Total Drama Island Fancharacters Total Drama Zombieland

taytrain97 posted on Jul 18, 2011 at 08:54PM
Yes, starting a new RP. Anyone who's seen Zombieland basically knows what this is about.

BUAHAHA, ZOMBIE SURVIVAAALL. For all those zombie-lovers out there.

Rules:
1) No god-modding
2) Keep it PG
3) The grammar-squad is on patrol here :D
4) Shipping with canon characters is allowed, just as long as everyone agrees with it
5) Try not to be extraordinarily random, like Selena Gomez popping up out of nowhere, running faster than bullets, transfiguration, or something. ._.
6) Tralala, have fun.

Takes place in some random city in America.

Yeah, that's about it. :D
last edited on Jul 24, 2011 at 04:55AM

Total Drama Island Fancharacters 2531 risposte

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1801-1850 of 2531

più di un anno fa T-RP-A said…
(Ayumi: *glomple* >w< <3333
*head-desk* xDDDD)

Ayumi: *scoffs* I doubt that >.> ... I've never kissed a man over 50 ^^ (O_O' what about up to 49? xDDD)

(alright, goodnight Tappy ^w^ <3)
last edited più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa GWENxTRENT said…
(Alrighty, T-San ^^ Night~:333)

Damaris: Oh well that's lovely...*small smirk* Think about rainbows and sunshine often?

(!!!!...>w< Ayumi-Chaaaaaaaan~!!!!<33333)
(Ayumi: Dannie-saaaammmmaaaaa~ >w< <33333
Me: *head-desking repeatedly* xDDD)

Lola: *shooting Zombies* I can't believe I'm wasting ammo protecting you little girls!!!
Peter: Just shut-up and shoot, dammit!!! *hitting one with his bat*
Mark: *being forced to fight them bare handed, mostly dodging causing them to bump into things* This is getting difficult. *looks around for his ferret* CONNIE!?
Lola: *shoots one with one of her last 3 bullets* You're worried about the damn ferret!?!?!!!!! IDIOT!
(Nyeeeh, I love chuuuuuu~ >w< <3333...*looks over at Chu Tay >w>'*...Tay-Sama is gonna get a brain damage uwu)

(xD; OMG, IdunnowhotorpxDDD;)
più di un anno fa Lollipop97 said…
(Goodmorning-ness :3)
(Good morning! 8DDD *is totally like 1 in the morning XDDD*

Ayumi: I love chu toooo >w< <33333 *snicker snicker* Orly, she doesn't already? This is news to me ¬w¬
Me: Shut up!!! >O<)

Lola: *eyes widen as she realizes it's her last bullet* If I kill Peter with this, they'll immediately go after his body and Mark and I can escape.. *seriously considering it xD*
Peter: Hey! >U
Mark: *pushes a bookcase onto the last of them scowling* Both of you just run already!!!
Both: *surprised at his emotion and run* O_O'
(XDD I love your time zone, Tay-Chan <33)
(So do I =w= (lolwhut? XD)
(Hey Anna-Chaaaaan~!!! ^^)
(Hai Dannie-Chaaaan! :D<3)
più di un anno fa jadore_renard said…
(hai, I dunno if anyone is still on or anything ^^;)
(I am but only with limited internet on my phone ^^;)
(I-I'm on..^^; Oh, and I'm sorry I fell asleep on chu, Anna-Chan~...I fell asleep ^^;)
Theo: *drinks*

Laure: *gives him a strange look*

Theo: No comment.
---
Bryce: Only when thinking of you~ *corny over the top, sing song voice*

(Hai guys :3)
(is fine Dannie, I would have done the same thing :3 Hai T~ :D)
(I still feel bad that I did it. u3u And hai T :3...again..xD)

Damaris: Aw, that's so sweet..I make you think for sunshine and rainbows..I'm the shit...*smirks*
Bryce: *chuckles* Iguess you're right *yawns*
Damaris: *looks over at him* Are you sleepy...? *soft smile*
Bryce: Maybe a little *smirk, holding in another yawn*
Damaris: You should go to sleep then...*looks up at him, slightly scooting closer*...
Bryce: *stretches* Maybe *small smile*
Damaris: Go on if you wanna sleep in the penthouse...*looks down, small, shy smile*
Bryce: What happened to not letting me leave? *raises an eyebrow, yawning again* I'm pretty comfy where I am...
Damaris: Oh, really..? *small smile, scoots even closer*

(BRB, I'm going to Borders..=w=)
(okie ^^ I'm not sure what Borders is (fail), but have fun Dannie :3)

Bryce: *leaning towards her slighty* Mmmm Hmmm *smile*
Ayumi: *can't help but laugh at Theo drinking* Let's see *taps a finger to her chin* I've never run naked through the snow uwu *totally saying it in a proud tone xD*

(hai =w=)
(H-Herro? o3o Has any of my OCs ran away? I left my Ranch unattended. OnO And oh ish okie T, I'm not sure if they have any in Matthew >w<)

Damaris: *blushing softly, smiling* You can stay with me tonight...that is...if you're up for it...
(Hai... I had to work again XP sorry for replying so late. Or at least not in the part of Matty that I live in ^^ ...That sounded unintentionally dirty :S)

Bryce: If I'm up for it? *raises his eyebrows* (Me:*smacks Bryce in the side of the head* you little creep Dx I think kissing Theo that one time made him contract his perviness)
----
Laure: *drinks*

Theo: *snorts*

Laure: Shut up, I'm just being honest T^T I have never... Ran away from home.

Theo: *sighs and drinks*
(Hai~ :33 And ish okie~ ^^..and xDDD; I wanna live in Matty! >w< That little Mr. Kumajiro holdin', Maple syrup lovin' cutie he iiiiis~ <333..it did sound dirty..xD)

Damaris: Ya, if you're up for spending a night with me..I don't think Amber's comin' home today, or at least not until late..

(Hey, T? .3.)
(ikr? x3 He's my favourite after Feliciano. <3)

Bryce: Well I wouldn't leave you here alone then. If I recall correctly, you'd hate me if I did *smirk* -thinking- that stupid dog isn't here either >:3

(Yesh Dannie? ^^)
(Felicianooooo~ >w< <33 Meh likes Alfred. -w- <33 I lave him and his big ego..xD; Then after him, I like Kiku..>w<)

Damaris: Ah, I would..forever, and ever...even when we're all old and icky~ *small smirk, hugs herself, feeling a little cold*

(When I fill out my X-Man student application, can I use base? Please? ono I dunno how to draw in X-Man form..or in any form for that matter..Dx)
( Alfred<333 >w< I love Ivan too xD He's adorable in a slighty scary way )

Bryce: *notices her shivering* Here *takes off his sweater and hands it to her* ...I didn't puke on it, I promise.

(Sure ^^ preferably a Total Drama base if that's okay though :3)
(Ivan scares meh! XD..There's this one picture on my profile..he's next to a sunflower..=w=~<333..ROMAAAAAANOOOOO~!!­! <333 xD;)

Damaris: *gingerly grabs the sweater from him, gives him a tiny "bless your soul" looks xD, putting on the sweater, zipping it up* T-thanks...///// *looks SUPER tiny in it..xD*

(..What do you mean by TD Base? ^^;; *Shot for being stupid >3>*)
(BRYCE HAS KISSED THEO!? *explodes* <33333333333)

Ayumi: *thinks for a moment. shrugs and drinks* Hmmm, I've never worn hair extensions ^^
======
Lola: *dragging an unconscious Peter along*
Mark: You didn't need to hit him that hard ¬¬; Now we can't move as fast
Lola: Can you blame me? He was being an idiot! You're the one that said we can't just leave him...
(XDDD; Der, Tay xD; It was on teh party RP >w< <333333333)
(xD Not willingly... He was forced to in a game of spin the bottle)
( LUDWIG<3)

Laure: ...Me either ^^

Theo: I don' even know what 'dat is... I have never had a civilized conversation wit' my father...? Sorry, I'm grasping at straws here.

(Nevermind, I just looked up Total Drama bases and there aren't very many good ones :S use what ever kind you'd like ^^)
(I fail so hard that it's awesome [shot] XDDD <33333)
Ayumi: Daddy's girl uwu *thinks* I've neveeeeer been married ^^
engaged, yes ¬w¬ (*head-desk*)
(Either way, a kiss was a kiss..xD; <3...AAAAAAUUUUUUURTHEEEEEER~ >w< <33 And okie .3.;; xD;
...Ayumi was engaed? :D)
Theo: *drinks* ...Vegas. No further comment.

Laure: *shakes her head* Not yet... I have never not been eaten fastfood.
---
(I forgot Brycey, sorry D:)

Bryce: *looks at her and chuckles a bit*
(maaaaybe XDDD pfft, multiple times)

Ayumi: *facepalms* I completely forgot about drunk Vegas marriages *drinks* (XDDD) *drinks again for the fast food* I've never lived in house without a second floor ^^ Or kissed someone behind a garbage truck, Yay for doubles >w< <3 *just wanting to get them drunk before her xD*
(Oh my god..that's awesome..xD;; <33 and it's okay, T! D:)

Damaris: ..*blushing softly*..I-I'm still a little cold..*looks up at him, eyes all big and shiney =w=*
Theo: Mon dieu >,< *drinks twice*

Laure: I haven't done either :P

Theo: I have never told someone 'dat I love them (boos must be setting in because Theo's saying things he normally wouldn't xD)

Laure: *drinks* not even like your family? *raises an eyebrow*
---
Bryce: *hesitantly wraps his arms around her, afraid she going to mention the 'just friends' thing again* Better?
(Woah... *is totally gonna save this to my fav because Otheo is SO not about to act like he would .w.*)

Damaris: *small smile, compleatly fogetting they're "just friends" thing, cuddles up to him* A lot..*brings her knees up, getting into some sort of ball? xD*
Ayumi: Besides family? *frowns a bit and drinks, leans back a bit* I've never french kissed anyone wearing only socks *grinning* or dyed my hair
(this game is going nowhere important... but it's still fun XDD)
Theo: dammit! *drinks* (this is starting to remind me of that episode of family guy when they were playing this and Quagmire got super wasted xD)

Laure: *shakes her head smirking* I'm a natural blond who doesn't wear socks very often ^^ I've never gone skinny dipping xD

Theo: *drinks again*
----
Bryce: *rests his head on hers, smelling her hair like a creep xD*

(Just wondering, has anyone heard of the webcomic Scandinavia and the World? It's like super cute and reminds me a little bit of Hetalia xD)
(Oh my god, YUS! XD I mean about the whole Theo thing and Bryce thing ^^; But what's Scandinavia and the World? It even SOUNDS cute .w. <3)
Damaris: *looks down, blushing deeply, playing with the tips of her fingers (only part of her hand that'll show from the sweater xD)*..Bryce...?
(@T: I LOVE that episode XDDD
awww I haven't DDD: but I love hetalia, maybe I'll try to find it >w< When search engines stop being mean to me -n- damn virus)

Ayumi: *laughs at Theo and drinks* I've never been probed by aliens ^^ (c'mon, Theo, driiiink >DDD XDDD)
(I'll put a few links up to some of the comics if anyone wants to read them link link
link I love Denmark >w< he's adorable)

Theo: *thinks for a second* Do you mean petite green men, or someone from a distant country?
---
Bryce: *smiling happily* Hmmm?
(Omg~~..Theo's SO gonna drink..xDD;
....OwO Raaaaaaaaah~!!!! >w< They're so cuuuuuuuuuuute~!!..Denmark..xD; <3)

Damaris: ..N-nevermind...
Ayumi: *thinks for a moment* Both ^^

(bah rp block
Might not reply, i'm on my phone now, going out to eat -n-)