Death Eater Roleplay Let's Get It Started!

DmitryVladimir posted on Dec 28, 2010 at 12:13AM
Please be nice. AND fair... Let it make sense.. New RPers please read this first before joining:
link
1. Have fun!
2. Have FUN!
3. HAVE FUN!
last edited on Aug 25, 2011 at 05:58PM

Death Eater Roleplay 1008 risposte

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 901-950 of 1008

più di un anno fa DmitryVladimir said…
"I am quite hungry now that you mention it..." Dmi mused, laughing.
più di un anno fa rapunzeleah123 said…
Leah shook her head in disgust. "Drunks…"
"Resipisco!" Leah pointed her wand at Dmitry.

OOC: Look it up on Google Translate.
Dmitry froze as the spell hit him, allowing himself to slide down to a sitting position. He let his head fall sideways on his shoulder and looked at Leah, "Do you enjoy harshing our mellow?" he seemed to rasp darkly without an expression upon his face.
"Dude, I couldn't take it anymore." Leah rolled her eyes. "I had to go to sterner measures."
"More... desperate you mean? Just couldn't choose to accept what we are and had to change it?" Dmitry stayed in the same position now, glaring at Leah intently.
più di un anno fa Xander-Kriechen said…
Xander's head turned from Dmitry to Leah, watching their conversation in amusement.
"Choose not to speak? I see how it is..." Dmitry got up and walked past Leah, over to the exit of the kitchen.
più di un anno fa LobeliaBlack said…
"She did the right thing. I totally think you deserved that, Demitry." Lobelia said. "There are better things to then drink all night too."
"Why... Give us ideas if you so think there is other things to do.." Dmitry stood with back facing them.
"I didn"t say I was giving ideas I merely meant you and Xander could possibly put some brain power together and think of some." Lobelia shot back at him.
più di un anno fa Lenzetta-Lovett said…
"Xander doesn't have much of a brain though...Well when he's drunk he doesn't at least..." Lenzetta sighed.

"But there's plenty of things we could do! I mean did you not notice how huge this house is? I bet the Malfoy's have loads of stuff that they keep secret in their home...We could explore the house maybe? i don't know, just throwing stuff out there..."
"Exploring this place sounds like a good idea. I mean its so big we could find things we never thought were possible!" Lobelia said excited at the prospect of exploring the Manor.
"Yes... I'm going to allow you girls to think of something to amuse yourselves. I already have my own ideas that you oh so ruined quite happily." Dmitry sighed and walked back in, opening the torn fridge. He frowned some as the door ended up pulled from it's hinges instead of opening like they should have.
"Not my fault you and Xander are sick drunks." Lobelia said crossly.
"Then ignore us!" Dmitry scowled, dropping the door, "I'm staying here with Xander... He's more interesting.. You girls can have you adventure."
"Ooh you guys are planning your secret wedding then?" she asked giggling. "Do invite me I want to see it."
più di un anno fa Lenzetta-Lovett said…
Xander:

"Enough with the wedding talk already!" Xander grumbled angrily. "Weddings make me sad...I hate all the cheery people that show up to them..."
last edited più di un anno fa
Dmitry mouth twitched as he had to hold himself from lunging at Lobelia. "Keep your comments to yourself... Lobelia.."he glared at the floor.
"The boys too afraid to attack me?" She mocked. "Come on lets see you attempt."
più di un anno fa SidonieTupin said…
OOC:can i join btw im friends with LobeliaBlack????? btw my persons name is sidonie beaudelaire but it wouldnt fit in username so i put random last name
OOC: sure....
IC:"Wow no reply boys?" Lobelia said laughing.
"hmm maybe they went to have their wedding???"
"Maybe. I wish I was invited to it though. Two boys getting married is interesting." Lobelia said thoughtfuly.
"so would I, but oh well im cool with dude&dude and chick&chick marriages "
Dmitry lurched up, pinning Lobelia to the wall harshly, "You AND the other girl should shut the he'll up!" he growled at them, nodding stiffly in Sindonie's direction as he mentioned her, "Got. It?"
Lobelia laughed. "Well they are drunk so this might be part of the whole drunk thing. Demitry already spazzed for no reason and bit me so I don't doubt it." She said."Get the hell off of me Demitry!!!" She screamed.
"why? im not scared, and i was only joking." says with sarcasim
"NYET!!! YOU DAMN WELL KNOW I AM NOT DRUNK!! KEEP IT THE FUCK UP AND I WILL NOT HESITATE TO KILL YOU!" Dmitry screamed at her angrily.

OOC: Caps overloaaaddd:D *needs to show how pissy Dmi is*
"I don't want to die, Sidonie! I nearly got killed by a werewolf once and I am not dying from a vampire attack!." Lobelia screeched.
"oh and let her go" randomly sits on floor and starts going off saying stuff in french
"oh yeah " says like im not really paying attention, winks at both of you and then starts laughing at nothing
"Demitry let go of me or I resort to using my wand." Lobelia said calmly.
Dmitry growled, flipped out a knife and slammed it right next to Lobelia's head, "Shut. Up. And leave us alone."
"Let me go!" Lobelia screamed taking out her wand. "Relashio!" She cried pointing her wand in an awkward angle at Demitry.
"honestly though i have a better idea then your wand lobelia" starts laughing and makes a motion at lobelia about something with wings
Dmitry avoided the spell and stalked off to a corner of the room.
Lobelia laughed. "Go for it, Sidonie! I want to see his face when you do!" She said.
"ooh ok now im bored so ......" I stand up and turn into my other animagus *which is a hungarian horntail dragon*(but fits in room)
I blow out a small amount of fire Dmitry's way
Lobelia laughed even harder. "What will you do now, Demitry? You wouldn't dare attack me with a dragon in a room would you?" She asked.
Dmitry ignored them, picking up a rather large butcher knife.
turns back to person "well im honetsly bored and if we're playing with sharp things ..." smiles and pulls out a medium sized knife very sharp and stained with blood
Lobelia looked at the butcher knife. "You wouldn't dare use that on me would you?" She asked her voice a higher pitch then normal. She quickly took out her wand pointing it at Demitry daring him to try attacking her.
"hey i got an idea lets play chop up the person who's name starts with L" i start laughing but doesnt sound like im kidding
"but first " i take out a bottle of whiskey and take a swig then starts laughing again
"How about we play the silent game?" Dmitry said, losing his patience, "If you can't be nice, I'll have to remove you..."
"Lets play a game called attack the half blood! I'm pureblood and I am pretty sure Demitry is too." A truly evil smile lights my face. "Did I mention I tend to do things my dear cousin did? I like to torture and or kill people who annoy me."
" fine " goes back to sitting on floor and slides the knife away from me on the floor, it stops infront dmitry's feet
i take out the whiskey and start drinking it and looking at it but with deep thought about something.....