My Little Pony - L'amicizia è magica The Great Unrest RP

NocturnalMirage posted on Jun 26, 2014 at 07:23AM
If you look outside the window, what do you see? Peace, harmony, friendship... such things the new generations take for granted.

Of course, Equestria wasn't always the utopia as it is today. Let me take thee on a journey into the long past...

Before the birth of Celestia, before the seed of the Tree of Harmony sprouted, the three tribes - the unicorns, earth ponies and pegasi - put aside their differences and formed the united nation of Equestria. Gain was plentiful and ponykind prospered.

Then a new race emerged. The power of all three tribes united in these winged, horned ponies, who called themselves alicorns. They possessed the strength of the earth ponies, the flying skills of the pegasi and the magical abilities of the unicorns. It was only a matter of time until they took their place at the top of the hierarchy. On that day, Equestrian society took an unexpected turn...

Countless decades have passed by, and the years of abundance slowly faded away. The balance between the three tribes was disrupted. The alicorns remained unreachable for the common ponies, consulting the future of the nation behind the closed gates of their stronghold. Meanwhile the unicorn nobility plundered all the resources with the help of the highly trained warrior class: the pegasi.

The earth ponies soon found themselves at the bottom of the hierarchy; they were nothing more but peasants, slaves who were toiling tirelessly day and night, only to let the unicorns and pegasi enjoy the fruits of their labor. As humble spirits, the earth ponies let the rich take advantage of their strength and farming skills for years, but it still wasn't enough. Because there was a dark void in the souls of the old ones... a void that filled their hearts with an everlasting craving for more.

Very soon, the last drop will splash into the sea of suppressed rage and the deeds of the earth ponies will determine the fate of Equestria... this is the time of the Great Unrest.

RULES:

- No godmodding (nopony's all-powerful and/or invincible, not even Celestia herself)

- No puppeteering (please refrain from taking control of someone else's character without a permission)

- No killing each other's characters without permission.

- No Deus ex Machina (a conflict cannot be magically solved/made disappear by a simple flash of a horn.)

- There is no character/person limit,

- HOWEVER, THE MAXIMUM NUMBER OF ALICORN OC PARTICIPANTS IS 3 AND ALL THREE PLACES ARE TAKEN, THE ALICORN CAST IS COMPLETE. SO NO OTHER ALICORN OCS ARE ALLOWED.

- And most importantly: HAVE FUN!

In order to join with your OC, please fill out this short character sheet below!

Name:
Personality:
Bio: (optional)

Useful tips:

- Okay, so this RP takes place in medieval Equestria. Therefore, the social structure reflects that as well. The hierarchy is the following:

- Kings/Queens/Royalty (Alicorns, max. 3)
- Lords/Ladies (Unicorns)
- Knights (Pegasi)
- Peasants (Earth Ponies)

- Please keep in mind, that the race of the character you join with will determine his/her role in the society and your place in the hierarchy, so choose wisely!

- As I mentioned earlier, there can be a maximum of 3 alicorn characters in this RP, because basically, they have all the power and resources. Therefore I must ask those who wish to play with an alicorn OC, to use this power responsibly and don't send entire armies to a bloodbath for example.

- The RP gives you an opportunity to control squadrons, even armies if the plot-line allows it. There will be massive confrontations, I can assure you.

- This RP will require a lot of teamwork from all of the players, because there will be many situations where you'll have to follow the chain of command. Think of it as a big war game. Jade, Wind and I will be in command of the earth pony forces and we'll stop at nothing to change the social structure. Mu ha ha! :D
 If te look outside the window, what do te see? Peace, harmony, friendship... such things the new ge
last edited on Jul 08, 2014 at 01:38PM

My Little Pony - L'amicizia è magica 5221 risposte

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 4751-4800 of 5221

più di un anno fa NocturnalMirage said…
Catapult: Not much. she's been awfully quiet... I think she's preparing her soul for the battle tomorrow. But it's a good thing, because she doesn't suspect a thing. I think...
più di un anno fa Windwakerguy430 said…
Longsword: None of us even enjoy murder. We fight for a purpose, not for the fun of it. Once this war is over, I won't ever pick up a sword again
Slingshot: I didn't kill because I liked it. I was a soldier who had to carry out orders. But look where that got me! No way I am going to jeopardize my son's life like that again! He's the only good thing I have ever created! So once the war is over we shall disappear.
più di un anno fa Jade_23 said…
Tsura: Right. Good enough for me. *looks at bucket which Catapult is holding* Well, I don't want to disturb you collecting water. *steps aside*
Longsword: I understand
Slingshot: Good! Now you should get some rest too! Tomorrow's gonna be a big day for you terrans!

Catapult: All right... thanks! *passes through Tsura but in a way that his hoof (seemingly) accidentally touches hers*
Longsword: Right (Walks out)
Tsura: *instinctively grabs Catapult's hoof and twists it behind his back, an small instant pain caused to him* That's for frightening me when you drank that potion and took your time in coming back.
Catapult: Ow, ow, ow!!! Let go!!! I didn't do it on purpose!!!
Tsura: *releases Catapult* *stares at him* You have something in your mouth.
Catapult: what are you talking about?
Tsura: Here, let me help... *walks closer to Catapult* And this is for staying with me. *grabs the back of Catapult's neck and pulls him closer; closing her eyes, and kissing him deeply, a sweet flavor of whiskey and rum from her mouth*
Catapult: *is shocked at first, then returns the passionate, deep kiss and drops the bucket, being completely overwhelmed by this situation. He instinctively closes his eyes too and wraps his arms around Tsura*
Longsword: (Walks back into tent to see Meadow sleeping and smiles)
Tsura: *throws Catapult against a tree and grins* Not so bad for a guard.
(Got to go to bed. I have school tomorrow. See you guys later)
Catapult: Wow... I was dreaming about this since the very second I first saw you... you're like a thorny, but beautiful crimson wild rose... sorry for my cheesy metaphor... I don't know any better!
Longsword: (Rests on his small sheet as a bed and sleeps)
(I need to go to school soon. I will be back around 3:20, depending on traffic)
NocturnalMirage commented…
okay più di un anno fa
Jade_23 commented…
See ya! :) più di un anno fa
Tsura: Hmm.. *grins as she places her hooves of Catapult's cheeks* You're not like other guards at all, you know? *does a wicked small laugh* *kisses Catapult once again, the flavor of Whiskey still burning in her mouth* *the sweet smell of mint from her mane, all as she hugs him*
Catapult: *his breathing accelerates as he embraces the kiss and gently strokes Tsura's mane* And you're not like any mare I've ever seen!
Tsura: *her smile suddenly disappears when she looks at the bucket* You need to head back before your mother comes and searches for you.
Catapult: *sighs* you're right. I'll see you in the morning! *quickly kisses Tsura on the cheek and runs away with the bucket*
più di un anno fa IamPegasis said…
Ice Blaze: I understand. I would've done the same thing.

Cloud Spotter: *crying in the tent, while looking at her family's photo* I miss you so much....
Tsura: *gives a small smile, then turns around and frowns* (What have I done.. This won't end well..)
Steel Sword: (Keeps praying) (Dear brother, Broadsword.... You are in my thoughts always..... I'm sorry for what happened to you all those years ago.... But your death isn't in vain, dear brother) (Begins to cry)
IamPegasis commented…
nube, nuvola Spotter feels ya! più di un anno fa
Wheat: *hears Steel's cry from the outside of the tent as she drinks wine from a cup* *she slowly follows the cry* Steel.. Are you alright?

Tsura:*flaps her wings and flies back to the tree*
Steel: I'm okay. I'm just having memories of......... That day
Wheat: *sits* I'm listening.
Steel: I'm sure my brother told you what happened to me and my brother... But, there was more to it. You see.... I was actually there to witness my brother's death. I remember Royalty being a the general of the royal army. He never liked protesters. All we did was point out the unfair laws of the kingdom. We weren't even given a warning. He just cut my brothers head off (Begins crying again) And, then, they took me to the prison. I was there for weeks with no food or water. Finally, I was sold to this one rich unicorn, and he then had his way with me. There was nothing I could do. I felt dirty and immoral. I can never forgive myself for letting my brother die. I just can't
Wheat: Oh, Steel. *pats her in the back* His death isn't your fault, dear. It's Royalty's. It's all Royalty's. But he's in a better place now.
Steel Sword: I know, but..... I feel as though I could have done something
Wheat: Yeah, well you're not the only one who feels like that. *sigh* Listen, you are one very lucky mare. Number one because you're the sister of a brave and caring stallion. Number two because you still have someone who loves you very much. Longsword, Meadow, and me. Heck, maybe even Summer. Number three because you are a beautiful young mare. *smiles* You shouldn't be thinking things such as his death was your fault. I bet you've been mistreated by that unicorn who bought you. But whoever that bastard was, he will die in battle. I promise you that. And I promise peace.
Steel Sword: (Smiles) I see why Longsword trusts you so much
Wheat: *smiles* Thank you. By the way, I saw your frightened face around the gypsies. What happened?
Steel Sword: Well, after with the events that happened in my past, I am not much used to other ponies besides my brother and anyone my brother trusts, such as you or Meadow
Wheat: Ah, I see. Well, I understand. Gypsies aren't the kind who should be trusted, but we have no other choice. Once this war is over, we go our own ways and never see each other again. The gypsies will be long gone after this.
Steel Sword: I suppose. Still, I am glad that you and Longsword will be married after this war. I'd would make me happy to see him happy
Wheat: *smiles* I'd like that too.
Steel SworD: Well, I do hope to be there when you two do. I will be glad to see that day (Smiles)
Wheat: You will. Because I promise to guard you with my life.

Tsura: *walks in camp and sits with the rest of the gypsies around the campfire, speaking Romani*!
Steel Sword: I know. And I am sure Longsword will protect you to no end as well
Wheat: And I'll protect him until the end as well.
Steel Sword: I know. You two really care for each other
Wheat: Of course we do. He saved my life, and I owe him a lifetime of debts and favors.
Steel Sword: I know. I see he cares about you too. He seems to be happy around you, and he never smiled when I knew him after our parents died. He was just full of sorrow and anger back then. I'm real glad he found a mare he really cares for like you, Wheat
Wheat: *smiles and giggles* Thank you, Steel. I appreciate it.
Steel Sword: Of course, Wheat. I'm just glad that my brother met you, and I am glad that this whole war will soon come to an end
Wheat: *nods* And don't worry, we will get your brothers' victory.
Steel Sword: Glad to hear (Smiles) I know you and the others will do it
Wheat: That is if the others, and by others I mean gypsies, cooperate. They only seem to listen to Tsura.