My Little Pony - L'amicizia è magica The Great Unrest RP

NocturnalMirage posted on Jun 26, 2014 at 07:23AM
If you look outside the window, what do you see? Peace, harmony, friendship... such things the new generations take for granted.

Of course, Equestria wasn't always the utopia as it is today. Let me take thee on a journey into the long past...

Before the birth of Celestia, before the seed of the Tree of Harmony sprouted, the three tribes - the unicorns, earth ponies and pegasi - put aside their differences and formed the united nation of Equestria. Gain was plentiful and ponykind prospered.

Then a new race emerged. The power of all three tribes united in these winged, horned ponies, who called themselves alicorns. They possessed the strength of the earth ponies, the flying skills of the pegasi and the magical abilities of the unicorns. It was only a matter of time until they took their place at the top of the hierarchy. On that day, Equestrian society took an unexpected turn...

Countless decades have passed by, and the years of abundance slowly faded away. The balance between the three tribes was disrupted. The alicorns remained unreachable for the common ponies, consulting the future of the nation behind the closed gates of their stronghold. Meanwhile the unicorn nobility plundered all the resources with the help of the highly trained warrior class: the pegasi.

The earth ponies soon found themselves at the bottom of the hierarchy; they were nothing more but peasants, slaves who were toiling tirelessly day and night, only to let the unicorns and pegasi enjoy the fruits of their labor. As humble spirits, the earth ponies let the rich take advantage of their strength and farming skills for years, but it still wasn't enough. Because there was a dark void in the souls of the old ones... a void that filled their hearts with an everlasting craving for more.

Very soon, the last drop will splash into the sea of suppressed rage and the deeds of the earth ponies will determine the fate of Equestria... this is the time of the Great Unrest.

RULES:

- No godmodding (nopony's all-powerful and/or invincible, not even Celestia herself)

- No puppeteering (please refrain from taking control of someone else's character without a permission)

- No killing each other's characters without permission.

- No Deus ex Machina (a conflict cannot be magically solved/made disappear by a simple flash of a horn.)

- There is no character/person limit,

- HOWEVER, THE MAXIMUM NUMBER OF ALICORN OC PARTICIPANTS IS 3 AND ALL THREE PLACES ARE TAKEN, THE ALICORN CAST IS COMPLETE. SO NO OTHER ALICORN OCS ARE ALLOWED.

- And most importantly: HAVE FUN!

In order to join with your OC, please fill out this short character sheet below!

Name:
Personality:
Bio: (optional)

Useful tips:

- Okay, so this RP takes place in medieval Equestria. Therefore, the social structure reflects that as well. The hierarchy is the following:

- Kings/Queens/Royalty (Alicorns, max. 3)
- Lords/Ladies (Unicorns)
- Knights (Pegasi)
- Peasants (Earth Ponies)

- Please keep in mind, that the race of the character you join with will determine his/her role in the society and your place in the hierarchy, so choose wisely!

- As I mentioned earlier, there can be a maximum of 3 alicorn characters in this RP, because basically, they have all the power and resources. Therefore I must ask those who wish to play with an alicorn OC, to use this power responsibly and don't send entire armies to a bloodbath for example.

- The RP gives you an opportunity to control squadrons, even armies if the plot-line allows it. There will be massive confrontations, I can assure you.

- This RP will require a lot of teamwork from all of the players, because there will be many situations where you'll have to follow the chain of command. Think of it as a big war game. Jade, Wind and I will be in command of the earth pony forces and we'll stop at nothing to change the social structure. Mu ha ha! :D
 If te look outside the window, what do te see? Peace, harmony, friendship... such things the new ge
last edited on Jul 08, 2014 at 01:38PM

My Little Pony - L'amicizia è magica 5221 risposte

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1651-1700 of 5221

più di un anno fa Windwakerguy430 said…
Hey, Wheat, are you okay
più di un anno fa Jade_23 said…
Wheat: Hm? Oh, Yeah, of course! *fixes cloak* Glad to see both of you are okay. But we got to head to the Everfree Forest right now. It's too dangerous to be here at a time like this.
Yeah. But, I think we have larger problems. I'll tell you once were out of here
Wheat: Alright.. *begins walking, trying to ignore her headache and the pain coming from her shoulder* *takes a deep breath and continues walking, with no emotion on her face*
()Oh, I wonder how Wheat will react when I tell her about Fire)
Wheat: *as she thinks about what Longsword said, stops walking* *whispers to Longsword* Please tell me Summer didn't burn anyone while I was gone.
(Whispers) No, thankfully... Are you sure your okay? You know I'd help if you were in pain
più di un anno fa NocturnalMirage said…
Summer: Of course she is! She's bleeding! I told you she was injured! *turns to Wheat* You're a strong mare, but you can't fool my nose. Now, let's get back to the motel, we'll patch you up there, Wheat!
last edited più di un anno fa
Wheat: What do you mean? I'm fine.. I just tripped! Just a small scratch.
Summer: Yes and I'm just a newborn foal, do not insult me! Be that as it may, we are too exposed here. I rented a room in a motel nearby. If we get through this crowd, we'll get there soon if we use the back alleys.
Wheat: *rolls eyes and groans* It's just a small scratch from a rock! *walks*
Summer: *grins for a little* You know, you're among friends. And if you take the advice of a mare who's been around the block for quite a while, I'd say trust your friends. You don't need to look like an unwavering, strong and tall mountain all the time. *whispers* And that would will get infected if we don't clean it out soon. Now, let's go!
Wheat: *stops and growls* Friends!? You almost burned all of us to ashes!
Summer: Yeah, my bad... got carried away in the heat of the moment! I didn't mean to do that. But if you had a fiery spark inside you that could engulf you in flames and devour your soul every time you feel something, I'd really like to see how you'd control it! You don't want my help, fine. You'll do great based on your wide range of experience in the matter. *shrugs* All right, as you wish. I can take care of myself! *turns around and walks the other way, puffing out her chest, craning her neck in hurt pride*
Wheat: *groans* Argh.. Summer, quit acting like a child and get back here!
Summer: *closes her eyes and turns away* I didn't come here begging for you to let me help. My brother brought me into all of this and now that I'm on board you insult me like that? Yes, I'm far from perfect, I cannot always control my powers, I admit. But that's no reason to talk me down like that! I am from a pride and noble bloodline, that can be originated back to the very firs unicorn herself. If you don't want me around, fine! Do as you please! Let your injuries get infected, then your boyfriend will have to cut your leg off to save your life! Be my guest!
Wheat: *sighs and walks up to Summer* Look Summer, I did not mean to offend you, ok? I'm just really fucked up right now. Had to deal with some stuff.. I know I'm a terrible pony, and I'm trying to be better, and I know it's not good enough, and I'm sorry. If I yelled at you, that's what I do when I'm afraid. I don't know why, that's why I'm screwed up. Both Physically and mentally. I can tell you've been hurt many times in your life, and I'm also sorry for that. But we need you. You're own brother needs you.
Summer: Very well. *looks at Wheat, and a spark of warmness flashes in her eyes, but the cold, alabaster mask on he face doesn't break* Follow me then. We need to attend to your injuries, then get out of the city as soon as possible.
Wheat: *stays quiet and follows*
Summer: *leads them through the alleys to a motel room nearby* Here we are! Quick! Close the door! I sense we do not have much time for some reason... *points at Wheat* You! Off with the hood and the robe and show me the wounds! I can still smell your blood!
Wheat: *sigh* *takes off cloak, revealing her injuries. Bruises on her stomach and chin. Her lips bleeding, along with the cuts on her forehead and shoulder, thanks to the spears*
Summer: Hmm... *examines Wheat, like a trained medic on the battlefield. She even pushes up her chin gently to get a better look at her injuries, then turns her head to examine the cut on Wheat's forehead* Most of these are minor injuries... bruises, scratches... op, here we are! *points at the wound on Wheat's shoulder* Looks like you've got into a fight with the guards, haven't you? Only a sword or a spear could cut that deep...it severed one of your arteries. *still talks in a casual, somewhat cheery form, which doesn't really suit the atmosphere* I'll need to clean that wound and stop the bleeding. It's gonna hurt, but you gotta trust me! If I don't do this, you'll bleed out in 3 minutes.
Wheat: Alright.. I trust you. But you don't need to rush, though. *whispers to herself* Death is a painful truth anyways..
Summer: Not for me, my child. I would welcome death anytime. But the dark mare of the final hour will avoid me for a very long time. You see, the same fiery spark, my magic gets it's power from is also keeping me alive... this spark runs deep in our family... My father had it... I have it and my brother has it... while she talks on a contemplative voice, she cleans the wound with skilled, firm yet somehow gentle hooves, holding Wheat tightly to stay in place* How old do you think I am?
Wheat: *grunts* ...In your 30s?
Summer: Ha ha ha ha! See? That's what the Inner Spark does to me... I'm 103 years old, my dear. Landslide is almost 4 years older than me. **continues cleaning the wound, and stitching the artery, not even raising her head when she talks* Okay, now here comes the nasty part! On the count of three, I'm gonna cauterize the wound to close it! Ready? *horn charges up with red magical aura*
Wheat: *bites down and closes eyes, looking away* Ready...
Summer: *narrows eyes* All right, here we go! One... *her horn unexpectedly fires a rapid, but small jet of flame, which closes the wound, but startles everypony, cos it happened so abruptly*
Wheat: GAH! What happened to two and three?!
Summer: You're afraid of fire, my dear! You wouldn't hold still, once I reached 3. And this had to be a precise shot, haha!
Wheat: *groans*
Summer: *puts her hoof on the burnt wound and It radiates with a strange, pleasurable warmness, which takes away some of the pain of the injury* Feel any better?
Wheat: Yeah.. I guess..
Summer: Good. Because we need to move soon. I can't help to feel we are in danger... like a dark cloud is moving among us... *shakes head* But you just rest for now. I'll stand guard.
Wheat: Longsword can help you stand guard if wanted... And thanks.. *lays down*
Summer: All right. Just get your strength back. You'll need it! *stands in the window, observing the street*
Do you think Wheat will be alright, Summer
Summer: Of course. I closed the wound and stitched up the artery before that. The other injuries are just minor ones. She's a strong mare, she'll live. *turns back to th window and gazes into nothingness*
Wheat: Oh and by the way Summer.. If in case you see a yellow coated pegasus with green hair, tell me immediately.
Summer: Why? Is there something I should know about?
Wheat: *sighs and sits* Well.. She's the airhead that did most of my injuries. Colonel Slingshot, I think her name was.. I got into a fight with a stallion in the cell.. Was called out by her.. She interrogated me.. I denied every single thing.. Created a new name, whatnot..
Summer: A pegasus colonel, huh? Hmm... there are not many of those, unless they changed their code, which seems highly unlikely. This Slingshot must be a professional soldier. We better watch our backs indeed.
Wheat: Yeah.. Well she did promise to rip out my spine and strangle me with it. But I doubt she'll find us. She doesn't even know my real name. *shrugs*
Summer: I stood my ground against the winged scourge of the East and learned the hard way to never underestimate the pegasi's inner cunning.
Well, its good to see you made it out safe
Summer: She made it out... *runs chin in contemplation* or they let her go...
Wheat: I believe both, Summer. I was escaping.. Until those two guards attacked me. I had knocked out Slingshot, but didn't kill her.. She came out from the room, about to kill me with this crystal, but was stopped by one of the guards.. She got arrested for using a deadly weapon, I guess.. I then helped the rest of the earth ponies escape..
Summer: Those colonels are tough... you should have killed her when you had the chance. If you humiliated her like that, she will be breathing in your neck all the time to settle the score... Of course, there's another possibility as well.
Wheat: ...Which is?
Summer: She staged your escape. That's what I'd do. All she have to do is follow you to the hideout.