Anime Corpse party roleplay. [remake]

ErzaScarletXX posted on Nov 22, 2019 at 11:27AM
so like, i few years ago when this i was active, i made this exact roleplay but it was fr gross so i like want to remake it aye.

[ Plot ]
the Corpse Party series concerns a group of Japanese high school students who, after celebrating their school's culture festival, are telling ghost stories and perform a ritual. ... The game's antagonist is the ghost of a little girl in a red dress who seeks vengeance for her wrongful death.

[ Format ]
-Name
-Height
-Weight [ optional ]
-Sexuality

[ Characters ]

-Alive
Akari Himaru
Kim Aeyoung
Daichi Amata
Han Jisung
Kazutaro Sumuno
Amira Yukki

-Dead
last edited on Nov 22, 2019 at 12:55PM

Anime 477 risposte

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-100 of 477

più di un anno fa Windwakerguy430 said…
Kazu peeked inside the room before he entered, looking around. Despite the old nature of the rotted wood, the beds seemed to be acceptable. He crossed his arms and turned to Akari "You should go and rest. I'll see if there's anything for your ankle." He stepped toward the drawers, opening them to find any bandages and ointment
più di un anno fa ErzaScarletXX said…
Entering the room, she'd look back at the male, nodding her head. Approaching one of the beds, she went to go sit down. Looking around the room itself. "Have you found anything?" She'd then ask the male, watching him go through the draws. Waiting for a reply, she'd look over at a book which was on the desk beside the bed. Ignoring it, she went to look over towards the door which well, suddenly shut. Raising an eyebrow, she went to go stand back up to approach the door once again.

Aeyoung had eventually left the room she was in, she didn't know how she was meant to feel but at the moment, she was just scared. She had no clue where she was, the young female was just walking around aimlessly.
As Akari got up tot he door, Kazu turned around, holding a set of bandages in his hand. He had a slightly annoyed expression before he asked, "Are you just ignoring me on purpose now? I thought you were supposed to be sitting?" he gave a sigh before speaking, "Well, anyway, I got something for your ankle. It isn't much, but it should at least help"
last edited più di un anno fa
Turning back towards him, she'd point towards the door. "The door just shut by itself so i was going to see if anyone else was out there." She explained to the other who was in the room with her. Instead of just opening the door, she'd head back towards the bed, before deciding to sit down.
Kazu rolled his eyes before he approached her, carefully taking her ankle and wrapping the bandage around it. "Probably just the wind" He said

(Okay off to work)
alright //
You can still make a post XD
I'll respond to it eventually
Looking back towards the door, she'd nod her head in response. "It probably was but, what if it wasn't? one of our friends could've been out there and closed the door to scare us?" She'd say, looking back at the male.

Aeyoung at this point was just wandering through the halls of the obvious elementary school. Still seeing nothing in sight, she'd then step into something which was pink and well, bloody. Looking down at her feet after hearing the squishing sound, she'd immediately jump backwards once being able to know what it seemingly was, human guts.
"Then they got a lot of nerve to be doing it right now" Kazu said as he finished putting the bandages on, looking over them "That should hold. Just stay of it for a bit and it should work. No running, got it"
"But, what if we're getting chases by some random guy or girl who had intentions to kill us both? Do i just walk slowly hope they go after you instead or do i just meet my death?" She'd shake her head at the male. "I'll only run if i need to, even if I fuck up my ankle even more." She'd continue on, for the first ever time cursing in front of the male..
Kazu gave a groan "Hard to work with as as less, Akari". With that said, Hey grabbed the wooden chair in the side and without warning, smashed it to pieces on the wall, splinters flying everywhere in the corner. Kazu dusted the wooden splinters off and picked up on of the chair legs "Now I've got a weapon. You got nothing to worry about" Kazu retorted
"As if that'll do anything, I prefer to die then trying to fight off someone that's probably stronger than me, taller than me and smarter than me. I also rather run and probably make my ankle even worse than what it already it, at least i tried to get away instead of being stupid enough to attack him." She'd chuckle despite the fact it wasn't at all funny but, it was at least funny to hear. Thinking for a moment, she went to go speak again. "I need to go to the toilet-." Being completely honest, she went to go stand up.
"Then its a good think I'm the one holding onto the weapon, isn't it? If something comes, I'll beat the shit out of it and you can be on your way. Not that we're going to run into anything in here. The place is no doubt abandoned" Kazu responded, before he turned to Akari with a dumbfounded expression, "Didn't I just tell you to not walk immediately!?" Kazu spoke sternly, but gave up immediately, "Why do I even bother with you"
"Maybe if you listen, you would've heard that I needed to go to the toilet. I'm not going to sit here and pee myself like what a little kid would do when they can't reach the toilet in time." She'd roll her eyes, approaching doors before attempting to open it. Of course this wasn't her day. Just as she went to go twist the door handle, it seemed like it was stuck but thing is, the lock on the door seemed like it was fine. Something was preventing her from opening the door and thing was, it wasn't the lock itself. "Um- I think we have a problem here. The door won't open and it isn't locked." She'd say, looking back at the male.
Kazu rolled his eyes before he approached the door, softly moving Akari out of the way before he sent his foot against the door, attempting to break the lock open, assuming that's what the problem was "And before... you say anything.... I'll just wait outside" Kazu said as he kept kicking the door
"The door won't budge. It's stuck, literally stuck." She'd respond, watching the male do his best. "Maybe try breaking a hole in the door or something-" She'd suggested even if it knew that wouldn't do anything. "I sort of need you too hurry up as well." She'd let out a sigh watching the male before turning around. Just as she did turn around, something else was in there with them that was there before. There was an obviously young girl sat in the corner, her face was buried in her ripped red dress. "Kazu. Was she there before?" She'd ask, pointing at the small girl.
"Hey, we're in an abandoned building. You could just take a piss anywhere and get it over with. Not like this place is sanitary anywa-" Before he could finish, he took notice of the little girl "Uh... no, she wasn't". Kazu looked over at Akari and without a word, slowly walked toward the little girl, "Uh, hello. Are you.... lost?". Kazu didn't know why, but he remained cautious as he approached her, keeping ahold of the chair leg, if only lightly
"Why are you still holding that? It's not like a little girl would be able to attack you anyways. Even if she tried, you'd obviously win." She'd ramble on, watching the male while keeping her distance away from both the male and the little girl. "We should probably leave her be. We need to watch out for ourselves" She'd respond.

The little girl which was sat nearby had her lengthy pure black hair covering her face once she looked up towards the male. Keeping her pale arms in a cross position, she went to nod her head at the males question, keeping quiet.
Kazu looked at the little girl, before he turned his attention away from the little girl for a brief moment to speak to Akari, "We can't just leave a little kid behind. Besides, the more people we have, the easier it will be to find the others. Besides, what's a kid doing here anyway? This is no place for a child"
"How would it be easier? How do you know she isn't some mastermind and isn't trying to lead us to a trap?" Akari let out a quiet sigh after saying what was needed. Even if it was extremely rude, she knew she had a point. You can't just trust anyone nowadays, even little kids.

Watching the two bicker between each other, the little girl just..disappeared? Nothing was there now, nothing at all.

Noticing the girl suddenly just disappear, she'd raise an eyebrow. "Where did she go?-"
"You're being paranoid, Akari. What could a kid do? I'm pretty sure I'm the most intimidating thing we're going to run into in this building-" Once Kazu turned to look at the girl, she was no longer there, before he turned to Akari, "Way to go, you scared her off." Kazu added before he walked out the door "I'll wait outside for you to finish going to the bathroom.... or wherever you decide to go. The sooner we get out of this place, the better"
"Close the door then, don't close it all the way though, I don't want it to get stuck like before" She'd then say, closing the door over a bit but, leaving it open just a little bit before walking around to find something. Continuing to look around, she'd eventually find a bucket seeing that nothing was in it so she of course used it to do her business. While doing that, she then heard the door suddenly shut. Turning towards the door, she'd yell out. "I told you not to shut the door all the way!" She'd say, getting up from the crouching position and pulling up what was needed.

Approaching the door, she went to go open the door and guess what, the door didn't budge. Confused, she begun knocking on the door nonstop. "Open the door!" She'd again yell out hoping to get the males attention. Using all of her force to try and open the door, it didn't budge at all.
"I didn't close the door" Kazu said as he grabbed the door knob hoping the open it, but finding the door was locked, "W-What the hell". Without warning, Kazu began to kick the door again, trying to knock it from the hinges to unloosen it some, kicking it with as much force as he could
"Of course you didn't shut it." She'd mumble obviously suspecting the male of shutting the door on her and locking her in the room. Turning back towards the opposite side of the room, she was met with the young girl once again just, closer and instead of sitting down, she was standing up. Instead of telling the male, she'd just tell the little girl to well, go away constantly. Turning back towards the door once hearing the male kick at it, she'd continue to pull at it.

After a moment or so, a scream had left the females mouth who was currently trapped in the room and that was when both the pulling and loud knocking from her stopped. Looking back at the young girl, she was holding a pair of well..bloody looking scissors in her small hands. Despite the fact it was a little girl, the blood itself gave her a scare. Unsure what to do, she went to back herself up into a corner.

Turning away from the young girl, she'd turn back for a moment to see nothing in sight. Thinking she was going insane, she went to go pull the door open and guess what, it worked. All of that fuss for nothing well, that's what she thought at least.
"Hey! What's going on in there!?" Kazu shouted as he heard her screams of terror. Her started to kick the door harder now, the door barely budging at all. He started to kick in a more frantic manner, ready to kick it with all his might until the door was opened up. Kazu stopped himself from sending a kick into her before he responded, sighing a bit with relief, "What the hell was all that screaming about? I thought you were getting murdered in there or something"
Leaving the room, the female was obviously shaking. Even though it was just the blood or whatever the red substance was, she couldn't help it especially when it was one of her main phobias. This is a normal reaction for her despite the screaming but the sudden shaking and crying was quite normal. Shaking her head, she'd then drag herself across the wall, leaning on it. "Why the fuck would you shut the door on me even if i told you not to?" she'd yell out at the male. You see, she was quite persistent with it being the male since she thought everything she saw was just her being paranoid and just seeing things that weren't there.
"Will you calm down, I have no idea what you're talking about. I wasn't even near the door when it closed" Kazu said, turning his head away from her, before he continued, "You're getting super paranoid about nothing. I want to get out of here as much as you do. Why would I waste time pulling stupid pranks like that?"
"Because it's you Kazu. You probably thought that you should take that chance even when i told you not to do that" She'd say, taking a moment to take a deep breath, wiping of the tears that seemed to be in her eyes currently. "I'm sorry if I'm wrong and all but, how am i meant to know that you didn't do it? How am i supposed to know that you weren't even close to the door?."
Kazu looked at Akari, sensing the frustration from her. He approached her as she wiped her tears and placed a hand on her head, looking down at her from his height as he responded, "You don't have to believe me. But I want us to get out of here as soon as possible, and the last thing I want is us getting into anymore trouble. Believe me or not, but that is what I intend to do as an upperclassman. I may be a bastard, but I'm not going to mess with underclassmen like that. I have some dignity".
Looking back up at the male, she'd then nod her head before looking down the hall. "We should probably leave and try to find others-" She'd say, keeping what happened in the room to herself so she didn't end up looking insane to the males. After speaking, she'd then slowly walk off.

At this point, both Jisung and Daichi were awake, looking through every room the two males had seemed to come across. Reading newspapers, books, reading what was on chalk boards and many other things. By now, they saw several things such as well, blood, corpses and many other things along with that. The two of them were obviously traumatized but they just continued on.

Aeyoung who was still currently alone was just wandering through the halls like a lost dog. Having no clue where to exactly go which was pretty obvious. She didn't bother going inside of any room and just continued walking about, again yelling out her friends names/
Kazu didn't bother to make any sarcastic retorts or any selfish comments. He just nodded and lead the way, still keeping hold of the chair leg as he lead the way down the hall, making sure not to walk too far off

As Aeyoung was walking through the halls, there was the sound of clattering in one of the classrooms nearby, as if something had fallen to the floor
ill reply soon//
(Okay)
shoukdnt be too long//
(I can wait XD)
Following closely behind the male, she'd look around the messy halls before the two had come across a wall which was painted in a dried up red substance. Her eyes wandered down to the ground before being met with things that looked like it was never meant to leave your body. Things such as intestines. There was one thing that wasn't like the rest, it seemed like a hair tie which was tied around a piece of hair. Stepping back, she'd cover her mouth in absolute disgust and surprise.

Suddenly jumping at the sudden sound, Aeyoung then turned towards a room which was indeed nearby. Something or someone had to be in there, it's not like there would be any wind accessing the place since every window and door which lead outside was well, closed. Walking towards in room in curiosity, she went to go open the door. "Is anyone in here?" She'd then ask, looking inside.
Kazu turned his attention toward the scene, his eyes widening in shock at the sight of it. He stood there frozen, finding himself swallowing just to get a word out from his agape mouth. "W-What the hell is this?" Kazu asked, not expecting an answer. "Did an animal get in here or something? .... I... I really hope so"

As Aeyoung looked inside, she could see the silhouette of a girl there, crawling underneath the table as she shouted in terror, "No, don't come any closer! Get away!" The girl buried her head under her arms, hiding in vein from Aeyoung
Once stepping back, she'd look down beside the mess before noticing and id. Bending down to then pick it up for some reason. "Mayu Suzumoto?" She'd then say before looking back towards the bloodied mess. Surprisingly calm, she'd then shove the student id in her pocket. "This can't be an animal-" She'd mumble out.

Just as she looked into the room, she'd see the little girl. "Hey calm down-" She'd then say in a calming voice before entering the room.
Kazu was still looking at the mangled mess that was before them, barely managing to take his eyes away from it before he turned to Akari and spoke, "We need to find the others and get out of here as soon as possible"

The girl finally stopped her screaming before she peeked up from the desk. In a hurry, she crawled out from the table and rushed over to Aeyoung, wrapping her arms around her like a frightened child. Getting a good look at her, Aeyoung could see that the girl was a high schooler, but not from their school. She had short blak hair, round glasses over her eyes, and was slightly shorter than she was
blak //
Pardon? XD
She had short blak hair
(Sorry, my keyboard is garbage :P)
Instead of agreeing with the male, she'd begin to freak out. "Why the fuck is this here?" She'd suddenly raise her voice, backing up once again. "What the is this meant to be? Is this some joke or something?"

Watching the girl and jumping by the sudden hug. "Hey, are you okay?" She'd then ask the smaller girl whom just hugged her out of the blue. It's not just the fact Aeyoung was in an unfamiliar place that she was slightly freaking out, it was also due to the fact she didn't know who this was and that she wasn't always the best with these things.
if i dont reply much, it's because im sick / /
Kazu turned to Akari, turning her eyes from the sight and to look at him, placing his hands on her shoulders. "Akari, calm down!" He said to her. "Whatever is going on here, we can't just lose it right now. We gotta ind our friends and get the hell out. We can't let this place get to us, alright

"No! No, I'm not" The girl said, now latching herself to Aeyoung, as if she was scared of getting pulled away from her. She buried her face into the crook of her neck, as if trying to find comfort in holding on to another person, trying not to sob in fear in front of her
"How am I meant to calm down? Do you not see this? This isn't normal and whatever it is, it's probably going to happen to us." She'd then raise her voice at the male. Even though the two haven't been there long, the things she's seen already gave her an idea on what happens there. The girl from before holding such weapon and now this bloodied wall. It all connects, this isn't a normal place. The girl she saw, she was Sachiko Shinozaki like it says in that newspaper. How is she alive even if she got brutally murdered along with so many others. "That girl from before. She's supposed to be dead, on that news paper, her face was there as one of the missing and dead students from Heavenly Host. What is this place? It can't be anything else other than Heavenly Host, it all matches up. That dead little girl, how demolished this place looks and the newspaper. It wouldn't be anywhere else especially when it was demolished in 1975. This has to be it. Nothing else connects up to this."

"Calm down." Aeyoung then said. "What's wrong?" She'd then ask the complete stranger, hoping for an explanation with where she was and what was happening inside of this room.
Kazu couldn't make out any of what Akari was saying. It all sounded like complete nonsense. Regardless, he had to get her to calm down. He shook her slightly as he held her shoulders and spoke again, "Screaming about it won't help, Akari! If we want to escape this place, we can't let this get to us. We are going to get out of here, but you need to focus, alright! You can't lose it right now!

The girl pulled her head back, looking at Aeyoung up and down, before she spoke "Y-You have a different uniform.... My friends and I, we came from Sakugon High School. There were four of us, but when we got here, two of them... T-They were murdered. My other friend, Ryo, he's around here somewhere, Have you seen him
Taking a moment to relax, she'd look over at the bloodied mess nearby. "I just don't want to end up like her. This type of death isn't normal, it looks like she... exploded." She'd then say. "What if we can't get out? What if we can't find our friends? What if we die? I don't want to die yet. I want to have a family, I want to have a good job, I want to live my life until I'm at least eighty." She'd ramble on. "That's all I want, nothing else."

"Murdered? What do you mean by murdered? And, who's Ryo?" Aeyoung asked the younger female. "What is this place? Why are we here?" She'd continue on asking questions. Planning on asking another one, she'd stop herself before she overwhelms the small girl.
"Then what we do is we stop worrying and we keep moving. That's the first step to getting there". Kazu said, and with that, was already walking away from the bloodied mess, going slow enough for Akari to catch up. His words were hard, but he knew that he wanted to protect Akari in the others as best as he could, and he'd do so as best as he could

"Y-You performed that ritual too, did you? The paper doll?" The young girl said, "That's what got us here. Someone did the ritual wrong and now we're trapped here. It's no use trying to hide. We're all going to die down here. Those children... those kids, they're going to..." The girl was starting to hyperventilate now, unable to get a word out. She was having a panic attack in front of Aeyoung