My Little Pony - L'amicizia è magica The Great Unrest RP

NocturnalMirage posted on Jun 26, 2014 at 07:23AM
If you look outside the window, what do you see? Peace, harmony, friendship... such things the new generations take for granted.

Of course, Equestria wasn't always the utopia as it is today. Let me take thee on a journey into the long past...

Before the birth of Celestia, before the seed of the Tree of Harmony sprouted, the three tribes - the unicorns, earth ponies and pegasi - put aside their differences and formed the united nation of Equestria. Gain was plentiful and ponykind prospered.

Then a new race emerged. The power of all three tribes united in these winged, horned ponies, who called themselves alicorns. They possessed the strength of the earth ponies, the flying skills of the pegasi and the magical abilities of the unicorns. It was only a matter of time until they took their place at the top of the hierarchy. On that day, Equestrian society took an unexpected turn...

Countless decades have passed by, and the years of abundance slowly faded away. The balance between the three tribes was disrupted. The alicorns remained unreachable for the common ponies, consulting the future of the nation behind the closed gates of their stronghold. Meanwhile the unicorn nobility plundered all the resources with the help of the highly trained warrior class: the pegasi.

The earth ponies soon found themselves at the bottom of the hierarchy; they were nothing more but peasants, slaves who were toiling tirelessly day and night, only to let the unicorns and pegasi enjoy the fruits of their labor. As humble spirits, the earth ponies let the rich take advantage of their strength and farming skills for years, but it still wasn't enough. Because there was a dark void in the souls of the old ones... a void that filled their hearts with an everlasting craving for more.

Very soon, the last drop will splash into the sea of suppressed rage and the deeds of the earth ponies will determine the fate of Equestria... this is the time of the Great Unrest.

RULES:

- No godmodding (nopony's all-powerful and/or invincible, not even Celestia herself)

- No puppeteering (please refrain from taking control of someone else's character without a permission)

- No killing each other's characters without permission.

- No Deus ex Machina (a conflict cannot be magically solved/made disappear by a simple flash of a horn.)

- There is no character/person limit,

- HOWEVER, THE MAXIMUM NUMBER OF ALICORN OC PARTICIPANTS IS 3 AND ALL THREE PLACES ARE TAKEN, THE ALICORN CAST IS COMPLETE. SO NO OTHER ALICORN OCS ARE ALLOWED.

- And most importantly: HAVE FUN!

In order to join with your OC, please fill out this short character sheet below!

Name:
Personality:
Bio: (optional)

Useful tips:

- Okay, so this RP takes place in medieval Equestria. Therefore, the social structure reflects that as well. The hierarchy is the following:

- Kings/Queens/Royalty (Alicorns, max. 3)
- Lords/Ladies (Unicorns)
- Knights (Pegasi)
- Peasants (Earth Ponies)

- Please keep in mind, that the race of the character you join with will determine his/her role in the society and your place in the hierarchy, so choose wisely!

- As I mentioned earlier, there can be a maximum of 3 alicorn characters in this RP, because basically, they have all the power and resources. Therefore I must ask those who wish to play with an alicorn OC, to use this power responsibly and don't send entire armies to a bloodbath for example.

- The RP gives you an opportunity to control squadrons, even armies if the plot-line allows it. There will be massive confrontations, I can assure you.

- This RP will require a lot of teamwork from all of the players, because there will be many situations where you'll have to follow the chain of command. Think of it as a big war game. Jade, Wind and I will be in command of the earth pony forces and we'll stop at nothing to change the social structure. Mu ha ha! :D
 If te look outside the window, what do te see? Peace, harmony, friendship... such things the new ge
last edited on Jul 08, 2014 at 01:38PM

My Little Pony - L'amicizia è magica 5221 risposte

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 2701-2750 of 5221

più di un anno fa Jade_23 said…
Wheat: Alright. *still with no pity for what she did in her soul* What do you want me to do with her then?!
più di un anno fa Windwakerguy430 said…
Well... You could apologize for being to blunt
Wheat: Apologize?! What did I do that was so wrong?!
You seemed to yell at her to much
più di un anno fa NocturnalMirage said…
Summer: Hmm... No. If you apologize now, you render all your previous words useless. No, she must be punished. Only then she can seek forgiveness.
Hmm... Very well. If you say so. But, what should we do with her now
last edited più di un anno fa
Wheat: I did not yell at her.. I simply spoke loud. There's a difference.

Autumn took Meadow behind some rocks, so they wouldn't attract ponies.
Autumn: *hugs Meadow* It's okay, dear. Don't cry..
Meadow: It's not okay.. They're *sniffs* Mad at me.. And I have a bruise on my cheek to prove it..
Autumn: Oh honey, don't feel bad. None of this was you're fault.
Meadow: I just want to be left alone right now.. *sits*
Autumn: Would you like some time for yourself?
Meadow: *nods*
Autumn: Alright.. You know where to find me. *walks back*
Meadow: *sigh*
Well, Wheat, do what you wish. I won't judge what you do (walks off)
Wheat: *sigh*

------------

Meadow: *looks at the sky for a while* If there's a God up there, please hear my prayers.. I'm lost and I'm scared.. And.. I got nowhere else to go.. *lays down and begins crying* So if you're listening.. Please give a helping hoof to a filly...
Meadow (Sits near Meadow) are you okay
Meadow: No.. I just want to be left alone.. Wheat is right.. I'm just a stupid snitch..
No your not, Meadow. You did what you thought was right. I think your some pony with a pure heart. I know you would never have done all this harm to any pony. Your not stupid, Meadow. Never think you did anything wrong
Meadow: Well tell that to Wheat.. That doesn't change anything from Summer and Wheat hating me.. Also the whole rebellion..

Wheat: *looks at Summer* Was I really that harsh?
Summer: I'm no expert on child psychology, but I do know a thing or two about the soul. Yes, I believe you were a little too harsh on the child. But don't worry, I'll go and talk to her. This is something us, mares can discuss better, you know.
Wheat doesn't hate you. And neither does the others. They're just upset about all this. You shouldn't blame yourself. Your better then the pegasus that lied to you
Wheat: Alright.. I'll go help the others in preparing more tents.. *walks away*

-----

Meadow: *sigh* *lays head on hooves*
Summer: *shows up from behind* Longsword, darling! Wheat needs you to help her make shelter for the night. *pierces her cold emerald eyes into Meadow's* Meanwhile, I'll have a chat with Meadow.
Meadow. I want you to know that you are much stronger then any average filly. You remind me of me when I was younger. Always wanting to help. That's why I am not mad at you. You don't deserve all that anger
Meadow: okay.. *lowers head*

Wheat: *climbs a very high tree along with her axe*
I just wish the other ponies could see this. Meadow, please know that I think you did a good thing. You did it because you care about ponies. You just want peace. I think that is what makes a pony, Meadow
Meadow: I'll try to accept that.. Thanks.. *looks at Summer, then looks away, ashamed*
And Meadow... About taking you in... I'd want nothing more then that
Meadow: *smiles, although broken inside* Thank you..
(Hugs Meadow and smiles) Your welcome
Meadow: *hugs back* *lays back down*

Wheat: *begins building tents for other ponies, since many of them are hurt, including her. But she ignores the pain and helps*
And don't worry Meadow, your no traitor. Wheats just upset, that's all
Meadow: I hope so..
I know she is, Meadow. Don't worry
Meadow: Okay..
But... I'm just glad to take you in. I'm not San expert at this, but I don't want you to grow up an orphan like I did
Meadow: Hopefully I won't..
You won't. I won't let you grow up alone, Meadow
Meadow: I know you won't..
Of course. I am your adoptive father, I guess... And I'm glad I am (Smiles)
Meadow: Now I just need a mother.. And friends.. And an uncle.. And an aunt.. And.. Yeah..
Well, you have my sister, so there are your friends... And, once Wheat gets over this, she'll be a loving mother... See, its going better (Smiles)
Meadow: That is, if she still likes me..
Wheat is a good made. I'm sure she'll apologize soon
Meadow: Okay..
Summer: Apologize?! Nonsense! Although there are some truths in what you say, this is no way to handle that! You excuse her, you relieve her, when her actions led to the massacre today! I'm not angry, but I'm outraged! The child must be thought a lesson she'll never forget! Wheat did her part, you did yours, now it is my turn.
Meadow: *takes steps back, frightened by Summer's words*
And don't worry. I'll always be here for you
Meadow: Thank you.. *looks at Summer* And I bet once he leaves, you'll start yelling at me..

Wheat: *finishes building tents* *enters her tent and lays down, thinking about earlier about Meadow*
Meadow, even when I'm gone... I'll never truley leave you
Summer: No. I'm not going to yell at you, my dear. I simply wish to talk with you. You know, like mare to a mare... no stallion can understand that.
I suppose your right about that, Summer
Meadow: Okay then.. *looks at Longsword* Mare to mare.. You're not a mare. So you can't sit with us. *giggles*
Summer: Of course! Just as a mare wouldn't understand a stallion to stallion talk. So don't send a stallion to do a mare's job... Wheat needs your help anyways. Although she has a figment of my Inner Spark now, she'll need time to recover. Yet she's out there building tents!
Right. I'll leave you two to talk. I'll see you around, Meadow (Walks off)
Summer: So. Let's take a walk, shall we?