My Little Pony - L'amicizia è magica The Great Unrest RP

NocturnalMirage posted on Jun 26, 2014 at 07:23AM
If you look outside the window, what do you see? Peace, harmony, friendship... such things the new generations take for granted.

Of course, Equestria wasn't always the utopia as it is today. Let me take thee on a journey into the long past...

Before the birth of Celestia, before the seed of the Tree of Harmony sprouted, the three tribes - the unicorns, earth ponies and pegasi - put aside their differences and formed the united nation of Equestria. Gain was plentiful and ponykind prospered.

Then a new race emerged. The power of all three tribes united in these winged, horned ponies, who called themselves alicorns. They possessed the strength of the earth ponies, the flying skills of the pegasi and the magical abilities of the unicorns. It was only a matter of time until they took their place at the top of the hierarchy. On that day, Equestrian society took an unexpected turn...

Countless decades have passed by, and the years of abundance slowly faded away. The balance between the three tribes was disrupted. The alicorns remained unreachable for the common ponies, consulting the future of the nation behind the closed gates of their stronghold. Meanwhile the unicorn nobility plundered all the resources with the help of the highly trained warrior class: the pegasi.

The earth ponies soon found themselves at the bottom of the hierarchy; they were nothing more but peasants, slaves who were toiling tirelessly day and night, only to let the unicorns and pegasi enjoy the fruits of their labor. As humble spirits, the earth ponies let the rich take advantage of their strength and farming skills for years, but it still wasn't enough. Because there was a dark void in the souls of the old ones... a void that filled their hearts with an everlasting craving for more.

Very soon, the last drop will splash into the sea of suppressed rage and the deeds of the earth ponies will determine the fate of Equestria... this is the time of the Great Unrest.

RULES:

- No godmodding (nopony's all-powerful and/or invincible, not even Celestia herself)

- No puppeteering (please refrain from taking control of someone else's character without a permission)

- No killing each other's characters without permission.

- No Deus ex Machina (a conflict cannot be magically solved/made disappear by a simple flash of a horn.)

- There is no character/person limit,

- HOWEVER, THE MAXIMUM NUMBER OF ALICORN OC PARTICIPANTS IS 3 AND ALL THREE PLACES ARE TAKEN, THE ALICORN CAST IS COMPLETE. SO NO OTHER ALICORN OCS ARE ALLOWED.

- And most importantly: HAVE FUN!

In order to join with your OC, please fill out this short character sheet below!

Name:
Personality:
Bio: (optional)

Useful tips:

- Okay, so this RP takes place in medieval Equestria. Therefore, the social structure reflects that as well. The hierarchy is the following:

- Kings/Queens/Royalty (Alicorns, max. 3)
- Lords/Ladies (Unicorns)
- Knights (Pegasi)
- Peasants (Earth Ponies)

- Please keep in mind, that the race of the character you join with will determine his/her role in the society and your place in the hierarchy, so choose wisely!

- As I mentioned earlier, there can be a maximum of 3 alicorn characters in this RP, because basically, they have all the power and resources. Therefore I must ask those who wish to play with an alicorn OC, to use this power responsibly and don't send entire armies to a bloodbath for example.

- The RP gives you an opportunity to control squadrons, even armies if the plot-line allows it. There will be massive confrontations, I can assure you.

- This RP will require a lot of teamwork from all of the players, because there will be many situations where you'll have to follow the chain of command. Think of it as a big war game. Jade, Wind and I will be in command of the earth pony forces and we'll stop at nothing to change the social structure. Mu ha ha! :D
 If te look outside the window, what do te see? Peace, harmony, friendship... such things the new ge
last edited on Jul 08, 2014 at 01:38PM

My Little Pony - L'amicizia è magica 5221 risposte

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 3901-3950 of 5221

più di un anno fa Jade_23 said…
Tsura: *gives a sarcastic smile as she rolls her eyes and drinks wine*

Meadow: I know! I can't wait to learn how to destroy someone!
più di un anno fa Windwakerguy430 said…
Longsword: M-Meadow. I thought you didn't want to fight
più di un anno fa NocturnalMirage said…
Summer: I understand why you feel like the way you feel towards unicorns. But as you can see, I'm not like them. *drinks wine* Mmm... they don't make such quality anymore... it's from the old times. Some liquid courage before the battle, haha!
Tsura: *places cigar between her teeth as she stares at the bottom of her glass*

Suddenly, other young gypsies (mostly stallions) join Summer and Tsura, grabbing a seat. Many of them with pierced ears, tattoos, golden bracelets, golden necklaces, along with a sword on their waists. Long and short manes into a braid, covered by bandanas. Few of them holding a glass of wine. They all look at Tsura, and begin talking to her in Romani. Tsura perks her ears as she looks at Summer, then back at the stallions. She bursts out laughing as she joins the conversation, takes glimpses at Summer once or twice.

Meadow: I know.. But.. I need to protect myself, no?
Longsword: (Sigh) I guess your right, Meadow. I just wish you didn't have to grow up in a world like this
Summer: *her expression remains apathetic as she interlocks her hooves in front of her muzzle, so nopony could see the discrete smirk that forms in the corner of her lips. She then refills her glass and Tsura's as well, ignoring all the stallions, until one of them says something that makes all the others burst into laughter. suddenly, the glass shatters to pieces in Summer's hooves and everypony stays quiet. She raises her head proudly and a pierces her cold emerald eyes into the stallion's as she opens her mouth. She speaks in Romani, on a tempered, rigid voice and with a barely recognizable accent* My mother... was a clean mare. From a great, noble family... and... at least I know who my mother was... you swine eating son of a bitch! *Her features turn steely* So if you ever dare to speak my mother's name again, I shall personally debone you right where you stand.
più di un anno fa jordy_dash said…
Fd:*thinks to self (these fools believed me to be 12 hah!) and then he walks over to them* hey
The gypsies rapidly stand up, growling at Summer. They stomp their hooves on the table, insulting Summer in Romani. Calling her a “wench”, “Hag”, “Weird”, “whore” “’Witch”, “Filthy Unicorn” Tsura immediately pushes her chair back and stabs her sword on the table. She glares at the stallions, yelling at them in her language. A stallion responds back, yelling louder at Tsura. She glares at him, walking toward him. The other stallions take a step back, except the one who dared to talk back. With no fear, he looks directly at Tsura’s eyes. Tsura abruptly grabs him from the neck and throws him on the ground. The stallion grabs Tsura from her leg and throws her down. They both roll on the floor, hitting each other. Tsura’s lip begins to bleed. The stallion is very skilled, kicking Tsura in her stomach. She grunts and does a flip, throwing the stallion against a tree, choking him. She violently yells at the gypsy in Romani. After a while, she lets him go. The stallion glares at her and walks away.
Summer: *standing near the table in an attack pose, but once the stallions go away, she sits down again and pours more wine into Tsura's glass, while a her magic forms a new one out of the pieces of the glass she broke earlier* What was that all about? TThey were insulting me, not you.
più di un anno fa jordy_dash said…
Fd:O_o what did I just walk into
Tsura: *ignores Summer as she takes a sip of wine*
Summer: *grins* I wasn't expecting an answer. It was more of a poetic question.
Tsura: *narrows eyes at Summer as she puts back her cigar between her teeth* Don't push it, Goldilocks.
Summer: Hmm... *stays quiet and takes a sip of wine. after a while they realize they drank the whole bottle together*
Tsura: *hiccups* *clears throat and stands up as she makes her mane into a bun* *furrows eyebrows* How much do I owe you for the drink?
Summer: Nothing. I merely thought you would enjoy a glass or two, after what you've been through in the past couple of days, that's all. I could used a few myself and I hate to drink alone.
last edited più di un anno fa
Longsword: (Continues watching)
Tsura: Mm. I see. Well thanks for your kind consideration, my queen. *bows, rolling her eyes and stands up* *she turns and begins to walk away*
Longsword: (I wonder if Wheat is alright. She looked upset the last time I saw her)
Summer: *shakes head but smiles* She's hopeless...
Tsura: *stops and turns around* Excuse me? Would you like to repeat that?
Longsword: (Perhaps I should speak to Wheat. She might be having problems with something)
Summer: Nothing, nothing. I was just thinking out loud. We don't need to ruin this evanescent little moment of peace and calmness.
Tsura: *narrows eyes* That's what I thought. *continues walking*
Summer: You know you don't have to be so distant and scornful all the time. I know I'm probably the last pony you want to talk to, but if you forget about that bone sticking out of my head, you would realize, that you're not alone.
Tsura: If you're trying to get in my soft side, good luck with that. *gives a mocking smile* Wanna be friends? Cute. Won't last long though. *looks at hoof, pretending to check the time* Oops. Well would you look at that. Already ended. Let's do it again some time. *continues walking*
Summer: I only said that despite our differences, you can count on me. Nothing more, nothing less. *turns around and walks away*
Tsura: Mm. *raises eyebrow and grins* You won't burn me into ashes?
Summer: *grins back at Tsura* If you don't get on my bad side.
Tsura: *gives a troublesome laugh* Thought I already did. *smirks* Such a love for still wanting me alive.
Summer: Haha, I am simply holding back my rage for Royalty and his soldiers!
Tsura: *raises eyebrow and grins even wider as she leans on her sword* So you do need me?
Summer: Like the bow relies on the arrow and the arrow relies on the bow. One is meaningless without the other.
Tsura: *perks one ear* That wasn't my question. *grins* Come again. So you need me, or not?
Summer: *sighs Of course we do! Look around and see what we have accomplished together! And what we will accomplish in the future!
Tsura: *laughs* We? Woud you like me to repeat my question again, Goldilocks?
Summer: *starts to lose her temper a bit* I don't understand you! What do you want me to say?! I believe I have answered your question correctly.
Tsura: *gives a sarcastic frown* I guess I should get going then. Good luck training those poor unfortunate souls. *winks and salutes as she turns around* C'mon fellas! Goldilocks no longer need us! We're heading to Asia!
Longsword: (Comes to conversation) What's going on
Summer: *her face darkens* Why are you constantly trying to humiliate me?! Yes, I need you, happy now?!
Tsura: Can't hear you! (As she continues to walk, she stops by a mare. On her hoof, she has a golden bracelet. Tsura stares at it and snatches it from her as she swings it around her hoof as she whistles*

Gypsies stop what their doing, and join Tsura. The gypsies who were sharpening the swords for battle stopped, and dropped them. Wolves that were sleeping on the ground suddenly wake up. Shaking their body and their tail, following Tsura.
Longsword: (Stops in front of Tsura) Tsura, where are you going
Tsura: To Asia, Wonderboy. Trade is great there! So is gold! *pushes Longsword aside and hops on Caravan*
Longsword: So, your leaving the rebellion
Tsura: *shrugs* Goldilocks there doesn't need my help.
Summer: *eyes narrow and a grimace of anger distorts her face* I thought we finally put these games behind us! I thought we took a step closer to accepting each other. I'm not talking about friendship, just acceptance! But nooo, you still want me to beg and crawl in front of your hooves, so that would satisfy your infinite ego, wouldn't it?! The noble unicorn humiliating herself in the dust! You can wait an eternity for that to happen and not because I'm a unicorn, but because you just proved you'e not worthy.Despite your unbearable personality, I'v accepted you, because I saw your skills, I saw you are a true warrior, but most importantly: I thought deep down, you had a noble heart. Obviously I was wrong! Forgive my mistake! *flips her mane then turns around and storms out, foaming with rage*
last edited più di un anno fa
Longsword: Well, use rebels do. Your one of our strongest fighters. With your help, they will learn how to fight. You must help them. We need you Tsura. We all do. Will you please stay
Tsura: *looks at Summer walk away* Didn't you say you wanted to fit in? Fit into society after your past? *laughs* Well guess what? That's how society is right now. Get used to it. Want a servant to be feeding you grapes? You can go back to where you came from. I know about your past. I know how you feel. Why? Because of the blood you donated when we first met. That helped the spirits to let me see both your future and your past. A noble unicorn, you say? In this moment, there is no higher ranks. Want my respect? Earn it.*looks at Longsword, narrowing her eyes and stays quiet as she raises an eyebrow*
Longsword: Will you please stay, train our soldiers, and help us win.
Summer: *turns back* You know half as much as you think you do. I wasn't trying to compare my skills or blood to yours. I don't need servants, but I'm not gonna beg and crawl in the dust either!