Dream Diary Forest Of Dreams .: RolePlay:.

allicyn123 posted on May 03, 2012 at 09:33PM
In this dark forest there is no hope,
No light,
No life
You will have to find yourself and prey that the forest gives you mercy,
Which is unlikely
Because here your dreams aren't just images or feeling
They're REAL
This isn't all fun and games anymore
You can DIE
Pick your path carefully and try to prey for the dreams to end
Because these aren't nightmares anymore
They could mean DEATH.....

Dream Diary 1301 risposte

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 551-600 of 1301

più di un anno fa malmcd said…
Misty- ~Scarleta Fly's forward sending a shock of energy and fire behind her that put's her in front of Arrow~
più di un anno fa allicyn1234 said…
Ryan: Show em what you got Arrow! *Arrow flies up above the clouds again and pulls her wings in letting herself fall straight down aiming herself for Scarleta towards Scarleta*
Misty- Scarleta you know what to do! ~Scarleta she makes her self disappear and reappear in different places and keeps on going making Arrow every confused~
Arrow: *spreads out her wings and just hurls forward ahead of the illusions*
Misty- ~Out of no where Scarleta darts down from above almost hitting Arrow and shots forward at a fast speed~
Arrow: *clicks and shoots just behind Scarleta*

Ryan: Oh god, hold on really tight Envy! Don't let go no matter what! *Arrow flips herself upside down and hurls under Scarleta until there face to face and Arrow screeches in Scarletas face*
Envy- Not planing on it!

Misty- ~When Arrow screeches in Scarleta's face she freaks out~ Scarleta no! ~Scarleta Blows burning hot fire right on Arrow and Ryan and Envy~
Arrow: *pulls back away from the fire screeches again and cold water flies into the air and back on Ryan and Envy*

Ryan: You okay? *he turns back to Envy*
Envy- Fine, you?

Misty- ~She try's her best to talk to them~ I'm so sorry she has hearing problems that's her way to protect herself!
Ryan: Im fine, come on arrow be a little smarter then that! * Arrow straightens out again just underneath Scarleta and flys foreword cutting up in front of Scarleta not letting her pass in front of her*
Misty- ~Scarleta jumps back she can't hear well because of what just happened she creates a portal and fly's throught it and shots forward`
*Suddenly Speed screeches from below thenpm and Arrow drops straight down until she lands in front of Speed who is with Dana Darka Sasha and Zach*
Misty- ~Scarleta looks back and try's to see what there doing~
Arrow: *screeches in the air a signal that the race is a draw and they need to land*

Scarleta- ~She land's and Misty and Harma get off~
Ryan: *steps off as Arrow puts her head on the ground again and offers Envy help down*

Sasha: *points to a huge valley in between two cliffs* That's the Cliffs of Memories, me and Dana probably shouldn't go through there with You guys though,
Envy- ~She takes his hand and gets down~ Thanks!

Harma- So this is it?
Sasha: Here, you'll need this, *Hands Misty the map*

Alec: *suddenly through the trees Spark screeches and crashes into one sending Alec flying off of her onto the ground* Close Spark! Just you kinda missed THAT THERE WAS A TREE THERE!!! *Spark hopes off the tree and nuzzles Alec apologetically*
Misty- Thanks! Now who's coming? Lets go I want to get these over with...
Alec: I'll go!

Sasha: I can't

Zach: I'll stay with you, *takes her hand and Sasha gives a little smile but it soon vanishes*

Dana: Nope, Im not going in there with other people watching,

Darka: I'm staying with Harma,

Ryan: *hesitates* I- i don't know, *glances over at Envy* Are you going in?
Envy- The they that scares the person most is the thing that that makes them stronger...So yeah.

Misty- Okay let's get going... ~she begins to walk into the vally~
Ryan: I'm going too then, *catches up*

Darka: *stays close behind with Alec*

*when they reach the valley there is a door and the order of them names written on it goes: Alec, Misty, Ryan, Darka, Envy, Harma, at the bottom is scribbled as if quickly written 'The order of memories passed is by the pain thou shall endure'*
last edited più di un anno fa
Misty- I guess this is it?
Alec: I guess I'm first? *puts his hand on the doorknob and opens it, the light coming from it is so intense it hurts his eyes and and puts his arm over his eyes* Hey Misty I think on that map Sasha left us some tips of whatnot,
Misty- ~she holds up the map~ Let me see?
*On the back is sloppily scribbled 'Stay together at least stay with one other person AT ALL COSTS*
Misty- Okay it say's we have to stay with another person at all times never go alone.
Ryan: Buddy system?

Darka: *shrugs*

Alec: Well then can we go I just wanna get this over with
Misty- It's easy, Darka you can go with Harma Ryan with Envy and me and Alec okay let's go I want to get this over with also...~she makes her way over to Alec~
Alec: Okay, lets go *opens the door and looks back at Misty his eyes seem to be begging him to go back but he takes a deep breath and looks into the light*
Misty- ~she follows behind him~
*Alecs memory starts and Misty can see and hear but not feel and finds herself partly transparent the space around then morphs around with weird sounds and images most of Zach and Alec together laughing or fighting, but another image starts to show up more often, a girl with blown hair and forest green eyes. then the ground beneth them hardens into a pine needle forest. and Alec starts looking around wildly*
Misty- Where are we?
Alec: May 4th.... 3 years ago, Orclene Forest, Planet Ecquatoralia, *dosnt even flinch when a gunshot goes off nearby* My worst memory...
Misty- What happened that day?
alec; *nods his head twards another him that looks to be about 16 hes walking through the woods and the green eyed girl is next to him, they seem to be talking but to low to hear and suddenly Zach comes running up yelling "Alec!!! Alec run!!!" *another gunshot that hits a tree close to the green eyed girl's head and Alec pushes the girl lightly forward and shouts after her "Tawny run! hurry run!"*
Misty- Who is she?
Alec: her name is Tawny, she was 15, * The three of them run up the hill until another gunshot hits Alec on the side and her falls to the ground blood puring out. Tawnt turns back "Alec!" and drops next to him but Alec takes her shoulder and pushes her away "Run Tawny! Ill be fine hurry Run!!!" Tawny runs back up the hill terrified and Zach works quickly trying to hide Alec. Alec struggles up and refuses to sit down starts running up the hil again. after Tawny keeping her in sight until another gunshot fires and the blurred image of Tawny falls to the ground "No Tawny!!!" Alec dashes up the hill to find Tawny dead, a bullet hole in her head and stares down terrified.
Misty- ~she gasp and put's her hand over her mouth tears form in her eyes~ I'm sorry...
Alec: *looks on as if hes seen it one too many times as The figure of Alec starts backing away his hand on his mouth "Oh god, please god no," and Zach catche sup to him and looks from Tawny to Alec and back again, "Alec come on," another gun shot goes on and Zach pulls back on Alecs shoulder pulling him away from the girl. "Come on" Alec and Zach continues running up the hill and Alec says to Zach "Promise me, youll never leave my side, youll always have my back, Zach nods as the memory begins to end " I promise brother,"
Misty- So that's what happened to you and Zach?
Alec: *nods* They were a gang, they called themselves ' Sunlight Armada' they were after our parents but me and my brother were witnesses, they wanted us dead, Eventually they just wanted us to surrender so they killed Zachs girlfriend, Renessa and Zach escaped, found me and Tawny right as they were on us, eventually after Tawny was killed me and Zach ran and found a portal to magix were we met Ryan and Darka and kinda started over.
Misty- I guess it's my turn? ~The memory start's in a dark room and Alec can see a bed with a little girl laying in it with a women sating next to her singing. "Light is here light will win light hope dreams. Light will save all." The memory soon faded to another. Now he see;s misty who looks about 15 and she's in the corner of a dark room with her hands over there her ears and yelling, "Stop! Stop please!" There's are dark voice in the back ground, "Kill them. Kill them. You know you want to." She begin to cry. "No I don't!"~ This is my worst memory...
Alec: *stares over at the image* kill who ?
Misty- ~The voice kept going "YES YOU DO!" Misty looked up and her eyes were glowing and her face was emotionless, "Yes I do." She got up and walked over to a desk and opened it up and inside was a gun. She grabbed it and walk out the door and down the hall and in to another room where there was the same women from the first memory in bed sleeping. Misty walked up to the bed and pointed the gun at her~ Her...
Alec: *not sure what to say*
Misty- ~The woman woke up and looked at Misty in shock she rubbed her eyes. "Misty?" Then the memory went blank and all Alec could hear was a gun shot and the last was Misty screaming. "MOM!~
She was my mother from earth before I new who I really was...I made her life a living Hell but she loved me anyway! ~tears now fell from her eyes~ And I killed her!
Alec: oh, Misty, *puts his hand on her shoulder comforting*
Misty- She loved even through all those sleepless nights and bad dreams and thoughts and pain and- and what did I do?! ~tears ran down her checks~ I killed her...But it wasn't though it was someone else who killed her. ~she put her head down~
Alec; exactly Misty, it wasnt you it was the voice, it really wasnt you