My Little Pony - L'amicizia è magica The Eye of Anubis RP

NocturnalMirage posted on Dec 15, 2014 at 06:52PM
Equestria after the war... When I look around I see prosperity, harmony, happiness and most importantly: abundance. It is interesting to see how much everything's changed over such a short time. It appears Queen Summer Pride knows what she's doing. I heard the rumors about her. They say she's immortal! Well... I shall soon put that assumption to the test soon enough!

I am a Queen as well! I walk amongst you, yet not a single one of you notices me. But that's good. I prefer it that way. My eyes and ears are everywhere anyways! I know everything worth knowing even before it happens! Ponykind's vanity has spread throughout the planet... their hearts became self-satisfied with the absolute confidence that their world was safe and this land was their domain.

Yes, this unwavering belief in your superiority will be your doom! You think you meant to rule forever... but you are not alone! And neither am I! For over ten years, we have been watching you in silence!

You have forged your alliances... You trusted without cause... but you failed to see beyond today and realize you are merely pawns in a big game. And the table will soon be turned! Because we have found something in infinite darkness of the vast abyss that was our home for countless centuries! Something that will change everything!

It is time we showed ourselves to the world!

It is time for us to show our strength!

It is time for you to see who's really in charge!

It is time for you to remember why were you afraid of the dark!

It is time for the dead to rise from the ashes!

The path has been set, the pawns are in place! Shall we play a game?

RULES:

- No godmodding (nopony's all-powerful and/or invincible, not even Celestia herself)

- No puppeteering (please refrain from taking control of someone else's character without a permission)

- No killing each other's characters without permission.

- No Deus ex Machina (a conflict cannot be magically solved/made disappear by a simple flash of a horn.)

- There is no character/person limit, you may play as many characters as you want, within a reasonable number of course.

- No guns or firearms (except for Longsword's one pistol, he was allowed to keep that as a souvenir :)

- Please do not implement anything that deviates drastically from the established laws of the show!

- We like to keep a fast pace and although this is not a specific rule, but try to post daily so you won't fall out of the loop.

- And most importantly: HAVE FUN!

In order to join with your OC, please fill out this short character sheet below!

Name:
Personality:
Bio: (optional)

Useful tips:

- This RP is the sequel of he Great Unrest RP. The following events take place 10 YEARS after the war. However, only a few characters are the common link, this story line has nothing to do with the prequel and does not require any specific knowledge from you if you haven't participated in the first RP.

- The only thing you should keep in mind, that this RP still takes places in Medieval Equestria, long before Celetia's birth.

- Unlike the prequel, Equestria is an egalitarian society now, which means all pony tribes are equal, with one of my OCs, Summer Pride in charge. She was elected Queen by the other roleplayers in the previous RP

- Just to give you a heads up on what to expect: This RP will deal with ponykind's very first encounter with the Changelings. Their Queen, Obsidian Pearl will be the primary antagonist throughout the story arch.
 Equestria after the war... When I look around I see prosperity, harmony, happiness and most important
last edited on Dec 16, 2014 at 05:12PM
save

My Little Pony - L'amicizia è magica 3376 risposte

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 3101-3150 of 3376

più di un anno fa Windwakerguy430 said…
Steel Sword: (With Blunderbuss) I;m not going to let you hurt anyone anymore
Blunderbuss: Then do your best
Steel Sword: (Attacks him with all her magic)

Longsword: (Fighting off as much Changelings as he can)
più di un anno fa NocturnalMirage said…
Pearl: What? Gah!!! Hahaha! There's nowhere left to run, my friend! *her eyes glow with a purple flash and the earth shakes as she raises the Eye of Anubis to summon the undead once more. They arrive indeed, emerging from the swamps, the mud and the earth. And in time too, because the handful of changelings were getting cornered*

Catapult: *sees the dead rise* oh come on, not these freaks again!!! *smashes the skull of the nearest zombie with his bare hoof*

Landslide: *is in the middle of the fight where it all started, he was among the few who got to the armory first, still shouting orders while putting the blades of his enchanted sword to good use* Push them back towards the forest!!! Archers, take down those who try to fly away! Everypony grab a weapon and regroup in the middle, near the market! We can defend that position more easily!!!

Slingshot: flying above the battle skillfully stabbing and slicing changelings and zombies in half while rescuing the civilians in need. She spots a young gypsy mare surrounded by the undead, so she suddenly picks her up from the ground and flies her to safety then heads back straight into the fight*
Longsword: (See's the undead attacking, and fights back) Damn. I need to get back to the others (Heads back to his tent, still fighting off undead and changelings)
più di un anno fa Jade_23 said…
Ragnar continues to fly until he soon spots his sister below. He nosedives and lands right in front of her, panting from the weakening of the queen.

Ragnar: Tsura! I'm so glad to see you!
Changeling: So am I, Ragnar! *kicks him in the neck, pinning him down on the ground*
Ragnar: Tsura, what the hell are you doing?!

Before the changeling could do any more harm to the stallion, it's head is swiftly sliced off by another gypsy, the real Tsura.

Tsura: *furrows eyebrow at Ragnar* I am not that fat, Ragnar! And I never wear orange! Come on! Get your sword out and fight, don't let them fool you!
Ragnar: She took Summer!
Tsura: Who did?!
Ragnar: The Changeling Queen..
Tsura: Ugh, that ugly harlot.. Wait.. Was she playing her the whole time?
Ragnar: *nods*
Tsura: Oh.. *suddenly giggles* Do you know what that means?
Ragnar: What?!
Tsura: You slept with an insect!
Ragnar: *rolls his eyes*
Tsura: *gasps* I wasted my coconut oil on her! Come on, we have to go to the center of the land, now!

Meadow: *gallops out of the tent, and looks around spotting the tent of weapons torn down* No, this can't be! *gasps* *turns to the left* Astral and the kids! *idles on the same spot* I need to find something to fight with! *looks up and sees her dad* Father, I need a sword! Lend me yours, I know how to use it!
Longsword: Meadow, I thought I told you to watch Toy and Wheat. And I can't let you go out on your own. I don't want you getting hurt
Meadow: Dad, if you want me to protect my siblings, then you must give me a weapon to fight! I know how to use a sword, trust me! We must get Toy and Wheat out of there and head for the middle like every pony else!
Longsword: .................. Very well (Hands her a sword) Promise me you'll be safe, Meadow
The ponies manage to regroup in the center when the changeling army arrives. They deploy from sinister looking airships that were cloaked by magic until this point.

Pearl:*looks up then glares at the ponies with a triumphant grin* Your end is here, ponyfolk! You cannot win!!!

Landslide: Perhaps! but we will go down fighting! Travelers! Equestrians! If we face our final hour, we shall face it TOGETHER!
Tsura: Unfortunately, we shall.. *looks at the familiar ponies around her*
Ragnar: Everypony, keep the square stable and protect the young! *turns to her sister* But the queen needs us alive.
Tsura: What?
Ragnar: She needs to feed on our love magic first.
Tsura: What's gonna happen next?
Ragnar: Gee, I don't know Tsura! Ah, yes, death!
Tsura: *rolls her eyes*
Meadow: *is in the circle with her siblings and father* We're all gonna die..

Before Pearl can respond or act to anything, the ground beneath them all begin to shake. The sound of large wings crashing in the wind fill the air, and the smell of fire clog their noses. A mighty roar is heard from afar, joined by another, and another, and another! Four large dragons summon upon the air and majestically fly above the the crowd. One gypsy in particular is leading them all, Jaya Sly. She sits on the neck of a purple-scaled dragon with yellow eyes. The beasts coil themselves around the crowd, keeping them safe from the outside. Without hesitating, Jaya then shouts an order in Romani. Once she stops speaking, a dragon widens it's mouth and breathes out fire, crisping the changelings surrounding them. The fire breathing dragon is joined by it's brothers, and soon begin to follow his lead.
Longsword: I'll be damned

Steel Sword: (Still fighting in the woods with Blunderbuss, using her magic against his)
più di un anno fa alinah_09 said…
Astral: *shielding the children as and other survivors as he watches the dragons indifferently*
Meadow: *holds the sword with her mouth, leading the young ones to the center of the square. When she raises her head, she spots Astral in the middle shielding the kids. The mare grabs the sword with her hoof* Astral! Thank goodness you are safe! *observes the children* Is Crystal with you? I can't seem to find her anywhere!
Astral: ...yes,she's over...there...? *raises his head to see even with the other survivors blocking,he started to panic until he saw her just near Landslide and the others.He sighs in relief as he knows she's safe with the other warriors,he instead reloads his gun with the bullets he acquired from the weapons shed before the raid and prepares for battle ones more as it is not yet done.*

(...this is an opportunity for some twists but as of now,i'm blank on what to do. XD Don't wanna die yet,bruh.)
(Bruh.. No one wants to die yet. BRACE YOURSELF. xD)

Meadow: Oh, that's a relief!

Meadow's hoof is suddenly scratched by an Equestrian who jumps on her, revealing it's sharp teeth and forked tongue.

Meadow: GAH! *without even thinking, she lifts her right hoof and stabs the changeling's head with her sword* *breathes heavily as she looks back and forth between the "Equestrian" and Astral* We don't know who is who.. For all we know we're surrounded by them in this crowd.. Try and figure out who are the changelings and kill them!

Jaya: *watches as the dead and the changelings on the ground are burned into ashes by the fire, then turns to the crowd within the barriers* Add fire to your arrows and begin to shoot at the changelings that fly above us!
Ragnar: *pants as he struggles to even light an arrow on fire*
Tsura: What is she doing to you?!
Ragnar: She's feeding off my love for you and Summer, and it's making me weak! She's already begun with the others as well.. With every single pony she feeds off of she grows stronger.
Tsura: Then stop showing your love for me!
Ragnar: I can't, Tsura! I just can't! *coughs as he lifts his head up to his mother* Jaya, stop!!!
Jaya: What?!
Ragnar: If you kill her subjects, or kill their queen, we will never know where Summer is!
Jaya: For all we know, she's dead!
Tsura: Technically, she was already dead.
Ragnar: I do not care! Summer cannot be easily defeated! And she will do anything to remain loyal to her subjects! We must do the same!
Jaya: *looks at her weak son on the ground, then frowns as she glances at Obsidian with an angry, terrifying look in her eyes* You, Changeling Queen! Where are you keeping Summer?! Tell us before I order this dragon to burn you alive!!! I will crush you like a cockroach because that is what you are, an atrocious insect!
Astral: *shoots at changelings and undead coming their way while observing the others left*
Pearl: *turns toward Jaya* Insects?! If we are insects, then the surface dwellers made us insects when they chased out my ancestors from the only remaining settlement after the meteor struck!!! *she begins walking in the air toward Jaya, annihilating everypony in her way with just a swing of her hooves but she keeps her purple reptile eyes locked on the old gypsy* We were ponies once too! Poor, peasants, humble craftsmen! but the rich did not wish to share the food and cast us out into the barren wasteland! We were forced to seek shelter underground! The radiation should have killed us all! But we adapted! We absorbed it and evolved! We survived! Now, we are reclaiming the surface and there is nothing you or anypony else can do to stop me! *aims the Eye of Anubis at Jaya and the amulet fires a bright golden beam of magic at her*
Steel Sword: (Keeps fighting with Blunderbuss)
Blunderbuss: (How can she be this powerful. Nopony has stronger magic then me)
Astral: *shoots zombies and changelings as it came towards civilians,using his magic to multi-task in teleporting and using the small time spell to reshape used bullets* Guards! Keep them away from the defenceless! *shoots another changeling in the head*
Tsura: JAYA! *flares her wings*
Ragnar: TSURA, NO!
Tsura: *rapidly flies into the scene, pushing Jaya off the dragon where the beam of magic hits her instead*
Jaya: Oof! *falls on the ground, but quickly gets up* Child, what have you done?!
Pearl: *lets out a devilish, cruel laughter* Ha ha ha ha ha! such selfless heroism! but it only prolongs your suffering! *the amulet projects another beam but it misses Jaya and seemingly incinerates a few zombies instead*
Catapult. *turns toward Jaya and Pearl only to see Tsura vanish into thin air* No!!! *freezes and drops his swords and falls on his knees, heartbroken as the fight around him continues. Two zombies are hobbling towards him, approaching from behind but he does not seem to care. He just stares into the nothingness. But before they could bite him, the earth beside them rips apart and emerge; the two pieces smash together destroying the zombies*
Landslide: *looks at the broken stallion while and lowers his hoof which he used to move the earth* Do not give up yet!
Slingshot: *lands beside her son and extends her hoof with a surprisingly warm, motherly smile on her face*
Catapult: *looks up at his mother with glassy, lifeless eyes* It's over... she killed her...
Slingshot: *pulls him up and looks deeply into his eyes then hisses* Revenge...
Catapult: *stay quiet for a few seconds then the life returns into his face as he gazes at his mother with a questioning look in his eyes*
Slingshot: I shall fight at your side, my son!
Landslide: *steps forward* So will I!
Longsword: (Fights through the undead and changelings, and once Obsidian is in his view, he aims his gun and fires at her, only barely missing her head and the bullet slices off a piece of her mane)
Astral: Lets do this! *levitates a sword from a dead guard and slashes more enemies with it* ...okay,first we need to find Queen Summer,she's the only one who can defeat her.
Meadow: *walks besides Landslide* I might be weak, but at this point, we need all the help we can get.
Jaya: *swallows hard as she is in denial of what happened along with her son* We will be the first to gouge her eyes out.
Ragnar: *breathes heavily as he stares at the crowd* Do not let her manipulate you. She came here for war and death. So war and death we shall give her.

(Aww, friendship is magic moment)
Pearl: who! *turns toward Longsword after he fired at her* You insignificant little fool!!! Be gone!!! *Both her horn and the amulet project a powerful beam, heading towards the stallion rapidly*

Landslide: Good! We shall do this together as one! But since my sister is missing, presumably dead, I must try to take the Eye Anubis from the Queen. I absorb energy and the artifact is basically energy like everything else in this world. I have studied the spell which Summer and Tsura obtained from Egypt. I won't be able to destroy the amulet but I might weaken it enough for you to strike Obsidian Pearl down.
Longsword: (Dodged the beam by just an inch and fires at her with his gun again)
Ragnar: Got it.
Jaya: I want her heart.
Meadow: I'll go for her.. Eye! That's it, yeah!
Ragnar: I'll go for the horn. *looks at Slingshot* And I presume you will go for the wings? Ah.. The irony.
Pearl: *her horn creates a transparent, purple shield of magic that deflects Longsword's bullets* You are no match, warrior!

Catapult: I DON'T CARE JUST RIP HER APART!!! AAAARGHHH! *springs into action rapidly soaring toward the Queen, followed by Slingshot*
Landslide: FOR FREEDOM!!! *raises his hooves and levitates chunks of earth off the ground, creating platforms, a pathway to Obsidian Pearl for those who can't fly*
Longsword: (Runs up to her with his sword and swings at her)
Jaya helps Landslide by ordering the dragons to bend their necks and create a path for the earth ponies as well. Once that is settled, she follows her son in battle. They fly rapidly, heading for the queen together. Meadow hops the rocks, but decides to try her magic. She closes her eyes and sticks her tongue out, trying to focus. A sparkle shines from Meadow's sliced horn, and she soon teleports four rocks ahead near the queen. An excited smile expands on her face as she joins the others in combat, killing off the changelings that try and protect their queen. Ragnar folds his wings as he lands behind Obsidian in surprise.

Ragnar: It has been an honor for knowing the world's hideous creature of them all!

He then grabs on her left wing, and as Landslide performs the spell, Ragnar's face turns merciless and when he unsheathes his sword, he immediately slices off Pearl's left wing by surprise.

Ragnar: That is for Summer!!! *barbarically bites her other bug-like wing and tears it off with his mighty jaws, ignoring the spines that stab his gums* And that is for Tsura!!! *spits out his own blood*
last edited più di un anno fa
Pearl: *screams in pain as her wings are torn off but punches Ragnar in the stomach with her elbow* Foul vermin! You'll pay dearly for that!!! *she then turns her head toward Ragnar, even though he's grabbing onto her backside and it's almost a 270 degree turn then her jagged horn shoots the stallion in the face with a magic beam from close, making him fall off. But she herself does not fall on the ground, she continues to levitate in the air even without her wings and with a swing of her hoof, she sends a massive changeling wave toward the attacking ponies to hold them up*

Catapult: No magic in the universe will save you from me!!!! You took Tsura away and you will pay!!! *fights the changelings ferociously, slicing them in half, bashing their brains in. His savagery is a shock even to his mother, Slingshot but she stays with him as they are the fastest warriors therefore the tip of the spear of this frontal assault.

Landslide: *uses the earth platform to smash changelings while keeping his holy blades busy as well*
Longsword: (Fights his way through the changelings, making his way through them)
Ragnar: *quickly stands up from the ground and slices through the sky like a bullet once more, beheading changelings as he makes his way toward the queen*
Jaya: *gives a mighty roar as she shifts her body to the right, almost appearing as she is dancing while slicing off the heads of the changelings with two of her fan*

Meadow: Heeya! *swings her sword in the air and beheads two changelings above. She then looks down, and spots the young ones in the circle, being left alone as the gypsy and Equestrian Warriors rise in the air. She widens her eyes as she sees her brother holding her little sister then jumps off the rocks and decides to stay behind and protect the young from the dead*
Longsword: (As soon as he see's Meadow running towards Toy and Wheat, he stops his attack towards Pearl and runs over to them to protect them, killing changelings and undead along the way)
Pearl: *aims the amulet at the warriors and creates a massive shockwave of purple magic bolts that makes everypony fall back* You still try to fight?! INSANITY! *turns her vision to a different direction then a victorious smirk expands on her face* Or perhaps I did not aim at your most vulnerable spots! *raises the Eye of Anubis and sends a powerful magic beam towards the young ones gathered around in a circle*
Meadow: *sees the beam heading towards her and her father, along with the other kids* Oh no! *widens eyes as she tries to ignite what is left of her horn to create a forcefield around them. A few sparks fall off her horn, but a yellow beam suddenly bursts out of it, crashing against the beam Pearl had sent. She tries to keep her magic steady, but it is too much and she soon gets overwhelmed.* Ahhhh!!! *The unicorn decides to create the forcefield, but unfortunately it only lasts only for six seconds. The magic sent by the queen was minimized by Meadow, and as a result, it only affects the hornless unicorn. Meadow vanishes into thin air*
Toy Sword: MEADOW!!!
Longsword: (Stares in shock as to what happened)

Steel Sword: (As soon as she feels danger, she stops fighting)
Blunderbuss: What's wrong. Have you given up?
Steel Sword: (Teleports)
Blunderbuss: That worthless bag of flesh (Tries to figure out where she went)

Steel Sword: (Arrives at the battle, and see's ponies battling changelings and undead, and her gaze reaches Pearl, then stands in between the beam and the others and uses her magic to fight it off, which seems to be strong enough to keep it back)
Gypsy: *looks at the young ponies* All of you, hide beneath the dragon's tail! Get out of the way!
Toy Sword: D-Dad they took Meadow! *tears start to swell up* My sister can't be dead! She can't be!
Longsword: (Sits there, silently, unable to speak)

Steel Sword: (Keeps fighting off Pearl's beam with her own magic)
Astral: *suddenly stops fighting as he saw what happened and just stood there on one of the earth chunks in disbelief*...She was most likely absorbed because of her love for you all...*a wave of rage crashes over him but he tries to hold it back...rage makes ponies blind and he doesn't want to afford that as much as hewants to* the heck...tsk! *grits his teeth and tries to hold back as he struggles with charging the Insect Queen but then looks at where Crystal and the others are,he softens up a bit but the rage...and despair were still there,then as the wave of changelings approaches the circle below,he has made his decision--he teleports down to protect the weak and uses his emotions as fuel for fighting*
alinah_09 commented…
... ... ... :P più di un anno fa
Pearl: Ha ha ha ha ha! Bravery till the very end, eh? Admirable! but I grew weary of your struggle! Accept your fates already!
Catapult: ACCEPT THIS! HEEEYYAAAA! *attacks the queen from above and delivers a powerful punch in her face then tries to stab her in the heart but his blade shatters to pieces on the changeling's thick skin*
Pearl: Ugh!!! *starts spiraling down towards the ground but manages to keep her balance eventually* Insolent fool! *grabs the stallion by the neck and throws him away like a rag doll. Her aiming is perfect because Catapult's body hits Slingshot who's soaring through the air to attack the queen and both pegasi fall on the ground with a loud, painful thud. At least their attack rerouted Perl's attention from Astral, Steel Sword and the young ones so they could catch their breaths...*
Longsword: (Aims his gun at Pearl and fire, with the bullet hitting her horn)
Pearl: *roars in pain as the bullet rips off a part of her jagged horn*
Landslide: *while the changeling is distracted, he jumps down from an earth platform he was levitating with his powers and kicks her in the back with both hind legs. The queen lets out surprised "ooof" before falling down; her impact creating a small crater. but the bulky stallion follows her into a nose dive and as soon as she strikes the ground below, she gets another set of mighty punches on her face. Then Landslide rapidly jumps out of the crater, raises his hooves and throws several giant chunks of rocks and earth on her, basically burying Pearl alive*
Steel Sword: (Falls to her knees, tired from trying to fight off Pearl's magic)
Ragnar: *nosedives and lands besides Steel Sword* Stop, you'll kill yourself! Stay alive for your brother at least! Landslide has Pearl, now we need to keep the changelings and the dead from helping her escape! Come on!
Steel Sword: I'm fine, Ranger. I'm just tired after using that much magic
Ragnar: Then stop using it!!! Listen, your brother just lost his daughter and his wife. So try and not make it worse! *swings his sword in anger and jabs it through a changeling's stomach, then raising the beast off the ground with his sword, and throwing it to a pile of other dead changelings*
Longsword: (Keeps shooting at Pearl, with intentions to kill her)
Landslide: Hurry! We don't have much time before she... *his sentence is abruptly interrupted by a huge explosion that sends him flying back in the air and Pearl emerges hovering above the crater with a strange golden glow around her body*
Pearl: This has gone on long enough! *touches her damaged horn and pulls out one of Landslide swords from her barrel with a little frown of pain on her face* You actually managed to hurt me... *throws the blade on the ground* Impressive! But you have accomplished nothing! Now it is time for you all to witness my true power!!! *raises the glowing amulet which creates a bright, golden stream of magic flowing towards her. The origin of this flow is everywhere, because it comes from everywhere... from the trees, from the grass and even from the ponies. Most of the warriors fall down on the cold ground or drop down on their knees in anguish, even Landslide struggles to stay on his hooves*
Slingshot: *kneels beside her son* It is no use... she's far too powerful...
Landslide: She's draining mana! The life force of every living creation and adds this power to her own!

To confirm Landslide's statement, Pearl's wounded body begins to regenerate. Her horn, her stingers and her ripped out wings grow back and the open, bleeding wound on her barrel heals* Ha ha ha ha ha! It is over!!
Landslide: *grins his teeth in agony as the Eye of Anubis starts draining his life force too* It's never over!!!!
Pearl: *flashes a surprisingly ironic, warm smile at the stallion* For you and your kind... it most certainly is.
Steel Sword: (Stands back up, using as much magic as she can to resist the amulet's magic, and stands there, unaffected b the magic)
Ragnar: We will never bow down to a bug!!! *breathes for air as he tries to stand up* You may have all the power of the world, but in the end, you are nothing but an insect that hides under the carpet! You took my sister, and you will pay greatly for that!!! *turns to the others* The amulet is what is giving her power! We must take it off her and destroy it!!! Do not give up!