Televisione Televisione 30 giorno Challenge

BeautifulN posted on Jul 28, 2011 at 05:21PM
So I've seen this on other spots, Tumblr and I thought we can try it here.

Rules:
You start with answering question 1 and then come back each day and answer the next one until you're done. You don't have to do it for 30 days in a row you may take breaks. You can post pictures if you want. And that's it!

Have fun.

Day 01 - A show that should have never been canceled
Day 02 - A show that you wish more people were watching
Day 03 - Your favorite new show
Day 04 - Your favorite show ever
Day 05 - A show you hate
Day 06 - Favorite episode of your favorite tv show
Day 07 - Least favorite episode of your favorite tv show
Day 08 - A show everyone should watch
Day 09 - Best scene ever
Day 10 - A show you thought you wouldn’t like but ended up loving
Day 11 - A show that disappointed you
Day 12 - An episode you’ve watched more than 5 times
Day 13 - Favorite childhood show
Day 14 - Favorite male character
Day 15 - Favorite female character
Day 16 - Your guilty pleasure show
Day 17 - Favorite mini series
Day 18 - Favorite opening sequence
Day 19 - Best tv show cast
Day 20 - Favorite kiss
Day 21 - Favorite ship
Day 22 - Favorite series finale
Day 23 - Most annoying character
Day 24 - Best quote
Day 25 - A show you plan on watching (old or new)
Day 26 - OMG WTF? Season finale
Day 27 - Best pilot episode
Day 28 - First tv show obsession
Day 29 - Current tv show obsession
Day 30 - Saddest character death

Televisione 918 risposte

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 451-500 of 918

più di un anno fa BT1995 said…
monkey
I was on yesterday with my phone but the submit button wouldn't work... So-
(Yesterday) Day 2, a show more people should be watching: Happy Days!:}
Today- Day 3, my favorite new show: um... I don't watch a lot of brand new shows but it will most likely be Touch because I love Kiefer Sutherland :] <3
più di un anno fa lostandhp4ever said…

The Constant from LOST
 [B]Day 06 - preferito episode of your preferito tv show[/B] The Constant from Lost
più di un anno fa joe-kerr said…

SUPERNATURAL

At first, I just didn't buy the premise that two brothers without any superpowers or money could hunt assorted evil things.
But after the 1st season, I got hooked.
 giorno 10 - A mostra te thought te wouldn’t like but ended up loving Supernatural At first, I just d
più di un anno fa D_J267 said…

Expose is right up there but the Lost episode I like the least is Stranger in a Strange Land
 giorno 07 - Least preferito episode of your preferito tv mostra Expose is right up there but the Lost episo
più di un anno fa MarlenaLovett said…
Day 03 - Your favorite new show
The Walking Dead. Its new-ish.
 [b]Day 03 - Your preferito new show[/b] The Walking Dead. Its new-ish.
più di un anno fa carambolas said…

I don't have one.
più di un anno fa melandjim4eva said…

One Tree Hill - Season 1/2?
 giorno 18 - preferito opening sequence One albero collina - Season 1/2?
cool
Day 4, fav show ever: Batman: The New Adventures
più di un anno fa tinkymel said…
hmmm
It would have to be The Vampire Diaries. It is the same as the show I didn’t think I would like. I tried to read the books before the show came out and couldn't get into them. I also thought that with all the Twilight craze it was over kill. I refused to watch it. I figured it would be just another Tween excuse for the media to make money. I was pleasantly suprised. I liked Ian on Lost, one of my favorite characters, and thought I would give it a shot when I could watch the first two seasons on NetFlix. I was hooked the moment I saw what they were doing with it.
 giorno 16 - Your guilty pleasure mostra It would have to be The Vampire Diaries. It is the same as the sh

The X Files, it paved the way for so many genre shows.
 giorno 08 - A mostra everyone should watch The X Files, it paved the way for so many genre shows.
Day 04 - Your favorite show ever
Seinfeld. I love this show. <3
 [b]Day 04 - Your preferito mostra ever[/b] Seinfeld. I Amore this show. <3
The Lost Room….Oh my god this was an awesome mini series. I wish it had been a show. It was done so well and had such a compelling plot. If you haven't seen this you should check it out. It is wonderful.
 giorno 17 - preferito mini series The Lost Room….Oh my god this was an awesome mini series. I wish it
più di un anno fa melandjim4eva said…

Greys Anatomy but the earlier seasons cast from 1-5
 giorno 19 - Best tv mostra cast Greys Anatomy but the earlier seasons cast from 1-5
Day 09 - Best scene ever

The First and last scenes of Lost, I liked the parallels, Jack ending in the same position that he started in was fitting I thought.
 giorno 09 - Best scene ever The First and last scenes of Lost, I liked the parallels, Jack ending in th
Day 05 - A show you hate
I know a lot of you may hate me for this one, but I can not stand Pretty Little Liars. I tried to get into it and managed to make it half way through season one.. It really bad though. I couldn't go on.
 [b]Day 05 - A mostra te hate[/b] I know a lot of te may hate me for this one, but I can not stand Pre
smirk
(Yesterday) Day 5, a show I hate: Power Rangers. :P

Today Day 6, Favorite episode of my fav. TV show: Mad Love :DD

Parks & Recreation - It didn't appeal to me at first, but then I saw that Adam Scott was in it and I loved him in Party Down, so I thought I'd check it out, and I'm so glad I did mainly because of the awesomeness that is Ron Swanson.
 giorno 10 - A mostra te thought te wouldn’t like but ended up loving Parks & Recreation - It didn't a
Please note, Supernatural is one of my favourite shows.. I have to many. One of my favourite episodes from it is 5x18 "The Point of No Return."
last edited più di un anno fa
 [b]Day 06 - preferito episode of your preferito tv show[/b] Please note, Supernatural is [i]one[/i] of
Has to be Six Feet Under. I like the story it tells. The images are just stunning and it really captures your imagination. If you had asked Theme song it would be different.

Heroes, it had such a great first season, then it turned into complete and utter crap.
 giorno 11 - A mostra that disappointed te Heroes, it had such a great first season, then it turned into
Again, this is just one of my favourite shows. Where the Wild Things Are from Buffy the Vampire Slayer. I never liked the Buffy/Riley thing.. That is probably the main reason I didn't like this one.
 [b]Day 07 - Least preferito episode of your preferito tv show[/b] Again, this is just one of my favouri
sad

I would say HEROES, but that show more than disappoints me - it repels me, so I'll go with

LOST

I thought it was about how plane crash victims survive in an island. Instead they showed mystery monsters and time travels and way too many loose ends. Disappointing is the word

PS - The Lost Room is one of my favorite mini-series too. I loved the concept of everyday objects giving their owners superpowers. Wish they make a sequel or something.

[Okay, since I couldn't post anything for 3 days, and since it goes with what I just said, I'll post back-to-back]

Technically, I've watched ALL episodes of The Big Bang Theory at least 5 times, and most episodes of friends, himym and 2½ men too. Even excluding sitcoms, Prison Break and Supernatural have some amazing episodes... But the one episode that really stands out from the rest of the show is

Confidence Man (Lost, season 1, ep 8)

Sawyer was the only reason I actually finished watching Lost, and this episode is the reason I liked Sawyer. Sadly, his role wasn't as big as I would have liked.
 giorno 12 - An episode you’ve watched più than 5 times [Okay, since I couldn't post anything for 3 d

There's so many it's hard to pick one, but I'm going to go with the first one that came into my head

The X Files - Post Modern Prometheus, I really love this episode
 giorno 12 - An episode you’ve watched più than 5 times There's so many it's hard to pick one, but I'

Excluding the cartoons, especially X Men Evolution and Batman TAS, it would be:

SMALL WONDER (Syndicated in India in the late 90s)
 giorno 13 - preferito childhood mostra Excluding the cartoons, especially X Men Evolution and Batman TAS,
Modern Family. Its a very funny show.. I don't understand how anyone could really dislike it.
 [b]Day 08 - A mostra everyone should watch[/b] Modern Family. Its a very funny show.. I don't understan

Tough choice again, but I'm gonna say Thundercats, loved this show so much as a kid.
 giorno 13 - preferito childhood mostra Tough choice again, but I'm gonna say Thundercats, loved this mostra
Day 09 - Best scene ever
In Buffy the Vampire Slayer when Xander stops Dark Willow. Amazing scene. Its just short of making me cry every time. <3
 [b]Day 09 - Best scene ever[/b] In Buffy the Vampire Slayer when Xander stops Dark Willow. Amazing sc
tongue
Day 7- Least fav episode of your fav show: Critters. :P hate that episode so much. I don't know why they thought they had to create an episode in BATMAN where two hillbillies make giagantic bugs. LAME.

It's a tie between
DAMON SALVATORE (Vampire Diaries)
and
JAMES "SAWYER" FORD (Lost)
 giorno 14 - preferito male character It's a tie between DAMON SALVATORE (Vampire Diaries) and JAMES "SAW

James 'Sawyer' Ford
 giorno 14 - preferito male character James 'Sawyer' Ford
The Big Bang Theory. I honesty thought I would hate this show.. Then I watched it. I wouldn't say I love it, but I really do like it.
 [b]Day 10 - A mostra te thought te wouldn’t like but ended up loving[/b] The Big Bang Theory. I hon

Again, a tie
RIKKI CHADWICK (H2O:Just Add Water)
and
KATE BECKETT(Castle)
 giorno 15 - preferito female character Again, a tie RIKKI CHADWICK (H2O:Just Add Water) and KATE BECKETT

Dana Scully
 giorno 15 - preferito female character Dana Scully
Falling Skies. I was expecting a lot from this show and I remember watching it. I found myself getting more bored than scared. I had only seen the first episode then I gave up on it.
 [b]Day 11 - A mostra that disappointed you[/b] Falling Skies. I was expecting a lot from this mostra and

H2O:JUST ADD WATER

None of my friends know I've watched this show!
 giorno 16 - Your guilty pleasure mostra H2O:JUST ADD WATER None of my Friends know I've watched this sho

Jersey Shore, usually I can't stand reality TV, but I just can't seem to help myself when it comes to this show.
 giorno 16 - Your guilty pleasure mostra Jersey Shore, usually I can't stand reality TV, but I just can't
Supernatural's 'Changing Channels." I've probably seen this episode a lot more than five times though... *is embarrassed*
 [b]Day 12 - An episode you’ve watched più than 5 times[/b] Supernatural's 'Changing Channels." I'v
Buffy the vampire slayer
They worked so well together. They all just seemed to fit.
 giorno 19 - Best tv mostra cast Buffy the vampire slayer They worked so well together. They all just see

I haven't watched that many, but I'm sure the answer won't change even if I had:

JEKYLL
 giorno 17 - preferito mini series I haven't watched that many, but I'm sure the answer won't change even

Band of Brothers, loved this series.
 giorno 17 - preferito mini series Band of Brothers, loved this series.
Buffy the Vampire Slayer. I know this may sound odd, but I loved this show when I was young.I would watch the earlier seasons in the mornings when I would go to my babysitter's house. Of course, I've re-watched it since then.. It's still great.
 [b]Day 13 - preferito childhood show[/b] Buffy the Vampire Slayer. I know this may sound odd, but I lo

TRUE BLOOD

The "Bad Things" Song is spot-on

giorno 18 - preferito opening sequence TRUE BLOOD The "Bad Things" Song is spot-on

Toughie, but I'm going to go with Cheers
 giorno 18 - preferito opening sequence Toughie, but I'm going to go with Cheers
Since my favourite character changes all the time, I'm going to put my current favourite character, which is Castiel from Supernatural.
 [b]Day 14 - preferito male character[/b] Since my favourite character changes [i]all[/i] the time, I'm

The West Wing cast, they were all so good and played off each other so well.
 giorno 19 - Best tv mostra cast The West Wing cast, they were all so good and played off each other so we

FRIENDS

What else..
 giorno 19 - Best tv mostra cast Friends What else..
Right now? Tough one. I actually don't have many female characters that I love. So... I guess I'll have to go with Elain Benes from Seinfeld.
 [b]Day 15 - preferito female character[/b] Right now? Tough one. I actually don't have many female cha
Day 20 - Favorite kiss

Tough choice there are so many to choose from, but I'm going to go for Luke & Lorelai only because it felt like we'd waited forever for it.
Day 20 - Favorite kiss

The question I couldn't answer right away...
I think I'd pick the DAMON-KATHERINE kiss from the season 1 finale of 'The Vampire Diaries'
 giorno 20 - preferito baciare The domanda I couldn't answer right away... I think I'd pick the DAMON-KATHE