Principesse Disney The Person Above Me Game

hajirah4 posted on Mar 17, 2014 at 01:21AM
So, it's a pretty straightfoward game. Here's an example.

A: Ready!
B: ^You're a great artist.
C: ^You're one of the nicest people I know
A: ^I love the way how you defend Merida
D: ^You say the funniest jokes all the time. Remember when you said blablablablabla? I laughed soooo much.

Note that A started the game and said ready, but when a new person came they didn't say ready. So when the third person came,t hey just continued the game. It doesn't have to be one sentence. Just make sure it's positive. And don't make anything up! By this, I mean that you shouldn't mention something that has nothing to do with that person. I, for intance have never showed my face here before, so I wouldn't believe you if you said that you liked my eyebrows, which you've never seen. Plus, that's creepy. Do you guys get it? So one person says ready, and then the game starts.

Rules:

1. First person must say ready or anything. There just has to be a person to start the game.
2. The next person starts the game by giving a compliment.
3. Always be positive. Don't say anything rude/mean/iapropriate, etc...
4. Have fun!

Principesse Disney 750 risposte

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 451-500 of 750

più di un anno fa shanyuisboss said…
^You are so sweet and easy to talk to. You aren't super stubborn and are always open to other opinions. I know we just met, but you seem fun already.
Sk8er__grl commented…
Thank you! più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa coolsinger198 said…
^I love how much you love Mulan and how you tell your opinion with great conviction.
shanyuisboss commented…
Thanks. :) più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa Sk8er__grl said…
^Thanks to you, since I came on Fanpop Jasmine has moved two spots up on my favorites list. BAM! Just gave you the best compliment I could give you! ;)
coolsinger198 commented…
Yes! I am so glad to hear that! That was really the best compliment! Yes, I am a gelsomino activist! più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa 3xZ said…
^You are fun, warm, expressive and you stated a lot of your opinions beautifully. We even share some similarities in preference ^_^
Sk8er__grl commented…
più di un anno fa purplerose17 said…
^ I don't really know you well, but I hear you make amazing icons!
^I don't know who you are *Cries* But I love your username and hope that I CAN get to know you :)
più di un anno fa mhs1025 said…
^ I love your awesome feedback on my story! I know I've said that before, but it means the world to me that you love it!
Sk8er__grl commented…
How can I NOT Amore it :D più di un anno fa
mhs1025 commented…
BTW, I postato another chapter sometime this week! più di un anno fa
^I love how you defend Merida and how you have Mulan and Poca in your top 2 (unless that changed) :D
mhs1025 commented…
Pocahontas and Mulan are still sittin' pretty in my superiore, in alto 2. :) più di un anno fa
^ You are a great Elsa fan even though nowadays is not her glorious days.
Sk8er__grl commented…
Thank te ^_^ I stay away from tumblr fan of Elsa because most of them are brainless psychotic fan of her who only like her because she has ice powers. :) più di un anno fa
^ I love how often you come to this club!
più di un anno fa BelleRose829 said…
^I love your thoughts on various things. You're so fun! :3
I think you're one of the most intelligent people on this club. You always have the most well thought out, literate things to say! :3
last edited più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa misscindyspice said…
Friend! I love like everything about you, but the main things include- 1. Your love for Anna! In a time where my poor baby is so underrated, I love how you still defend her and Elsa! 2. You are really good at debating. No idea how you do it Elana, but the way you argue just make a ME want to agree with what you're saying. 3. You're so exciting and fun! :))
Sk8er__grl commented…
Aaw, Thank te so much!!! te just made my day! XD più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa 324anna said…
^ You're SO funny (especially when you're talking to Olivia, you two make me roll on the floor laughing with your comments!) and a very nice friend! :) I also love your username!
misscindyspice commented…
Thank you! te just made my day! :3 più di un anno fa
^ Where do I begin? You're one of the most sweetest people on here next to MalloMar! You're also clever in alot of ways!
324anna commented…
successivo to MalloMar? Oh my Gosh te can't imagine how amazing this commento made me feel! Thank you! più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa avatar_tla_fan said…
^ I love your 'Power Of Friendship' articles, and you come up with such great ideas, like the idea for an anime Princess!
mhs1025 commented…
Knowing te Amore my story means the world to me! più di un anno fa
^I love how you always raise this club's spirit! Always a new contribution from you and even when you don't post an article or whatever you are really interesting and fun to have here. :)
^ Last time I complimented you I didn't know a lot about you, but now that I do I know you're sweet, funny, very helpful and I adore your favorites list. You're always nice unless someone gets on your bad-side and your not afraid to tell them off, which I admire. :)
^ I love your user name! It reminds me of that song "Sk8ter Boi".
^Your profile picture is catchy.
mhs1025 commented…
I've been getting alot of compliments on my profilo pic! più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa Diazdiaz95 said…
O.k. well first off, I love your icons. I also like to see your opinions because I find them interesting and I think that you express yourself very well. Did I mention that I love your icons? Lol
^Your amazing! I love how your a fan of Mulan and Anna just like me and how you defend Frozen. Your edits are always gorgeous BTW. :)
Aww, thanks. You're amazing too. We like a lot of the same things and you are super nice and funny. You are really creative with your icons and I love reading your opinions.
^One of the things that I know from you and I love sooo much is that you love Anna and Hiro <333 YAY!!
Diazdiaz95 commented…
Yep, Amore them ♡ Poor Anna isn't too popolare here though. più di un anno fa
^ I love the compliments you give everyone!
^ I like your profile picture, it's very pretty. :3
I love how friendly you are. You can also be quite hilarious and I think you have great opinions. I'm always interested to see what you think about things.
Thanks! più di un anno fa
^ I love how you like the Star Wars film series!
^ One word suits you perfectly: Magnificent ~_^
You're really sweet! ^_^ You give great advice and respect other people's opinions. (Or at least I hope you do, because I'm gonna keep on loving Elsa) And you love Merida, Anna and Tiana, so that's a point in your direction! :D
^You are incredibly sweet. You really seem to remind me of Cinderella, which is a compliment considering how much I love her. You are really strong in your opinions and thoughts, you aren't a Jasmine but you are I guess somewhat vocal but you're still really friendly. :)
più di un anno fa Evera said…
^ From your name, I know that you love Shanyu and I think he's one the most creepy villains of Disney Princess.
^ I like your list.
più di un anno fa truth76 said…
^You are nice and hilarious.
^ I always enjoy hearing you speak your mind!
^We don't know each other very well but from what I've seen you are a very nice person and I like how you complement people a lot on here.
I love how mature you are. You're so calm, and are able to disagree with opinions without causing a scene. You're also really good at writing, and I always enjoy your articles!
^Evil Queen. *bows down.* You've always been one of my favorite users, you're always so sweet and respectful of others, but you're still a really fun person to talk to. And Masonnnnnn. Okay, done with my Mason loving.
Pshh, respectful XD But thankies Mary! Ugh te people are so nice >w< più di un anno fa
^ You are one of the most awesome persons I ever met in DP! You are active and very fun(ny). I love that you love Yzma, cause she's in my top 3 favourite Disney villains and the way you love Rapunzel (the most relatable princess to me <3) is amazing ^^
più di un anno fa fanlovver said…
I admire you and I adore your icons!
I love how nice you are and that you are such a big Pocahontas fan. Also, you create beautiful icons! :)
più di un anno fa MalloMar said…
smile
^I have a hard time saying what I mean, so this might sound weird...
I really like the general way you treat people online. You're one of the most respectful people I've ever seen on this site.
^ I don't know anything that much about you... But I heard that you are very friendly and sweet. I always want to know you better. And it's great that you are a fan of Barbie Movies, Sofia the First, Big Hero 6, How To Train Your Dragon, and LEGO <333
MalloMar commented…
Thank you. :) I guess I could say the same about you! più di un anno fa
^ You're always very friendly!
più di un anno fa donhaepocorelsa said…
I don't know to many people, but I like how you're complimenting everyone here!
^ I LOVE your profile picture! How DID you do that?!?!?
più di un anno fa MaidofOrleans said…
You're one of the nicest users on here! And I love that you're so active. I think you're a big part of what makes this club such a wonderful community. :)
mhs1025 commented…
This literally made my night! più di un anno fa
MaidofOrleans commented…
Every word of it is true! :) più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa coolsinger198 said…
^You write awesome articles, and I love how much you love Belle.
MaidofOrleans commented…
Thanks a bunch! :) più di un anno fa
I love that you are such a big Jasmine fan and defend her a lot. Your known as THE jasmine fan which is pretty cool. You're also very nice and you remind me of Jasmine.
Diazdiaz95 commented…
Also, te Amore Aladdin, which is great. I do too. più di un anno fa
^ I love how you're always there for people when they need someone! Words cannot describe how thoughtful that is!