My Little Pony - L'amicizia è magica The Great Unrest RP

NocturnalMirage posted on Jun 26, 2014 at 07:23AM
If you look outside the window, what do you see? Peace, harmony, friendship... such things the new generations take for granted.

Of course, Equestria wasn't always the utopia as it is today. Let me take thee on a journey into the long past...

Before the birth of Celestia, before the seed of the Tree of Harmony sprouted, the three tribes - the unicorns, earth ponies and pegasi - put aside their differences and formed the united nation of Equestria. Gain was plentiful and ponykind prospered.

Then a new race emerged. The power of all three tribes united in these winged, horned ponies, who called themselves alicorns. They possessed the strength of the earth ponies, the flying skills of the pegasi and the magical abilities of the unicorns. It was only a matter of time until they took their place at the top of the hierarchy. On that day, Equestrian society took an unexpected turn...

Countless decades have passed by, and the years of abundance slowly faded away. The balance between the three tribes was disrupted. The alicorns remained unreachable for the common ponies, consulting the future of the nation behind the closed gates of their stronghold. Meanwhile the unicorn nobility plundered all the resources with the help of the highly trained warrior class: the pegasi.

The earth ponies soon found themselves at the bottom of the hierarchy; they were nothing more but peasants, slaves who were toiling tirelessly day and night, only to let the unicorns and pegasi enjoy the fruits of their labor. As humble spirits, the earth ponies let the rich take advantage of their strength and farming skills for years, but it still wasn't enough. Because there was a dark void in the souls of the old ones... a void that filled their hearts with an everlasting craving for more.

Very soon, the last drop will splash into the sea of suppressed rage and the deeds of the earth ponies will determine the fate of Equestria... this is the time of the Great Unrest.

RULES:

- No godmodding (nopony's all-powerful and/or invincible, not even Celestia herself)

- No puppeteering (please refrain from taking control of someone else's character without a permission)

- No killing each other's characters without permission.

- No Deus ex Machina (a conflict cannot be magically solved/made disappear by a simple flash of a horn.)

- There is no character/person limit,

- HOWEVER, THE MAXIMUM NUMBER OF ALICORN OC PARTICIPANTS IS 3 AND ALL THREE PLACES ARE TAKEN, THE ALICORN CAST IS COMPLETE. SO NO OTHER ALICORN OCS ARE ALLOWED.

- And most importantly: HAVE FUN!

In order to join with your OC, please fill out this short character sheet below!

Name:
Personality:
Bio: (optional)

Useful tips:

- Okay, so this RP takes place in medieval Equestria. Therefore, the social structure reflects that as well. The hierarchy is the following:

- Kings/Queens/Royalty (Alicorns, max. 3)
- Lords/Ladies (Unicorns)
- Knights (Pegasi)
- Peasants (Earth Ponies)

- Please keep in mind, that the race of the character you join with will determine his/her role in the society and your place in the hierarchy, so choose wisely!

- As I mentioned earlier, there can be a maximum of 3 alicorn characters in this RP, because basically, they have all the power and resources. Therefore I must ask those who wish to play with an alicorn OC, to use this power responsibly and don't send entire armies to a bloodbath for example.

- The RP gives you an opportunity to control squadrons, even armies if the plot-line allows it. There will be massive confrontations, I can assure you.

- This RP will require a lot of teamwork from all of the players, because there will be many situations where you'll have to follow the chain of command. Think of it as a big war game. Jade, Wind and I will be in command of the earth pony forces and we'll stop at nothing to change the social structure. Mu ha ha! :D
 If te look outside the window, what do te see? Peace, harmony, friendship... such things the new ge
last edited on Jul 08, 2014 at 01:38PM

My Little Pony - L'amicizia è magica 5221 risposte

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 4301-4350 of 5221

più di un anno fa BlondLionEzel said…
Wolfe: *Walks calmly down the path*

*Suddenly, a group of Wolves in Ashigaru armor jump in front of the group*

(Here's a pic of some guys in Ashigaru Armor)
 Wolfe: *Walks calmly down the path* *Suddenly, a group of Lupi in Ashigaru armor jump in front o
più di un anno fa Windwakerguy430 said…
Longsword: (Reaches for his pistol) Hold your fire please. We mean no harm to you all.
Wolfe: I got this...Sore wa Urufu, watashidesu.

Ashigaru Wolves: We shall take you to the general. He's been worried sick about you.
Longsword: Thank you, Wolfe
Wolfe: Anytime.

*The ruined city of Ookami, which has broken and destroyed buildings*
Longsword: What in the world happened here
Ashigaru Wolf: Royalty's army came by and attacked our kingdom.

Wolfe: That's why I joined you Longsword.
Longsword: But, what purpose would he have for attacking this place
Ashigaru Wolf: I don't know...they just came and leveled the place.

General Vilks: *Sees Wolfe* My nephew! I was so worried about you!

Wolfe: *Shows them Longsword and his group* These are my friends.

General Vilks: You're fighting against the Royalty too?
Longsword: Of course. I have been since I was much younger. Never truly did anything about it until now
General Vilks: Well, you have my men.

Wolfe: Alright, let's head back.

(Brb)
più di un anno fa Jade_23 said…
It soon begins to drizzle. Tsura looks at the sky, and growls. She then looks at a tree and sighs. Carefully, she lifts Summer and drags her under the willow tree, where rain hardly entered. She takes off her blouse and folds it, placing it under Summer's head. She immediately flies around the area, collecting sticks and creating a fire below the willow, beside Summer. The flames make the Willow Tree brighten up.

She searches around the area for any familiar herbs, but only finds mint, basil, and rosemary. She collects them and bring them back to the fire. Tsura stares at the tree as she lowers her ears, taking a deep breath. She takes out her sword and slits her wrist, a drop of her blood entering the flames. The smoke of the fire rises to the tree, as it begins to glow.
Longword: Glad to hear. Welcome to the rebellion
più di un anno fa NocturnalMirage said…
The smoke enters Summer's nostrils and she inhales it deeply. With a loud gasp, her eyes open.

Summer: What happened?
Tsura: *looks at Summer and sighs of relief* You collapsed as we walked back to camp.. The spell was a bit too strong for you. You might feel a strong pain in your head, but I'll get rid of that in a minute.. You might have crossed paths with 'evil' during the spell. And that's still pounding in your head. *burns the herbs as the smoke rises, and the trunk of the willow tree begins to glow*
Summer: Thank you... I've never felt such a thing... like if I was one with the magic that flows around the planet.
Longsword: (Walks back to camp) Everypony, these are members of Wolfe's village. Make them feel at home, please
Tsura: Maybe you are. *shrugs as she shakes the herbs around Summer, smoke surrounding her, singing in Romani*
Summer: How are your wings?
Wolf Villagers: *Talking to each other*

Wolfe: Longsword...thanks a billion for helping my people.
Longsword: Well, its the least we could do. Royalty is both our enemies, so we need to work together in order to fight him
Tsura: *stops and furrows eyebrow* My wings? We can worry about that later. *continues*
Wolfe: *Nods* You have my army assisting you.

General Vilks: Wolfe, Longsword, I recommend that we should distract a large amount of Royalty's troops, and then another group goes in for the attack.
Summer: Why are you doing this?
Longsword: Of course, though there is no need to distract them for long, as once were inside the castle, we'll need everypony inside for the attack
Wolfe: *Nods* My army that remains from the distraction will aid you in the castle.
Longsword: Thank you
Wolfe: Welcome. Longsword, when you win this battle, I want to start an alliance between my kingdom and yours.
Longsword: Of course. You shall have just as much rights as any other pony
Wolfe: Thank you.

General Vilks: Also...I have another idea. Perhaps we can have our Ninjitsu Squad do something helpful?

Wolfe: Okay.
Longsword: Good idea. We'll need as much rebels as we can get. No doubt Royalty will use his strongest soldiers to protect him
Wolfe: Our Ninjitsu Squad will sneak into the castle, as they are very good at doing so, and will set off explosives in the castle. This should draw out the guards, and my troops will ambush them.
Tsura: *tears off a smooth branch from the Willow Tree, full of glowing leaves* *she wraps it around Summer's horn, then around her neck. The branch thickens* What? I can't care for you?
Longsword: Good plan. With that, Royalty will be left unguarded, and with that, we will be able to attack. But, I know Royalty has much honor. He would only fight one of us. Though, I don't know who that would be
Wolfe: I'll do it. I want to bring honor to all of my people who have died.
last edited più di un anno fa
Longsword: Well, you should be careful. He is a mater with swordsmanship. He could kill anypony in a second
Summer: I thought you hated me... you have every reason to do so. I never expected anything in return... just wanted to give a tiny figment back from what my kind has deprived of you.
Wolfe: He's never met a wolf who could do masterful slices with a sword since the age of four.
Longsword: Just be careful. Though, I don't think he'd just stop at you. He may move on while he is fighting you to try and do something, so you should be careful
Wolfe: Right.

General Vilks: Also Wolfe, you'll need the necessary gear to do so.
(I got to go. I have school tomorrow :( See you guys later)
(See ya...I can't wait for the big battle!)
Tsura ignores Summer's reply, pretending she did not hear a thing. She wraps the other end of the long smooth branch of the willow tree around her hoof, where'd she slit her wrist. Closing her eyes, she begins to sing in Romani. As she sings, the branch around Summer's horn and head begins to burn and sting for a minute.

"Willow, glint and shine... Allow your power to rise.. Heal what has been hurt.. Show the way through the pain and sorrows.. Guard her with the shadows of thy mighty spirits.."

Slowly, the smoke turns to different colors. Green, Purple, Pink, and Blue. The fire converts into different shapes of animals.. An owl, a Phoenix, a griffon, a wolf, a bear, etc.. Tsura stares at the flames and waits patiently for a mystery.
Wolfe: *Goes up to a hill and sets up a few items*
Summer: *sighs in relief as the pain decreases and gazes at the smoke, which changes its shape every second and speaks on a weak voice* You know... until now I didn't realize... you actually have a quite tuneful voice...
Wolfe: *Lights a pair of prayer candles*

General Vilks: *Watches from where Summer and Tsura are* Did you hear? Wolfe is going to be the one who fights Royalty.
(Summer and Tsura are actually far away from camp, alone.. So.. xD)

Tsura: *furrows eyebrow* That's not important now.. *looks back the flames* You're animal guardians are being chosen by your personality. Watch.
(Sorry...I just wanted to try to interact with them a little...do you mind if we can bring Tempest back in?)

Wolfe: *Begins praying "The Warriors Chant"*
last edited più di un anno fa
Jade_23 commented…
No problem! Of course! :3 più di un anno fa
(You'll get your chance to interact with them. Especially since we are all gonna fight together. They are just sharing an intimate moment now)

Summer: Animal guardians? Look at me! Who would guard me, Tsura? Just... look at me...
Wolfe: *Praying more*