My Little Pony - L'amicizia è magica The Eye of Anubis RP

NocturnalMirage posted on Dec 15, 2014 at 06:52PM
Equestria after the war... When I look around I see prosperity, harmony, happiness and most importantly: abundance. It is interesting to see how much everything's changed over such a short time. It appears Queen Summer Pride knows what she's doing. I heard the rumors about her. They say she's immortal! Well... I shall soon put that assumption to the test soon enough!

I am a Queen as well! I walk amongst you, yet not a single one of you notices me. But that's good. I prefer it that way. My eyes and ears are everywhere anyways! I know everything worth knowing even before it happens! Ponykind's vanity has spread throughout the planet... their hearts became self-satisfied with the absolute confidence that their world was safe and this land was their domain.

Yes, this unwavering belief in your superiority will be your doom! You think you meant to rule forever... but you are not alone! And neither am I! For over ten years, we have been watching you in silence!

You have forged your alliances... You trusted without cause... but you failed to see beyond today and realize you are merely pawns in a big game. And the table will soon be turned! Because we have found something in infinite darkness of the vast abyss that was our home for countless centuries! Something that will change everything!

It is time we showed ourselves to the world!

It is time for us to show our strength!

It is time for you to see who's really in charge!

It is time for you to remember why were you afraid of the dark!

It is time for the dead to rise from the ashes!

The path has been set, the pawns are in place! Shall we play a game?

RULES:

- No godmodding (nopony's all-powerful and/or invincible, not even Celestia herself)

- No puppeteering (please refrain from taking control of someone else's character without a permission)

- No killing each other's characters without permission.

- No Deus ex Machina (a conflict cannot be magically solved/made disappear by a simple flash of a horn.)

- There is no character/person limit, you may play as many characters as you want, within a reasonable number of course.

- No guns or firearms (except for Longsword's one pistol, he was allowed to keep that as a souvenir :)

- Please do not implement anything that deviates drastically from the established laws of the show!

- We like to keep a fast pace and although this is not a specific rule, but try to post daily so you won't fall out of the loop.

- And most importantly: HAVE FUN!

In order to join with your OC, please fill out this short character sheet below!

Name:
Personality:
Bio: (optional)

Useful tips:

- This RP is the sequel of he Great Unrest RP. The following events take place 10 YEARS after the war. However, only a few characters are the common link, this story line has nothing to do with the prequel and does not require any specific knowledge from you if you haven't participated in the first RP.

- The only thing you should keep in mind, that this RP still takes places in Medieval Equestria, long before Celetia's birth.

- Unlike the prequel, Equestria is an egalitarian society now, which means all pony tribes are equal, with one of my OCs, Summer Pride in charge. She was elected Queen by the other roleplayers in the previous RP

- Just to give you a heads up on what to expect: This RP will deal with ponykind's very first encounter with the Changelings. Their Queen, Obsidian Pearl will be the primary antagonist throughout the story arch.
 Equestria after the war... When I look around I see prosperity, harmony, happiness and most important
last edited on Dec 16, 2014 at 05:12PM

My Little Pony - L'amicizia è magica 3376 risposte

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 2701-2750 of 3376

più di un anno fa Jade_23 said…
Tsura: Well, you did create the storm, so.. Technically, I have this foal because of you.

Meadow: *comes back with some herbs in a bowl squished into liquid* Here, this should help.
più di un anno fa Windwakerguy430 said…
Blunderbuss: (Coughs violently) Thank you (Drinks it)
Meadow: Sorry about earlier.. I just find it hard to trust anyypony here.. Everyone seems like they want to kill me and they see me as easy bait..
Blunderbuss: No such thing. A young mare like you is strong, and has much to look forward to in life
più di un anno fa NocturnalMirage said…
Summer: Hah, don't blame it on me, I had nothing to do with that storm. I only saved you from drowning. My energies were a bit stronger back then, and that allowed me to intervene for a second. And I'd never manipulate two ponies to fall in love with each other. No, my dear! Everything that happened was on you and Catapult.
Tsura: It's alright, Goldilocks, I know you can't stand taking the blame on things. Even if it wasn't because of the storm, which it was, weren't you the one that probably entered his mind and lie that I injured my wing?

Meadow: *smiles* Thank you.. My dad is the only one who cares about me here.. I appreciate it. *Stands up* Do you need more water?
Blunderbuss: No, but thank you so much. You're such a caring mare (Coughs)
Meadow: *lowers her ears in embarrassment* Thanks.. Will you continue your journey somewhere, or will you stay with us?
Blunderbuss: Well, I have to stay here. It's been so long since I've found someplace safe.
Meadow: Alright, it'll be great to have a new member. *helps him stand up* Come now, we must go. These woods aren't safe.
Blunderbuss: Very well (Follows)
Both ponies finally arrive with the others, who are resting in their tents.

Meadow: Here, that tent isn't occupied. Rest well, I'll get you something to eat. *walks off*
Blunderbuss: Thank you (Rests)
Meadow: *continues to trot, finally reaching her tent where she greets her father, little brother, and baby sister with a warm smile* Hi daddy.. *trots over to the sacks of hay, placing some in a separate small bag. She then turns and kisses her little brother, then smiles at her sister that looks identical like her stepmom* Rest.. All of you. You need your strength for tomorrow. I'll be right back.. *ties the bag of hay and walks out the tent*
Longsword: Very well (Cleans pistol)

Blunderbuss: (Damn. That was close. But at least I Was able to avoid her lie detector. I just need to work on poisoning the water supply now)
Meadow: *arrives back at Blunderbuss' tent with the bag* Sorry for the delay. *places the bag of hay near the edge of the tent* Here's some hay for the night.. There's enough water in the lake as well, so go anytime you want.. Good night! *walks away*
Blunderbuss: Yes. Thank you (If only I didn't get sick, I'd go right now and use it vial. But, I'm sure I have plenty of time to get to it. I'll try tomorrow to get the job done) Good night
Summer: I did no such thing! I couldn't, even if I wanted to! The talent of planting thoughts into somepony's mind does not belong to me...
Tsura: I can enter anyone's mind easily with a quick potion.. Hmm Something I'm better at than you.. But if it wasn't you, then who was it?

As Tsura finishes her sentence, the young unicorn, Meadow trots along the campfire in front of the two mares talking with her usual happy expression, returning to her tent. She tilts her head to the right.

Meadow: Good night, gypsy! *looks at the Elemental pony* Good night, Auntie Summer! Rest well! *continues to trot*
Summer: I don't know, Tsura. But I assure you: it wasn't me. Oh and good night to you as well, Meadow!
Tsura: *puts a hoof beneath Summer's mandible* Hmm.. You're telling the truth.. But you're right, it was my decision.. *smirks* And it was the best decision I'd made in my life! I just chose the wrong moment to decide.. How is my brother doing? *rolls her eyes* He won't talk to me..
Summer: He's going through a lot right now... I did not wish to put him through such mental ordeal with my return. But he'll come around. Just give him time...

Slingshot: *fins Ragnar in his cabin* The squad's returned. I was personally leading it, but we have found nothing, except for a few dead changelings. We burned them on sight. However, we'll keep a sharp eye out for any suspicious signs. Thought you wanted to know.
Tsura: I've given him eight damn years! Ever since we returned from Equestria, he noticed how I wasn't my normal self anymore. And he's right. He expected me to be all happy enough to dance once again and restore the gypsies from previous attacks. To bring peace or something.. He kept a distance ever since, so it's not a big deal. Recently he won't even talk to me because he blames me for your death! I was standing on guard, and I was knocked down. Yes, I admit I was jealous when I realized he loved you more than he loved me, but I would still risk my life to save you, Summer! Despite you being a unicorn, your like my sister.. Now sister-in-law.. He blames me for everything. Every single thing I do is just another damn mistake!

Ragnar: *turns his head towards the mare* Yes, good.. Thank you for finally doing something right.
Summer: Don't judge him too harshly. He cares about you very deeply. He's simply having troubles expressing his inner most emotions. But I will talk to him about this.

Slingshot: *looks at Ragnar with cold eyes for a second then turns around* Think nothing of it.
Tsura: No! Do not mention a word of this! He doesn't want me near you. *stands up, surprisingly pouring water and not ale in a bottle* I came for something to drink, nothing more. *flares her tan wings*

Ragnar: Why not?
Summer: Very well. But let me tell you, he does not get to decide in who's company I'm spending my time with.

Slingshot: It's merely an expression. Nothing more. If something happens, I'll let you know. *unfolds her wings*
Tsura: I know he doesn't.. But he needs you.. I failed as a sister. He failed as a husband and a father as well.. You're the only thing he has left that he truly cares about more than anything. He's a bear, Summer. You're the cub. He'll protect you until the end of time, and kill anyone who tries to hurt you..

Ragnar: *places a hoof on her shoulder* When you try to act strong, you look weak. You know that, right?
Summer: Listen! Every relationship we share with others is like a long road that - like a python - coils through high mountain peaks and deep valleys. You two are in a valley at the moment. But the sacred bond of blood unites you and him and he will need you more than ever after I'm gone. Ragnar still loves you and give his life for you as well, just as you love him, even if neither of you will admit it. Trust me, he'll come back to you after the end.

Slingshot: I'm not as strong as I used to be. I just did not know it was that obvious to the outside observer too...
Tsura: I hope you are right, Goldilocks.. I must go before he returns, I can smell his minty scent from here. *spreads her wings* And.. Thanks. For everything. *flies off*

Ragnar: You were never strong, Slingshot. As a matter of fact, you were weak. You were too scared. So scared. Hmm.. I should call you dandelion. Because for the slightest blow, they break apart.
Summer: You're welcome. *puts more wood on the fire then rolls up in a ball like a cat, slowly drifting into sleep*

Slingshot: That could be a point of view as well. Now if you excuse me, I must take first watch. Good night! *flares her wings once again and flies away*
Tsura: *lands on the ground, far from where Summer and the campfire is. She lands near the tents and cabins, scouting the area carefully with her blue eyes* Hmm.. *looks around and spots the few soldiers guarding each corner. She looks at the one in the left, and pierces her glowing eyes into his, soon disappearing from view. The gypsy reappears behind the soldier she spot and puts a hoof around his mouth, abruptly turning Catapult around and taking off his helmet.* Good, it's you.. Who else knows you'll be guarding this spot?

Ragnar: *stares at the mare fly off* Alright then.. *walks out the cabin, back to where he had last seen Summer in the campfire. He sees her with her eyes closed, and slowly without making a sound he lies next to her* *sniffs in the air, then looks at Summer's face* *whispers* Coconut oil.. Tsura's favorite.. *rolls his eyes then places his head on Summer's*
Catapult: *his muscles strain for a moment but then he embraces the mare behind her with a quick, sudden move* I'm supposed to be over there... *points at a rock in a distance, facing towards the woods* but up on this tree, I have found a better vantage point. *smirks*
Tsura: You know, Catapult.. A snake still has it's tail when they've held down the head.. *lifts her left hind leg, and kicks Catapult right below his stomach, immediantley making him release her and focus on his own pain* *turns around* Nice try.
Catapult: Ugh! Hey, what was that for?! I just wanted you in my arms, that's all!
Tsura: *raises eyebrow* Who else knows you stand watch tonight? Oh, and alright. *puts both her hooves on Catapult's shoulders, then suddenly jumps and wraps her hind legs around his waist* But this is a better position.. *leans forward* Don't you agree? *laughs*
Catapult: You bet I do. *grins at the mare and gazes at her with the spark of desire in his eyes* and I believe only Landslide knows my post here. He's the one who keeps this insane little family apart. But like I said, I'm supposed to be down there, not up here. *winks*
Tsura: Good for you for disobeying orders.. *looks down* But we are still so close to the ground.. Come.. Please your wife by joining her in a cloud.. *flares her wings and drags Catapult with her in the air* No one will know.. Besides.. Nothing will happen. *jumps on a cloud, lying on her rump with her stomach upwards and her hooves in the air. For the first time, there is no anger in her eyes as she giggles at the stallion*
Catapult: *towers over Tsura but in a non-menacing way, smiling warmly at her* wow... look at you! I've never seen you like this! You're more radiant than ever!
Tsura: *grabs Catapult by the breastplate and throws him on the cloud, beside her. Then she rolls over, lying on Catapult's body* Of course! This snake just shed it's old skin!
Catapult: Yeah, I noticed. *kisses her passionately* So I was thinking... maybe Landslide could sanction our marriage or something... since he's being a holy pony or whatnot and all...
Tsura: Hmm.. How do you Equestrians marry, if I may ask?
Catapult: Well... usually the family friends and loved ones of the bride and the broom gather in a temple and a priest sanctifies the marriage with two rings. But I understand if you don't want to go down that road. We could do it according to your customs too, I don't really mind, as long as you're mine!
Tsura: ..You get married in a church? Oh.. I've stolen from them for years, I never knew that! There are even rings? Strange.. You're way sounds.. Depressing. You wouldn't like my way. You dress up in white.. Instead of rings, we give blood.. Our Gods don't have any blood, so it is required to donate some during marriage for luck. They place our bloods in two ivory cups. You drink my blood, I drink yours. Then we sacrifice our spirit animals.. After that, we kiss and light a torch on fire and then we are officially married..
Catapult: Hmm... interesting ways to get married. but if you find equestrian traditions depressing, I'm willing to do it according to what your culture dictates. I was never really the religious type anyways...
Tsura: Why? Are you still mad at your mom? And no.. You wouldn't stand a minute in that marriage.. Besides, you're not a gypsy, Catapult. You don't have a spirit animal.. Yours sounds depressing, but it sounds relaxing as well..
Catapult: No, I'm not mad at her anymore... we're beyond that point. And we don't have to decide about the marriage right now. I was just contemplating...
Tsura: Does she know I'm pregnant?
Catapult: Haha, no way in Tartaros! She doesn't need to know yet.
Tsura: Why not? Are you embarrassed to talk to her about me?
Catapult: Not at all. I'm not worried about that. I'm concerned about how she might react.