Death Eater Roleplay A Ball Fit for Phantoms (I know crappy titolo but i dont give)

Lenzetta-Lovett posted on May 21, 2012 at 09:12PM
So basically i thought we could start fresh on this rp? :)

Lenzetta sat at the bottom step of the large stairway. She blended in well with the shadows, her thick black cloak covering her entire person. She imagined what it would be like dance like the shadows did on the walls when the fireplace was lit.

"That would be great..." she said to herself.

Death Eater Roleplay 50 risposte

Click here to write a response...
più di un anno fa DmitryVladimir said…
((Wonderful way to start out anew! The other one sort of ended on a bad note anyways.. /: ))

Dmitry walked through the hallways heavily, his boots making idle white noise in the silent house. He absent mindedly rolled a coin in his hand as he turned down hallway after hallway in some sort of manner hoping he would become somehow amused at this constant pacing. As if. He stopped in the main entrance way with a sigh, looking out the window by the door boredly..
più di un anno fa Lenzetta-Lovett said…
She saw Dmitry standing by the door and stood.

"Hello, Dmitry," Lenzetta said, not moving away from the staircase. "Terrible day isnt it?"
Dmitry flinched a little, spinning upon his heels as he faced Lenzetta. He was able to pinpoint her figure but only recognized her thoroughly by her voice. "Salut Lenzetta. I see it as a lovely day." he gave a small smile before turning back to the window. "Wherre is everryone? Ha! Don't tell me they died on us~." he joked lightly.
"I dont know where they are, but I doubt they died," Lenzetta replied teasingly. She moved away from the stairs to stand next to Dmitry. She looked through the glass thoughtfully. "Dmi, do you know how to dance?" Lenzetta winced slightly as she realized how out of the blue and stupid that sounded, but she was curious.
"Dance..?" Dmitry raised an eyebrow, letting out a small scoffing laugh, "Perrhaps I do. Why do you ask?"
più di un anno fa NessieCarrow said…
( Oh dear, Lord I hope I am still good at his :/, it;s been a while)

Nethangli heard voices and walked down the stairs a bit further, to see who it was it, she realized it was Lenzetta and Dmitry, but stop because she saw a shadowy figure a stairs
Lenzetta bit her lip. "I was just thinking how nice it would be to dance freely for once, you know?"

She pressed a finger tip to her chin and pondered. "A Masquerade involves dancing I believe...."
"You would be correct there dearr frriend.. Masquerade's consist of hidden faces and dancing." Dmitry tapped the window and started to pace again in circles around the room. "Hmm.."
Nethangli shook her head knowing her imagination and walked down the stairs " Hallo Dmitry, Hallo Lenzetta"
Lenzetta turned as she heard Nessie's voice. "Hello dear," she said smiling slightly.

She removed her hood from her head and shook out her curls, making them look more elegant although her hair was a tangled mess. "See, I knew they involved dancing. I always dreamed of going to one as a child," she responded to Dmitry.
last edited più di un anno fa
Dmitry nodded to Nessie, "Good day.." he paused his pacing to eye a large grandfather clock that was clunking its wheels in the corner of the room. "They've always seemed fun.. If twisted the right way. I've always seen them as the royalty dances. We can curve that however.."
Nethangli took Lenzetta hands and swayed left to right with her " AH! Dancing what a beautiful art!' she exclaimed
"Yes it is a wonderful art!" Lenzetta agreed. "Especially when dressed all in black and you look like a shadow dancing across the wall."

She glanced over at Dmitry as she swayed her arms with Nessie. "How can we curve that Dmi? What is that brilliant mind of yours thinking?"
Nethangli " We can make it look un- regal and more and death filled" She stated twirling in a circle
"We aren't called the Death Eaters for kicks. We have to add the death part into this all.. The death, horror and macabre.. Put our own feel into it. You know?" Dmitry paced once more, shaking his head lightly.
She stopped spinning " Tell me more Dmitry ?"
Dmitry looked at Nessie, "The house is dark. We walk in the shadows. We keep to ourselves, our hoods up. We can take that concept and place that into a dance.. Ever seen the movies where a person would walk into a room in a dazed dream? How all the people are dressed eerily and the lighting is dim? That sort of thing.."
Nethangli listened looking mesmerized but he lost her a movie " Um.....it's sounds magical and desperation filled" she said her face perked up " I love it!"
Dmitry started pacing again, his boots making the same white noise as before, "Its all just like some sort of dream world..." he muttered lowly, tapping the wall with his charred wand as he walked up and down the side hallways.
"But it's not. It's reality, which makes it better." Lenzetta mused.
più di un anno fa Xander-Kriechen said…
"Anyone want to explain what all of this chatter is about?" Xander said, appearing from a dark corridor. His eyes were blank and lined with dark circles. "I wasn't eavesdropping, I was just going to see if the Malfoy's had some sort of wine stored away. I need to sleep but I can't. "

He entered slowly and leaned against the front door.
Nethangli step forward " Good evening Xander" she softly " I can show were it is"
"Reality... What a figment of trruth we wish not to see~.." Dmitry sighed some, turning and walking back into the main hall, "Alo Xander. We were gabbering about a dance of the horror and macabre sort."
Xander gave a curt nod to Nessie. "Thank you, but I believe I know where Lucius hides his special stuff." He grinned a bit devilishly, but that smile faded once he heard Dmitry.

"A dance of horror and macrabre, hm? I like the horro and macabre....But I don't dance," he stated quite simply. "Well... I used to...but then I turned ten. Let's just leave it at that."
Nethangli frowned at Xander " My i go with you, i wish for a drink as well" she stated stepping forward
Dmitry smirked some, "We all make sacrrifices, da?"
"What's that curse you enjoy so much Xander? The Imperious curse I believe it was." Lenzetta smirked. "We can force you to dance if you won't do it willingly."
Xander glared at Lenzetta. "I have mastered that spell long before you have princess!" He spat out angrily. He turned to Nessie, his eyes still full of rage.

"You may follow me if you wish," he said as he turned and to the kitchen. "But I drink alone." He stormed out of the room.
Dmitry snickered, "He reminds me of a spoiled child sometimes.. Its his loss if he doesn't come." he sat down on the steps and looked up at Lenzetta, "So what does one do when planning such a dance?"
"Hmm..." Lenzetta thought for a moment.

"Well, we need to know what kind of music we'll have...We could always use magic to come up with some decorations. And I don't know about you guys, but I have something nice to wear to the occasion....Not sure if there's anything else we need..."
"Tis what magic is for. No trrouble thinking too hard upon small matters that can be fixed with a simple wave of the wand." Dmitry tossed his wand into the air and caught it a few times in small thought, "This mansion is already creepy enough.. I think I have a quite few ideas for small petty things like lighting and such.. Where would the main even take place? The dining room?"
più di un anno fa KateKicksAss said…
OOC: Is this a complete fresh start? Like nothing from before ever happened? Please? :)

Meanwhile, Kate was hiding in the cabinet with the "special stuff".

She had no interest in drinking it, but she'd been going crazy ever since everyone had left last month for their special mission.
She couldn't stand being all alone in the mansion. The darkness had seemed to follow her, and she'd wake up screaming from the nightmares, and had finally lost it and tried to hide in Lucius Malfoys liquor cabinet, figuring nothing would look for her there.
She was leaning back against a rack of wine. She hadn't moved for hours.
((Erm. Depends on what you mean by that. Saying it as if the last RP for this was nonexistant, then yes. I like the whole idea of everyone gone for a mission and coming back finally. Makes sense of it all.))
"Yes, the dining room would be lovely. I mean it's big enough space plus it's beautiful in there." lenzetta agreed nodding.

Xander walked over to the cabinet with the special stuff and opened it. He sighed deeply and rolled his eyes. "What are you doing in there, kate?" he mumbled.
Nethangli frown " Wow, kriechen`` she muttered " What a let down da?"
"Alright. Thats a good start.." Dmitry stood and headed for the dining room, "This is why I love magic... Let us have a start upon a nice... New... Chandalier.." he pulled his wand from his pocket and flicked it at the ceiling. Almost immediately, the brass upon the chandalier already there began to melt off, revealing bones beneath it slowly.
Lenzetta smiled as she walked into the dining room and saw the chandalier. "I like it. Well done Dmitry." she walked over to the windows and frowned. "these curtains have got to go." with a flick of her wand, the curtains went from emerald green to a misty gray color.
(Okay, I have nothing to do until someone finds me, la la la la la.........Post post post......I thought Xander was going to the liquor cabinet for a drink?)
Dmitry looked around the room some, "If only Narcissa wasn't such a clean freak.." he looked at the curtains, "Grey is such a nice colour." he commented, wishing the room was a bit more dusty instead of clean.. Damn the Malfoy's.

((Haha he just did:P *points up to Lenzetta's post*))
(yeah sorry i kinda put two posts in one cause im lazy) *points to my post that came before Nessie's. :P

"well with Lucius and Draco always out on missions, I guess Narcissa cleans just to get her mind off of things...she's always too worried that they'll get hurt I guess." Lenzetta said. "Maybe we could fix that though..."
(Oops, didn't notice that)

Kate looked blankly at him. Her eyes were clouded. She didn't believe it. It was impossible. They'd told her everyone was dead, that she was all alone. The voices. But were they real? Or was this real? She had no idea.
She moved her arm. It was still from having been in the same position for so long. She covered her ears again.
"It's not real, it's not real", she moaned to herself, screwing her eyes shut. It had to be just another nightmare. They'd been gone for....actually, Kate had no idea how long. But her clothes felt looser, so it must have been a while.
She'd thought the nightmares and visions were over, but this was just getting worse. A vision of one of the other Death Eaters? She didn't know how much longer she could handle it. Not that she'd been handling anything very well recently..
"Yeah, sure...it's not real, whatever you say," Xander sighed, no concern or compassion showing in his words what so ever. "Hey, can you do me a favor? Either move aside, or hand me a bottle of that red wine stuff...whatever it is. I want to go back to sleep." He placed a hand on the cabinet door and leaned against it, waiting for Kate to respond.
"How do you propose we fix it..? Without completly trashing the place.." Dmitry pulled a chair over and sat down, leaning back.
"Well..we could trash it a little bit," lenzetta began as sat up on the large dining roon table. "We could just blame Wormtail for the whole thing." she added smirking slightly.
Dmitry nodded some, "Where ever a rat goes, trouble is sure to follow.. Alright I see what you're thinking.." he nonchallantly leaned his chair back, pushing a vase over. The dirt spilled across the floor. "Take it and throw it everywhere?" he asked cooly as if nothing happened.
Kate was genuinely terrified. No matter how many times she blinked and screwed her eyes closed, Xander still didn't vanish. And she could still hear him.
If this was a vision, this was really bad. They were coming back. She thought they were gone! Everything still felt hazy. She was sure this was just a vision to torment her-convince her everyone was home and then just turn into something even more horrible.

She whimpered and pressed herself harder against the wine rack, covering her face in terror. She couldn't fight anymore. And you couldn't fight visions anyways. They weren't even really there.
Muttering some curse words in German, Xander reached into the cabinet and gently shoved Kate to the side just enough so he could reach a bottle behind her.

"Thank you," he said as he opened the bottle. "Do you want me to keep the caninet door open or close it?" he added, taking quick swig of the wine.
Kate whimpered as Xander didn't leave. He seemed solid. What if he was really there?

She cringed as he showed her aside. She slumped to the floor weakly, not even trying to hold herself upright.

She screwed her eyes shut.

"Please...", her voice cracked. She hadn't spoken in a long time. "Please please don't hurt me I'm sorry....alone..gone..never....back...not real...please don't hurt me", she babbled, her voice cracked and faint, but panicked and terrified, and her eyes welled up.
Lenzetta smiled. "Well of course!" she picked up a handfull of dirt and sprinkled it around on the floor.
Dmitry smiled some, picking up some of the dirt and laying it upon tables and such, "I think we need more help~. Seems that only you, Nessie, Xander and I are here.. Heaven's we've been here for more than a few months..." he laughed and knocked over an expensive looking glassware piece. "Whoops!"