Death Eater Roleplay I HATE "Preppy Gurl"

Luna--Lovegood posted on Oct 17, 2010 at 09:15AM
Heyy,
So I know you guys also all saw the atrocious abomination that is "Preppy Gurl"s blog, filled with delightful articles about how Twilight is great literature, Paris Hilton is talented, Helena sucks, Bellatrix sucks, and how great Bella Swan and Kristen Stewart are, *shudder*.

Anyways, Lexa/Voldemort, you proposed "trolling" her blog. Could you maybe elaborate a little on that? You know, what exactly that would entail and how we'd go about it.

Also, Preppy Gurls's email (according to her About page) is preppygurl500@hotmail.com I think that's a great way to send hate mail so she might sctually read it...........

Anyways, Just putting this out there. Anyone else care to join me in venting about this b*tch?

And did you guys know that she has almost 600 comments on her site, and several times as many views? That's just scary.
Anways, just putting this out there.

DOWN WITH PREPPY B*TCH!

Death Eater Roleplay 5 risposte

Click here to write a response...
più di un anno fa Luna--Lovegood said…
Her site IS good for some LULZ, to borrow a phrase from the TwiTards, but I always get REALLY pissed, when I see her articles. The "LULZ" come later, if at all, and are usually from the comments.
più di un anno fa Bellatrix-Black said…
LULZ isn't from Twitards, it's from the troll community XD
più di un anno fa Luna--Lovegood said…
But I thought you said LULZ was TwiTard-ish??????
più di un anno fa ShadowQueen013 said…
I joined this spot a couple days ago so just wanted to say hi :) .And Ive seen the crap that Prissy Gurl..er...I mean Preppy Gurl posted and she is really stupid and annoying. And she doesnt have very good taste at all...Oh! and Luna we should use our plans to annoy her in the hate mail lol.
last edited più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa ginnyweasleyfan said…
mostly all the people are from fanpop or facebook.