Anime Corpse party roleplay. [remake]

ErzaScarletXX posted on Nov 22, 2019 at 11:27AM
so like, i few years ago when this i was active, i made this exact roleplay but it was fr gross so i like want to remake it aye.

[ Plot ]
the Corpse Party series concerns a group of Japanese high school students who, after celebrating their school's culture festival, are telling ghost stories and perform a ritual. ... The game's antagonist is the ghost of a little girl in a red dress who seeks vengeance for her wrongful death.

[ Format ]
-Name
-Height
-Weight [ optional ]
-Sexuality

[ Characters ]

-Alive
Akari Himaru
Kim Aeyoung
Daichi Amata
Han Jisung
Kazutaro Sumuno
Amira Yukki

-Dead
last edited on Nov 22, 2019 at 12:55PM

Anime 477 risposte

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 451-477 of 477

più di un anno fa Windwakerguy430 said…
Kazu gave it some thought before he responded, "Well, if she finds that girl, she should be safe. But we can look for her while we're out'
più di un anno fa ErzaScarletXX said…
"And if she doesn't? What will we do then? What will we do if we find the both of them dead?" She'd then ask, continuing to look up at the male. "Even though I don't like Aeyoung, I can't lose anybody else right now.." She'd let out a sigh.
"Let's not think of her being dead" Kazu replied "If we've managed to survive this long, than surely she can too"
"That's sort of difficult don't you think?-" She'd then ask the male, not expecting an actual answer in response. "She already lost one eye as it is."
"And she's still alive. Given our situation, it's a miracle she survived" Kazu replied as he looked around ht ehall, making sure nothing was coming for them before he walked out
last edited più di un anno fa
ht ehall//
"She won't be alive for long in her situation. She's obviously weak and.. easily sent into panic. Not just that, she just looks like she'll try to save someone or try to converse with one of the spirits, only to die doing so." She'd reply
"Have some faith, Akari" Kazu replied as he stepped out, "She's managed this long. If she were weak or helpless, she'd already be dead. I'm not exactly in decent shape myself, but it's better than getting killed"
"I know that but, have you seen her state? She will literally die at some point, she's not even that strong to begin with but, imagine how much weaker she will be now after being so fucking scared and almost killed." She'd then speak.
We're scared and we still have to keep moving" Kazu responded as he started to move down the hall "We just gotta trust her"
She'd let out a quiet sigh before beginning to just walk off, glancing back at the taller male while doing so, not planning to stop anytime soon. "Hurry up Kazu." She'd then say
"I'm coming" Kazu replied in a slightly bothered tone, eventually catching up as they continued down the hallway
Continuing to look back at the male, she'd eventually turn away to see where the two were headed during that time. "Do you really think we'd survive?"
Kazu gave a nod to Akari "I'm sure we could. It won't be easy, but I know we can make it if we try enough"
i forgot about this eye//
(Me too)
omg, it's been ages //
It's tempting to restart this as a whole, I'm not necessarily happy with what I have so far.//
Go for it
The link doesn't seem to work
Did you copy and paste it into the url bar?
Yeah, just brings up a 404
give me a moment
i just tested it, it workds
Still doesn't work