Anime Corpse party roleplay. [remake]

ErzaScarletXX posted on Nov 22, 2019 at 11:27AM
so like, i few years ago when this i was active, i made this exact roleplay but it was fr gross so i like want to remake it aye.

[ Plot ]
the Corpse Party series concerns a group of Japanese high school students who, after celebrating their school's culture festival, are telling ghost stories and perform a ritual. ... The game's antagonist is the ghost of a little girl in a red dress who seeks vengeance for her wrongful death.

[ Format ]
-Name
-Height
-Weight [ optional ]
-Sexuality

[ Characters ]

-Alive
Akari Himaru
Kim Aeyoung
Daichi Amata
Han Jisung
Kazutaro Sumuno
Amira Yukki

-Dead
last edited on Nov 22, 2019 at 12:55PM

Anime 477 risposte

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 201-250 of 477

più di un anno fa Windwakerguy430 said…
The student turned the corner, forcing Akari down the hall, turning to her with a crooked grin, "That punk fuck boyfriend of yours really messed me up. Thought he broke my nose. I'm sure he'll bleed out soon enough. But if you promise to let me enjoy myself, I'll only beat you mildly"

As Daichi watched the two head off, he was unaware of Kazu getting up, clutching the wound on his side as he swung the stick like a bat, striking Daichi hard in the face and knocking him to the floor. He looked down at him with a shrug, "Always thought you were a piece of shit". With that, he followed after the two, using the wall for support as he followed after Akari
più di un anno fa ErzaScarletXX said…
Glancing up at the male, her eyes wandered back to the ground to where a conveniently placed pair of scissors were, she'd then bite down onto her bottom lip before turning back towards the scrawny male, capturing the scissors in her hand. "What do you mean by that?" She'd then ask, holding back a cry she wanted to let out so badly. "What do you mean by enjoy yourself?"

Just as Daichi went to turn around, he had fell back once suddenly getting hit in the face by the male who he thought was still on the floor and who he thought was almost dead and who he thought was too weak to even manage such thing.
"Oh, come on, you know what I mean" With that, he slammed her harshly against the wall, causing her glasses to fall off, taking notice of the scissors, gripping her wrist tightly. With a sick grin, he took hold of the scissors, snipping them close to her face "It would be a shame to ruin those good looks. They're about all you got" Taking the scissors, he move it against the bottom of her shirt, snipping at it once and more than prepared to snip again, moving upward, but came to a stop as he turned to hear footsteps. But before he could turn, he was met with his throat being stabbed with a wooden chunk. The student lost his grip on Akari, dropping the scissors as blood began to trickle down his shirt.
Kazu stepped back, letting go of his grip on the wooden stick as the student tried endlessly to pull the stick from his throat, knowing full well that it was too late. He fell to the ground, twitching occasionally, but was already dead
moving her hand behind her back, pointing the scissors down to the ground she'd look away from the male once her hand was suddenly grabbed, surprising her even more. "Why are you like this-" She'd then ask, not expecting any answer for a response. Taking a deep breath she'd watch the male. She wanted to stop him and all but thing was, she didn't want to get hurt or well... die either way. Eventually turning towards where the footsteps had seemed to come from, she'd notice Kazu up and about. Noticing the weapon in his hand, she couldn't even react before watching him just... Penetrate the scrawny males neck. Watching the blood just go everywhere, she'd basically run up to the male, pulling him into a tight hug.
Kazu wrapped his arms around Akari, holding her closely before he reached down and picked up her glasses, managing to slide them back over her eyes "You okay? That freak didn't do anything to you, did he?"
"I'm fine, he didn't do anything but, are you okay?" She'd then ask the male, genuinely worried about it. "But, where's Daichi at? Did he do anything to you?" She'd continuously went to ask the male questions. "You really shouldn't move too much especially with that wound of yours."
Kazu nodded before puling her into a hug once again, answering her questions when he asked, "Don't worry. Daichi is a lot weaker than you think. Just knocked him on his ass, that's all. And don't worry about me. I'm alright. I just had to make sure that psycho didn't do anything to you"
She'd nod her head. "Why would he do that? Not just to me but, if what he said about Jisung was true then.. why? What did anyone do to deserve this. It's not just that either but, he would've probably done the same thing to you later on if you didn't come back for me." She'd ramble on, before pulling away. Bending down, she'd grab into the scissors the now dead corpse was once holding before dying. "I should take this."
"Cause he's a bastard. Whether he always was or if this place did it to him, it doesn't change what he did" Kazu said as he stood up "We gotta be careful of him from here on out. We can only trust each other" Kazu said as he held his hand out to Akari "I promise I'll get us both out of this place"
Looking at the male, she'd then went to grab onto his hand, keeping the weapon she had just found in her other hand. "Promise me that you'll never leave, promise me that we will get out of here together." She'd once again ramble on.

Being asleep for who knows how long, Aeyoung had then suddenly woke up. Staring up at the ceiling above her, she'd eventually but slowly sit up.
Kazu turned to Akari, taking hold of her hand in his as he looked her in the eyes, giving a nod, "I won't leave you.And I promise we'll get out of here together, Akari. Count on it"

As Aeyoung woke up, Nozomi was still sitting there, sleeping casually, her head hung as she breathed softly
"Aren't you two cute." A male from behind the two seemed to speak. "Leaving me behind like that especially when I saved you Kazu. Without me, you would be dead and she probably would've just been a toy to whatever he is."

Turning around, Akari saw the male from before, Daichi who was just standing nearby. Furrowing her eyebrows. "You deserved it, don't act like you didn't just do the same thing to me and probably Jisung along with that." She'd then speak, obviously upset at the male who she always thought was her friend.

Sitting up, Aeyoung turned towards the other female before trying to get the shorter girl to lay down so it was more comfortable compared to sitting up.
"Shut up!" Kazu yelled at Daichi "If you had the balls to go after that guy, I wouldn't have had to knock your ass out. But man, did you deserve it. Try anything and I'll do it again"

Nozomi lied down on the bed, breathing lightly from her nostrils as she was laid onto the bed
"Who said I wasn't planning to? You didn't even bother listening to me or even just waiting but, I never expected you to be so violent." Daichi continued on approaching the two of them. "Why did I bother trying to help you when you're so fucking ungrateful about it."

Akari watched the male before she'd tighten her grip around the males hand. "We should leave." She'd then say before beginning to step back from Daichi.

Kazu looked Daichi in the eyes with anger "Your plan was shit and you know it" he looked down at Akari, giving a nod, "Yeah... good idea"
"My plan was better than what you could ever make, I at least tried to do something. Without me, you both would probably be dead right now." He'd begin to raise his voice. "What an ungrateful bunch, I try to save you and you go and just hit me."

"So your plan was you trying to save you and Kazu but get me most likely killed? What a great fucking idea Daichi, I could have never thought of that." Akari then said, obviously being sarcastic.
sk//
Kazu nodded, "Yeah, I'm not going along with a plan like that!? I am not leaving Akari behind like you would. I said I'd get us out and I plan on doing that!"
"As if you'd find a way out. I'd advice you keep be around because I know a lot more about this place than what you'd think, even if you don't want to, I'll just let you die to the hands of these vengeful spirits. It's your choice." Daichi then spoke.

Looking up at Daichi, she'd then let out a sigh. "Why should we believe you? I trusted you just a minute ago and you just left me to basically be beaten and probably killed."
"Yeah, why should we trust you" Kazu shouted, keeping himself in front of Akari in case Daichi tried anythig
"Why wouldn't you believe me? I probably know more than you two combined and I've obviously witnessed more than what you both have. You two have saw nothing compared to me and the guy you just killed, this place will make you go insane and no matter what, you will both probably end up dead without my help."

Moving out from behind the male, she'd glance back up at Kazu. "What do you want to do? Do you believe him or do you think it's a load of well.. bullshit? She'd then ask.
Kazu looked at Akari, unsure of what to say, but he gave a nod, "The way I see it, we don't have much of a choice. But I won't hesitate to take another swing at him if he tries anything"
She'd nod along before looking back at Daichi. "If we have to but, you promise that you won't pull anything, promise us." Akari then said.

He'd roll his eyes. "I won't do anything, I promise." Daichi said in response before he'd begin to head up. "You two better keep up or you're being left behind, I'm not being held back by some worthless shits like you both."
Kazu rolled his eyes, "If you don't want to get knocked on your ass again, you'd best just shut up and keep moving!"
He'd turn around to look at the male. "You aren't scary so, quit trying snowflake. Be happy that I haven't left yet because you two would've been dead otherwise." He'd say approaching the male. "Threat me all you want, all you are is a twelve year old boy who wants to show off to his little girlfriend right there. Even then, I doubt she'd fall for you anyways so, just give up with the tough image because you're nothing." He'd speak with an almost sadistic grin before beginning to leave again
Kazu was filled with the intent to take the stick and hit Daichi in the face with it once more, but just clenched his teeth in frustration and followed after, making sure to stick by Akari
Looking back at the two he'd continue on walking, turning around eventually. "Hurry up you two, you wouldn't want to be in here alone, you might meet another guy exactly like the guy you ended up killing."

Akari glanced between the two before grabbing back onto his arm. "Don't listen to him, he's just trying to make sure you don't hurt him and, I don't want you to hurt him even if he did do that to me... We need as much help as we can get."
Kazu was more than frustrated as is before he looked down at Akari, giving her a nod, "Yeah, I know. He's doing a pretty bad job if he wants me to 'not' hit him, though"
"Just, don't hit him unless you really need to." She'd then say before looking back at Daichi. "We should hurry up and catch up to him before he wanders off too far." She'd mutter. Even if she didn't like him currently, they didn't have much choice on what they wanted to do.
"I'll try not to" Kazu replied dryly before following after him, trying his best to ignore the current pain in his side
Continuing to just hold onto the males arm, she'd walk beside the male whom she currently trusted more than the other male. "Do you think we'll ever find a way out?" She'd then ask.

Once again glancing back at the two, Daichi then stopped. "Hurry up you two, quit being so slow and well, catch up before you two are left alone."
Kazu gave a light groan at Daichi's response as he followed, before he answered Akari's question, "Hey, we got into this place somehow. There has to be a way out of here. I know we will"
"What if we can't find a way out? Do we just die? Like, what'll happen?" She'd continue on asking questions, looking up at the way taller male.
should i do my chapter thing again? the thing that i did in the old roleplay//
(Probably a good idea)

"We'll ind a way, trust me" Kazu said to her with an assured "We gotta find a way out of here"
She'd nod along before hearing what seemed to be footsteps behind all three, turning around she was met with another figure that she had never seen before but well, Daichi has.

Daichi eventually turned around to check on the two, noticing the short females attention going to what was behind her. "What's wrong?" he'd ask in curiosity, approaching her and seeing what the figure exactly was.
ᥴhᥲρtᥱr oᥒᥱ ᥱᥒds hᥱrᥱ
ᥴhᥲρtᥱr tᥕo ᥕιᥣᥣ bᥱgιᥒ
how should i start this sks, should it be a flash back or sum //
(I gues whatever you feel most comfortable with)
Im not sure if it should be a flash back or not /
(If you're not sure, I'm not sure XD)
a slkksk //
(Well, if you think you should, go for it)
where shoyld it start thoygh //
(I dunno XD)
sjk//
(I'll let you decide what to do, because I'm bad at these scenario things XD)
im not any better h//
(I'm sure you'll think of something)
i cant though, ive been trying //