Dream Diary Forest Of Dreams .: RolePlay:.

allicyn123 posted on May 03, 2012 at 09:33PM
In this dark forest there is no hope,
No light,
No life
You will have to find yourself and prey that the forest gives you mercy,
Which is unlikely
Because here your dreams aren't just images or feeling
They're REAL
This isn't all fun and games anymore
You can DIE
Pick your path carefully and try to prey for the dreams to end
Because these aren't nightmares anymore
They could mean DEATH.....

Dream Diary 1301 risposte

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1201-1250 of 1301

più di un anno fa malmcd said…
Envy- She'll find out trust me!

Alec- Are Sasha and Dana coming because if I don't close this door soon it will turn into a black hole.
più di un anno fa allicyn1234 said…
Ryan: Oh,

*just as she says that a well beaten Dana and Sasha come dashing through the door and grabbing what looks to be an arm, and pulling an unrecognizable white blur through it before Sasha slams it closed and puts her back to it making sure it closes it*
Envy- Nice entrance.

Harma- Are you two okay?

Envy- Um sorry we don't have time to talk! ~as she say's this the sound of heels clicking down a hall start going~
Sasha: *starts hyperventilating*

Dana: *gives her a brown bag and whatever is hiding behind her peek out from behind her legs* Are we in Darkanthia? Great, Sasha knock it off!

Sasha:*eventually stops hyperventilating and puts the bag in her pocket*
Envy- Everyone quite,

Harma- Dark wall. ~a wall appears in front of everyone besides Harma and Envy they can still see but it's like there invisible. The heel sounds get louder and closer out walks Queen Tera in a pencil skirt and jacket that are black and white striped, her hair is down and straight but wavy her lips are red and she has a cigarette in her right hand she take sucks in and blows out a big puff. She's older but she doesn't have a wrinkle on her face~
*they all sit there quietly observing*
~Harma and Envy both stand there with there backs straight and heads tall and they both say at the same time~

Both of them- Hello Mother.

Tera- What's going on here?

Envy- Nothing.

Tera- Oh Envy, you've always been a bad liar. ~She walks up to the wall~ Dark mist. ~The wall disappears~
*they all just stand there awkwardly until Dana try's the play it smart*

Dana: your highness, *closes her eyes and half bows gracefully*

Sasha: *follows her*
Tera- ~She rolls her eyes~ Girl's really don't play that whole, "Your higness" thing with me. ~She looks over at the boys and raises an eyebrow~ And who are you?
Ryan: Um,

Alec: Were... Um, Er,

Darka: bites his bottom lip*

Zach: We are, um, see we're um,

Ryan: *shake his head* I'm surrounded by idiots

Alec: Like your any better smart one!

Zach: *elbows Sasha* Who are they?

Sasha:*raises an eyebrow* They are there BOYFRIENDS! there I said it,
Tera- I'll deal with the boyfriend thing later. ~she turns around to Envy and Harma~ Where's your sister?

Envy- Um?

Harma- I don't know how to say this mom?

Tera- Spit it out,

Harma- Misty in the spirit world, Alice took her.

Tera- What? ~Her face begins to look worried~ How could you let that happen you know what will happen to her?! ~She takes another puff from her cigarette and begins writing something in the air with the smoke but it doesn't work~ Damn it she's to far away to connect to!

Harma- I've tried to already.

Tera- How could let this happen I exspect more from you Harma, you know her time is limited as is.

Harma- ~She lowers her head~ I'm sorry...
*everyone's quiet exept for Dana who looks behind her, elbows Sasha and her eyes start darting everywhere and she bites her bottom lip*
Tera- When are you going to get?

Envy- Tomorrow morning.

Tera- Good Im guessing there all going to?
Alec: *nods and Everyone else follows*

Dan: *her eyes land on Ryan and she freezes just briefly though, hiding it by blinking and flicking her gaze around more*
Tera- Well then have a safe trip, ~she stops before leaving and says~ Just bring her back home alife. ~and then she walks away and disappears~
Dana: *as soon as she's gone Dana jumps forward and snatches a little person who's identity is hidden by a white hoodie and white jeans* Your supposed to stay!

????: *struggles away*

Sasha: *jumps in front of Dana in between Envy Harma and her* So what now? I can't believe I'm saying this but please, tell us what we can do to help this situation get sorted out, you know getting Misty out and everything,
Harma- Tomorrow we leave at 9:00 I have no idea how many day's were going to be gone but your all welcome to stay the night and we can show you around. There's nothing right no we can do until we get there.

GTG
Sasha: *nods the look in her eyes reflecting the absolute loyalty ad support she is but dosnt give away much more then that before turning away to glance back at Dana*

Dana: *grabs the person, or more like child, and picks it off the ground despite the kicks and shouts as it struggles*
Envy- what or who is that?
Dana: *she's about to respond when the kid gets away and runs away looking scared*

Sasha: Dana! Your scaring the shit out of her! *moves forward towards the kid who runs away again*
Harma- Um I'd be scared if someone was chasing me to,
Sasha: Exactly, *when the kid runs away from Sasha she bumps into Ryan*

????: *whirls around so quickly she ends up tripping herself and falls back barely catching herself on her elbows just in front of Envy*
Envy- ~she bends down and talks in a soft sweet voice~ Hey are you okay? There no need to be scared,
????: *her breathing is rough and choppy and the extreme fear that comes from her is unnatural while her strangley boney hands shake and tremble furiously on the ground next to her, she so off balenced and terrified she cant even make out any words*
Envy- What's wrong with her?
Sasha: We have no idea, *takes a step forward towards Envy and the kid*

????; *sees Sasha move and fidgets like shes gonna try to run again*

Sasha: *dosnt want to give chase again so backs away* Why is she scared of US? *says to Dana specifically*

Dana: *shrugs* She has to memory that she did when she was 9 so, she has no idea who we are, *looks over at Envy* From the looks of it its too bad you two didnt meet 6 years earllier,
Envy- What do you mean by that?

Harma- So she has no memory?
Dana: none whatsoever past her 9th birthday

Sasha: *creates a small gust of wind that knocks the kid's hood down*

????: *the girls isnt reaconizable at first, being unexplainably skinny. her eyes huge and wide with fear and her hair is thin and frail. she looks so destroyed, so unmistakably afraid and beaten down that you'd have to be looking for resemblance to know that it's just a much younger Izzy*
Envy- ~She looks confused and backs up a little and stands up~
Izzy: *she looks back up at Envy with a lank expression before turning away, hair over face and lifting the hood back on curling into a ball and looking around again with the same trembling, afraid emotion*

Sasha: so yeah, um, we sort of, yeah, found her, and um, yeah this'll be gone tomarrow, and she'll get her memory back, but until then, yeah...
Envy- Um okay?

Harma- Is she coming with us?
Sasha: Yep, i mean if thats okay? she wont be like this tomarrow,

Izzy: *shakily stands up and even though its obvious she isnt afraid of them anymore, the intense fear dosnt stop wafeing off of her and her hands never stop trembling*

Dana: Damn no wonder Izzy never told us about when she was a kid,
Harma- Well are all staying here tonight?
Ryan: If thats okay?
Envy- Yeah it's fine!

Harma- Everyone ready to go?
Alec: yep!

Darka: Yay! *its only half sarcastic*

Izzy: *looks back up at Envy with a little glint of somthing unknown in her eyes and her eyes ask the question ' can i hide behind you? '*
Harma- Don't get to exicited this place isn't all that great.

Envy- ~she gives a soft nod to her~
Darka: *shrugs* better then that weird forest

Izzy: *she moves closer to Envys side, she's so small her full heigth just barely reaches above Envy's hip and she stands next to her silently obviously not wanting Envy to change her mind by staying out of the way*
Harma- True. ~She begins to walk the way Tera went which is a long hall wall with arches that look into the gardens~
Ryan: *looks around* sure is pretty,
Envy- It's not always pretty,
Ryan: *raises an eyebrow prompting her to continue*
Envy- Ryan what your saying the darkness kingdom is pretty? It's a spell most likely.
Ryan: Somtimes even the darkest things will find its light, sure maybe its a spell, *shrugs*
Harma- A dark spell, confusion. ( she snaps her fingers and when she does the gardens turn into fields of dead flowers)
Ryan: darks spell? yes, Confusion? double yes,
(as they keep going the walk my one garden Alec should know in the middle of the field is a lonely scarlet rose with only four thorns left)
Alec: *he sees the rose and atares at it, so angry with himself, so completly overwhelmed by greif that he clenches his jaw and tenses himself*
Envy- That's Misty garden...
Alec: *stares at the single little rose wich only makes him tenser*