Dream Diary Forest Of Dreams .: RolePlay:.

allicyn123 posted on May 03, 2012 at 09:33PM
In this dark forest there is no hope,
No light,
No life
You will have to find yourself and prey that the forest gives you mercy,
Which is unlikely
Because here your dreams aren't just images or feeling
They're REAL
This isn't all fun and games anymore
You can DIE
Pick your path carefully and try to prey for the dreams to end
Because these aren't nightmares anymore
They could mean DEATH.....

Dream Diary 1301 risposte

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 851-900 of 1301

più di un anno fa malmcd said…
Envy- ~she keeps watching the blood drip down her hand~

Misty- ~she stands with her back against a tree and her head down she's every upset~

Harma- ~she laughs to her self~ We shore are an interesting group aren't we?
più di un anno fa allicyn1234 said…
Darka: Yep, *stands next to her*

Ryan: *goes over to Envy and cradles her hand in his* We should probably put somthing on that,
Envy- ~she keeps looking at her hand and shakes her head~ I like to see my blood sometimes, it let's me know I'm living...

Harma- We've all lost at less one person in are lives you could say we're pretty messed up?
Ryan: *Still cradles her hand but dosnt move*

Sasha: There, *the acid sounds come back as she drips the healing potion on Alec and stands back up blood still drizzling off her face*

Darka: Maybe that's what pulls us together, I know that's what pulled me and Ryan together as friends, and Donni and Bean are brothers, so are Zach and Alec but I guess where all pulled together by the loss,
Harma- I guess so?

Envy- Besides the blood dripping from my hand isn't just mine it's also Ashley's. She was my best friend we were like to pea's in a pod nothing could tare us apart.

Misty- He's going to be okay right? ~Asking Sasha~ ~she keeps her hand down hiding her eyes~
Ryan: Everything gets tore apart eventually, one way or the other, it's not completely your fault either,

Sasha: He's fine. *Alec sits up*
Envy- She torn me down to an all time low when I killed her she really out did her self on that one!

Misty- Good...~she voice sounds shaking~
Ryan: Who?

Alec: *stands up but Sasha put a hand on his shoulder*

Sasha: Sit down! Your going to reopen it or worse, don't hurt yourself *Her voice dsnt sound right but Alec sits back down*

Zach: Speaking of hurting yourself you better let me fix that!

Sasha: What?

Zach: *walks over to her and brushes her hair aside but Sasha flinches away before anyone can see what's underneath* Come on we need to fix that

Sasha: No we don't, *takes his shoulder turns him around and lifts up the back of his shirt that has been bleeding and pours more of the potion on a cut*
Misty- She's right we don't want you hurting yourself anymore. ~her voice sounds forced and weak~

Envy- Critica the magic spirit of souls!
Ryan: Oh yeah.. Sorry my heads all fucked up now,

Sasha: *let's the wound heal and Zach scowls* Misty are you hurt any cuts?
Misty- No cut's I'm fine. ~She say's it fast to get it over with and she bit's her lip~

Envy- I think everyone's messed up little right now anyway or at less a little shaken.
Sasha: *turns and looks at Misty her eyes are strangely worried* You sure your okay?

Ryan: I guess,
Misty- ~she nods her head quickly and is still bitting her lip~

Envy- ~she looks at him~ Your okay right?
Ryan: *nods* You?

Sasha: *walks over to Harma and Darka* anyone hurt?

Harma- Nope. ~she looks back to her hands one more time before hiding them in her pockets~

Envy- I'm fine. ~she looks back to her hand~
Sasha: Okay, *walks over to Ryan and Envy* Anyone? *holds out the bottle*

Ryan: *looks over at Envy*
Envy- ~she signs and put's out her hand~
Sasha: Sorry but this is going to hurt, just giving you a fair warning *puts a little drop on the cut and it starts making it's sizzling sounds again*
Envy- Ouch! ~She begins to hear the sizzling sound~ It's more like gross then hurt!
Sasha: That's Dana for you! *the sizzling stops and the wound pulls itself together like it was never there to begin with*
Envy- ~she looks back at her head the new cut may be gone but the same scar from before is still there~
*suddenly as if a portal just open Dana comes flying out of nowhere and shakily goes over to Sasha, oddly holding her wrist up with her other hand*

Sasha: Really?

Dana: *nods* remember this? *let's go of her wrist and her arms falls down to her side limply*

Sasha: Oh great
Harma- What is it?
Sasha: Broken arm,

Dana: Can you fix it like last time?

Sasha: One problem with that, I didn't fix it last time, Izzy did,

Dana: Oh yeah, *looks over at her arm* That sucks,

Sasha: Burn?

Dana: *nods*
Harma- Maybe can help? ~she get's up~
Dana: can you?
Harma- Well let's see? Do you have any idea where the bone mit be broken? ~she walks over to Dana~
Dana: *pokes her arm and it sways pathetically* Um, right there, *points just below her shoulder*
Harma- Ouch that must hurt? ~She looks at her~ And would you stop moving your arm, if you did maybe I could start to help you?
Dana: Okay, *holds her shoulder so it stops*
Harma- Thanks, ~she bends down to look at the bone and rubs her hands together which makes an electric charge~ This mit fell weird? ~she flashes of purple lighting come off her finger tips and touch her skin making her arm fell tingly~
Dana: *grits her teeth to keep from pulling away but just looks over at the lights*
Harma- ~the lights keep on hitting her skin by where the bone broke she goes all around the arm as the light makes the bone come back together~ Now don't move or it will make the bone come out of place again!
Dana: Got it! and um, thanks? It feels better,
Harma- I was nothing. ~she get's up~

Misty- ~she still has her back against the tree and then she slides down to sit and puts her hands over her ears with her hand still down~
Sasha: Okay you can stand up now if you want to, *to Alec*

Alec: Thank the lord! *stands up and looks over at Misty* Misty? You okay? *slowly walks over to her and crouches down by her*
Misty- ~she doesn't say anything just keeps her hand down with her hands over her ears. The same voices in her memories come back.~

Voices- Kill. ~at first every soft and whisper's but then begin to get louder~ Kill them. ~the keep on saying the same thing over and over~
Alec: Misty?

Zach: *realizes what's happening and crouches down with his brother* Alec, if she dosnt listen you need to run, okay?

Alec: Misty, fight it away, you can, you need to fight it off,

Sasha: *looks over at the group wide eyed*

Dana: What's up with them? *peers over*
Harma- ~She realize's what's happening, and say's under her breath~ Shit! ~she runs over to Misty and sit's down in front of her and say's in a calm voice~ Hey it's okay you can do it! ~she looks for her eyes~ Hey look me in the eyes?

Misty- ~she shakes her head keeping her hands over her ears~

Harma- Misty, look at me? ~she grabs her shoulders~

Misty- ~she slowly raises her head showing her eyes which are flicking off from normal to glowing~

Harma- ~she lets go of her and back's up~
Alec: *looks up at Harma* What? What? What do we do?

Zach: *stands up*

Dana: *stands by Sasha* I only got one arm, you better help me out, *Sasha nods*
Harma- There's nothing you can do, I just haven't seen her like this before? When she got out of the forest she left when in her memory when she was still under the control of black blood, so right now she's fighting to say herself.
Alec: *looks shocked he dosnt know what to do*

Envy- In other words it's a cruse and there's nothing to do but wait and hope and pray.
Alec: Oh, I'm not moving I hope you know that, *stays next to her*

Zach: Of course your not,
Misty- ~she nods her head and bite;s her lip and close's her eyes~
*everyone stands there awkwardly*
Misty- ~she barly makes out words~ You can all start heading back I'll catch up soon,
Sasha: *her Dana and Zach head out*

Alec: I'm staying with you,

Darka: *stands next to Ryan*
Misty- Go.

Envy- Well I'm heading out I hate these woods. ~she get's up~

Harma- Are you shore?

Misty- ~she looks at her~

Harma- Okay that is a yes!