Dream Diary Forest Of Dreams .: RolePlay:.

allicyn123 posted on May 03, 2012 at 09:33PM
In this dark forest there is no hope,
No light,
No life
You will have to find yourself and prey that the forest gives you mercy,
Which is unlikely
Because here your dreams aren't just images or feeling
They're REAL
This isn't all fun and games anymore
You can DIE
Pick your path carefully and try to prey for the dreams to end
Because these aren't nightmares anymore
They could mean DEATH.....

Dream Diary 1301 risposte

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1251-1300 of 1301

più di un anno fa malmcd said…
~As he does one a the pentals fall to the ground~
più di un anno fa allicyn1234 said…
Alec: *dosnt know how to respond and blinks away the water starting to build in his eyes praying that no one can see*
Harma- ~they keep on going as they walk past another garden in this on there's a black rose in the middle with a grave next to it~ This Alice's field and her grave...
Alec: *studies it carefully*
~On Alice's rose it's the same as Misty's four thorns left~
Alec: *he's worried now, not sure if he's tho king the right thing, but what he does think scares him beyond belief....*
Harma- Come on were almost there, ~she turns right down another hall away from the gardens. When they turns the gardens go back to normal like they were before all pretty. She leads them to some stairs and up them~
*they all follow her*
~She leads them down another hall and in this hall there's many doors and rooms but at the end of the hall there's three big doors~

Envy- You all can pick a room,

Harma- Are rooms are at the end of the hall if you need anything.
Ryan: Thanks,

Sasha: *looks down at little Izzy and raises an eyebrow as if to say 'You coming?'*

Izzy: *looks at Sasha with an uncertain look and surprisingly looks back up at Envy with that 'do I trust her?' look*
Envy- ~She nods saying yes to trust her. She turns to Ryan~ Hey want to see my room?

Harma- Alec you should check out Misty's room it's the third door,
Ryan: Why not?

Alec: *thinks* Okay, maybe there'll be something useful?

Izzy: *smiles a little just at the fact Envy isn't pushing her away and walks over with Sasha*
Envy- Okay! ( she begins to walk down the hall and to the second door from the right over ther door in a green gem shaped as a heart, over Mistys door is a scarlet rose and over harmas door there a silver arrow)
Ryan: *follows her*

Alec: *looks down the hall at the door with the rose on it and quietly walks towards it*
(Before he even reaches the door it opens but no ones there)

Envy- ( she opens the door and walks in her room. The walls in her room are white gray and black but one of them is bright yellow and in her room most of the things are those colors in the middle of the room is her big bed)
Ryan: *looks around his eyes resting on the brought yellow wall* I like the color choice *smiles*

Alec: *walks in and peers around*
Envy- Yellow's my favorite color! ~she smiles~

~In Misty's room you can barely see the walls because there covered with pictures and words and quotes. One of the biggest quotes is this one, "Everybody die's but not everybody lives." and another one is, "How can you say you want to die when some people don't have much time left to live."nThere's even a picture of Misty in a dance costume and she looks beautiful~
Ryan: *smiles*

Alec: *he looks around, His eyes resting on the quotes and then the picture of Misty and he tries to take it in but the reality behind it just makes it harder for him to look around*
~On the wall's there even more pictures of Misty, there's one when she's in a split and she's lining back and it's black and white. But there's a big picture of a bunch of people all lined and wearing matching jackets and pant's and under it say's Active Dance Company out of the many people it's easy to tell which one's Misty~

Envy- It shore is homer then the rest of the castle, Oh and I'm sorry about my Mom.
Alec: *he looks at all of them, taking it in it's obviously hard for him after seeing the vision of Misty and it makes him jumpy and nervous and most of all, scared*
~There's a few more pictures of Misty and some guy with tan skin but not to tan and brown hair and blue eyes and under the pictures it say Me and Daniel~
Alec: *he cocks his head to one side and looks at the picture*

Ryan: *smiles* Na, your moms fine, I mean, maybe she's got a few rough edges but hey, nobody's perfect, right?
Envy- I guess your right?

~As he does the T'V that's in her room turns on and at first it's not clear but then something starts to come in to few~
Alec: *he looks over at the screen*

Ryan: *shrugs*

Envy- She can just be weird and or mean sometimes,

~On the screen appears Misty sitting by some girls wearing dance clothes.

Misty- Okay this is the first and ever M and M's show I'm your host Misty! ~she point's the camera at her self and does a cheesy smile~ And these are the M's! This is Maddy, ~she point's the camera at a girl with blonde hair and pale skin~

Maddy- Hi! ~she waves and smiles at the camera~

Misty- This is the amazing Maya! ~she point's the camera at a girl with curly black hair and pale skin~

Maya- Hello world I'm Maya! ~She get's real close to the camera and smiles real big~

Misty- And last but not less the Sassy Meg! ~she points to a girl with tan skin and dark brown hair~

Meg- Hello! ~she smiles and winks to the camera~

Misty- Now that you've met to the M's lets talk about me! ~In the back ground you can hear the girls start booing and the nook Misty;s over as they all laugh the camera shuts off and the screen turns not clear again~
Alec: *he looks confused and his heart instantly breaks for her*

Ryan: I know how you feel, *looks at her sideways letting his hair 'half mask' his face* I guess my mom sort if got like that too, just would have weird flashes of mood swings, she'd get real angry and then so depressed....
Envy- She's been trying to spend time with Misty lately, It's almost time.

~The screen begins to keep on going through videos most of them are of dancing but then he noticed that there's a video recorder pluged into the T.V~
Ryan: Time? Time for what?

Alec: squints at the recorder confused*
Envy- Ryan, ~She looks at him with sadness in her eyes~ She's going to have to die.

~The screen get's fuzzy again then it's quite for a sec but then a voice starts from the T.V it's Misty''s voice~

Misty- Alec? Alec are you there? Can you hear me?
Ryan: *his mouth drops open but he quickly closes it and his eyes cloud with sorrow* Envy... Envy I'm so sorry,

Alec: *looks at the T.V.and calls out hopefully* Misty? Misty is that you?
Envy- It's nothing to be sorry about it''s her destiny, when she was born my mother brought her to the elders to see her destiny and when Misty was but in front of the elders they said this.

She is darkness in the light
a demon walking in the light
taking souls thow it's not night
ripping apart of what we could life.

Misty- Alec I don't know if you can hear me or if your there but listen to me, you have to hurry I don't know much more I can please get here soon.
Alec: Misty! Misty I can hear you! *knows she can't hear him* Damn, I'll get you out Misty I will! I won't stop until I save you I promise!

Ryan: *dosnt know what to say but his eyes show he knows what she's going through*
Misty- ~Her voice sounds worried~ Alec just hurry, ~she stops for a sec and in the background there's some noise~ No! Stop, Alec hurry! ~she screams and the T.V Turns off~

Envy- One day Alice will take over Misty and will try to take over all magic and my sister has to be apart in it,
Alec: *his face is stricken by such a mix of agony, anger and fear he freezes and then looks at the door and turns to leave thinking 'We can't wait until morning! We have to go now!' and he starts towards it*

Ryan: *looks shocked* And then what will we do? Is there anything we can do?
Envy- Will have to kill her.
Ryan: *blinks a few times not sure if he heard her right-* What?

Alec: *walks out the door and nervously knocks on Harma's door*
Envy- She's going to have to die how many times do I half to say it? ( you can tell she's upset)

Harma- (she's still awake and walks over and opens the door) Alec? ( she looks shocked) What's wrong?
Alec: *shakes his head* Misty, she communicated! She told me- to hurry, I don't think we can wait until morning,

Ryan: Envy, *his voice is calming and he moves closer to her* I know, and it's alot to take in,but were all here to help you get Misty out,
Envy- I know everyone is but why did she have to be crused? ( it's easy to tell that the word she just said helped a little but she's still upset)0

Harma- What leave now, what did she say?
last edited più di un anno fa
Alec; to hurry, and that she can't hold n much longer, nd then *sounds worried* nd then somthing grabbed her, like I don't know we just have to leave!

Ryan; Envy I wish I knew, I wish I knew why things happen, why somtimes life seems like nothing but an ongoing hell, but the thing is, we can't change it, and we can know why, we just have to hold onto what is, and what we do have, and try to save what still has a chance, *when he says the words they sound like he's said them many times or heard it many times because he speaks the words right off the tip of his tounge*

Envy- I understand that, but I have one question that still hasn't or will never be answered. What did she do to deserve this punishment of dieing?

Harma- ( she looks worried and she walks past him and out into the hall) Everyone up! We are leaving tonight, let's go!
Ryan: *shakes his head making it clear he can't answer*

Sasha: *peeks her head out the door, still just like it was before like she was expecting I* New it!
Dana: *also peers out with few sings of sleep but obviously wasn't expecting it* Okay, tonight, got it, *has a pair of glasses on and obviously having forgotten to take them off snatches them quickly off her face*
*Darka and Zach are just behind Alec*
Envy- (She walks past him and goes upside her door into the hall)

Harma- We're leaving tonight. (out of no where a figure walks up to then at the end of the hall. It's Tera)

Tera- I thought you'd leave tonight so I got a few things ready for the trip. ( She throws a ring of keys to harma) You be careful with my portal keys.

Harma- ( she nods and looks at the keys in shock)
Ryan: *he follows her*

Sasha: *comes out of the door with Izzy wrapped around her leg* How do I get her off?

Dana: *comes next to her and looks down at the tiny kid* I dunno,

Alec: *looks worried and anxious to leave*
Tera- Well are you coming or not? ( she begins to walk back down the hall past the stairs)

Harma- ( begins to follow her)
*they follow her*

Sasha: *it looks sort of awkward when she walks because Izzys still clinging to her leg*

Dana: You look retarded! *mumbles so only Sasha can hear her*

Sasha: *mumbles back* Well it's not my fault! She won't let go!
Tera- ( she leads them to a big room and in the senter of theroom is a big black star craved in to the ground )
*They all stay behind Harma and glance around*
( she leads them to the center of the star)

Harma- You guys ready? If you are in somewhere inside thestar,
Ryan: *he glances over at Envy with a load of support in his eyes*

Sasha: hey um, kid, get off me please? *Izzy steps right off and Sasha looks surprised* Is it okay if she comes?I mean, if you can love a spirit to death shed probably kill off a ton if em! *sarcastic on the last part but totally serious at first*

*Darka Alec and Zach all do like she says ay step in the circle with that 'Ready when you are' look*