Anime Corpse party roleplay. [remake]

ErzaScarletXX posted on Nov 22, 2019 at 11:27AM
so like, i few years ago when this i was active, i made this exact roleplay but it was fr gross so i like want to remake it aye.

[ Plot ]
the Corpse Party series concerns a group of Japanese high school students who, after celebrating their school's culture festival, are telling ghost stories and perform a ritual. ... The game's antagonist is the ghost of a little girl in a red dress who seeks vengeance for her wrongful death.

[ Format ]
-Name
-Height
-Weight [ optional ]
-Sexuality

[ Characters ]

-Alive
Akari Himaru
Kim Aeyoung
Daichi Amata
Han Jisung
Kazutaro Sumuno
Amira Yukki

-Dead
last edited on Nov 22, 2019 at 12:55PM

Anime 477 risposte

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 101-150 of 477

più di un anno fa ErzaScarletXX said…
Watching the male begin walking off, she'd slide down the wall into a sitting position, refusing to move. "I can't." She'd mutter underneath her breath, looking away from the male eventually. She knew something was up and she was trying her best to explain it but thing was, the male wouldn't budge at all.

She'd nod her head. "Yeah I did- I did it with my friends as well-" She'd respond before noticing the female beginning to have a panic attack. "Hey, calm down." She'd then say, unsure what to do. The only time she's been around someone who was doing this was recently and it was only Akari. Looking around for a moment, finding nothing useful, she'd go sit the female down.
più di un anno fa Windwakerguy430 said…
Kazu turned around to see that Akari was sitting down now in shock. He sighed before he turned around before he slowly picked Akari up, her back leaning against the wall as Kazu spoke in a calm voice, as calm as he could in the situation, "Listen, you're going to get out of here. If we could get in, we can get out. I'm sure of it. You aren't going to die here and I'm going to make sure of that. But we need to work together to get out of this, alright?"

The girl was still hyperventilating, clutching her chest as she tried to calm down, before she looked at Aeyoung" C-Can you find Ryo, if you can? He's an upperclassman of mine with a uniform like mine and brown hair. He should be here somewhere, after we got separated.
"How do you know? You've never been here before, what if we can't get out of here? What if we're stuck here forever? What if we do die?" She'd continue on rambling to the male.

"I can try? Do you have a picture of him or anything like that?" She'd ask, patting the girls back hoping that'll help in some way. "I'm sorry for being no help- I'm just not sure what to do."
"Well sitting here isn't going to help much, now is it?" Kazu retorted as he turned around, looking at Akai, "If you'd prefer death, you an give up right now. But if you want to survive and live that long life you want, we better keep moving. From what I see, we haven't even seen the worst of it, so you'd better steel yourself for what's to come" Kazu said as he waited for Akari to say something

The girl shook her head, "It's alright. It's just nice to have someone else here. If you don't mind me asking, did you have any other friends in here when you came to this place?"
Looking at the male, she'd nod. "I'm sorry.." She'd then mutter underneath her breath. "Let's just hurry up, I'm just being too negative and not looking at the positives." She'd continue on.

Aeyoung nodded. "Yeah, I did. I'm not sure if they're here too since I haven't seen them since we well... Fell through the ground and ended up here." Aeyoung then responded. "Are you okay though? You seem like you've seem some things while being here. How long have you been here for?"
Kazu gave a nod, "It's fine, Akari" He waited for her to move before he started walking next to her and continued, "Well get out of here, I promise." That was what he left it at

'I-I don't know" the girl said, shaking her head "It feels like hours, maybe even days. I know two of my friends are.... they died. One of them was... they were stabbed by... a ghost, and the other one, she... she just took a sharpened stick and stabbed herself and wouldn't stop. I-It was horrible". The girl began to break down again in front of Aeyoung, unable to go into detail a moment more
beginning to walk off, she'd glance at the bloodied mess once again before just moving off. You see, that reaction was basically nothing. She had way worse before. Her reactions usually deal with panic attacks but, that was basically normal for her.

"A ghost?" she'd mutter before noticing her breaking down again. "Hey, calm down. You don't have to talk about this" She'd respond, pulling the girl into a gentle hug
Kazu walked down the hall, looking over at Akari, making sure she was okay. As he looked down the dark all, he turned to Akari and spoke to her, hoping to get her mind off things, "How's your ankle?"

The girl kept hyperventilating, unable to talk anymore as she was starting to tear up again at the thought, squirming uncomfortably now in Aeyoung's hug"
"My ankle is fine, it hurts a little bit but, that's normal" She'd respond, shrugging it off. "But, what's going to happen if we can't find out friends anywhere?" She'd suddenly ask the male.

After a moment, she'd let go of the other female, still unsure on what she was meant to do currently. Already stressed out as it is, she'd turn around towards the door. Looking back at her, she'd then bring out her hand hoping the female would find the strength to grab on.
"We'll find them" Kazu said. He didn't bother answering the actual question. He just focused on finding them, one way or another.

The girl looked at Aeyoung, still incredibly nervous and terrified, but took hold of her hand and allowed her to lead the way.
She'd shake her head, looking away from the male eventually. "You didn't answer my question" She'd then call the male out. "Where are we even headed? Like, we don't know how big this place is even, it could be massive." She'd respond.

Once the other had grabbed on, she'd eventually then leave the room. "I need you to point out your friend for me when we do find him, okay?" Aeyoung then asked hoping that it wasn't too much for the smaller and more terrified girl to do for her. She had no clue what he looked like so, she just needed a bit more help.
"Then I guess we'll have to keep searching until we do find them" Kazu said, still being vague with his answers. The last thing he needed was Akari losing it once again, especially if he told her what he truly felt

The girl gave a nod, looking up at her, before speaking again quietly, "Um... what is your name, by the way?"
"You still aren't answering my question" She'd say, stopping herself from walking. At this point she was getting annoyed at the older for avoiding her question constantly and she obviously hated it. She just wanted an actual answer from him, how hard is that.

"I'm Kim Aeyoung, I'm from Kisaragi Academy." She'd look back at her with a surprisingly bright smile. Despite the situation currently, she wanted to make sure she was still stable and didn't start freaking out either because of where they were. "So, what does this Ryo person exactly look like again? Is he cute?" She'd ask, trying to lighten up the mood between the two.
Kazu turned his attention to Akari as she stopped walking, giving an annoyed groan, "You really like getting on my nerves, don't you? Look, I don't know, okay. Whatever happens, we won't know until we figure it out. And we won't figure it out unless we get a move on, okay?"

The girl looked up at Aeyoung, turning her eyes away when she looked at her with a smile, "I-I don't know." was all she could mutter
"I just want an honest opinion from you, I don't like the fact you keep hiding how you actually feel. I'm not some kid you need to watch out for and yes, I know that the way I've been reacting may be worrying but thing is, if we don't find them especially after you were basically promising me that we will, I'll probably have a way bigger reaction than before."

Even if she tried her best, she'd eventually give up trying to lighten up the mood for her and the shorter girl, letting out a sigh. "Could you please try answering these questions without freaking out?" She'd then ask. "Because, I need to know more for the safety of my friends and I need to know what exactly happens here." She'd continue on before noticing a young girl not far from them with a pale complexion. Turning towards her, she'd see more. Looking at her up and down, she'd notice the ripped red dress. Looking back at the other, she'd approach the younger and obviously smaller female. "Hey-" She'd then say in what seemed to be a calming voice.
"Alright then. I don't know what will happen, okay? I'm not sure what will happen. I'm just doing my best, understand?" Kazu said, his frustration slowly reaching it's peek. Instead of waiting for Akari, he began to move forward without turning to see if she was following

As Aeyoung walked toward the little girl, she didn't take notice of the quiet girl backing away at the sight of the girl in the dress. Before Aeyoung could ask, the girl screamed in terror, her eyes widened in horror as she turned and ran down the hall in fear
Watching the male walk off, she'd eventually join him but, she kept her distance. Dragging her feet across the old floor boards as they creaked. Stopping eventually once she heard footsteps behind her. Turning around, she saw nothing in sight. Raising an eyebrow, she'd then turn back around to be greeted with another smaller kid who was well, missing an eye. Freaking out a bit from the sudden scare, she'd let out what was a loud scream.

Turning around to go check on the girl, she'd hear a scream come from her lips before running off. Confused, she'd then apologize to the other even if she didn't speak back before running off after the other highschooler. "Hold on!" She'd yell out hoping she'd stop/
Kazu immediately turned around to face Akari "What, what is-" He stopped at the sight of the child, looking down at it "W-What the hell? Another kid?"

The girl continued to run in fear, moving at a surprisingly faster rate for someone her size, driven by fear as she turned down one of the halls
Realizing what it was, she'd slightly back up. "Where's her eye?" She'd then say, raising her eye. "Where the actual fuck is her eye?" She'd continue on, backing up even more.

Eventually slowing down, she'd let out another sigh. Ignoring the younger girl, she'd continue following the other but instead of running, she was walking after the female. Yelling out for her to still come back, she knew nothing would still happen.
Kazu looked at the child, unable to understand how she was injured, before he looked at Akari as she was backing away, "Hey, don't worry. I-It's just a kid. It's... It's nothing to worry about, alright?"

The girl had ended up crouching down against the wall, covering her head in fear as she heard Aeyoung's footsteps getting closer already panicking in silence
"How's her eye missing? What reasonable answer is for this?" She'd yell at the male ignoring everything he had just said. Continuing to back up she'd keep her eye on the small child. The one thing that also seemed to put her off was the fact she didn't look human to begin with, especially with the blue hue. "She doesn't even look like she's even alive."

Continuing to find the female, she'd then eventually come across her. Once she did find her, she'd then crouch down to her level. "Hey, what's wrong? Why did you run off for? It was only just a child."
"D-Don't be ridiculous. O-Of course she's alive. She's standing... right here. That doesn't make any sense" Kazu said, but he couldn't help but take notice of the pale look of the child, her still appearance, no breath coming from her, no clear movement. It was unsettling to him,

The girl was still curled up in fear as she spoke, "T-That was the girl! The one that killed Saki and Tomoko. I saw it. W-We can't go near her. She's dangerous!"
"Look at her. She can't be alive, she isn't even breathing Kazu, how do you not see this? Even then, her skin is unbelievably pale" She'd ramble on, obviously beginning to freak out. "Do you not see this? She can't be alive, she's another one of those kids who were... found dead."

"That little kid? That can't be true, she looks too small and well, innocent." She'd then say. Little did Aeyoung know, that small kid was standing up behind her, holding onto the weapon she mainly uses, a pair of scissors.
"But she's standing right there" Kazu said, trying to come to a reasonable conclusion "She can't be dead. The dead don't come back and she's standing right here. It doesn't make any sense"

The girl looked behind Aeyoung, screaming once again at the sight "N-No! Get away from me!" The girl was in a panic once more as she was shouting at the little girl
"Stop being so fucking delusional Kazu. Do you not see it? This place, it has to be Heavenly Host, these kids are fucking dead!. In that room, that other girl came back but with a pair of scissors but with.. blood." She'd then yell out, freaking out over the fact that this was happening.

Turning around to see who was behind her, a pair of scissors were suddenly brought to her right eye. Letting out a blood curdling scream leaving her lips. A red liquid was then dripping down her face. Just as the eye itself had seem to leave the socket, she'd bend down before covering the empty socket with her now bloody hands.
"That can't be possible!" Kazu said, trying to find something that made sense "W-We can't possibly be in the school. Ghosts aren't real, Akari! That can't be possible at all!"

The girl was screaming now as she crawled back in fear, unable to do anything as she saw Aeyoung being stabbed, her back pressed against the wall, screaming in complete fear, wanting to turn away from the sight but was unable to
At this point, she gave up trying to explain to the male. Forgetting the fact that the smaller and obviously younger girl was between the two, she'd then walk away from the two of them obviously annoyed at well, the male.

By now, she'd cover her whole face, crying through the pain. The almost white uniform of here's being covered with the red liquid coming from her eyes. Begging for the small girl to leave her and the other girl alone.

// Should I take my chance and kill her off?
(Do whatever you wish)

"H-Hey, where are you going" Kazu shouted as he walked after her, trying to get her attention. But as Akari was walking away, there was a single student down the hall with brown, ragged hair wearing a different uniform from the others, his hand covering his face as he walked down the hall

The girl was now pressed against the wall in complete fear now, unable to scream and unable to move. She was just stuck against the wall now in complete fear as she watched the child standing over Aeyoung
Looking back at the male, she'd let out a quiet sigh, stopping herself from advancing any further. Even though she was upset at the time, she didn't want to be alone in such situation. Walking back up towards the male, noticing that the girl had just disappeared. "Where did the girl go?" She'd then ask.

Getting nothing in response, she'd move backwards before attempting to stand up, keeping her hand over the empty but bloody eye socket.
Kazu moved toward Akari as she was walking, and as she turned around, Kazu took Akari's hand gently and looked at her. "Akari, listen,I-" Was all he could say before she interrupted him about the girl. He turned, seeing that she was no longer there

The girl was panicking now, but once she saw that Aeyoung was still moving, she scooted toward her and wrapped her arms around her from behind "A-Aeyoung, are you okay?"
Noticing that she interrupted the male, she'd look back up at the taller male. "What were you going to say?" She'd then ask, hoping that he'd respond before noticing the singular student in the distance. Instead of calling out or asking about him, she'd wait and see what he had to say.

"I'm... I'm fine" Aeyoung managed out a response, even if it was obvious it was an absolute lie. Looking away from the girl to find the other one who in which nearly killed her and well, she was gone.
"Just...." Kazu said as he held onto her hand softly, before he pulled it away, "Let's just try to stay together and not get lost, alright?" It wasn't exactly what he wanted to say, but he decided to keep it short. With that, he went to the student down the hall, making sure to approach him alongside Akari

The girl looked up at Aeyoung's missing eye, already feeling a sense of nausia rising in her stomach. Unable to handle the sight, she reached into her pocket and stood up, holding a roll of bandages. "Here, let me put this on you"
Continuing to look at the male, she'd shake her head. "Maybe if you actually give me a chance and listen to what I'm saying, I wouldn't walk off like that" She'd say, smiling at the older before following the male close by before deciding to like grab onto the males arm as they approached the figure.

nodding her head, she went to stand up slowly, attempting to still keep her hand over her empty eye socket.
Kazu looked down at her as she grabbed his arm, yet didn't give a complaint this time. He just slowly approached the figure of the think, scrawny student that was in front of them

The girl looked as Aeyoung covered her eye, stuttering a bit as she asked, "C-Could you please.... m-move your hand"
"Excuse me" She'd raise her voice only a bit, directed at the stranger in front of the two, hoping that he would respond, she'd eventually let go of the male, stepping forward. After what she had witnessed before, she was well... extremely hesitant.

Nodding her head once again, she'd than uncover the bloody mess. "Can you be quick about it please?"
As Akari slowly approached the student, his head lifted at the sound of her voice, turning his head slowly to face her. At the sight, Akari could see that the student's face was covered in blood, but it didn't appear to be his own. He was carrying a rusted pipe around, looking at Akari with eyes wide as he exclaimed, "Wow... another student here? I wasn't expecting that. Hey, how did you get here?"

The girl felt bile rise from her stomach at the sight of her missing eye, having to do her best to swallow it back down. She approached her and started to bandage her eye up. She looked at Aeyoung and spoke, "Oh, by the way... My name is Nozumi Kashima
Hoping the male heard her, she went to go speak again before watching him turn around to face her. Looking at both the blood and rusted pipe she decided to answer the question the male seemed to ask. "Um, I'm not to sure." She'd then say. "We sort of just fell through the ground after doing some paper doll thing and just woke up here." She'd continue on.

Biting down onto her bottom lip just as the bandage seemed to go around basically half of her face, she'd take a deep breath ignoring the pain she'd receive. "That's a nice name." She'd say trying to lighten things up again despite the fact she just lost one of her eyes.
"Oh, you too" The boy said, approaching them. Kazu made sure to step in between them out of instinct, but the man just peeked behind Kazu and looked at Akari, "Funny, so someone in your group of friends screwed up the ritual, huh? That's a real shame. Must suck to have a friend who's that stupid. Unless... they wanted you to die."

Nozomi looked at Aeyoung, giving her a nod "Thank you". With that, she stepped back and looked over her eye, still biting down on her lip to contain her sadness "I-I'm sorry that happened. You shouldn't have been the one to take that"
"What ritual?" She'd than ask. "If you're referring to the paper doll one, no one messed it up and even if they did, they wouldn't want us to die and to end up here." She'd speak, gently pushing Kazu out of the way so she could see the stranger. "But, who are you?"

She'd shake her head. "It's fine, you seem like you've endured enough pain while being here" Aeyoung responded before sliding down the wall to sit down, feeling extremely weak. "Question, did you end up finding any of your friends or did you all end up waking up together?"
"Hmm. Are you sure about that?" The man said, chuckling to himself, "You have to do the ritual properly, otherwise, you end up here. You can deny it all you want, but someone screwed up. And now you're going to die here. But it doesn't have to be all bad, now does it? I mean, I've been looking for this one girl, Nozomi, a real cutie. But, I could pass the time if you're with me"
"How about you get lost before I knock your teeth in!" Kazu said, balling up his fists at the man
"My, such a brute. Why are you with this guy? A punk, probably doesn't have any reason to live. I tell you, people like that really piss me off. But, hey, there's nothing here to stop us. No one to tell us what we can and can't do. And I'm feeling a little angry at the sight of this man".
Before either one of them could react, the man swung the pipe at Kazu, striking him in the face and knocking him to the floor.
"Guess all that tough talk was just for show" the student laughed as he approached Kazu, the pipe raised to strike him a second time

Nozomi looked at the ground, "I found two of my friends dead, but I haven't seen Toji anywhere. I wonder where he is?"
Watching Kazu suddenly jump on in, she'd raise an eyebrow. Before she could even tell the male to calm down, Kazu was well, hit with the rusted pipe from the male. Jumping back a little bit. Continuing to watch the stranger, hoping that he wouldn't strike again, she'd turn around to see a conveniently placed floor board leaning up against the wall, she'd rush over to pick it up obviously in a panic. She knew this idea was stupid so instead of using the floor board she just found, she decided to put it back down to push the stranger away from her friend. "Don't touch him!" She'd then yell out.

"Poor thing... Well, I haven't found anyone here except for you and that little girl who... you know" She'd respond, muttering out the last bit.
The boy stumbled a bit after Akari pushed him, before he approached her "Hmm, okay, then I guess I won't touch him... But you, on the other hand..." He grabbed Akari by the neck, lightly squeezing it, but not enough to suffocate her. He couldn't help but look over her, chuckling, "Hmm, well I'd say you're quite the babe yourself. Perhaps I could hold off on Nozomi for a bit, and maybe I won't kill this punk piece of shit if you let me enjoy a bit of fun"
Kazu was dazed from the hit, but was still trying to get up, feeling a stream of blood coming from his nose. He got up before he grabbed the wooden chair leg and smashed it against the students face, sending him falling back

Nozomi looked at the ground, "S-So you have other friends here? I hope that you can find them soon enough. This place... it's not safe here. If we can find a way out, we have to."
Pushing the stranger, she went to step back and away from him before she could even react, the male suddenly wrapped his hand around her neck. Grabbing onto his wrists, she'd then start scratching at the males wrists. "Why are you like this-" She'd then manage out, looking right up at the obviously taller male whom she didn't know the name of. Shaking her head the males remark, obviously not wanting to do what he desired even if she had basically no clue what he wanted to do with her or with the other person who he continued to mention.

She'd nod. "Yeah i do and honestly, I hope none of them are hurt. But, imagine if they found your friend, the one that you're looking for. His name was Ryo right?" She'd then ask.
Kazu immediately smacked the student hard in the face, hard enough to shatter the chair leg into pieces and sending him back. With that, he grabbed Akari's hand and ran down the hall, away from the man without another word

Nozomi looked up at her "Yes, Ryo. I wonder where he is. I hope he is alright"
Once the stranger stumbled back, she'd suddenly run along side her friend, tightly holding onto his hand. Looking behind the two, she'd look back at the man who she didn't think she would exactly be afraid of.

"Thought so, is he nice? When was the last time you saw him" She'd continue on asking questions still wanting to make the shorter female sort of happier than before.
Nozomi looked up at her, a light smile coming to her face as she answered. "Oh, he's great. He's an upperclassman of ours and is always so thoughtful and caring. If anyone could get out of this place, it's him"

Kazu eventually turned into a room to the side, closing the door behind them, panting heavily as he turned to Akari, "Are you alright?... Goddammit, who the hell was that guy?! If I run into again... I'll kill that bastard!"
She'd nod along. "I reckon if he ran into my friend Kazu, I reckon that them two wouldn't match too well. Out of my friend group, the only person like him is Akari." She'd continue on.

"I'm fine, calm down. You don't have to be so protective" Akari then said to the male once the two of them had made it into the room. "Are you okay though? That blow to the head seems well... pretty damaging if anything. You should sit down."
"Don't worry about me" Kazu replied, wiping the blood from his face "I've been in a few fights in my life, but damn if that guy doesn't have intent to kill us. We need to watch out for him from now on"

Nozomi turned her head, "Is Kazu a friend of yours? He kinda sounds like a brute to me. I can't see anyone disagreeing with Ryo"
"I'm still worried about you either way. Since you decided to take such care of my ankle that I sprained, I get every right to take care of you right now so, sit down." She'd then say. "I understand that you want to seem tough and all but, you need help too"

"Kazu is um... all i can say is that, he's basically the complete opposite to Akari. Akari is like a very timid and selfless yet stubborn person? She's sort of always putting everyone else's safety before hers?. Kazu is more of those punk looking guys and he's extremely serious while Akari is well, despite the fact she's quiet, she's easy to get along with."
Kazu rolled his eyes "You're stubborn as hell you know that". Despite his remark, he sat down and let her do what she needed to take care of him, not fighting her on it a second longer

Nozomi turned her head in curiosity, "A punk, like a delinquent? You have interesting friends, Aeyoung" But regardless, it seems the conversation calmed Nozomi down a bit, before she spoke again, "Um... Do you have any other friends here with you?"