gioco di ruolo casuale ---Will of the Stars--- [[CLOSED]]

BlackSparrow posted on Oct 07, 2015 at 03:13AM
[b]WARNING: May contain mature content.[/b]

{{Master and Slave REBOOT}}

This intro will be breif. I want this rp to develop as it goes and have everyone sort of dictate the direction it goes.

The RP takes place in a Kingdom by the name of Ariety. Ariety is fairly small, however, that doesn't keep it from being well-known. It is filled to the brim with every luxury you can possibly imagine. Besides the occasional traveler passing by it's populated entirely by those of the highest class. Many people come to visit here during the holidays, and those who manage to buy a place to live here are considered quite lucky.

However, outside in the vast fields and forests surrounding the city walls, there lives a extremely widespread tribe called the Makao. They live in separate villages usually overseen by one Makao family, and their overall lifestyle is quite similar to that of Native Indians. They began to populate just outside the city walls many years ago. The peopl of Ariety dislike this arrangement, and shun those of the Makao tribe due to how they live. Sometimes they are even captured and beaten in public for sport.

Recently, a few Makao villages got together and entered through the kingdom walls in secret, then basically committed a full-out massacre on the citizens as revenge for the treatment of their race. They were caught eventually, and the Kingdom's response was to send troops out to end their tribe once and for all. Hundreds of the Makao were captured, shipped into the center of the kingdom, and many are now being sold as slaves to those who can afford to buy them.

Thus, our forbidden and unheard of romance forms.

+++++++++++++++++++++++

All Makao people have two names. The first is their real name, a normal first, middle, and last name (your last name is the name of the village you were born in). However, this real name is ONLY known by the person who gave you that name, and you only give it out to people who you completely trust. Until you gain your tribe name, you're simply known as "Little Brother / Sister *insert villiage / last name here*".

You gain your tribe name when you're around 6 -7. It's a simple little two word name based on your little unique hobbies and talents you've developed, such as 'Blue Sky', 'Swift Hunter', 'Night Drop', etcetera. This name is granted to you by your village leader, and once you gain it that's what everyone calls you for the rest of your life. Your Real name is still on my known by yourself, the person who named you, and those you have gained your complete trust.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++
++++++++++++++++++++++++++

So it is a romance RP, so bring on the love. BUT, given their differences that will probably take a little while to happen. Also, don't be afriad to throw in some violence. Killing is fine, I mean these two types of people hate eachother.
Also I will have a main Villain(s) - I just haven't quite figured that part out yet, so feel free to throw out ideas! But lts of violence and fighting is fine too. it's encouraged.

Also keep in mind, a love affair between a person of Ariety and a Makao could result in the death of the Makao slave by those of higher power. So it's kind of like a forbidden love really. That adds to some of the plot of the characters' stories.

-----------------------------------------­­

I will pair people up once everyone has joined.

-----------------------------------------­­

Rules:
- No GM-ing, though the master will have a little more power
- Sex is fine, just don’t get us in trouble with it
- Romance is a must
- Swearing is alright
- Violence is a must
- Don't kill other people's characters without their permission
- Have fun
- Remember, feel free to help develop this as it goes.
- Create at least two characters
- While there will be a lot of 1x1 I would like all of the Masters to somehow know
eachother so periodically everyone can intereact with one another. (And of
course any one of the Makao can know eachother if you want)

- Don't be afriad to ask Questions! I promise I don't bite

=========================

Character Sheet for slaves:

Full/ Real Name:
Tribe Name:
Appearance:
Bio:
((Along with Bio)) Past masters/jobs:
Other:

Character Sheet for masters:

Name:
Appearance:
Bio/how you got your wealth:
Other:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

TRIBES:
~Keifune
~Seika
~Hopi
~Eran
~Moomon
~Zuni

CHARACTERS:
~Slaves~
Zaccai Antra Keifune / Night Hunter ― Male ― BlackSparrow ― pg. 1
Nuala Leticia Seika / Sky-Dancer ― Female ― BlackSparrow ― pg. 1
Leda Bunny Keifune / Silk Weave ― Female ― heart-of_love ― pg. 1
Zario Adelon Keifune / Dusk Edge ― Male ― IAMYOURENEMY ― pg. 1
Zeera Hanh Keifune / Silver Daisy ― Female ― IAMYOURENEMY ― pg. 1
Venlasch Ettog Moomon / Mud Sheep ― Male ― Liquidz-Flamez ― pg.1
Ziri Yasari Eran / Moon Gaze — Female — Kat-chan — pg. 1
Addenai Jujulu Seika / Healing Raven — Female — BlackSparrow — pg. 3

~Masters~
Aiden Carter ― Male ― Black Sparrow ― pg. 1
Wilhelm Edgeworth ― Male ― IAMYOURENEMY ― pg. 1
Hermann Edgeworth ― Male ― IAMYOURENEMY ― pg. 1
Cahralize Janson ― Female ― fangfan7 ― pg. 1
Olivia Grace — female — Kat-chan — pg. 1
Gemini Kipling — female — fangfan7 — pg. 2
Oakland Cyrus — male — fangfan7 — pg. 2
Uriah Davids — male — fangfan7 — pg. 3

~Extras~
Dustin Seika / Bear Runner — male — BlackSparrow

PAIRINGS:
Night Hunter (BlackSparrow) x Olivia Grace (Kat-chan)
Mud Sheep (Liquidz-Flamez) x Charalize Janson (fangfan7)
Moon Gaze (Kat-chan) x Aiden Carter (BlackSparrow)
Silk Weave (heart-of_love) x Uriah Davids (fangfan7)
Healing Raven (BlackSparrow) x Hermann Edgeworth (IAM)
Sky Dancer (BlackSparrow) x Wilhelm Edgeworth (IAM)
Silver Daisy (IAM) x Oakland Cyrus (fangfan7)
Dusk Edge (IAM) x Gemini Kipling (fangfan7)

((If there is enough intrest then I'll get my actual character sheets up))

[[The idea is from my original rp, a lot of the development and more solid plot was due to curtesy of kittyluv57]]

{{For whatever reason this was the link running through my head as I started getting the forbidden romance idea}}

((Picture is curtesy of heart-of_love)).
 [b][b]WARNING: May contain mature content.[/b][/b] [b][u][i]{{Master and Slave REBOOT}}[/i][/u][/b
last edited on Feb 11, 2016 at 04:20PM

gioco di ruolo casuale 3742 risposte

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1401-1450 of 3742

più di un anno fa Liquidz-Flamez said…
Vinlasch stared at her for a moment, processing her words carefully. He turned his back on her and spoke. "You....if you were anyone else I would have taken your life already. I should have. But no matter how much I would like to finally bring myself to do so....i can't. So tell me something....." He turned back around and faced her. "Why do you have slaves? What is your reason for keeping them prisoned here for the rest of their lives?"
più di un anno fa BlackSparrow said…
Night laughed. "Don't worry, I'm pretty tough." He reassured her playfully. He leaned back some and looked to her with a smile. She looked gorgeous right now. But then he supposed she always did.

Aiden was silent for a bit and then looked to her again. "Can I help you with whatever you make? Or stick around at least and see how you make it?" He asks.
più di un anno fa Kat-chan said…
"Sure you are." Olivia said, a mocking tone in her voice. "Or, at least, you like to act like you are. But maybe that's all it is. An act."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ziri looked to him in surprise. "Oh. I didn't think you'd be interested in something like this, master. But if you'd like to see how it's made, I'd be happy to show you."
Night laughed again. "Perhaps. But it can be a convincing act." He says with a smirk. He looked to her. "I guess it's like you. You put on a tough mask too." He points out gently. "Though you're much better at it than I am."

Aiden smiled. "I would like to. I'm very intrigued." He says. Soon enough the carriage was pulling up to their home. He hopped out and grabbed all of the things they had bought, holding out his arm some for her to take to get out.
"Well, I've had a lot of time to practice it." Olivia said, her smile fading slightly. "Though I suppose you've been working on yours for quite a while too."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Trying not to blush, Ziri took his arm, climbing out of the carriage. Once out, though, she quickly released it and took a respectful step away from him.
Night shrugged. "Comes with living in the world we do." He says and then smiled a little. "So. I would peg you as being someone who has a sweet tooth." He says, wanting to change the topic.

Aiden gave her a small smile, he wished she wouldn't do that but he wouldn't argue what she did. "So uh, are these the types of things that take a long time and torture you with their wonderful smell or are they pretty quick?" He asks with a smile.
"Now, why would you think that?" Olivia questioned curiously, leaning forward slightly. "I mean, you're right, but how'd you guess? I hope you're not implying that I'm fat." she joked with a smile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ziri laughed. "They don't take too long to make." she assured him. "No worries, you won't have to suffer from the suspension for too long."
Night laughed. "Of course not. But I don't know, I think it's just something about you that says you have a sweet tooth." He says with a grin.

Aiden chuckled as they went inside. He moved to start putting things away in all of their specific spots before moving out of the way. "The kitchen is all yours." He says with a grin.
"Something about me? What about you then, hm?" Olivia questioned. "I don't suppose you're a fan of sweets too?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Alright, let's see then..." Ziri moved through the kitchen, taking out the things she'd need to make the Wunsotes.
Night smirked and shrugged. "I do enjoy sweets on occasion." He says. Truthfully he didn't really remember the taste of sweets or sweet foods. He hadn't had any since he was a child and even then it was more for special occasions.

Aiden stepped aside to give her the space she needed but at the same time stayed close enough that he could see what she was doing.
"Is that so?" Olivia asked skeptically. "I can't emagine you've had anything sweet for a long time."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ziri moved through the kitchen, combining the ingredients in a bowl, mumbling the instructions to herself as she did in an attempt to remember them. So far, so good.
più di un anno fa fangfan7 said…
Charalize sighed a little and looked down, she knew he had wanted to kill her, she had been surprised when he didn't. At his question though she shrugged. "At first it was because it was how I was raised when my parents chose to be parents. It meant I had a power that I know I really didn't. As time went I didn't know what to do. I know you won't believe me when I say that I don't make them do anything they don't want. And I have had many chose to leave." She says quietly. She had no real answer. She got really lonely, and it was nice to have people around, even if they all hated her. But she supposed she was used to that by now, she just wished she could tell him any of that. She knew he wouldn't care though and she was too afraid of proving herself right.
Night smirked a little and then shrugged. "Maybe not." He says. "But I had to give you some sort of answer." He says with a chuckle.

Aiden found himself watching her more than he was actually watching what she was doing. She was beautiful in every way and he just wished that he could share that feeling with her more.
"I suppose you did." Olivia agreed, sittign back in her chair once more. She glanced at the clock. It was getting pretty late. She really should tell Night to go, but she didn't want him to leave just yet.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It didn't take Ziri too long to mix everything together. Soon, she had a bowl of bright reddish liquid, about the consistency of thick soup. It looked nearly exactly how she remembered it. She couldn't help but grin in satisfaction as she poured the sticky stuff into a tray, which she placed in the oven.

"It might take a little while in the oven." she explained to Aiden as she moved to wash the utensils she had used. "In my village, we would pour it directly over a fire, which was much faster."
Night smirked and leaned back a little more. "So what kinds of sweets do you like?" He asks, not that he would really know what any of them were. "Do you like spicey food?" He asks.

Aiden smirked. "So I'm going to be smelling it while it cooks." He says and then smiled. "Maybe next time I can find a way for you to make it over an actual fire. Would you like that?"He asks her.
Olivia shrugged. "I like pastries. You know, cakes, pies, those sorts of things. As for spicy foods..." she made a face. "I don't like those very much. Though there are a few that I do like."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ziri looked to him in shock. Was he serious? He didn't look like he was joking. But most masters wouldn't dream of giving their slaves access to fire.

"I...yes. That would be amazing! thank you very much." She couldn't help but feel excited. It may have seemed like she wass getting worked up over nothing, but a lot of her culture involved her people gathering around a fire. The thought of having the feeling of the flames warmth radiating onto her skin had her on cloud nine.
Night chuckled a little. "Funny, I would have thought you were someone who liked some spice in your life." He says with a smirk, saying it in a way that it could be meant in more than one way. "Pastries....are those the little cake like things with...with the sweet smelling white stuff on top?" He asks.

Aiden's smile only grew. "Did you buy enough things to make it again? Or would you like to make another trip to the market? Would you like o try it with an actual fire soon?" He asks.
"Pastries are..." Olivia paused for a moment, thinking. "How do I explain...pastries are pretty much any baked good."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ziri couldn't help but smile at his enthusiasm. "We should have enough to make it again. Though there's really no rush."
Night just nodded, he hated how dumb he felt, though he knew he couldn't do much about it. He smiled some. "Well they sound weird." He says instead with a smirk.

Aiden smiled and shrugged, putting his hands in his pockets. "No, of course not, just let me know whenever you want to try it." He chuckled a little, he wouldn't even mind doing it today if that was what she wanted.
"They are amazing." Olivia said with a smirk. "Worry not, my pupil, I will show you what you have been missing out on in due time."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ziri laughed quietly. "I won't hesitate to let you know." she assured him as she finished washing up.
Night laughed. "I'm sure you will." He says, he doubted it but it was still fun to think that maybe she would let him try something like that.

Aiden smiled. "Good." He says. He didn't really know what else to do while they waited, but he didn't want to be away from her, at least for a bit.
"What kinds of things did you eat back in your tribe?" Olivia asked curiously. "The...Keifune, right?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ziri bit her lip nervously. It wasn't that she didn't trust Aiden, but she had plenty of bad experiences from being around noble men. Plus, being alone with him particularly was giving her butterflies in her stomch, and she couldn't be having that. "Is there anything that you wanted to do while we wait?" she questioned.
Night looked to her curiously, surprised that she remembered what tribe he was from. "Um, game mostly, we were hunters and gatherers. We would mix things together, often with all kinds of spices. On special occasions we would have these fruit desserts that were always delicious." He says. He shrugged. "It's hard to describe I guess."

Aiden looked over to her and then shrugged. "I do not have anything for us to do. But if you do not wish to wait here you can tell me what to look for...or if you would rather not risk trusting me with that," He says with a teasing smile. "I might have somethings I have to do." He says, wondering if she did not like being around him like he liked being around her.
"I guess." Olivia agreed half-heartedly. "Cultural differences and all." She wanted to understand him better, but didn't know if she would ever be able to understand him fully.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ziri smiled. "I'd prefer to wait here for the Wunsotes. But you don't have to go if you don't want to." she insisted. Actually, she didn't want him to leave just yet either.
Night shrugged. "Not really. I mean yes there are culture differences. But I think you would like it. I prefer spicey things but there is this dish we used to make with rabbit meat and seasonings that made it sort of sweet and then we served it with seeds." He says. "I think you would like it." He adds.

Aiden shrugged. "If rather not. I'm rather comfortable leaning against the counter here." He says with a slight teasing chuckle.
Olivia smiled. "You think so? Huh. Then I'll take your word for it." She glanced at the clock once more and sighed. It really was getting late. She stood. "I think it would be best if we both got some rest now. After all, we both have pretty busy days tomorrow, hm?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ziri's smile grew so he would be staying then. Good. Even if she got uncomfortable from time to time, she still really liked spending time with him.
He sighed a little but then smiled and nodded. "Yeah. I guess you're right." He says. He got to his feet and stretched out. "Goodnight mistress." He says with a smile.

Aiden grinned and then sighed as he looked away, down at the floor. And then he looked to her again. "I know this isn't the time to say this. But um....I know most master don't allow relationships between their slaves. I know you and Bear have been getting to know eachother. I....I just want you to know that's not a rule here." He says quietly. He hated saying it, with what he felt for her it was almost impossible. But he didn't want her to feel trapped.
"Sleep well, Night." she replied. She headed towards the stairs, then paused, glancing back over her shoulder. "And how many times do I have to tell you that you really shouldn't call me mistress?" she added with a smirk.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ziri couldn't help but blush. Did he think that...that she and Bear were...? Oh. Oh, no. For some reason, she couldn't stand him thinking that.

She cleared her throat awkwardly. "Um, master? Bear's a wonderful persona nd all, but...well, he and I are just friends. I don't think of him in that way." she said, her face becoming redder as she spoke.
Night paused at the door as he heard her and then chuckled. "Perhaps just once more." He teases, before turned and walking out the door.

Aiden looked to her, relieved at first and then feeling bad when he saw her blush. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable. I just...I suppose I'm not very good at being subtle." He says with an apologetic smile.
Olivia rolled her eyes, but she couldn't stop a grin from spreading accross her face. Sighing contentedly, she made her way up to her room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"It's fine." Ziri insisted. "I suppose we all have our flaws." She was glad she had clarified that. She really could stand the thought of him thinking that she and Bear were anything more than good friends.
Once Night was outside he paused momentarily to glance up towards her bedroom window. Smiling a little to himself before going to the barn. He knew he should get to sleep. But he wasn't tired. So instead he though he might finalize his design for the necklace he wanted to make her. Though he doubted he'd ever give it to her. It would mean something totally different to him than her.

Aiden smiled a little and nodded. "Yes that is true. Perhaps some more than others. But that's what makes us unique. Or part of it at least." He says with a slight smile.
Olivia couldn't get Night out of her head as she got ready for bed. She wished he could have stayed longer, but she knew it was a bad idea. It couldn't possibly work out.

((Time skip?))

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"It's a bit more than just flaws that make us unique, but yes, that's definetely a good way to look at it." Ziri agreed with a grin.
((Yeah, that's fine.))

Before the sun had risen the next morning Night was up. He did some of his morning chores, but then also saved some to see if Olivia would really try to do some of the hard work with him. He found himself looking forward to it.

Aiden chuckled a little. "I suppose that is very true." He agrees. He looked over to her and smiled again.
più di un anno fa Liquidz-Flamez said…
Vinlasch stared at her once more. "When your parents decided to be parents..." He shook his head. "I don't need your help." He changed his answer. "Nor do I want it. If I'd so happen to have your assistance it would only seem as if I depend on you. And nothing would change. I refuito look through those eyes any further." He turned around. "As I said, I do not trust you." But the longer he was there, the more he felt as if he wanted to stay because of her. "You will never....understand."
last edited più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa IAMYOURENEMY said…
Wilhelm was quite surprised at her hugging him, causing him to blush a little before he hugged her back, nice and tightly as he smiled. "You're welcome." He said quietly before nuzzling her face a bit. "So you like it?" He asked quietly with a small smile, sure the answer was something positive. "I made sure the meaning of it was something that made me think about you." He said with a smile, referring to happiness and well...something akin to what he thought was the beginning of love.
Despite getting to bed late, Olivia got up pretty early, which was odd, seeing as how she had a free day today. Oh, wait! That's right, today she was going to be helping Night. That thought caused a smile to spread across her face as she rolled out of bed.

She dressed herself quickly, though her clothes were much more simple than what she usually wore. No point in dressing up to do yard work. Then she hurried downstairs and out the door. It didn't take her too long to find Night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ziri bit her lips in an unsuccessful attempt to hide her smile as she glanced away. There were the butterflies again. She had to get rid of them.
Nuala looked down shyly and grinned. "I love it. Thank you." She says, she had never been given something so precious.

Night had completed a few of his chores already. When he looked up his grinned when he saw Olivia. "I almost didn't think you'd actually come out." He says with a teasing smile.

Aiden smiled yet again and then moved to get a glass of water. "You want anything to drink?" He asks her.
più di un anno fa fangfan7 said…
Charalize let out a frustrated huff. "Please stop! What do I have to do to prove to you that I will not betray you? I want to help you? I want you to be able to do as you need and then be able to escape without being chased." She says quietly, pleading. If he said she wouldn't see him again after this, then she was left with one option. No matter how rash it was.

((IAM did I miss your post?))
più di un anno fa IAMYOURENEMY said…
Wilhelm smiled softly at her reaction, chuckling a bit. "I'm glad you love it. You're welcome." He said quietly before blushing a bit. He had never given something like this to a girl before. Ever. So, he looked away shyly, his face having now turned bright red.
She smiled some again and then leaned in and lightly kissed his cheek before shyly looking away and trying to resume what she was doing with the dress.
"Well, here I am!" Olivia said, spreading her arms extravigantly as if that would help him see her. She grinned. "So, what are we doing?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Um, yes. Water would be fine. Thank you." Ziri replied with a small smile as she looked to him once more.
"We'll all the hard labor of course." He says with a playful smile. He brought her over to some of the things he'd been working on and looked to her. "If you like I can show you how to do it first." He says. He couldn't believe she was actually doing this.

Aiden returned the smile and then grabbed a glass and filled it with water, handing it over to her. He wished he knew what to say to her and talk to her about.
"Yeah, a demonstration would be helpful." Olivia agreed. Even she was a bit surprised at her decision to actually go through with this. Before Night had come along, she wouldn't have dreamed of even joking about something like this.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ziri accepted the water, sipping at it. After a moment, she looked up at him. "Not...not that I don't enjoy your company," she said, fighting off the heat creeping across her sheeks at the words, "but...well, can you afford to take this time away from your work? I would hate for your business to suffer for my sake."
Night smiled and grabbed a hoe. He was working on irrigation ditches for some of the fields she had. He looked to her and then smiled before turning to his work. He wasn't the best at explaining, but he tried as he worked. Finally though he just stopped. "Just try from what you've seen and I'll help you with technique as you go." He says. It may not have been the hardest of his jobs, but it was a start if she was thinking she want'ed to try.

Aiden shrugged. "I'm taking the day off. I'm allowed to have those." He says with a smile. "I appreciate your concern though." He adds, being a little more sincere. He leaned against the counter. "So, have you managed to find anything to entertain yourself when you don't have work to do?" he asks.
Olivia stood to the side, watching Night as he demonstrated. She was already kind of regretting saying she would do this. What had she been thinking? But she had said she would do it, so she would. Once Night stopped working, she grabbed a hoe and, sucking in a breath, began more or less imitating what he had been doing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Oh, yes!" Ziri said with a smile. "I probably should have mentioned this before, but you were busy this week, and I didn't want to disturb you. But yes, I actually have found something to keep me occupied. I've been drawing. I'm not good at it yet." she confessed with a laugh. "But I'm getting better.And it's actually pretty fun."
Night stopped to watch her for a moment, and not just because he was sure this would be a once in a life time sort of thing, but because he wanted to make sure she didn't hurt herself. He smiled some. "Here," He walked over to her and gently took her wrists, pull it like this. You'll hurt less later on." He says. He was trying t o be careful not to be too close to her or touch her more than he had to. It also made it harder to show her.

Aiden smiled brightly and nodded. "Good, that's really good. I am glad to hear that. I can't wait to see some of what you create." He says. "I-I mean only if you're willing to show me of course, I know some people are particular about that kind of thing." He adds quickly.
Olivia blushed slightly at Night's hands on her wrists, and the feeling of his body heat radiating onto her. She tried to ignore it and focus on what she was doing. She adjusted her grip and began pulling as Night had showed her. "Like this?" she asked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ziri laughed softly at Aiden's hasty addition. "Maybe one day, but not for now, I think. My art skills leave much to be desired."
Night quickly pulled away and smiled some. "It's better." He says with a chuckle, picking up his own tools and moving to work beside her. He positioned himself though so he could see her, he really didn't want her to hurt herself over this.

Aiden smiled. "On the contrary, pieces of work that show the creator is putting an effort into learning is the best work there is." He says with a friendly smile.
Olivia continued focusing on her work. Thus far, it was prooving to be irritating and boring - though no more so than her usual work. And at least it wasn't too difficult. At least at this point.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ziri grinned. "Flattery will get you nowhere." she joked, moving to check on the Wunsotes. "They look about ready." she murmered, cracking open the oven. She pulled on a pair of oven mitts and took them out of the oven.
Night watched her with an amused grin and then finally stopped. She still didn't have great form but that took some time. "How are you holding up?" He asks.

Perhaps not, but there is a difference between flattery and honesty." He points out with a smile.