John and Edward (Jedward) Am happy with the news that James Arthur has won the X Factor

mcjakeqcool posted on Dec 10, 2012 at 01:10AM
Even though I was previously rooting link for Jahmene Douglas I am equaly as happy that James Arthur has won.

I have never met James like I have Jahmene but seeing him sing Impossible by Shontelle link is a good song by a good artist and then make it better then the original I think that is what having the X Factor and being able to win the show is all about and I think he bar Jahmene deserved to win more than any other competitor in the show.

Only Leona Lewis and Shane Ward from 2006 and 2005 respectivley are more deserving winners then James was on 9th December 2012.

I think James is also a amazing and inspirational winner for winning the X Factor after being in the bottom 2 link after carrying on through the live shows after collapsing after the live show in week 2 after suffering a panic attack link and for coming from as Tulisa says the deep dark depths of life and coming back out with heart link the list just goes on and on to put as 1 word just incredible.

Best of luck with Jahmene, I would eat my hat if he does not get a number 1 record here in the UK and does not have a big hit worldwide with his next single and album.

Here link is James' single Impossible people from all around the world let me know what you think of the news that James has won the X Factor and buy this single to make it number 1.
Thanks, MCjakeqcool :-)

John and Edward (Jedward) No risposte