My Little Pony - L'amicizia è magica The Great Unrest RP

NocturnalMirage posted on Jun 26, 2014 at 07:23AM
If you look outside the window, what do you see? Peace, harmony, friendship... such things the new generations take for granted.

Of course, Equestria wasn't always the utopia as it is today. Let me take thee on a journey into the long past...

Before the birth of Celestia, before the seed of the Tree of Harmony sprouted, the three tribes - the unicorns, earth ponies and pegasi - put aside their differences and formed the united nation of Equestria. Gain was plentiful and ponykind prospered.

Then a new race emerged. The power of all three tribes united in these winged, horned ponies, who called themselves alicorns. They possessed the strength of the earth ponies, the flying skills of the pegasi and the magical abilities of the unicorns. It was only a matter of time until they took their place at the top of the hierarchy. On that day, Equestrian society took an unexpected turn...

Countless decades have passed by, and the years of abundance slowly faded away. The balance between the three tribes was disrupted. The alicorns remained unreachable for the common ponies, consulting the future of the nation behind the closed gates of their stronghold. Meanwhile the unicorn nobility plundered all the resources with the help of the highly trained warrior class: the pegasi.

The earth ponies soon found themselves at the bottom of the hierarchy; they were nothing more but peasants, slaves who were toiling tirelessly day and night, only to let the unicorns and pegasi enjoy the fruits of their labor. As humble spirits, the earth ponies let the rich take advantage of their strength and farming skills for years, but it still wasn't enough. Because there was a dark void in the souls of the old ones... a void that filled their hearts with an everlasting craving for more.

Very soon, the last drop will splash into the sea of suppressed rage and the deeds of the earth ponies will determine the fate of Equestria... this is the time of the Great Unrest.

RULES:

- No godmodding (nopony's all-powerful and/or invincible, not even Celestia herself)

- No puppeteering (please refrain from taking control of someone else's character without a permission)

- No killing each other's characters without permission.

- No Deus ex Machina (a conflict cannot be magically solved/made disappear by a simple flash of a horn.)

- There is no character/person limit,

- HOWEVER, THE MAXIMUM NUMBER OF ALICORN OC PARTICIPANTS IS 3 AND ALL THREE PLACES ARE TAKEN, THE ALICORN CAST IS COMPLETE. SO NO OTHER ALICORN OCS ARE ALLOWED.

- And most importantly: HAVE FUN!

In order to join with your OC, please fill out this short character sheet below!

Name:
Personality:
Bio: (optional)

Useful tips:

- Okay, so this RP takes place in medieval Equestria. Therefore, the social structure reflects that as well. The hierarchy is the following:

- Kings/Queens/Royalty (Alicorns, max. 3)
- Lords/Ladies (Unicorns)
- Knights (Pegasi)
- Peasants (Earth Ponies)

- Please keep in mind, that the race of the character you join with will determine his/her role in the society and your place in the hierarchy, so choose wisely!

- As I mentioned earlier, there can be a maximum of 3 alicorn characters in this RP, because basically, they have all the power and resources. Therefore I must ask those who wish to play with an alicorn OC, to use this power responsibly and don't send entire armies to a bloodbath for example.

- The RP gives you an opportunity to control squadrons, even armies if the plot-line allows it. There will be massive confrontations, I can assure you.

- This RP will require a lot of teamwork from all of the players, because there will be many situations where you'll have to follow the chain of command. Think of it as a big war game. Jade, Wind and I will be in command of the earth pony forces and we'll stop at nothing to change the social structure. Mu ha ha! :D
 If te look outside the window, what do te see? Peace, harmony, friendship... such things the new ge
last edited on Jul 08, 2014 at 01:38PM
save

My Little Pony - L'amicizia è magica 5221 risposte

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1201-1250 of 5221

più di un anno fa Jade_23 said…
Wheat: *blushes at ground and laughs* ..Why are you staring at me?
più di un anno fa Windwakerguy430 said…
Its just that, I never noticed that your eyes looked so beautiful... Can't believe that it took me this long to see that (Smiles)
Wheat: *laughs* My mom used to say that to me..
I can see why (Smiles) You mother sounds like a nice mare. It must run in the family (Smiles)
Wheat: Eh.. I guess you can say that.. I also notice you're smiling a lot.. I like it.. Makes my heart keep going..
Well, You do make me smile a lot. And, I enjoy your smile just as much as you do mine, Wheat (Smiles)
Wheat: ..Can I tell you a secret?
Sure, what
Wheat: Here.. Come closer..
(Gets closer) Yes
Wheat: *smirks* *kisses Longsword* That..
(Blushes then smiles) Well, I think it's a great secret
Wheat: *smiles* I guess so..
(Smiles) I'm real glad I was able to meet you, Wheat. I never thought our little meeting would end up to this moment
last edited più di un anno fa
Windwakerguy430 commented…
I got to go and sleep, now. I'll see te tomorrow, guys. Great work on the RP as usual :D più di un anno fa
Jade_23 commented…
(See ya later! And thanks, te too! :D) più di un anno fa
Wheat: I never thought so either.. Never thought I'd meet someone who can actually make me smile.. I don't let people in so easily.. I used to care too much, that's the problem. After my mom died, I was accused of a heretic. And I had the tendency to hate myself, I guess. I do all this crap for ponies, wake up, and I'm empty. I destroyed half my life, trying to forget. *shrugs* *stands up* I'm fucking empty. *walks to grab a snack*
più di un anno fa alinah_09 said…
Aurora: (...seems like the start of things,eh? But i am surprised that the alicorn's troop hadn't spotted the hideout with the stampede of ponies...it could have been an easy trail) *looks around with all the ponies* its not going to be all quiet here anymore...
Pony: *whispers to fellow earthpony* hey...isn't that a pegasus?
Pony2: you mean one if "them" grrr....they killed my husband!
Aurora: *sighs then grabs a daisy sandwich and water* im just going to eat outside...its loud in here anyway...*goes outside and sits on top of a tree while eating*
Wheat: *sees Aurora going outside and follows* *looks around, then looks up and sees Aurora* Hey, why are you up there and not inside?
Aurora: nothing...i just want to *takes a bite out of sandwich*
più di un anno fa NocturnalMirage said…
(Sigh... so be it. Jade and Wind convinced me to come back here... So, I shall start with a short flashback, then regroup with the other players.)

Several hours earlier...

A caravan of prisoners is heading out of the city. It's heavily guarded by a never before seen pegasus squadron, full of highly trained warriors, wearing armor black as night.

Guard: *lashes his whip* Move faster!
Earth pony prisoner: *on a dying voice* Water... *collapses*
Landslide: *is right next to him, actually the chain around their hooves ties them together* Get up... you must get up...
Guard: KEEP MOVING!!! *lashes the whip again* You'll have plenty of time to die in the labor camp!
Landslide: This stallion needs medical attention! He's severely dehydrated...
Guard: NO TALKING, SLAVE! *strikes Landslide in the face with the whip*
Landslide: If these chains weren't enchanted, you'd be sorry...
Guard: How dare you?! You will pay dearly for your insolence, earth pony!!! *wants to punch him, but the caravan slows down and stops* What is going on there in the front?! *takes off and flies in front of the caravan*

There's a pony, standing in the middle of the desert road, wearing a black robe and a hood, but a horn is sticking out in an instantly visible way.

Guard: Stand aside!
???: *doesn't reply*
Guard: Didn't you hear me?! State your name and caste!
???: I don't belong to any caste.
Guard: *eyes widen* An exile! If you do not move out of the way, you will be arrested!
???: Under what cause?
Guard: I have orders from the king himself! These prisoners must be transported to the maximum security detention center in the Badlands!
???: So you're the ones, who have been disturbing the calmness of this desolate land...
Guard: You are obstructing royal business! This is your final warning! Stand aside, or be destroyed!
???: Oh? Is that a threat, warrior?
Guard: You're damn right it is! Now stand aside or I will kill you!
???: *chuckles* Highly unlikely.
Guard: Insolent fool! We are the Black Feather Squad! Nopony rebels against us!
???: *smirks* We shall see.
Guard: Enough! *charges at the mysterious pony with a mighty roar, but the pony evades and with a series of rapid combat moves, the pegasus is on the ground squirming in pain with a broken wing, ribs and right leg* Who... who are you?

The pony takes off the hood and reveals that she's a unicorn mare around her middle ages, but still at her physical prime.

???: I am the Fire... *horn charges up with a crimson magical aura* I am... Death!

The red magic beam of her horn incinerates the pegasus guard and soon the desert is filled with the noises of battle as the other guards attack, but after a while the screams die out and a cloud of smoke reaches for the skies...
Jade_23 commented…
Holy hell.. That is one wicked scene. o.o più di un anno fa
NocturnalMirage commented…
te know what a maximalist I am, when it comes to RPing. But do te mean da "wicked" that it's good o bad? più di un anno fa
NocturnalMirage commented…
Aww, thanks Alinah! <3 più di un anno fa
Wheat: I heard what they said, Aurora..
Aurora: yeah? Well,its fine,being one of the race who enslaved your kind...*drink water* you could say that its part of our routine when i was still in the job...
Wheat: Indeed I am not friends with Pegasi, since thanks to them, my brother is dead. But to be honest, I don't even think you deserved that job.. Yeah, I hardly know you, but based what I've seen so far, you're life isn't easy. Remember the time when you drove Longsword and I to that cliff? What did that insolent guard tell you? And me finding you in the dungeon? *snickers* That's messed up..
Aurora: ...thanks *has a faint smile for a few seconds,then back to her stoic face* but like i said before,it was because i had the blood of earthponies...my father was one and so,even if my mother was a pegasus,i was still treated as an outsider and wad forced onto that duty...but really,appreciate you caring about a pegasus like me...
Wheat: I care about my friends, Aurora. You're one of them. Never doubt that. I understand how you feel. As if you have nopony to talk to, you feel lost, lonely, ditched.. Even broken.. Like you said, an outsider. I appreciate you being a pegasus is even capable to talk to a heretic like me.
Aurora: heh...you've already proven that you're more than that,honestly,even if i could not see it at first...you know when you called me "brainless"?

(Okay exaplanation time: my classmates came over so we could do some project where we need the laptop,and it turns out it was longer than expected :P)
alinah_09 commented…
(i could only take quick peeks using my phone but even they needed to use my phone...for selfies,but ciao i dont mind spoiling them a bit più di un anno fa
SkyheartPegasus commented…
(speaking of selfies, one of my teachers had an ipad mini and a bunch of kids took selfies on it XD) più di un anno fa
Jade_23 commented…
Ha Ha, it's alright. You're trying your best. I understand. Who doesn't like selfies? XD più di un anno fa
Wheat: *laughs* Thought it would suit you. *shrugs* I was wrong. Since many ponies I know are a bunch of brainless bastards.. But, you were different.
più di un anno fa SkyheartPegasus said…
Mydna: *flips through spellbook*
---
Ignited: What commotion has been going on there?
Aurora: hmm-mmm...*smiles*
Wheat: First time I've seen you smile..
Aurora: *scratches head* well...there's a first in everything,i guess...but it proves that i actually trust you completely now,which is a good thing...and that way,we could all work together in this revolution.
Wheat: I guess we can..
Aurora: good to hear...so uh...i think you should go back in there...you're kind of a second leader for the revolution,i'll be fine here *a breeze comes and she starts to eat*
alinah_09 commented…
almost time go sleep... più di un anno fa
Wheat: You're also a leader.. I consider you a leader. A great one. *walks*
(Longsword sharpens sword)
Rebal: Hey, Sword, when are we going to burn that factory down
Longsword: We need to wait until Monocle throws one of his mask parties. He does it a lot, so, we may be able to do it soon. I'm going out to look around town to see if he has any flyers (Puts on grey coat and walks outside)
Wheat: *crashes into Longsword* Whoops. Sorry. *tilts head* Where are you going?
I'm going to see if Monocle is throwing a mask party yet. It's best for the rebals to attack when he's distracted. You can come if you want, Wheat
Wheat: Alrighty then... *walks* Aurora, you and Mydna are in charge. If one of the rebals decides not to listen to you, you know exactly what to do. And you know what to do if guards come. Good luck. *continues walking*
(Walks) I'm glad you came, Wheat. It's nice to be with you when were not fighting, stealing, or saving one another from death
Wheat: *snickers* For now.. I suppose you're right.
Hey, looks at this (Reads flyer) I think this is it
Flyer: You are invited to a mask party hosted by Monocle. All nobles welcome. No filtyh peasents, unless you are there for entertainment
Longsword: Yep, this is it. We should head back to the hideout
Wheat: *looks at flyer and begins to walk* I can go there as entertainment and you as a noble..
Oh, you know I wouldn't want you to dress up like that. It's just disgraceful to Earth Ponies. Besides, I already got two noble uniforms
Wheat: Well.. We're going to need two more.. Mydna and Aurora can provide many things for us.. Also Landslide.. He'll do a great work.. I can take some of the rebels and create a performance, distracting the King and Monocle, while you take the other half of the rebels and burn down the factories..
Okay. Remember though, you need to make sure Monocle is taken care of, okay. With him gone, we won't have to worry about more factories being built. You should head to the hideout and get dressed. I'll get the rebals and get started (Walks off)
Mydna: Artificial wing spells... wow, this book has tons.
Wheat: Keep Mydna, Aurora, and Landslide safe. *walks to hideout* *enters hideout and looks at all the mares* ALL MARES IN A STRAIGHT LINE!

Soon, more than twelve mares stand in front of Wheat.

Wheat: *looks at each one of them* Perfect.. Follow me.. *walks outside*
Mares: *follow*
Okay, everyone. Once there all inside, we ta rush into the factories and burn them down one by one. Understand (Rebals nod) Okay, good. Now we just need to wait
Mydna: *puts book in cloak* Alright..
---
Ignited: *finds a flyer* Huh..
Wheat: *sits on grass with the rest of the mares* We have about three hours to do this.. Alright.. *looks at every mare* Who here knows how to dance? *smirks*

Eight mares raise their hooves.

Wheat: I see many of you had to entertain..
Mares: *nods*
Wheat: In order to begin the next step of the rebellion, we'll have to kill what stands in our way.. There will be a party hold by Monocle. And we'll be the entertainers..
Rebal: When are we going to start burning stuff
Longsword: We will, just wait a little longer