Dream Diary Forest Of Dreams .: RolePlay:.

allicyn123 posted on May 03, 2012 at 09:33PM
In this dark forest there is no hope,
No light,
No life
You will have to find yourself and prey that the forest gives you mercy,
Which is unlikely
Because here your dreams aren't just images or feeling
They're REAL
This isn't all fun and games anymore
You can DIE
Pick your path carefully and try to prey for the dreams to end
Because these aren't nightmares anymore
They could mean DEATH.....

Dream Diary 1301 risposte

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 751-800 of 1301

più di un anno fa malmcd said…
Envy- ~she smiles at the comment~

Misty- Yes I am ready to get out of this forest!

Harma- Why do we always meet in forest's?

Misty- Don't ask me?
più di un anno fa allicyn1234 said…
Sasha: Come on the falls are just over that way! You three are lucky though, *starts walking away the opposite direction of the valley*
Envy- What do you mean were lucky?
Dana: You three walked right into the middle of this he'll hole, me Izzy and Sasha all walked into the beginning,

Sasha: THAT'S where the sick stuff happens
Harma- See I could you that was the right way!

Envy- ~she rolls her eyes~ Whatever smarty pant's!

Sasha: We were SUPPOSED to come in on the middle but Dana here can't see to handle a map!

Dana: I'm SO sorry

Sasha: *sudden outburst of anger* Sorry dosnt cut it not that Izzy- *stops herself* Learn how to read a stupid map Dana!
Misty- You didn't have to blow up at her you know. So what if she can't read a map?
Sasha: *turns at continues walking angrily* So what if Izzy's dead!

Dana: That was her fault and we both know it Sasha!

Sasha: If you hadn't messed up or just admitted you couldn't read it Izzy wouldn't be dead and we would have already been out of here 2 days ago!

Dana: Oh like you haven't messed up before Sasha! If you aren't been so busy trying to grab the impossible maybe you would have looked behind you!

Sasha: I can admit that I mess up unlike you! *she's about to go on but Zach cuts in*

Zach: Will you two knock it off?!?! Right now we need to go out of here alive so can you please solve this little problem of yours after were out?
Harma- Like I alway's say but your problems way and walk on to the thing you really need to focus on which is living. If you stop and think about your problems you'll end up dead.
Dana: *they both sort of consider it and Dana admits* She's right you know,

Sasha: *snaps back* Yes I know! *stops walking when they get to the bottom of a large hill and she looks at it confused* Misty do you still have my map?

Zach: *shoulders Alec* Hey Alec dosnt that look like- *stops when he sees the total horror on Alec's face*
Misty- Yes I do! ~she walks over to Sasha and hands the map to her. She turns back to walk back over to Alec when she see's his face~ Are you okay?
*Now both Alec and Zach stare up at the hill horrified and as the hills features make out Misty can tell it's the hill from Alec's memory*

Sasha: Oh god, we hit the wall

Dana: You said the wall was west!

Sasha: well it's East, *Dana almost smirks with satisfaction*

Dana: Ha! I told you so! Hurts don't it? Now we have to go through the wall, *looks at the hill* Who's is this?
Misty- ~she look's up at the hill~ Alec's and Zach's.
Sasha: Oh,

*suddenly two figures walk down the hill at first there shadows but when it comes together it's Zach and Alec when they were about 12*
Little Alec: Zach I'm nervous
Little Zach: Me too, *they look over at a middle school nearby* Come on, I'll have your back,
Little Alec: Promise?
Little Zach: Of course! *the figures fade away and new figures that are still Zach and Alec but there now about a year older walk down the hill laughing and shoving each other until at the bottom two girl figures are at the bottom one of them has brown hair and deep forest green eyes, the other has orangish red hair and dark brown eyes, Zach and Alec stop in there tracks at the bottom and the girls stare at them*
Little Zach: Who are you?
Red haired girl: I'm Renessa and this Tawny! *the girl talks fast and exited*
Little Alec: *looks over at Tawny*
Tawny: *looks away shyly as the memory fades*
Envy- I know that we're at the wall but what happens at the wall?
Sasha: Okay so the wall picks one of your most vivid memories, goes to the setting and explores your. Other, more scratchy memories at the same place, and then makes you live it LITERALLY *points to where Zach and Alec were and you realize there gone, the shadows were the real them*

*Another memory begins and Zach is with Renessa both about 15 looking up the hill*
Renessa: Where are they?!?!
Zach: We both know answer to that,
Renessa: *giggles but just then the figure of Alec and Tawny both come walking down the hill until Alec trips and falls right on his face and Zach Renessa and Tawny all start laughing so hard tears roll out of there eyes and Alec sits up*
Alec: Oops, I guess there was a branch there?
Envy- Wow!

Misty- ~she giggles at the site of Alec following~
*a new memory appears and it starts raining Zach Alec and Tawny all are standing on the hill, Alec and Zach look so upset there about to cry and Tawny looks terrified*
Zach: I can't believe it, they're, they're *Puts his palms on his forehead*
Alec: *puts a hand on his mouth likes he's figuring somthing out in his mind*
Tawny: Alec what do we do?!?! They saw us! What are they gonna do?!?! *Alec and Zach look at each other now even more terrified*
Zach: I'll be back you stay here with Tawny! *Alec is about to go after him but he runs off the hill and Alec dosnt even bother to try to go after him*
Tawny: *looks around wildly and terrified* Oh my god, Alec! There coming! *her eyes glow with a shade of yellow showing off great power*
Alec: What! *gets closer to her and Misty can recognize the scene of the two talking quietly as Zach runs up the hill*
Zach: Alec! RUN!!! RUN ALEC!!!
Misty- ~sadness fills her eye's~
*the memory is different this time instead of following Alec up the hill it turns to Zach as Alec and Tawny run, Zach is running two but a familiar voice stops him*
Renessa: Zach! *she runs up to him*
Zach: Renessa hurry we have to go!
Renessa: *slowly shakes her head and her face stays emotionless and she pulls out a gun and it clicks Zach is frozen in bitter horror*
Zach: Renessa? *Renessa puts her finger on the trigger but when she's just about to pull it Zach neatly ducks away just as it fires and he shoots away at an impressive speed. When she aims it again Alec's hair catches her eye she fires again and Alec falls to the ground she fires again when Tawny turns back and when Alec pushes her on she fires the final blow that makes Tawny fall to the ground*
Renessa: *whispers to herself* How much better are you now Tawny? *she breaks off running up the hill but another gunfire from the top makes her fall when you look up at the top Zach's holding a gun just as Alec makes it up with him*
Alec: Who was it? *his voice is low and cracked with agony and pain*
Zach: Nobody *they turn and run away*
Misty- ~she looks confused~
*theres a flash of lightning and the hill is gone so are Alec and Zach*

Sasha: *looks shocked*

Dana: Sasha? *waves her hand in front of Sasha's face and Sasha dosnt move*

Sasha: *blinks once and looks around as if nothing happened* Who's next? *meets eyes with everyone* Oh Ryan! *points to where Ryan was and he's gone*
Envy- Ryan?
Sasha: Yep! It's Ryan, *there is another slash of lightning and the space where the hill was turns into a little house, a small brick one on a long driveway caked in mud*

Darka: Okay, I hope you all know that I am the only one Ryan has ever told his story to and he would NOT approve of you watching this *shakes his head*
Harma- Why not?
Darka: let's just say Ryan has way more then one worst memory, *out side of the house more shadows appear when they come together Ryan is about 7 and he's standing around in the mud, a little 3 year old girl drawing lines and other randomness in it, an older girl who's about 14 stands next to Ryan, she has silvery hair and blood red eyes like Ryan's a tall boy who's about 13 walks over to the two with somthing it his pockets he takes out two mud balls and Ryan runs around trying to dodge them, laughing his head off as the older boy throws them. Then a big black truck starts to pull into the drive and they all stop. The older girl grabs the 3 year old and they all hurry inside*
last edited più di un anno fa
Harma- Oh.
*a few moments later four men fully armed in black uniforms walk out of the truck and bang on the door. Ryan opens it and zoo the woman Envy had seen in the memory with red hair and red eyes, exactly like Ryan's comes up and puts her hand over her mouth tears streaming out of her eyes. From behind her a man with silver hair like the 14 year old's and dark green eyes steps out the woman hugs him and they kiss as the man start to take him away but Ryan dashes up to the men and hugs the man's leg "No! No they can't take you! That's not fair! No!" he keeps screaming the man turns "Ryan I need you. I need you to stay here and be brave, and take care of Mirica and Mom, do that for me Ryan okay?" Ryan stops and nods and even as a seven year old, let's his eyes be concealed by his hair and clenched his fists as the man gets into the truck and drives away*
Envy- ~she looks at the memory in sadness~
*the figure of Ryan disappears and a new one, of him when he's now about 9 walks out with the girl who's now 16*
Girl: Ryan stay here okay? I'll be right back, *she looks distracted but Ryan nods, it must have been somthing with her because Ryan follows her secretly until the girl meets up with a boy, he looks like he's in trouble and they talk Ryan tries to hear, he obviously dosnt trust the boy*
boy: Theyre after me Livvy, we have to go, we have to run,
Girl: *shakes her head* I know I better way out, *she takes out a gun and the boy does too* One
Boy: Two
Girl: three *Ryanlooks terrified and looks away as the gunfire toes off when he looks back the two are dead*
Ryan: Livvy? Livvy! *he stares at them horrified and runs back to the house* Trent! Trent! *the boy, now 15 walks out and sees the terror of Ryan's face* It's Livvy, *Ryan runs up to his brother and hurries his face in his chest* Livvy's gone,
Envy- ~she kepts watching~
*the memory ends as the woman walksout and sees Ryan, as if understanding just by his eyes hers start to water with tears. Another memory, Ryan looks like he's ten and Trent is now 16 Ryan is outside with the little girl who know looks 6 there both sitting n the porch and Ryan looks angry about somthing, the girl places her hand in mud and squishes it onto Ryan's face, her hand print on his cheek. He looks over and smiles a little and the girl smiles back with glittering blue eyes. Just then though, they recognize the big black truck pulling up. Neither of them move and four men come up to them. They shove a peice of paper in Ryan's face and Ryan nimbly stands up and walks into the house. Trent walks out and the four men nod, trent follows behind them but stops to Saudi thing to Ryan*
Trent: Ryan, your all mom has one, you and Mirica, you need to be strong, you can protect them right? *Ryan nods* You have to promise me to protect them okay?
Ryan: I promise,
*the memory fades as Trent gets into the trunk and Ryan and Mirica ( the six year old girl) stand on the porch watching them go, Ryan clenched his fists again and let's his hair fall back into place over his eyes*
Envy- ~she watches it all and makes shore to take ot all in~
~SORRY I WAS AT A SWIMMING COMPETITION~

*the last memory starts and Ryan is now 15 and Mirica is 11, her long black hair is pulled back into two ponytails at her shoulders and her eyes are a light amber they're walking away from the house*
Mirica: Why do they have to take everything from us Ryan? That fence, *her eyes fill with bitter anger* That fence is nothing but the line between the people who have never had less then everything and the people who have never had more then nothing!
Ryan: *his eyes blaze at the topic*
Mirica: *suddenly she starts coughing to the point she's on her knees and Ryan falls to his next to her*
Ryan: Mirica? *she can't stop coughing so he picks her up and goes back to the porch* Mom! Murices having another coughing breakdown! *Mirica pits her hands over her mouth when she coughs but she starts choking and when she pulls her hands away blood covers them and she chokes some more* Mom! *the woman with red hair and eyes like Ryan comes out onto the porch but when she sees the blood she falls to her knees next to Ryan and tries to calm the girl down*
Mirica: *is still choking and uses all her energy to manage out a few words* Ry-Ry-an, *She grapes Ryan's hand with a strong grip* Pro-ro-ro- mis-se m-me Ma-mak-ake the fe-fen-ence fa-fa-fall
Ryan: I promise, *he holds her hand and Miricas grip that had once been strong starts to lighten and her eyes shut and her body goes still*
Envy- ~She begins to think about his memory and try's put piece's together~
*there is another flash of lightning and Sasha and Dana are on there knees on the ground looking over the map*
Sasha: What about that way?
Dana: Only one person can go out that way
Sasha: Oh, what about that one?
Dana: If you want to get eaten by blood spirits go right on ahead
Sash: That one?
Dana: Nope, dead end
Sasha: Ugh this is impossible we might as well just go through everyone's memories!
Harma- I'd rather not do that.
Sasha: *just realizes Ryan's memory is over* Who is it now?
Misty- Envy's...

~A house apears from across a park in a city cars are passing by and Envy age 7 sits on a park bench all by herself when a little with sandy blonde hair comes up and sit's next to her.
The Girl- Hi I'm Ashley what's your name? ~she put's her hand~
Envy- I'm Envy. ~she grabs her hand and shakes it~
Ashley- Lets be best friends! ~her lights up like nothing bad could never happen~
Envy- Okay! ~they two girls get off the bench and run over to the park's playground and the memory fades~
*Sasha stops trying to figure out the map and watches the memory while Dana still puzzles over it*
~The memory keeps going next there in a dark room~

~Ashley and Envy sit on a bed in there P.J's there about 10. Ashley takes a knife and makes a cut on the middle of her hand and then Envy does the same.
Ashley- Ready?
Envy- Ready! ~they put there hands together and smile~
Ashley- Blood sister's!
Envy- Blood sister's for forever! ~they let go of hands and hug the memory begins to fade~
*Darka looks at the picture of the sisters with a slight smile*
~The memory keeps going this time in front of the same house in front of the park it's raining~

~Ashley stands outside in the rain while Envy stands under the door out of the rain there both 13~
Envy- Why do you have to go? ~she voice sounds sad~
Ashley- Because I have to, but I promise I'll come back.
Envy- Thing's won't be the same without you though.
Ashley- I'll alway's be with you though remember we're blood sister's?
Envy- ~she step's out into the rain and grabs her hand~ Forever.
Ashley- Forever. ~they let go of hands and hug~
Envy- ~she lets go~
Ashley- Goodbye.
Envy- Bye.
Ashley- ~she begins to walk away in the rain and then the memory fades~
*Darka and Sasha's face both are emotionless but there eyes are sad*
~In someone's house it's dark~

~Ashley age 16 sits on her bed in her room she stops when she hears something
Ashley- Hello? ~she get's off her bed and walks to her door and then she stops~ Envy?
Envy- ~she walks in to the room~
Ashley- Is something wrong why are you here?
Envy- ~she looks at her emotionless and holds up a gun~
Ashley- Envy? ~she looks shocked~
Envy- I'm sorry. ~she pulls the trigger and watches as the bullet enter's her skin and the light flashes out of her eyes as she falls to the floor. Envy just looks down at her in sadness when someone comes out from behind her~
Critica- Yes that wasn't so bad was it?
Envy- ~she turns and faces her in anger~ I hope your happy!
Critica- Oh I am and soon you will be to remember I promised you that?
Envy- ~she just looks at her and walks out of the room into the darkness and the memory fades and is done and she gone~
*sasha can't stop her mouth from droping open and Darka stays emotionless*
Misty- She ended up killing so many people after she meet Critica...
*Dana who's sitting next to Sasha reaches over and pushes Sashas jaw closed*
Harma- Who's next? ~she looks over at Misty~

Misty- Me...

~The house and park turn into a different house surrounded by other's house;s and it night time~
~Misty around age 6 sit's on her bed with her hands over ears there's voice's saying things
Voices- Kill. Kill them you must. Kill them You have to...
Misty- Stop! ~a women walks in to her room and sits on the bed and hugs~
The Women- It's okay I'm here now nothing can hurt you know. ~the women has dark brown hair and green eyes and a warm face~
Misty- There scary though!
The Women- I won't llet them hurt you. Look at me. ~she makes her sit up straight and look at her in the eyes~ I see light in you Misty as long as you believe in the light that shines inside you nothing will hurt you. Okay?
Misty- ~she nods and gives the women a hug as the memory fades~