gioco di ruolo casuale ---Will of the Stars--- [[CLOSED]]

BlackSparrow posted on Oct 07, 2015 at 03:13AM
[b]WARNING: May contain mature content.[/b]

{{Master and Slave REBOOT}}

This intro will be breif. I want this rp to develop as it goes and have everyone sort of dictate the direction it goes.

The RP takes place in a Kingdom by the name of Ariety. Ariety is fairly small, however, that doesn't keep it from being well-known. It is filled to the brim with every luxury you can possibly imagine. Besides the occasional traveler passing by it's populated entirely by those of the highest class. Many people come to visit here during the holidays, and those who manage to buy a place to live here are considered quite lucky.

However, outside in the vast fields and forests surrounding the city walls, there lives a extremely widespread tribe called the Makao. They live in separate villages usually overseen by one Makao family, and their overall lifestyle is quite similar to that of Native Indians. They began to populate just outside the city walls many years ago. The peopl of Ariety dislike this arrangement, and shun those of the Makao tribe due to how they live. Sometimes they are even captured and beaten in public for sport.

Recently, a few Makao villages got together and entered through the kingdom walls in secret, then basically committed a full-out massacre on the citizens as revenge for the treatment of their race. They were caught eventually, and the Kingdom's response was to send troops out to end their tribe once and for all. Hundreds of the Makao were captured, shipped into the center of the kingdom, and many are now being sold as slaves to those who can afford to buy them.

Thus, our forbidden and unheard of romance forms.

+++++++++++++++++++++++

All Makao people have two names. The first is their real name, a normal first, middle, and last name (your last name is the name of the village you were born in). However, this real name is ONLY known by the person who gave you that name, and you only give it out to people who you completely trust. Until you gain your tribe name, you're simply known as "Little Brother / Sister *insert villiage / last name here*".

You gain your tribe name when you're around 6 -7. It's a simple little two word name based on your little unique hobbies and talents you've developed, such as 'Blue Sky', 'Swift Hunter', 'Night Drop', etcetera. This name is granted to you by your village leader, and once you gain it that's what everyone calls you for the rest of your life. Your Real name is still on my known by yourself, the person who named you, and those you have gained your complete trust.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++
++++++++++++++++++++++++++

So it is a romance RP, so bring on the love. BUT, given their differences that will probably take a little while to happen. Also, don't be afriad to throw in some violence. Killing is fine, I mean these two types of people hate eachother.
Also I will have a main Villain(s) - I just haven't quite figured that part out yet, so feel free to throw out ideas! But lts of violence and fighting is fine too. it's encouraged.

Also keep in mind, a love affair between a person of Ariety and a Makao could result in the death of the Makao slave by those of higher power. So it's kind of like a forbidden love really. That adds to some of the plot of the characters' stories.

-----------------------------------------­­

I will pair people up once everyone has joined.

-----------------------------------------­­

Rules:
- No GM-ing, though the master will have a little more power
- Sex is fine, just don’t get us in trouble with it
- Romance is a must
- Swearing is alright
- Violence is a must
- Don't kill other people's characters without their permission
- Have fun
- Remember, feel free to help develop this as it goes.
- Create at least two characters
- While there will be a lot of 1x1 I would like all of the Masters to somehow know
eachother so periodically everyone can intereact with one another. (And of
course any one of the Makao can know eachother if you want)

- Don't be afriad to ask Questions! I promise I don't bite

=========================

Character Sheet for slaves:

Full/ Real Name:
Tribe Name:
Appearance:
Bio:
((Along with Bio)) Past masters/jobs:
Other:

Character Sheet for masters:

Name:
Appearance:
Bio/how you got your wealth:
Other:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

TRIBES:
~Keifune
~Seika
~Hopi
~Eran
~Moomon
~Zuni

CHARACTERS:
~Slaves~
Zaccai Antra Keifune / Night Hunter ― Male ― BlackSparrow ― pg. 1
Nuala Leticia Seika / Sky-Dancer ― Female ― BlackSparrow ― pg. 1
Leda Bunny Keifune / Silk Weave ― Female ― heart-of_love ― pg. 1
Zario Adelon Keifune / Dusk Edge ― Male ― IAMYOURENEMY ― pg. 1
Zeera Hanh Keifune / Silver Daisy ― Female ― IAMYOURENEMY ― pg. 1
Venlasch Ettog Moomon / Mud Sheep ― Male ― Liquidz-Flamez ― pg.1
Ziri Yasari Eran / Moon Gaze — Female — Kat-chan — pg. 1
Addenai Jujulu Seika / Healing Raven — Female — BlackSparrow — pg. 3

~Masters~
Aiden Carter ― Male ― Black Sparrow ― pg. 1
Wilhelm Edgeworth ― Male ― IAMYOURENEMY ― pg. 1
Hermann Edgeworth ― Male ― IAMYOURENEMY ― pg. 1
Cahralize Janson ― Female ― fangfan7 ― pg. 1
Olivia Grace — female — Kat-chan — pg. 1
Gemini Kipling — female — fangfan7 — pg. 2
Oakland Cyrus — male — fangfan7 — pg. 2
Uriah Davids — male — fangfan7 — pg. 3

~Extras~
Dustin Seika / Bear Runner — male — BlackSparrow

PAIRINGS:
Night Hunter (BlackSparrow) x Olivia Grace (Kat-chan)
Mud Sheep (Liquidz-Flamez) x Charalize Janson (fangfan7)
Moon Gaze (Kat-chan) x Aiden Carter (BlackSparrow)
Silk Weave (heart-of_love) x Uriah Davids (fangfan7)
Healing Raven (BlackSparrow) x Hermann Edgeworth (IAM)
Sky Dancer (BlackSparrow) x Wilhelm Edgeworth (IAM)
Silver Daisy (IAM) x Oakland Cyrus (fangfan7)
Dusk Edge (IAM) x Gemini Kipling (fangfan7)

((If there is enough intrest then I'll get my actual character sheets up))

[[The idea is from my original rp, a lot of the development and more solid plot was due to curtesy of kittyluv57]]

{{For whatever reason this was the link running through my head as I started getting the forbidden romance idea}}

((Picture is curtesy of heart-of_love)).
 [b][b]WARNING: May contain mature content.[/b][/b] [b][u][i]{{Master and Slave REBOOT}}[/i][/u][/b
last edited on Feb 11, 2016 at 04:20PM

gioco di ruolo casuale 3742 risposte

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 501-550 of 3742

più di un anno fa BlackSparrow said…
Aiden nodded and smiled a little. "You don't need to thank me. I want to make sure you're taken care of." He says. It was the truth and he didn't think anything of how it may have sounded to her.

Night smirked. Why else would he call her mistress? Once the carriage he moved to her. "Are you already to go...mistress?" He asks her with a smirk. He was still debating g if he wanted to call her mistress in public simply because of what it would imply. Or if he wanted to respect her wishes.
più di un anno fa Kat-chan said…
That statement caught Ziri so off guard that she had to pause for a moment, staing at Aiden in confusion. Once she realised that she was staring, she quickly looked away.

Pardon me for disagreeing, master, but even that is something to be thankful for. Not many masters care at all."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Olivia was beginning to wonder if this was really a good idea. This one really loved trouble, didn't he?

"Are you actually trying to make me angry?" She shhok her head. Before she could change her mind and tell him to stay, she got into the carriage. "Alright, let's get going."
Aiden frowned a little. He knew she was right. "I am sorry that so many of you have suffered at the hands of...unpleasant people." He mutters. He sighed a little and leaned back in his chair. He looked meticulous and ready for anything. All they would be doing would be making sure he got her anything she needed to being careful to mask what he was doing.

Night smirked again and climbed in the carriage. He was silent until it got moving and then he looked to Olivia. "What would you prefer I call you mistress?" He asks her.
"There is nothing to apologise for, master." Moon said quietly. "I was not the first to suffer, and I will not be the last either. In fact, I'm one of the lucky ones. You have been nothing but kind to me since I've arrived here."

She remained quiet for the remainder of her meal, which wasn't very long. Once she had finished eating, she washed up and silently approached her master once more.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Olivia paused to ponder his question. At this point, it would almost be easier to have him call her by her name. But no, that would be indecent. "Just master will suffice." she decided.
Aiden sighed and then got to his feet. "Come then, we have a lot to do today." He says gently. He lightly placed his hand on the small of her back to guide her forward and to his already waiting carriage. He would prefer to ride his horse, but to have her with him and to know her better the carriage would be better. He hated how much he wanted to get to know her, she was just another slave...wasn't she?

Night smirked a little and then nodded. "What kind of errands are you taking care of today?" He asks her, genuinely curious.
Ziri walked along willingly as she was guided out of the house and into the carriage. Her nerves had mostly calmed. Aiden seemed increadibly kind for a master. It looked like she had nothing to worry about after all. In fact, she was even looking foreward to spending time with him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"A couple of different things." Olivia said vaguely. She paused for a moment before properly explaining. "I have to meet with a faithful guest at one of my hotels - he always has something to complain about. Then I have two meetings, and finally, a few things to pick up."
Once the carriage had begun moving, Aiden looked to Ziri. "Bear said you had slept by the open window all night. I hope you don't get sick from doing that." He says gently, wondering if she ever had before. He really didn't want her to get sick at all. He sighed. "Also, I was hoping you would be willing to come around with me more often. Sometimes it helps to have another person listening in on deals. And to many of my...clients. they wouldn't suspect you for anything." he says.

Night held in a sigh. It sounded boring. "Sounds exciting." He says sarcastically. "Is there someone you are meeting with that you thought you might need a trial bodyguard around for?" He asks.
"I can assure you that I'm perfectly healthy." Ziri promised, a smile creeping onto her face. She couldn't help it. This master intrigued her. He really seemed to genuinely care. "I have done this many times, and I've never fallen ill from it yet."

She paused before addressing his other statement. "I...I suppose I have no problems with accompanying you more often. But what would you prefer, master? You are the one who is to make decisions. I am simply here to follow orders."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Olivia rolled her eyes. "Please, try to contain your joy." she retorted, just as sarcastic. She sat back and considered his question. "The first one...no, probably not. The second meeting..." She shrugged. "No clue. I've never met the man in person."
Aiden shook his head a little. "If you are to be given this task, you will need to be more familiar with being able to speak your mind." He says. "Though I will also need to guarantee your loyalty to me." He adds. He would have a series of test runs just for that reason. He had tried this one other time and it had not only nearly cost him his job but his life too. Something about her seemed different though.

Night couldn't help smiling a little. Until her last comment where he nodded, actually serious. "Alright. Then it's perfect for a test run I suppose." He says.
"I..." Ziri paused for a moment. Could she promise her loyalty to this man? "I can do that." she decided after a moment's hesitation.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"In theory, yes." Olivia agreed. "Which is why you're here." She gazed idely out the window as the carriage rolled along, trying to distract herself from the thrill that went through her at the realisation that there was minimal space between her and Night.
più di un anno fa fangfan7 said…
Uriah glanced to her briefly as they reached his carriage. "Allow me." He says, taking the materials she had and placing them neatly into a box, which he placed in the carriage. "Is there anything else you want or need?" He asks curiously.

Gemini shrugged. "Perhaps." She says. That is what I need to determine, if he is going to be a threat or not." She says simply. Before too long the carriage was coming to a stop in front of a house. Gemini stepped out and grabbed the container with a few supplies ordered by the young woman she had spoken of earlier.

Oakland opened the door and held it open for her to go in first. Once she was in he stepped in behind ehr. "This will be your room from now on. If you need anything, Crow is next door to you." he says simply
Aiden just nodded slightly. "I see." He says simply, a few tests she would need then. He had not yet decided if the hesitation was a good or bad sign, it could be either and unfortunately he could not take that risk. So he would have to test her loyalty.

Night had been staring quietly out the window for a little while before finally turning his gaze to Olivia. "Is this a long ride?" He asks her, he didn't mean to complain, but he was getting a little claustrophobic. Before she could answer though the carriage dipped on his side as it went through one of the few un-maintained potholes. He felt himself instinctively putting his hands out to catch himself from falling backwards, even if there was no where for him to go because his backrest was already there.
Ziri, ever used to the 'speak only when spoken to' rule, fell silent at this point. Even if she had wanted to break the silence, she had nothing to say. So she simply chose to not speak.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Olivia had been about to inform Night that it wouldn't be much longer when they hit the pothole. She stifled a swear as she was tossed forward, onto Night. She felt her face heat up. She hadn't expected this to happen when she'd made her plans for today.
Before too long the carriage was coming to a stop outside of the market. Aiden hopped out and then held his hand out to help Ziri. "I still have some time before my first meeting. I think you need clothing that actually fits you. What do you think?" He asks her simply.

When Olivia came towards him, Night just as quickly moved to catch her so she wouldn't get hurt. As the carriage righted itself again he closed his eyes. When he opened them he smirked a little. She had landed partially between his legs and he just couldn't help himself. "You know most girls prefer for me to be between their legs." He says. His hands were on her shoulders, though gentle and just enough to keep her up. He sighed. "You aren't hurt are you?" He asks, serious this time.
più di un anno fa IAMYOURENEMY said…
Wilhelm quickly breathed in before taking some wipes by surprise and wiping Elena, gagging nearly as he did so. His posh hands hated having to do this, but this was his daughter and he was going to do this dammit. After putting the wipes in the diaper he grumbled a bit. "Nuala, get the diaper back on." He said as he took the diaper to the outside trash. He came upstairs, rubbing his eyes as he got back up the stairs, moving his long silver hair out of his face as he walked back in the room. "Ah...so peaceful..." He said, not hearing Elena anymore.
-----------------
Hermann looked up from his book with a smile on his face as he saw Raven panting from rushing over to the library. "Is everything okay?" He asked while setting the book down, thinking something was wrong. "Did you eat your breakfast?" He asked.
Ziri accepted Aiden's hand and climbed out of the carriage, pulling her own hand back once she was out. She didn't take long to answer his question. "Yes, if you have the time, I think that would be pretty important." She was currently borrowing another slave's dress, which was pretty big on her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I-I'm fine." Olivia stammered, flustered. She was sure her face was bright red. She hastily shrugged his hands off of her shoulders. Prolonged physical contact would surely only make it worse. "Why can't you behave yourself? Just keep your little comments to yourself."
Aiden nodded. "Good." He says simply, putting his hand back down by his side. "There is plenty of time right now, let us browse, and then after the meeting when you've had time to decide, we can purchase whichever clothes you want." He suggests as he looks t her.

Night smirked, "How can I? You're too pretty not to tease and you react. It's like you actually care or something." He says with a small smile. He sighed a little and sat back again once he was pretty sure she was truly okay. He sighed a little, trying hard not to fidget, being in the carriage this long was hard for him. It reminded him too much of some of the small punishment cells he had been put into wile he was stil witht he fighting arenas.

Nuala had put the diaper on Elena and was now holding her, having grabbed her a bottle to feed her. She looked towards the door and then lowered her gaze when she saw Wilhelm. She knew she hadn't been the most cooperative slave at first,but she couldn't help feeling submissive now.

"B-breakfast?" She asks haltingly. "N-no...I thought....I didn't wake early....I was worried you would be upset with me." She says, clasping her hands in front of her and keeping her head submissively bowed.
Ziri nodded once. "Alright. Let's do that then." She waited for him to take the lead. Although she had agreed, she wasn't quite sure what she thought.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Just stop!" Olivia insisted, her face heating further. "Can you please just...stop?" She buried her face in her hands, trying to calm down. This trip was going to be much more stressful than she had expected.
Aiden nodded and moved to lead her, though he didn't want her walking behind him, he'd rather have her beside him. "When ever you see a store that seems to have something you want, just let me know." He says gently. He also wanted to see what sorts of things she was drawn too.

Night looked to her curiously but then sighed and smiled a little as he looked back out the window. It didn't take long though before he found himself fidgeting with his hands. He closed his eyes as he leaned his head against the window, focusing on his breathing. He was getting too claustrophobic in the carriage. He could do short segments but this was longer than the last time he'd hard to ride in the carriage.
"I will." she assured him, walking along beside him, glancing into store windows as she went. She wasn't looking for anything in particular; she was more just waiting for something to catch her eye.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oliva looked over at Night. He didn't look so good. She frowned with concern. "Hey...are you okay?" she questioned worriedly.
Aiden was also looking, just in case, but more than that he was watching Ziri. He wanted to make sure she was doing okay and he was curious about what kinds of things she would be interested in.

Night sighed. "Just a little claustrophobic." He mutters, his tone having a slight edge to it. Not for her, but for the memories he was trying to hold back. "How much longer is the carriage ride?" He asks quietly.
Ziri continued picking her way down the street, peering into the display windows half-heartedly before finally pausing in front of one particular store.

There didn't seem to be anything particularly special about the store. Nothing in the window was particularly fancy or expensive looking. Everything seemed fairly plain.

"Um, can we look in here, please?" Ziri questioned, looking up at Aiden.

"It won't be much farther now." Olivia promised, unable to disguse her concern. "It shouldn't take much longer than two or three more minutes. And this is the longest trip for today. Just...hang on for a bit longer, okay?"
Aiden looked up and looked to the shop and smiled a little. "Yes, of course." He says, gesturing for her to lead the way inside. He was giving her free reign to choose what she wanted.

Night opened his eyes ever so slightly to look to her, breathing irregularly. Then looked back out the window. There was a part of her that wanted to explain it to her. He hadn't always been like this, but this was now. But he knew she wouldn't care and he didn't need her sympathy.
Once permission haad been granted, Ziri entered the shop and began browsing. There wasn't very much variation, but she didn't mind. She had always valued function over fashion anyway.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Olivia tore her eyes away from Night and peered out the window once more. Barely a minute had passed before she spoke. "I think we're here." As if on cue, the carriage rolled to a stop.
Aiden followed her as she looked around, curious in what types of things interested her. "Is there something in particular you are looking for?" He asks, too curious not to.

Night's gaze shot up as he looked out the window. He then looked to Olivia. He knew he couldn't actually do anything until she gave him permission, but he wanted her to get out so he could get out.
"Nnnnot really." Ziri said, pausing her browsing to look at Aiden. "I've never really been picky about clothes. I'm kind of just...looking." She half-shrugged uncertainly.

"Alright, come on, then." Olivia said, getting out of the carriage as quickly as she could manage so that Night could get out. As much as he got on her nerves, she could tell that he was suffering, and hated seeing him like that.
Aiden nodded. He supposed that made sense, she probably had never really had much of a say in the matter anyway. "Well we can narrow it down some I'm sure. Do you like practical things?" he asks her

Once Olivia was out Night climbed out as fast as he could without seeming like he was holding back a panic attack, which he supposed he had been. If he was distracted, or if the time spent was short, then he could deal with the carriage. It was why the beginning wasn't bad. But once he had stopped pestering her it allowed his thoughts to wander.
Once out he ran his fingers through his hair and looked up at the sky, taking a deep breath. The he looked to Olivia. "I apologize Master," he mutters. He looked down at the ground, he wasn't much in the mood for being a smart-ass right now.
"Yes." Ziri confirmed with a nod. There was no hesitation. If she knew nothing else, she knew that clothes made more sense if they were more practical.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"It's fine." Olivia assured him with a nod. She was still a bit worried. She couldn't help but wonder about his claustrophobia. What had caused it to develop? But she didn't want to pry, and he probably didn't want to talk about it. "Do you need a minute before we go in?" she questioned.
Aiden smiled. "Good." He says, and then gently leads her over to another area. The clothes were still plain perhaps, but they were a little more practical than the ones they had been looking at.

"You're the master, that choice is up to you." He mutters. It wasn't harsh or anything, just a simple statement. "It wasn't one of the worst cases though and he knew he was okay. Had he been locked in the carriage or had to be in it longer, then he may have worried. But it was mild. It was okay...or it would be. "If it is for your job master then I would assume you would prefer to go in now." he adds.
"Alright." Ziri mumbled to herself, continuing to browse. "This is better." She paused again for a brief moment to smile at Aiden. "Thank you, master."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Olivia hesitated uncertainly for a moment before nodding once. "Alright then. Let's get on with this."

They were standing outside of one of her hotels, 'The Traveler's Grace'. It was a tall, pale gray building, with a glass wall seperating the outside from the lobby. Through it, she could already see her client squabbling with the recepionist.

Olivia shook her head in annoyance. Really, this guy was never satisfied. Then she painted a smile onto her face. Alright. Time to act pleasant. She entered the hotel.
Aiden nodded, cringing a little. He hated being called Master, it was so formal. But having her call him by his name was too informal sometimes. He held in a sigh and stood back patiently while she browsed for what she wanted.

Night watched Olivia curiously and then followed her as she went inside. She said this guy wasn't going to be an issue, but he still felt himself go on alert as they entered the lobby and he heard the guy arguing.
After a few more minutes of browsing she returned to Aiden, now holding three or four dresses in her size. "Thank you for your patience, master. I believe I'm done now."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Mr. Harley!" Olivia greeted the man enthusiastically upon entering the room. "So nice to see you again."

The man - Mr. Harley - ceased his arguing and turned to Olivia. He looked her up and down with lust filled eyes and smiled. "Miss. Grace. Pleasure is all mine."

If Olivia noticed the look in his eyes, she didn't show it. "I'd love to catch up, but I'm afraid I'm rather short on time. What seems to be the problem today?"
Aiden smiled and nodded. "Of course." He says, reaching out and taking the clothes from her to go pay for them. As he was completing the payment he glanced to Moon Gaze. "What condition are your shoes in?" He asks her curiously. He was sure they weren't good and he was happy to get her anything she needed.

Night noticed the looked too and clenched his hands into fists at his sides. Whether Olivia was his master or not he did not care for when men looked at women like that. His expression was completely neutral though and listened quietly. He did not like this man one bit.
"They're...um...a bit worn." Ziri confessed, glancing down at her desperately worn shoes. The soles were so thin at this point that she could feel every pebble she stepped on like all that was seperating them from her feet was a single sheet of paper.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"The pipes have all dried up again." He started.

"And there's nothing stuck in them this time?" Olivia questioned suspiciously.

"No."

She sighed. "I'll send someone over to check on that in the afternoon. Next?"

"The new guests in the room next to mine are too loud! They're making all sorts of noises all through the night. The hotel is practically empty. Why would you put people in the room right nextdoor to mine?"

"It's simply more convinient to-"

"Well it isn't convenient to me!"

Olivia pursed her lips, trying to keep her annoyance off of her face. "I'm terribly sorry for the inconvenience, but I'm afraid I can't ask them to change rooms at this point. It won't happen again."

"It'd better not! Also, the ceiling's leeking again."

"Last time, the workman said it looked like someone had purposely damaged the ceili-"

"And last time, I told you that that was rubbish! Are you going to do something about it, or not?"

"Of course. I'll send someone up as soon as possible. Anything else?"

"Well, there's that damned pothole! If I have to write one more complaint about that pothole..."

It was all Olivia could do not to roll her eyes. "I've told you time and time again, Mr. Harley, the public road is outside of my area of power. I can't do anything about the pothole. If you're going to complain, do it to the government, not me. Now, will that be all?"

Mr. Harley was silent for several seconds before grudgingly answering, "Yes, that's all."

"Good. Then I'll be on my way. I'm sure I'll be sing you again soon." Without waiting for a response, she glanced to Night. "Come, Night. We still have quite a few things to do." With those words, she exited the building.

Once outside, she shuddered. "Ugh, I hate that guy. He gives me the heevie-jeevies. You know, sometimes I think he makes up his problems just so I have to visit."
Aiden nodded and then looked at the time. "We have a client to visit and then we will get you new shoes." He says gently. He knew buying things wouldn't make her like him, but he hoped it would help her to relax around him some.

Night smirked a little. He would believe it. He was a low life piece of scum, how else would he get someone as beautiful as his master to come see him? He kept that comment to himself though. "On the bright side you're done with him now." He points out. If he remembered correctly though, it was the next person who she said she wasn't sure about. Or maybe it was the third person? "Is your next stop any more pleasant than this last one?" He asks
"As you wish, master." Ziri said politely. "We should be going then. We wouldn't want you to be late in meeting your client."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"It should be." Olivia confirmed with a nod of her head. "Probably quite boring, but better than this. It's not too far, and we have some time. We could probably walk, if you'd prefer to do that."
Aiden nodded. "It's not terribly far. Are you okay with walking or would you rather ride in the carriage?" He asks, more because of her shoes were really warn then he didn't want her to be uncomfortable.

Night cocked an eyebrow in surprise. Of course he'd prefer to walk. "I don't think that's really my choice." He points out. "Of course it is a fairly nice day too." He adds.
"Walking is fine." Ziri assured him. She didn't really have any issues with walking in the thin shoes. She had long since gotten used to it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"If I give you the option, then it's your choice." Olivia informed him, hands on her hips. She shook her head. She suppossed that it made sense theat he wouldn't adjust immidiately to her expectations. "We'll walk. Come on." She started off in the direction of the next meeting.
Aiden nodded. "Very well." He says, gesturing for her to go ahead. He walked with her out of the shop, stopping by the carriage to put the neatly packaged clothes in a safe place and then leading he towards his 'client.' It was a man he often used to test some of his slaves, and he wanted to prove what he already felt. He knew she had to be trustworthy, but he could never be too sure.

Night hesitated only a brief moment and then moved to follow her. He sighed. He knew he wasn't exactly the most understandable of slaves, one moment he was a smart-ass and misbehaved. The next moment he was docile and submissive. He couldn't help himself, she confused him more than he already was.
Ziri walked alongside Aiden in silence for a few moments before speaking up. "Um, are you certain that it is okay for me to be accompanying you to your meetings? I don't mind, of course, but would your clients be okay with it?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As much as Night got on her nerves at times, Olivia hated being so close to him with only silence filling the distance. She attempted to start a conversation. "So, if I were to seriously consider this bodyguard thing, what do you plan on doing on days when I don't go out, hm?"
Aiden shrugged. "I will speak to them before hand." He assures her, looking to her and smiling some. "If for whatever reason they aren't okay with it, I will make sure you are still taken care of during the course of the meeting."

Night shrugged. "Isn't that still technically up to you...Mistress?" He asks, whispering mistress in her ear so only she could hear. He was doing better now he hadn't had to be in the carriage for a little while. He stood straight again and resumed his spot just slightly behind her. "I don't see how there is much I can do other than the work you wish for me to do."
Ziri returned his smile, although she was a bit hesitant to do so. Although she was beginning to get more comfortable, she was still very unused to all this. It was still very odd to her that her master was so kind, with no - or at least minimal - strings attatched.

Olivia silently thanked whatever gods were out there that she was standing in front of Night, so he wouldn't see the blush that was creeping onto her cheeks. "First of all, I've already instructed you not to call me 'mistress'. Second of all, don't whisper in my ear, especially on a public road. You're going to get yourself into some serious trouble doing that." She shook her head. "Let me rephrase my question. What would you like to do in your free time?"
Aiden led her to afairly good size house, though it was far from the mansion size of most of his clients. About ten feet from the door he stopped. "Wait here, let me speak to him first." He says, and then he moves towards the door. He knocked and moments later the door was answered by a young man, about Aiden's age and very similar in height and build. They spoke quietly for a bit and then Aiden turned to Ziri and motioned for her to come.

Night smiled, but the smile quickly faltered and went away as she rephrased her question. He remained silent for a long time. He didn't know how to answer that at all, so he didn't. He'd never had free time. Well he had, but he was either locked in a room barely big enough to fit him, or trying to stay alive.
Ziri did as she was instructed, waiting patiently at a distance from the door. She only moved once she had been granted permission, and rejoined Aiden.

Night's silence didn't go unnoticed by Olivia. She regretted asking the question. It seemed like something in it was bothering Night.

"Well, it doesn't matter." she assured him, trying not to sound concerned. "I'm sure I'll find something for you to do."
Aiden smiled as she rejoined them. "Nicolas, this is Moon Gaze, my newest slave. She will be joining me more and more on visits like these." Aiden says by way of introduction. He glanced to Nicolas and then back to Ziri. "We have been going over terms for one of my newer defense systems." he explains.

Night sighed and then forced a smile and nodded a little. "I apologize Master. I am afraid I have not had free time to know what I would like to do in it." He says simply, realizing how rude he seemed to not answer.
Ziri nodded, although his words meant next to nothing to her. Perhaps in time she would begin to understand, but for now, if all she had to do was stand back and listen, she could easily do so in blissful ignorance.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"The apology isn't necessary. For once, you haven't done anything wrong." Olivia joked. "There is absolutely nothing wrong with not knowing what you'd like to do."

Before the conversation could continue, she stopped walking. They were standing outside of a well maintained building, resembling a business office. "Here we are."
Nicolas led them both inside and had them sit. Then the two men talked for a while about the system and how it worked. Then Aiden went over some of the codes for it and how to get through some of the personalized systems. Often what he did for this was speak with Nicolas about a system that had been compromised. Then later Nicolas would hire someone to try to get information from Ziri about what she had heard. Later to report back to Aiden. But he would only do it periodically so it didn't seem suspicious. He felt bad for doing it. but in his line of work, he couldn't trust anyone.
Finally, after they had finished about half an hour later, Aiden was leading Ziri out. "I am sorry that took so long. Come, we will get you some shoes now." He says.

Night looked to her curiously with a smirk and then looked to the building. "Looks stuffy." He mutters. He looked to Olivia. "What sort of meeting is this one?" He asks her, genuinely curious.
"I really didn't mind the wait." Ziri promised. She followed him out of Nicholas' house. Even though she said that, she was glad that they were leaving. All those codes and facts had been getting dizzying to listen to.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"A boring one." Olivia said with a sigh. "It's just a 'team meeting' about my entertainment business. It's bi-annual, long, and possibly the most boring thing I force myself to sit through without alcohol." She entered the building, striding through the halls.
Aiden smiled a little and brought her back to the market. "We may as well go through the same process. You need shoes. I suggest you pick out boots for cold weather, shoes for in the house, and shoes for being out and about." he says, looking to her curiously to see how she reacted.

"So you're expecting me to sit through it with you?" He asks in disbelief. "Great idea Master." He says sarcastically, though he was smiling some. He didn't really mind. There was a part of him that was enjoying being around her more and more. This was just one more way, even if he could not speak to her.
Ziri wasn't able to completely conceal her surprise. Really? Three pairs of shoes? She had been considering herself lucky to even get one! This was all so weird.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Shhhhh." Olivia hushed. "Just do what I do. Sit in there and pretend to listen until it's over." She grinned. Surprisingly, she found herself enjoying Night's company much more than she had expected to. Even his teasing really wasn't too bad.