Dream Diary Forest Of Dreams .: RolePlay:.

allicyn123 posted on May 03, 2012 at 09:33PM
In this dark forest there is no hope,
No light,
No life
You will have to find yourself and prey that the forest gives you mercy,
Which is unlikely
Because here your dreams aren't just images or feeling
They're REAL
This isn't all fun and games anymore
You can DIE
Pick your path carefully and try to prey for the dreams to end
Because these aren't nightmares anymore
They could mean DEATH.....

Dream Diary 1301 risposte

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 301-350 of 1301

più di un anno fa allicyn123 said…
Alec: Darka stepped in on accident, we stay together, so we went in after him

Sasha: *suddenly dips her hand in the water and awkwardly smells the blood and her eyes grow even wider*
Zach: What Sasha? *dips his hand in and smells it too* Oh hell! *starts swishing the water around*
Sasha: Ryan! Oh god... *also swishes but is cautious not to splash it out of the river*
Zach: *suddenly a hand grabs Zach's* Holy! *tries to pull it up but the grip is extremely strong and he starts to slide down the bank*

più di un anno fa snootygirl50701 said…
Trey: no,if James finds out. He WILL kill me...

Alexia: R-U-N! *starts running fast with her sister and Izzy while the glob transforms into a eerie creature*
Dana: Don't worry, just stay until there secrets are over and maybe you won't have to tell yours *doubtfully*

izzy: *runs with them*
più di un anno fa malmcd said…
Envy- What's wrong?!
Misty- Oh that makes sense?
Trey: can I just tell you to reveal them as long as you don't tell anyone...

Figure: *turns into a weird dragon/human creature and slithers to the three FAST*
Alec: *shrugs* We just couldn't leave him there alone

Zach: *Almost falls in* Sasha help me out!
Sasha: *grabs the hand with Zach* This blood isn't like the rest, it's a PERSON's blood
Dana I won't!
Nokia: *sighs* I'm really a dragon/human from the VIX. I don't want to,really,I don't! But I'm part of a unbended force in magic. I'm suppose to transform into the great dragon of all ages-some say ....but....I -I have to kill Ashia infront of Ludacris or James when Ludacris is nine or so...its awful! That's why I tell him to not grow up but he can't help it! If James finds out...he'll kill me !
Dana: *Sighs* That's alot, *Looks into his eyes sympathetically*
Nokia: I have to kill Ashia. Worst part,I have to kill a lot of people and creatures.....you?
Dana: *Raises eyebrow* Already did,
Trey: oh....

Erin: *walks to the two* hey...

(Can you answer my gyration in the answers? Its called CoMiC!)
Dana: Oh hi Erin!

(Yeah sure!)
Erin: what's the talking?

(Thnx!)
Dana: Um, er, *knows she's a terrible liar so shoots Trey a look of pleading*
Trey: we're just talking about the emerald dragon,my secret.
Erin: oh,okay! *sits down*
Dana: Yeah, emerald dragon
Trey: yep,the emerald dragon is going to someday come and grant me my greatest power! * you can tell he's an EXCELLENT liar!*
Dana: *let's Trey do the talking*
Erin: oh really? Dana,is this true?
Envy- What!? ~She runs over and starts to help pull~

Misty- I know he is your friend!
Alec: yeah and he kinda had my notebook so, *lets out an airy laugh*

Zach: *with all three of them they pull up and suddenly the wrist pulls back so hard it yanks out of Envy and Sasha's hands and pulls Zach under*
Sasha: Zach! *falls to he knees an stares down shocked suddenly a hand grasps hers and almost pulls her in*
Misty- Oh really!

Envy- ~She grabs on to Sasha and starts to pull her out so she doesn't get pulled under~ It would be amazing if we got some help!

Misty- ~She looks back and see's them having problems and runs to Envy's side~ What's going on?!

Envy- I don;t know just pull! ~she grabs on to both of them and pulls~
Sasha: *the grip is strong and pulls hard*

Alec: Whoa! *Runs over and grabs on there strength in doubled and Zach starts to come out until he's on the bank again the wrist still holding him*

Zach: Sasha remember when you showed me that thing by the river?

Sasha: Why are you telling me this now- oh yeah! *takes a deep breath* Power of great wind*blows out towards the river and the water is pushed back, you can see the figure of Ryan who gets pulled up and lays On the bank unmoving*
Dana: yep *try's to stay expressionless*
Envy- What is wrong with this place- ~she looks over and see's Ryan~ Ryan!? ~she runs over to him~

Misty- This place just get's weirder!
Zach:*kneels down over Ryan and sees he's not moving* Sorry man but here I go, *takes his elbow and pounds down on Ryans chest, hard*

Ryan: *coughs*
Misty- Eww! That must of hurt?

Envy- Hello? `she waves her hand over his face~ Your can wake up know you know?! ~she leans over him looking at his face~
Ryan: *Wipes the blood off his eyes* Envy? *blinks still only half conscious* Danm it I'm dead arent I? *closes his eyes again and grousing mumbles* Yep I'm seeing fucking angels... I'm dead
Envy- ~emotionless~ Haha I laughing my head off. Really your not dead and how do you fell?
Ryan: Okay if you would have said that with expression I would have started believing myself *looks up into her eyes* Nope. That's Envy alright, *Sets his head down again* I feel like I'm half dead. How are you?
Envy- I fell like I'm in Hell, But other then that I'm great! `she fakes smiles~ You know I kidding right?

P.S I think this song is like Envy and Ryan please check it out! link

And this is envy's song!
link
Ryan: Yeah, **Suddenly puts his hand on his forehead and pulls his hair back revealing a gash in his head* Oh great! Just what I need more blood,
Envy- Why is it that every time I'm with you you get hurt in some way?
Ryan: Oh this is nothing! I'm always getting hurt in one way or the other it dosn't matter
Envy- Well I don't fell like having you loss any more blood! ~she looks at the cut~
Erin: mmph,you two wanna know a secret of James? He's gonna have to tell you anyways Nokia....
Dana: *raises eyebrow*

Sasha: well then we all had better go find Toyken *looks down the river and whistles a little 7 note thing and soon a weak howl comes back* Oh great he's stuck so we gotta go find him

Ryan: *Looks into Envy's eyes suddenly distracted*
Erin: do you know Natalie?
Dana:*looks over at Nokia and shakes her head*
Erin: oh...well then,you would take it the wrong way....
Envy- Hey are you shore you fell okay?

Misty- I'll help find Toyken!
Ryan: *blinks but dosn't take his eyes away* Yeah, just... I never realized how many different shades of green are in your eyes *blushes embarrassed that he said that out loud*

Sasha: Let's go then, *flys away into the trees*

Alec: Me an Zach will go upriver to see if we can find somthin to help the bleeding*they walk away*

Envy- Wow that cheesy what so ever! ~she smiles then a thought comes back in her mind and and backs away from him~

Misty- ~she follows behind Sasha~
Ryan: I should keep my mouth shut *sits up and sees her back away somthing cracks in his eyes but his hair falls back over them before yu can see what it is*

Sasha:
I'll be right back!
Envy- No! No it's not that....I just don't want you to get hurt.
last edited più di un anno fa
Ryan: *nods slowly* It's fine,

Sasha: *stops at a cliff where the river breaks into a waterfall and whistles again, the howl this time comes from below the cliff and she flies down to the ground where the roar of the waterfall is deafening*
Misty- ~She follows her down the cliff~ Do you see him!?

Envy- No it's not fine...~she falls back on her back and lays down~ My life sucks!