Dream Diary Forest Of Dreams .: RolePlay:.

allicyn123 posted on May 03, 2012 at 09:33PM
In this dark forest there is no hope,
No light,
No life
You will have to find yourself and prey that the forest gives you mercy,
Which is unlikely
Because here your dreams aren't just images or feeling
They're REAL
This isn't all fun and games anymore
You can DIE
Pick your path carefully and try to prey for the dreams to end
Because these aren't nightmares anymore
They could mean DEATH.....

Dream Diary 1301 risposte

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 201-250 of 1301

più di un anno fa snootygirl50701 said…
Alexia: I think it a Rovix! *hids behind a tree* don't let it see you!

Nokia : *points his wing to Eleona* insane drives you to killing and confusedness drives you to voices. Its common!

Erin : *looks over to the mist and a tall man,older looking as if twin of Erin,walks to them*
man: *to Erin* hello son.
Erin: hi dad.
più di un anno fa allicyn123 said…
Dana: *lost for wores* My secrets out now leave me and Nokia alone! You cant do anything and neither can I cause if I could I would go back and un do it but I can't! Just leave!

Sintetra and Eleona fade away the last thing you see are a pair of grey eyes and a pair of yellow eyes, they fade away too*

Izzy: Easy *whispers something and fades away into invisibility*

Sasha: You have no idea! I've been stuck in this forest for three days! Your tired of walking!?!? *calms down* the sooner we go the better chance she has *puts away the map and stands up looking over at Harma*
Lizzy Rose: Rosemare! *vanishes as if gone*

Nokia: thank goodness! Lets go back to the 2 before my secrets ravel! *turns into human* call me Trey right now!

Erin's dad: Son,I'm ashamed.
Erin: I've been ashamed when born but we're not even!
James: *a man just like James only older and much bolder walks infront of him from the mist*
Man: listen James,we're taking you away from here. You will never see Ashia or anyone who stays here.
Erin: *looks at James* what?!?!
più di un anno fa malmcd said…
Envy- Sorry! I HATE these shoes to begin with they suck! ~she looks down at her feet and takes off her shoes~ I'll better of with out them! ~she thoughs them in the woods~

Harma- ~her neckles is lit up fierce purple getting brighter with every little weak bump her heart makes~
Dana: Right er... Trey let's go this way *starts walking back to James and Erin and stops* DON'T TELL *looks at him with fierce eyes*

Izzy: *taps Alexia's shoulder* I'm right here

Sasha: It's all okay, this place is just playing with my nerves

Darka: *stands up gently holding Harma* we had better go, we have to make it there before *shakes his head and clenches his jaw* let's just go
Trey: hey I'm sealed!

Man: you have six more weeks! Stop playing around! You all ready have a son! How much more trouble do you want?!

Alexia: k-
* a gaint bird slashes at the ground with blood dripping wings & settles it red eyes into the thin air*
Misty- He's right we should go...

Envy- Then lets head out!

Misty- Remember we still have to keep are promise.

Envy- What promise?

Misty- To live.
Izzy: What the?

Dana: *turns back and walks back twards Erin and James*

Sasha: Come on then, *turns and walks I to the trees followed by Darka*
~tHEY FOLLOW~

Envy- I hope this isn't going to long!

Misty- Would you stop!

Envy- let me think...~she thinks to herself~ No!
Alexia: *whispers threw gritted teeth* don't talk! *she turns invisable*

Erin: wait,hold on! *gets up* James is leaving! Where?
man: to XII. he is one of the best.
Erin: why do I not get to go?
man: you can. Only when we notified you,you threw it away.

Trey: I'm sure we would walk in on their secrets!
Dana: *hesitates* so we just... Wait?

Izzy: *stays still*

Sasha: it won't be that bad exept... *trails off*
Rovix: *screatches with a deadly aching call*

Trey: are you kidding?! *goes to James and Erin,hidden behind the bushes*
Erin: *to James* what about Ashia and Luda?
James: they'll have to live without me...I Have to go. The leader's orders.
Erin: leader?
James: King Spear.
Erin's dad: are you thinking about going son?
Erin: James and I are like brothers. I'm going.
Dana: *creeps uP by Trey*

Izzy: *stand still every muscle wanting to go tiger and killit*
Envy- That bad? What go wrong in this forest?

Misty- How about a lot.
Alexia: *nods her head 'No!'*

Man: *to James* I'm glad your ready to leave Ashia and Luda peacefully. *to Erin* you and Izzy are over. Rather you too like it or not. I might have you two marry some princesses if neacesery.
Sasha: Well we have to pass through Lilac's Stones I know it sounds okay but I've already been through it and it can eithe make yu stronger or weak depends on who you are
Misty- And I thought the dark forest was bad!

Envy- I know this isn't even bad compared to Anda...

Misty- She's not evil you know.

Envy- I have douts about that!!

Misty- She's just confused and lonely okay!

Envy- Fine! whatever...
Sasha: These aren't even the bad things! You should be happy we haven't gone through the Collums of Secrets or The Vines of A Lost Heart *eyes turn grey* That's hard to get through
Envy- I know but still...
Rovix: *rises up into the air and tenses up. It flaps away,crushing every tree in its way*

James: that I will not do..
Erin's dad: my son will follow the rules rather he likes it or not!
Sasha: *stops in her tracks* imagine this... The worst moment of your life, your scared yet angry... you hate what was once loved... you feel completely broken yet so strong... *turns to Envy* and then relive it ove and over until ever little detail is memorized... *looks into Envy's eyes before turnig to continue walking* it's called the mountain of a single lost memory and if you want to get out you'll have to go there*
Dana: *sits quietly*

Izzy:*stand still about to burst and Alexia can tell*
Envy- ~She stop;s a crack of fear falls in her eyes~That's the only way out?
~
allicyn123 YOU ARE WANTED IN THE SECRET ISLAND ROLE PLAY~
Alexia: okay. We're good! Okay,watch out for a battlefield!

Erin: *turns to his dad and shows all anger* DON'T YOU DARE TELL ME I LISTEN TO THE RULES! YOU KILLED YOUR OWN WIFE! YOU RAPED AND KILLED MY BEST FRIEND,ALICE! YOU LAUGHED AT MY STARVATION! YOU PUSHED ME IN FIRE! YOU CUT MY LEG HALF DOWN. YOU SENT ME AWAY TO A LOCKCELL! YOU SHOOT! YOU STABBED ME! YOU PUNCHED ME BLACK TIL BLUE! YOU FORCED ME TO LIE TO ALICE AND SAY MY MOTHER LEFT! TO TELL YOU THE TRUTH! THAT'S WHY I CAN'T LOOK AT A GIRL WITH THE LOVE THEY WANT! I SAW ALICE'S TEAR! STREAMING DOWN HER PALE FACE! SHE WAS ONLY TWELVE! TWELVE YOU BITCH! SHE WAS ONLY TWELVE YEARS OLD WHEN I CAME BACK HOME! SHE WAS THE ONLY HAPPINESS IN ME! I CAN NEVER FORGET ABOUT THEY WAY SHE SMILES AND WHEN SHE CRIED. WORST PART,IT WAS HER BIRTHDAY! SHE WAS THIRTEEN YEARS OLD! HOW'S LIVING HELL BITCH!
James : *holds Erin back* calm down!
Trey: *eyes big*
~Question for Maria- Is Alice his sister?
Your answer: no,she seems like his sister,instead Alice is his best friend and kind of his gf. But I think you know what happened.....I just yelled it out! ^^
Dana: Mouth drops open* Uh Trey maybe we shouldn't be hearing this...

Sasha: The ONLY way out

(Srry I was going 2 But I got lost)
Envy- `she doesn't know what to say but her eyes are filled with fear~

Misty= Lets keep moving.
Sasha: *glances over at Envy again and when she sees she's scared too it seems to calm her a bit and she continues on*
Trey: will you tell Izzy?

Erin's dad: I'm sorry son...
erin: what the fuck is sorry going to do!
james: i said calm down!
erin: not now!
james: *pushes Erin away from his dad* what the hell? Look at what we're doing! this is fucking stuppid! Next thing,for all we know,Izzy and Ashia could just walk threw and watch this shit!
Dana: *hesitates* no
Misty- This I can tell already is going to be a long painful night!
trey: don't! i remember when I brought up about the name Alice! i wouldn't dare!

Erin: what the fuck?
James: *sighs* man what are we going to do? I'm going to have to leave Ashia and the baby forever as the same for you and Izzy! but,it would be me and you going so....
Dana: Gosh, Izzy with no Erin? He'll that's gonna be even worse then Andy *looks sad*

Sasha: *they continue until Sasha reaches a long wall that is covered in purple lilacs suddenly the wall expands closing them in but Sasha looks calm and content and she slide her switch blades out of her jacket sleeves* We don't feel like playing Lilacia! *throws the blade at the wall and what seems to be a group of flowers shifts*
Envy- What is this?

Misty- Who's Lilacia?

~p.S could you please read You May Think I'm A Dreamer?
Sasha: *the figure steps out and it's actually a person, her skin covered in vines and purple and yellow lilacs that cover her body and only one on her face below her left eye, hr skin is like porcelain and her eyes are a mix of purple and yellow she steps out into the light and her long hair decorated in vines and flowers sways* this is Lilacia...

Lilacia: oh you've already played I Sasha but your friends here haven't,
Misty- What do we have to do?
Trey: who's Andy? Her ex-boyfriend or best friend or what? *looks over at Erin* He doesn't know yet of what will happen....soon.
erin: we can never return?
James: and we can never comunacate with them. We'll be gone for good.
Dana: Only the dead love of her life *looks back at Erin* Until he came along... This is gonna crush her

Lilacia: absolutely nothing, *points at Darka* You and the girl don't have to play I see you've had enough *looks back at Envy and Misty* But I want to read you two
Misty- Fine you can read us!

Envy- What!?

Misty- Shut up do you want to get out of here or not?
Lilacia: *seems to suddenly appear on front of Misty with a flat stone the size of her palm and she looks straight into her eyes for a moment and then runs her hand over the stone the detail is so perfect it looks exactly like Misty's eye without a pupil and Lilacia holds it out to Misty her eyes saying to take it*
Misty- What is this? ~taking the stone`
Lilacia: How I read you *takes Misty's hand and positions the stone perfectly in the center and visions of everything that had ever made Misty happy come rushing through her mind*
Misty- ~she see's her mother from earth and her lullaby's and then she see's Alec. She opens her eyes which are now filled with tears~
last edited più di un anno fa
Lilacia: *takes the stone and flips it over, when it's centered everything that's ever scared Misty flashes in her mind*
Misty- ~she see's each and every nightmare she's every had remembering every thing and the one of the dark shadow that would always haunt her and tell her to kill her mother and the night she almost did kill her mother and herself she ran away that night never to hear from her mother again...she remember;s all the pain she went through knowing that she would ever be a normal girl and what her live ahead would hold~
Lilacia: *takes Misty's other hand and puts her hands together so that all the images come together at once a voice in Misty's head starts bringing all the voices she'd ever heard before then the images stop and there is nothing bit light in Misty's head so bright it hurts*
Misty- ~She squeeze her eyes because it hurts~
Trey: like Alice to Erin?

Girl: *a fifteen year old girl comes to Erin out of the mist*
)rin: *turns back to the girl* Alice!?
alice: Erin! *hugs* listen to me,get the prime stone! don't leave Izzy!
erin: i can't take back my word!
Alice: your not taken back your word...your fulling your profecy! Your full filling the hope! *turns to James* and you mister! You have a surprise in maybe a year or so...or maybe a few months! You need to stop going on midnight dates!
James: their very presasive!
Alice: *slaps james shoulder playfully* shut up!