Dream Diary Forest Of Dreams .: RolePlay:.

allicyn123 posted on May 03, 2012 at 09:33PM
In this dark forest there is no hope,
No light,
No life
You will have to find yourself and prey that the forest gives you mercy,
Which is unlikely
Because here your dreams aren't just images or feeling
They're REAL
This isn't all fun and games anymore
You can DIE
Pick your path carefully and try to prey for the dreams to end
Because these aren't nightmares anymore
They could mean DEATH.....

Dream Diary 1301 risposte

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1101-1150 of 1301

più di un anno fa malmcd said…
Envy- What is it? ~
più di un anno fa allicyn1234 said…
Ryan: Um, let's just say Zach is 'unavailable' at the moment,

Zach: *swings his ax at the Renessa duplicate but she dodges and shoves him onto the ground* Danm it!

Alec: *out of nowhere jumps from the grass and shoots the Renessa duplicate on the back* I got your back

Zach: Thanks, *gets up and sees Envy* Oh shoot! *runs over the the two* Um, set her down Ryan, *shuffles through his pockets pulling out random tubes of ointment and bandaging*

Ryan: *crouches low to the ground and sets Envy on the grass as gently as possible*
Envy- I'll be fine just fix my arms and later I'll deal with that bullet later, ~Out of no where there's a Scream in the mist it's Misty..~ Misty...
Alec: Oh god *takes off running toward the scream*

Zach: Don't move, Alec will get her you just hold still, *starts smearing stuff on her shoulders and taping them*
Envy- Ouch!

~When Alec gets there he see's this big black shadow thing coming right at Misty~

Misty- Scorca stop it!

Scorca- Remember this thing Misty you made it up one night in one of your nightmares?! ~she smiles~
Zach: Sorry, *when the oinment settles they stop bleeding and slowly mend themselves together* Pkay it's gonna start stinging here in a few minutes so you might want to have somthing to squeeze...or bite... Or I dunno scream at

Alec: *he crouches in the grass, a gun prepared aimed right at Scorca*
Envy- ~she turns and looks at Ryan with sarcastic smile~ Ryan?

Misty- ~the shadow was just about to grab her when it disappears but then Alice comes up behind her~

Alice- Misty I am forever with you now, ~she smiles and turns into Mist and goes into Misty comes back out and now on Misty's back there blood coming through her shirt`
Alec: *he stands up and shoots Alice right in the back of the head knowing it wont make a difference but doing it anyways*

Ryan: *laughs a little and offers his hand, just then an unbearable stinging sears throug Envy's head and arms*
Envy- ~She grabs his hand which both of her hands and squeeze's his hard~ Ouch! Oh fuck that hurts!

Misty- ~She turns around~ Alec no! ~but before she could say anything else Alice grabs her and puts her hand over her mouth~

~All of a sudden Scorca appears in front of Alec she's small next to him because she's only 10~
Ryan: *he puts his othe hand over hers and looks down nervously* Um, how long does that last Zach?
Zach: Um well, I dunno it's probably gonna get slot worse and then die down *just as he says that it gets worse*

Alec: *narrows his eyes and stands in front of her pulling out a dagger jut in case she tries to s
attack him*
Scorca- ~She looks up at him and then say's~ Death Eyes. ~As she says that a black covering goes over Alec's eyes making him see things that aren't truth like that Alice is really Misty and Misty is Alice or things llike that and the spell makes him believe it~

Misty- Alec! ~ Alice lets go of her and she runs up to him as Scorca backs away~ Alec are you okay?

Envy- Ouch! ~she's so mad that her hands begin to heat up making Ryan's burn~
Alec: *he backs away confused that 'Alice' would say something like that and he loads the gun at his side*

Ryan: *winces but dosnt pull away as the pain begins to die down to only a slight throbbing*
Envy- ~She realizes that she's burning him and takes her hands away~ Sorry that happens when I'm mad or in pain, did I hurt you?

Misty- ~she steps back~ Alec?

Alice- Don't listen to her kill her shot her do something!
Ryan: No, your fine I get it,

Alec: *hesitates looking from Misty to Alice and seacond thinks what's going on when he hears how confused 'Alice' is*
Misty- What's going on? What did you do?! ~she looks at Scorca~

Envy- Did I hurt you?
Alec: *he gets even more confused looking from Scorca to Misty and to Alice with such confusion*

Ryan: *shrugs and puts his hand out so that Envy can see the burn on his skin heal itself quickly* It's gonna take alot more to hurt me
Envy- I wish my skin did that,

Misty- Alec don't listen to here what ever she did or said don't listen!
Ryan: I wish mine didn't

Alec:*narrows his eyes* Why should I listen to you?

Envy- Why?

Misty- Because I'm Misty! Why are you even asking that?

Alice- Oh be quite Alice stop it!
Ryan: It's not like it dosnt come with a cost, a big one for that matter,

Alec: *he looks from one to the other totally and utterly confused* This is bullshit! *takes the gun and points it at himself* Fuck it!
Misty- ALEC NO! ~She starts to run to him but then there's a gun shot and Misty falls to the ground and Scorca Has a gun in her hand and the spell slowly disappears~

Envy- What is it?
last edited più di un anno fa
Alec: Misty! *he runs to Misty's side*

Ryan: *sighs* Oh just my dead little sister haunting my every thought
Envy- Your dead little sister?

Misty- ~She lays on the ground with her eyes closed and lifeless and blood seeps from her side~

Scorca- ~She use's her magic to take out the bullet from Misty and put's the bullet in a jar~ We got what we came here for, ~As she say's that she and Alice slowly disappear~
Alec: *falls to his knees and craddles Misty in his arms* Misty? Misty I'm so sorry,

Ryan: Yep,
Envy- Does that have to do with your souls beginning connected?

Misty- ~Her eyes flick open as if she has no idea what just happened~ What's wrong?
Ryan: *shrugs* sort of, I guess it's kinda like, instead of her soul moving on, it sort of... Moved into me? It's like I always hear her, inside me, a and see her, I guess, it's all off and out of whack,

Alec: *looks shocked and glances down and the bullet hole* Alice, Alice and Scorca where here
Envy- That's...different.

Misty- I can sense that they were, ~she sits up not noticing the bullet hole~ Ouch? ~she grabs her side~
Alec: *looks around* Do you think we should get Zach?

Ryan: *shakes his head*
Envy- But it's just as weird as me not really having a heart I guess?

Misty- I think I'll be fine?
Ryan: *sarcastic* weirdos unite!

Alec: *looks worried* you sure?
Envy-- ~Laughs a little~ Wow, Weirdos unite!

Misty- Yeah,
Ryan: *looks up at the sound of a scream* Um, we might want to remember it's not over yet,

Alec: But, you just got shot!
Misty- I know that, I'll be fine.

Envy- Yeah we are.
Alec: *he's about to say somthing when another scream sounds off* Okay how come it's always a scream that has to cut me off?

Ryan: *the scream sounds off again* Do you know how big this damn forest is?
Envy- No idea? I just want to go home, ~she puts her head down and signs~

Misty- Don't ask me ask the people who scream?
Ryan: Same here, *falls back on his back* Went I get back I'm gonna first go back to Arrow, then I'm gonna give Bean that swirly I promised him,

Alec: *shakes his head* When is this going to be over? *Sasha suddenly comes through the tall grass followed by Darka and Zach*
Sasha: Okay, where is everyone? We got to get out of here, and fast
Misty- Why what's wrong?

Envy- What did you promise him?
Sasha: Whoever is messing with the matter of the forest, they know what they're doing, we have about *looks At her wrist* 6 minutes and 18 seconds to get out of this forest before we are stuck in it forever.

Ryan: Oh he kept making queer jokes about you and you sister ps so me Darka and Alec and promised him that if he made one more he'd get a swirly in the local bars bathroom, well he couldn't halo himself so, he'll be getting 5 swirls next time we see him*
Envy- He should get swirly for that!

Misty- Really!?
Ryan: If we counted the ones he made when he wasn't sober he'd be getting ALOT more

Sasha: No I'm joking! *sarcastic but her eyes gleam bright golden with fear and another scream goes off and she breaks off running past Misty and Alec* Dana!
Envy- Oh I see would you give him one more just for me? ~she smiles~

Misty- We got to get out of here.
Sasha: Come on we need everyone before we get out of here! Darka, Zach go find Ryan and Envy, and Harma if you can, I'll go get Dana, *sprints into the grass and Zach and Darka go another way*

Ryan: *laughs* sure! *Darka and Zach come flying around the corner*
Darka: Sorry to ruin the moment but Uh, if you don't want to be stuck here forever we need to leave, like Er, NOW
Envy- Um okay I'm not even going to ask?

Darka: Don't, just come on, *gestures back to where Misty and Alec are*
~She follows them~
Darka: Thank you!

Ryan: *also follows them back to Misty and Alec*

Zach: okay we need Harma and then were out!
Misty- Where was she last?
Darka: I was with her when Sasha shot her sister but then we all sort of scrambled
Envy- So you have no idea where she is- ~she get's cut off my a scream~