gioco di ruolo casuale Troublesome School: secondo Generation! (Private)

xXDreamWriterXx posted on Dec 15, 2014 at 02:41PM
So it is the same high school for "troublemaker" supernaturals but this time, the babies are all grown up and are attending the school! Like parent, like child.

Name:
Species:
Powers:
What "trouble" did you cause?:
Appearance:
Bio:
Other:

gioco di ruolo casuale 10208 risposte

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 4551-4600 of 10208

più di un anno fa xXDreamWriterXx said…
Jake appeared behind them with Cc in his arms. He put her down. "I know where he is." he said, sensing him. He quickly followed it.
più di un anno fa sieluvzsoul said…
Cc followed.
Arci pulled Daisuke after them.
Arein picked up Aki and ran after.
Aki buried her face in his chest.
Jake walked right up to the room Sora was in and quickly pulled it open, almost yanking the door off. "Sora!"
Sora was lying on a nurse bed, wires connected to him. Unconscious still.
"Oh Sora!! My poor baby!" Cc exclaimed. Almost crying.
last edited più di un anno fa
Shana was sitting next to his bed, still holding his hand. Her eyes were puffy and red from crying so much. She looked up. "Everyone...he still hasn't regained consciousness."
Aki peaked up to see Shana's face and gasped. "Oh shana!"
"Oh sweetie..." Cc replied.
Arein set Aki down.
"Oh Cc." Joanne walked in.
"Joanne! How is he?" Cc exclaimed.
"He's not very stable. At this point we're not sure if he'll make it." Joanne replied.
"What?!" Cc exclaimed, her tears already falling.
"It turns out. Before he took his medicine for his illness, he overdosed. But his vampire system wouldn't let them kill him. I guess it finally gave and the overdose reached him. He's had this overdose and regeneration fighting in his lungs and somehow intestines. We got it out in time. But he's still comatose. His heart rate hasn't risen above this level." She pointed at the screen with her pen. "This level."
"But shouldn't it be above it. It's not ri-!" Arci was interrupted by the machine going to all different heart rate measures as Sora's face twisted in agony. And then Flatline.
"Bu-but...n-no!" Cc cried. She fell to her knees crying.
(Not dead.)
Jake fell to his knees next to her and hugged her tightly, gritting his teeth.
Aki covered her mouth before crying hard. "Sora....no...."
Daisuke looked away, tears rolling down his cheek as well and clenching his chest.
Shana's eyes widened as she heard him flatline. "Sora..." She began slowly shaking his shoulders. "Hey Sora, its time to wake up now. Sora, this isn't funny..." Fire sparks appeared at her feet and at the ends of her hair. "Sora you have to wake up now. You are making people cry. Sora...Sora..." Her tears rolled down her face onto his. "S-Sora...you can't be gone. You just can't! I thought you said that we would be together forever? That I was changing you for the better...how is this better? Sora!" She screamed his name and collapsed on his chest, crying harder than before as the flames at her feet and hair increased until her entire body was swallowed up by the flames. Surprisingly, she was the only one on fire. Sora's body remained unhurt from the roaring flames of sorrow. Then with final wail from Shana, the flames burned brighter and stronger till the flames extnguished themselves, leaving only a scorch mark on the floor wheren Shana once stood. She was gone.
"What happened to her...?" Arci exclaimed between tears. Suddenly Sora's nurse bed started shaking rapidly, heart rate going crazy causing the machine to explode. Arci blocked the pieces with her arms. "Cc...what's going o-on?!" Cc gasped. "I-I never knew it was possible..everyone back up!" She pushed everyone against the closed door. Joanne closed all curtains. A inhumanly howl escaped from Sora, as he flew up into the air. A black sphere appeared around him. And his eyes shot open, showing blood red. The sphere expanded. Arci held onto Daisuke for dear life. Arein held Aki close. The sphere swallowed him up. After a few minutes, the sphere floated back down onto the bed and dissapeared to show Sora sitting there, looking at them with his almost glowing blood red eyes, hair now longer and black. "Sora...?" Arci questioned. Sora clenched his head. "What happened...?" "Sora!!" Cc exclaimed standing hugging her son tightly. "Ow...Mom.." Sora remarked. Cc pulled back. And gave him butterfly kisses all over his face. Sora looked around. "Where's Shana...?" "I-I think she..." Arci replied. "She what?!" Sora exclaimed. Arci held on tighter to Daisuke. "Ex-ploded..." Sora instantly fell off the bed to his knees, in front of the scorch mark. "You're lying..." "We don't know what happened sweetheart. But she's gone..." Cc replied sadly. "Then I'll find her! If she's still alive, I won't give up till I find her!!" Sora exclaimed. He looked down, tears falling.
 "What happened to her...?" Arci exclaimed between tears. Suddenly Sora's nurse letto started shaking r
Aki clenched Arein's shirt tightly. "Sora...she thought you were dead. I know she is alive somewhere. You have to find her and let her know you're okay."
Sora looked up. "I will Aki I promise...I just...don't know where to start."
"Look. You're an angel of darkness and a vampire. Angels of darkness know how to track..." Cc replied.
"How do I track?' Sora questioned.
"I'm not sure. Your grandma is an angel of darkness. Not me..." Cc replied.
"Shit..." Sora cursed under his breath.
"Then let's go to her then!" Daisuke said. "The quicker you can track Shana, the quicker everything can go back to normal."
Jake crossed his arms. "Vampires and angels of darkness are close to each other. Since we both like the same things. Vampires can track easily with their senses. They just have to focus on their target. Look for their heartbeat, their heat, their smell. It's even better if you are extremely close to the target. That's how I can find Cc no matter where she is."
Cc smiled.
"Right..." Sora replied. He closed his eyes. "Alright...she's not very far..." He opened his eyes.
Aki nodded. "Then what are we waiting for? Let's go get her back!"
Daisuke smiled. "I'm in."
"Yay. Let's get Shana!!" Arci exclaimed wiping her tears. Arein wiped his eyes and nodded.
Sora pulled his shoes on and stood up. "Let's go." He ran out.
Arci pulled Daisuke out.
Arein pulled Aki out.
"Be careful you 5!" Cc called after them.
Aki nodded. "So where is she?"
"Nearest alley. Which is down the street, two lefts, 1 right then straight." Sora replied.
Aki nodded and continued to follow him.
Daiuke also followed them.

Smoke and large flames were coming out of direction, Shana was in, burning down everything the flames touched.
"Guys what if she's pissed at me...she could burn me alive." Sora replied once they got closer.
"Then we'll miss you. Go ahead." Arci replied pushing him forward.
Sora ran to where Shana was. Squinting from the brightness of the flames. "Shana!!!"
The fire was thick and strong. But there was a spiral in the middle of it all. The roaring of the Flames made it hard to hear anything.
Aki put her hands together. "Be careful! Don't get too burned!"
"What am I supposed to do! She can't hear and if I go any closer...she'll burn- no I don't care!!" Sora got closer, flames lashing at him but he ignored the shearing pain as he healed each time. He reached out. "SHANA PLEASE!!!! I NEED YOU BACK!! I'M SORRY! I LIED TO YOU ABOUT BEING OK! I'M SO SORRY!!! Please! HEAR ME!"
Getting closer gave him a view of a figure sitting on the ground. The person looked up and in his direction. "S-Sora?"
"Yeah...it's me Shana... I'm sorry!" Sora called over the roaring flames.
The person shook their head slowly. "No...he's dead...sora is dead and he is not coming back." The flames grew stronger along with her despair.
"No! I'm not. I'm right here! Shana I swear on my life! Member the promise we made before the amusement park...?! I swear! Shana please believe me! You're my most precious treasure! I love you! I understand if you're angry with me, and I'm sorry!! Come back please! Believe me!" Sora exclaimed.
The person inside seemed to transform in someway before the flames slowly died down. Shana sat there with blood tears in her eyes and the tips of her hair was white as snow. "Sora...." She closed her eyes and fainted, using too much of her power.
Sora caught her before she hit the floor. "Oh Shana...I'm so sorry." He held up a strand of her hair, looking at the white tips. He sighed and held her close, tears falling down his cheeks.
Arci kneeled down beside him. The put a hand on his shoulder.
Daisuke looked at them, worried. "Let's get her somewhere so we can lay her down."
Aki nodded sadly. "Plus your burns Sora. They are really bad. You lay down too."
Sora sighed. "I'll be fine. They're already healing. My house isn't far. I'll lye her down in her bedroom." He dissapeared.
"Should we go to his house. Or just leave them be?" Arci questioned.
Sora appeared in Shana's room and lay her down on her bed, covering her up. Turning the fan on. He kissed her forehead, darkened the room as much as he could, walked towards the door and closed it slightly behind him, leaving a crack.
"Well what can we do for him? Shana is in good hands with him." Daisuke said.
"I'm not sure. Should we comfort him? He did just go through a lot." Aki said.

Jake was right behind Sora, arms crossed. "Reckless as ever I see. You should be more careful. Any longer in flames and your wounds wouldn't be healing at all."
"Maybe another time..." Arci replied.

Sora turned and looked at his father. "It was all I could do to try and calm her down Dad..." He held his burned arm. Which was taking longer to heal.
Aki looked down. "Okay..."

Jake sighed and scratched the back of his head. "So...how is she?"
Arein kissed her head. "He just needs to spend time alone with her, when she wakes up soon..."

"Well...she's sleeping..." Sora replied.
Aki looked up and nodded. "Okay."

"I see....I'll let you sleep with her again. So make sure she is alright." Jake said.
Sora nodded.
Jake nodded and rustled his son's hair. "And don't scare your mom like that. We thought we lost you."
Sora looked down. "Sorry..."
Cc walked up behind her husband and kissed her son's forehead. "It's ok hun' but why didn't you tell us you were still cutting and had thoughts of suicide."
"I don't know..." Sora replied sadly.
"I thought having your girlfriend around was helping. You seemed more happier. Did something happen between you two?" Jake said.
"No. She does make me happy...it's just. It's hard to explain." Sora replied. He sat on the floor frustrated. "I don't even understand it, which pisses me off even more...it's just., random. One minute I could be happy and the next I just wanna bite someone's head off, which I can't do. My brain realizes that, and just leads me to cutting and suicide thoughts and horrible things I shouldn't be thinking about..."
Jake scratched the back of his head and turned towards Cc. "Is there any sort of medicine that could help him with this?"
"Hm...I think my mom gave me something when I was pregnant. Let me see." Cc walked off to her and Jake's room.
Sora looked confused/
Cc came back with a black liquid. "Here it is!"
"Coming Shana..." Sora stood.
Cc sat him back down. "She isn't even awake honey."
"Damn.." Sora replied.
Cc handed him the medicine.
"Do I have too. It looks like ink..." Sora replied.
"Don't make me call Kiriei. I'm sure she would be happy to pour it down your throat." Cc replied.
"Ok! Ok! Evil.." Sora replied.
Cc handed him a medicine cup.
Sora poured it in. "Speaking of. Are Auntie and Thomas ever gonna have a baby or get married?" He took the medicine.
"What brought this up?" Cc replied.
Sora gagged some. "It's just she seems real happy with him."
"Why don't you ask Friday?" Cc replied.
"Hm." Sora was confused.
"They're coming over for the weekend." CC replied.
Sora gasped excited. "Really?!"
Jake nodded. "Yup. We don't see them often enough so we decided to. By the way, cc what did you just give him?"
"I don't know myself my love. My mom said to just give it to him. When I asked why, she just smiled and said, you'll know. So I'm guessing she knew this would happen." Cc replied.
"Awesome! I can't wait! I really wanna learn more about Thomas cuz he seems cool!" Sore exclaimed.
"Yeah he certainly is one interesting fellow. Can never really figure him out but I know he is crazy for your aunt." Jake said. "Now I think you should check on your girl. Her breathing has changed which means she is waking up."
"Don't say 'your girl' like that Dad!!" Sora blushed.
Cc giggled and kissed her son's head. "Your father and I are gonna go grocery shopping. So we'll be back in a couple hours. C'mon sweetie." She pulled her husband off.
Sora smiled. Before opening Shana's door.
Shana moaned slightly and slowly opened her eyes. "Where...am I?"
"Your bed...at my house." Sora replied. He set a glass of water on the bedside table.
Shana's eyes were red and puffy but they widened at the sight of Sora. "Sora! Y-You're alive?"
"Yeah. My angel of darkness gene came out. So I was basically reborn. That's kind of why I have black hair and it's longer." Sora flipped his hair from his eyes.
New tears sprang her eyes and she quickly turned her head away. "Why? Why did you hide the fact that you were cutting again? I thought...I thought I made you happy...do I...not?"
Sora kneeled down beside the bed. "No you do! You really do! It's just I don't know. I couldn't even explain it to my parents." He sighed sadly. "I'm sorry...I should have told you...I'm so sorry Shana." He looked down even sadder.