Nip/Tuck The End?

dawsonsangel posted on Mar 06, 2010 at 03:22PM
Ok so if you watched the episode what did you think? Am I the only one that thought they could have done so much more that what they did? I mean seriously!

Nip/Tuck 4 risposte

Click here to write a response...
più di un anno fa tareva1451 said…
cool
It really did leave me wanting more!!! I think they could have done a bit better. I wanted Sean and Julia to be together in the end so I was a bit disappointed about that, however I am glad that Sean got a happy ending and that it was at the hands of Christian. I mean I think it says a lot about Christian's growth as a character that he did such a selfless act to give up his friendship with Sean to "free" him. I Also had mixed feelings about the end where Christian was talking to the lady at the bar in the same way as he did when he first met Kimber in the pilot episode. Kimber was one of my favorite character and I was so sad when her character was killed off. So althought I was happy they did a final shout out to her both in Christians dream and in the end like that, I was also dissapointed because the woman they had at the bar was such a cheap knockoff version of a "kimber -like woman"!! And don't even get me started on Matt's character, I used to love matt in the first few seasons of the show but in this last few seasons they just made him pathetic! I was really hoping in the end they would bring back so self confidence in him and have him do something productive. Instead I was deeply dissapointed to se his characters final plot. I did like him with Ava, just because she's ... well.... Ava! But I was slightly dissapointed to see him use his daughter as a bargaining chip to be with her!! But then again we have seen much worse from Matt, huh? All in all, however I would have to say it was pretty good series finale and I will continue to love nip/tuck over and over through DVDs so although it's the end of the show I certainly won't be deprived of my weekly dose of the sexy Christian and Sean!!! :)
più di un anno fa dawsonsangel said…
I think I agree completely. I plan to own all the dvd's so I won't be deprived of them either!
più di un anno fa rdhddramaqn said…
I thought the ending was terrible! I thought..really? Is this how they are going to end it? How sloppy! It was as if they got sick and tired of writing and they just wanted to end the series. We had watched it from the beginning and I was expecting something big at the ending, characters coming back or something, ANYTHING but they ended it TERRIBLY! It was very badly done and I was terribly disappointed. I couldn't stand Matt's character either. He always creeped me out because he was too pale and reminded me of Michael Jackson. Weird....Very flaky. I think the show ran it's course unfortunately and I don't think they could have done anything else with it. Shame..
più di un anno fa dawsonsangel said…
True, I wondered why it only lasted an hour. I mean most of the time when a show ends they do it for more than the normal time slot. I think they did get tired of writing and it did show a lot.