Dream Diary Forest Of Dreams .: RolePlay:.

allicyn123 posted on May 03, 2012 at 09:33PM
In this dark forest there is no hope,
No light,
No life
You will have to find yourself and prey that the forest gives you mercy,
Which is unlikely
Because here your dreams aren't just images or feeling
They're REAL
This isn't all fun and games anymore
You can DIE
Pick your path carefully and try to prey for the dreams to end
Because these aren't nightmares anymore
They could mean DEATH.....

Dream Diary 1301 risposte

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 601-650 of 1301

più di un anno fa malmcd said…
Misty- No that's not what I mean...I mean I have to completely different parts of me. The one you normally see the happy side of me and then there;s the dark side the side the killed her. I'm to different people in one body...
più di un anno fa allicyn1234 said…
Alec: Looks at her wide eyed unsure what to do* Two different people in one body? It sounds possible I guess,
Misty- It sucks having to fight with myself each day to see which part of me I'll be that day! You could say I have different Personalities...
Alec: I guess we all do but the rest of us get to choose wich one we are,
Misty- Yeah and I said, it sucks! ~she wipes her eyes~
alec: Please dont cry Misty, *puts his arm around her*
Misty- ~she put's her arms around him~ It's so hard to stop once you;ve started to cry though! ~she puts her head in his chest~
last edited più di un anno fa
Alec: I know, *holds her close to him*
Misty- Alec, do you miss your parents?
Alec: More then ever,
Misty- I miss mine to. Even though my real mother still is alive I don't remember her being the way she is now, she's different and my father is dead but we don't even know what happened to him...
Alec: Im sorry...
Misty- All of us used to be together when we were little, but then the war started. Are mom wanted us to be save so she sent us away to different homes on earth. But we were so little that we thought the live we had before with are real parents was just a dream. But when we got back and found out who we really were and that father was dead and are mother had changed...
Alec: Man life is screwed up! Im sorry what happens to us isnt normal, i guess somtimes certain people get the normal life were people close to you arent killed or dead and then there is us, the ones withnothing left, trying to put the peices back, *Looks up and there another stone door at the endo f the space* What do you say we get out of here...
Misty- That would be nice...`she lets go of him~
Alec: *walks a step or two and opens the door on the other side is the familiar foreset*
Misty- ~She walks behind Alec staying close as they reach the other side~
Alec: *walks out and the door closes* I guess we wait for the others now?
Misty- Yes I think so?
~Back at the other door~

Ryan: Okay, there through, which one of us is going next?
Envy- It's your turn...Let's get this over with. ~she walks over to the door~
Ryan: *walks in with her and looks aroiund already knowing what to expect and there in a clearing of mud, a misty masking the ground a huge fire in the middle, many people's siluets in the shadows*
Envy- So what day is this?
Ryan: *whispers* Oh god, any memory any memory but this, *then he looks around and softly says,* October 17th, 3 years ago, planet GoldenRose, *the shadows start to show up better and its people, Ryan when he was about 16 runs through the crowd of people, all men, he looks terrifed and hes trying to get them to stop, all there eyes glow a deep black and the run forward right past him, many are young children and when the crowd breaks out running they all run straight into the fire, all Ryan can do is watch in terror. Then many woman come up behind him, also terrified they all break out crying staring at the flames in horror, a few of the woman scream and run in after there lovers, then a girl with blonde hair and deep amber eyes runs up to Ryan and hugs him close "Ryan! I thought you were gone!" Ryan holds her close protectivly but then a little girl from the crowd points into the mist and screams "That shadows!" and many human-like shadow figures come from the mist, a woman nearby is grabbed bby one a disappears into the mist with it. a few gunshots go off and woman, even the small children, fall the the ground*
Envy- What's happening? ~she looks around in shock~
Ryan: *clenches his jaw tight as the other him takes the girl by the hand and they take off running through the mist until theyre cut off by a chain link fence "What now? Ryan we have no where to go!" There both breathing heavy and she cuts iff as she stares at the ground in horror "What?" Ryan looks down at what she's looking at and cleches his fists in anger "Fuck!" he rips his gaze away and laying in the muddied ground are three girls, triplets about 2 or 3 years old, there hands still linked laying dead. many other bodies of children in the ground close to them. Ryan grabs the girls arm and they run along the fence awhile longer until suddenly a shadow pops out of nowhere and grabs the girl by the waist and she screams "Ryan!" Ryan turns and reaches out for her outstreched hand but there fungersa barely touch right as another shadow grabs Ryan's shirt collar. Theres the click of a reloading gun and it goes black as Ryan closes his eyes. There the firing of a gun but when Ryan opens his eyes his still in the same place, the shadow who had grabbed him dead on the road and exaporates into fog. He looks up and there a woman who has the same red hair and burning red eyes as him. another gun fires and the woman falls to the ground as Ryan takes off running through the fog*
Envy- ~she jumps at the sound of the guns going of~
Ryan: *He finally stops running through the fog but when he stops three figures walk towards him, when they stop they are reconized as the three girl they had seen dead they all have a bullet hole in there head and they stand together with there hands link like before. they all look the same, with black hair and cloudy, sightless eyes. Ryan stops in front of them as the girls say to him "Dont let them get away with this Ryan, make them pay for the souls they have taken." and then the girls start to sing' The war is over and evil has won, the rich man laughs at the souls that are gone, but did he ever think of the ones, the small children who've never had more then none,' more spirits of children start coming out of the misty, all skinny and young they seem to be playing as the girls continue singing 'And the gun fire stops, this war is done, now belongs to the souls who have never had more then none, and here they play for there souls will never forgive, the ones who took the lives of the ones, the children big and small, who have never had more then none.' The girl stop and ryan looks around wildly. the girl in the middle shouts at Ryan "Promise! Promise us we will be avenged!" One on the end joins in yelling "There souls Ryan! they wont be set free! you must avenge this murder!" Ryan hesitates and the girl on the other end points into the mist "Promise her!" Ryan turns to see and finds the girl who had been with him standing in the mist her eyes water with tears a bullet hole on her stomach pouring over her little white dress and soiling the ground around her red, she puts her hands around her stomach and nods her head, Ryan suddenly understands and tears well in his eyes. The girl in the middle shouts again 'For her Ryan! For your baby!" and the rest of the children join in shouting at him 'Promise! Promise Ryan!" He slamms his palms over his eyes and screams "I ptomise!" as soon as the words leave his lips there is a slash of lightning and the children spirits are gone. Ryan looks back over at the girl, her dress now red, a bundle in her hands, the crying of a child surrounds him, as the spirit of the girl turns and walks into the trees, the sound of the girls still singing there song and he opens a portal and runs through it. the memory ends and its all black*
Envy- Ryan...what was that?
Ryan: War, the war of GoldenRose, the war that destroyed everyone, *his eyes close in bitter agony* The people of the Rose, the people who had nothing, us, where obliverated in a matter of hours, the people of Gold were protected with there expensive high technology. *a few more random memories float around, Ryan when he was little playing with his older brother and little sister, the chain link fence, small children begging at it as rich people walk right past the fence, the girl and Ryan laughing together* All gone... *the memories disappear* In a matter of a hundred shadow spirits and a spell.
Envy- ~she doesn't know what to say~
Ryan: *looks around and the memories and one comes out brighter then the others, ryan and the girl standing on a porch and the girl gasps and puts a hand on her stomach "what?" Ryan jumps up and goes next to her. The girl hesitates and shoos him off "Nothing just an upset stomch," Ryan still looked worried "you sure?" The girl smiles and messes with his hair "just fine, I promise," and Ryan turns. To go inside when somone calls his name but the girl dosnt see him stop and peer through the door at her. She puts an arm around her stomach and bites her lip nervously like she's about to commit a forbidden crime* Let's get out of her *He motions to a door leading to Envy's memory*
Envy- Who's she?
Ryan; Renae, her name was Renae,
Envy- ~She begins to walk over to the door~ How do you know her?
Ryan: *ppers back and another memory starts, at the chain link fence Ryan walks over to about a dozen children, the three triplet girls who look to be about a year old among them Ryan walks over with a loaf of bread and breaks off a peice for each of the starving children, the chain links start to shake a little and Ryan looks up to see Renae sneaking under the fencd from the rich side 3 more loafs in her hand "See Ryan! This is Renae!" A little bot points her out to Ryan and The girl walks over to the kids. She smiles to Ryan and gives the children 2 of the loaves "So your Ryan? The Emma told me about you, I guess I'm mot the only one who wants this to fall" she looks over at the fence. And Ryan nods when she turns back Ryan can't find the right words to say and sits there by the kids as the girl runs back to the fence "will I see you again?" She asks and Ryan nods before she climbs under the fence and runs away.*
Envy- Fine then don't tell me...~she opens the door and walks out~
Ryan: *starts to say somthing but stops and just follows her*

Harma- I think it's your turn? `to Draka~
più di un anno fa jocelyn1234 said…
Darka: Are you sure you want to go with me? *looks over at the door already knowing what to expect*
(srry my iPod was logged onto jocelyn's account cuz she was at my house last night that was supposed to be me)
Harma- ~she nods~
Darka: *takes a deep breath and turns the knob opening the door but is hesitant to go in*
Harma- Don't worry I'll be here the whole time...
Darka: *gives a half smile and then walks in* Thanks, *The darkness around them changes into what looks like and old house, as the walls around them build up they find themselves in a closet a figure of Darka when he was 15 curled up in a ball his palms jammed into his ears, a gunshot goes off and Darka jumps but at the sound of the door opening he freezes with terror and a child's voice screams "Darka!!!"*
Harma- Was that your sister?
Darka: *he slowly nods as the memory continues and Darka jumps up panicked he try's to bust open the door, when it dosnt work he runs to the other wall and punches it hard enough to break it open, reaches in and pulls out a handgun runs back to the door and shoots out the hinges then breaks it open. On the otherwise of the door a man who look alot like Darka exept with grey eyes is towering over a small girl who's about 9 with long black hair and grey eyes that are flecked with green. The man has a knife and the girl has a cut across her forehead, Darka shouts at the man "Don't ever hurt her ever!" and he accurately aims the gun and shoots the knife out of his hand but then the man just pulls out a gun.*
Harma- Here's a wild guess that's your father right?
Darka: Yes, *even looking at the memory his eyes are full of hatred. The man dosnt look like he would pull it but the gun suddenly fires straight at the girls stomach and she falls to the ground. Waves of bitter anger and pain make the memory blur and throb red Darka's voice echoes around the memory shouting "Anneri!" and there's the sound of gunfire as it all burs too much to see anything when it straightens out Darka is on his hands and knees, hands shaking the gun on the floor. Darka's dad on the floor, fortunately facing the other way*
Harma- ~she put's her head down~ I'm so sorry for you...