answered that two of the three things mentioned by him/her come true. That doesn´t mean two of the three is Bonnie saving Damon.
^ No, they said that two of the three of them DON'T come true. But this all could be lies as well anyway...

But yeah, it's very DE centric. I doubt DB will even share a scene, so eh. Far fetched.
più di un anno fa Delenalove88 said…
smile
@SpuffyDelena can you give a link on these spoilers please?
^ There isn't a link. These are just from an anon source, and I gathered them all from YT.

Another.. about the promo. What John says.

You were supposed to keep her safe is not an entire sentence. Its actually the END of the sentence and the start of it explains the end :)
più di un anno fa JanaP said…
That Damon is the one who gives Elena blood also so fits with the book. He also gives her his blood and she became a vampire.
più di un anno fa painteddollface said…
^^
and John says that to Damon o__o?
meh
I`m just a little bit disappoint that apparently De won`t kiss))).
più di un anno fa deluv said…
The reason I'm hesistant to believe these spoilers is that JP said that there's isn't alot of cliffhangers in this years finale. And accoording to these spoiler it looks like there's gonna be alot of cliffhangers
più di un anno fa delenasalvatore said…
^Agreed.

“The one thing that we know that we don’t want to do this year is leave 13 threads dangling at the end of the season. So while yes, there will absolutely be cliffhangers in the finale, it’s not gonna be like 97. We want to let the audience feel like they have begun a ride with us at the top of the season and seen it all the way through, and that we’ve delivered a true ending to them.”
-Julie Plec

So I don't know if I believe them either...
più di un anno fa mata1987 said…
crying
please answer ..its confirmed that we dont get delena kiss?please
John and Jenna won;t both die!!! It will be only one of them!! Cause who would become a guardian for Jeremy and Elena then?
^ You're right. Both Jeremy and Elena can't stay without a legal guardian until they reach 18. If both Jenna and John die, they would be adopted or something. My bet is on Jenna, and so John will be the legal guardian of both of them and things would be quite interesting since he's not very loved in the Gilbert family, LOL.
Yes, and i wanna see all of his plans to separate Elena from the Salvatore boys:D
I don't understand why people think there will be no DE kiss after reading these rumoured "spoilers" - I mean it says there will be ALOT of DE & no where does it say there won't be a kiss, it doesn't say that there will be one either BUT even so its hardly going to be mentioned in the spoilers is it, thats one thing that will no doubt be kept very tight lipped. And the GWTW scene/parallel is mentioned. Either way they are not confirmed yet and are from an Anon source. But I wouldn't rule them out either.
hmmm
But in these spoilers said that there won`t be any shocking moments connected with Delena, soooo....
più di un anno fa ritasantos said…
the kiss it's not that shocking if u look a their chemistry
laugh
^ THIS. XD lovelovelove.
più di un anno fa katie15 said…
laugh
Oh I hope Jenna dies. It would be hilarious to see John as their Guardian XD
Lol. Nobody said DE wouldn't kiss (though I'm pretty against it, this season. It's just too early for me, but I'm a buildup whore so that could be why) ^ Yeah, I want Jenna to die too. Not because I don't like her or anything but because it'd cause amazing character development for Elena, and Elena/Johns relationship.

More..

What stefan will do might have good intentions, but ultimately it ends in a very tragic way and stefan has to pay for it. Some viewers might want to find excuses for that, but some characters will never forgive him, just as some characters will never forgive elena for what happens in the ritual.

This sounds pretty amazing o: --

"Shippers should calm down. 2x22 is NOT about shipping. Its more about rediscovering the strong bond that existed in season1 one and was sort-of gone in season2. Both Damon and Elena share a lot of scenes.
Both have been quite unfair to each other, blamed each other, etc.
And those scenes, the situations the both are in and the plot of episode, sort of allow them to start understanding each other again in some ways.

two kinds of bonds explored: between Damon and Stefan and then Damon and Elena.
più di un anno fa painteddollface said…
big smile
^
OMG. I can't wait!
^I hope this Anon source is spot on about these parts : ) This sounds amazing I have to say. It has got me so pumped for next week & the SF. I love everything mentioned about Delena, this Finale is going to be EPIC for them no doubt about it.
I also love everything said about Stefan. It reminds me of when Damon always goes into something with the best intentions & it turns out people hate him for it. Now it's Stefan's turn to do something and not have everyone kiss the ground he walks on for a change, people are coming to their senses.

These words though:
some characters will never forgive him, just as some characters will never forgive elena for what happens in the ritual.
^ This sounds really intriguing because this makes it sound even more so that their different relationships with friends/family etc are at risk possibly losing friendships & important people's trust in their lives through their carelessness? or the harsh decisions that they have to make. From what this person has said there though Stefan is the one that will be bearing most of the brunt for making a bad decison. I can only think what he does will send shockwaves.
più di un anno fa delenasalvatore said…
Could this have anything to do with Klaus? Joseph Morgan mentioned that Klaus would be taking a special interest in Stefan.
What does Elena do in the ritual to make some characters unable to forgive her?? This sounds very Damon-esque to me.
più di un anno fa epicdelena4ever said…
omfg SHIT. the ritual and the fianle sound so dark and scary ...how could they possibly do all this in 2 episodes LOL!.
I AM SO EXCTED to see what stefan does and what he gets for doing it lol. I bet he kisses kat! lol and then finale elena kisses damon and stefan SHOULD'T feel hurt at all.
I'm pretty sure this person isn't a shipper. He/she doesn't sound like one at all, so it kind of makes me believe the DE spoilers more...

Another

Don't expect the show to suddenly jump ships. Its first and foremost about Elena, her journey to understand what she really is, what she really feels, what she really wants. Lots of decisions, things get sort of forced on her in next two episodes, things as change.
It sort of sets up nicely into her future storylines. What is "normal life"? What is normal life for elena after what happens in the sacrifice? What does she really want in her life? Those questions she will have to answer."

Spoiler about a DEATH. Don't read if you don't wanna know...

Both Jenna and Jules will try to do a lot of things. One of them will attack Klaus straightforward out of revenge and will end up with her heart ripped out(you can actually see that moment in this very promo), the other one will try to protect Elena and show an unexpected care and composure to protect her - something she never was able to do before, but nevertheless it all will end up quite tragically before bonnie even manages to get there.

It will be a sad sunrise in mf."
^ yup. the one who goes to klaus is DEFFO jules. u can see it in the promo. Jenna is obviously the other one. I think katheirne, jules and jon will die. if not jon then jenna
In all of this, I would really want to know who the hell is this person. I mean, he/she is spoiling the entire ending of the season! Could be someone who has been fired from TVD - like a crew member or something - and knowing all this stuff, he/she is spoiling everything? Because it's quite crazy the amount of stuff that have been said. (Oh, only if all this is true! Even if I think they are, since it seems everything very accurate).

Btw, I think that Jenna is going to die, and it's her funeral the one in 2x21. I'm not really sure of John, I mean Jeremy and Elena as we said before can't stay without a legal guardian so it would be pretty cool after Jenna's death, seeing John taking care of them.
The other deaths after Jenna, are probably Liz and Alaric or Katherine.
Lots of decisions, things get sort of forced on her in next two episodes, things as change.
It sort of sets up nicely into her future storylines. What is "normal life"? What is normal life for elena after what happens in the sacrifice? What does she really want in her life? Those questions she will have to answer."

^ This is made to sound like Elena will become a Vampire. Which I find hard to believe if she does it feels too early on for me. Either that or she is going to go through something else, which makes me wonder what else could be forced on her in the next few episodes, things that result in change & what 'normal life' will be for her after the sacrifice?! It all Sounds very eery to me.
"Don't expect the show to suddenly jump ships." ????

Fantastic!!!! soo still Stelena all the way then, right??

No Delena??
I'm going to hurt this person down. Where are they getting all this???
hmmm
They go and and say

"Ok, could everyone just stop asking about delena/stelena/etc People are taking this romance thing way too seriously. Just because two characters share a lot of scenes, considering they have not been that, hm, friendly with each other and had a lot of mess ups in their friendship, it does NOT force them as pairing.
So the kiss will happen after all??
Can you please send me the link where you find all this stuff?
^ Who said that Vivian?
This isn't exactly new information we've already heard parts of it BUT it's fairly more specific. But please bear in mind this is just a comment from a person on a forum from what she has 'supposedly heard.' I don't know if she has heard this or just made it out to be more.

Did anyone else hear this one? Damon gets bitten in 221 and in 222 Stefan takes off looking for a cure and Elena stays back to take care of/watch him. Through his pain and hallucinations of being bitten he mistakes elena for katherine and katherine for elena and towards the end of episode 222, elena confesses her love to Damon and she willingly kisses him PASSIONATELY. And as his pain progresses he falls to the ground and she falls with him while crying that she can't lose him. Also, Gone With The Wind is supposed to be being played in the town square.
più di un anno fa Lostie58 said…
the anon YT source is FeuerFremder, they are replying to people's comments on TVD promos, which I kinda think isn't right. they are spoiling the show for people who may not want to be spoiled. How can we even beleive this person though? they could just be messing with people. A lot of what they are saying seems like it could be true, but I really don't think Elena will become a vampire this early, and like I said why would Stefan just leave her while she is in transition?? I just find it hard to believe this person. I think we should just wait to the next episode to see how much of what they say is True.
@ella.....I heard that EXCT same thing. Idk where tho i forgot but i was THAT exact same thing.