gioco di ruolo casuale The Wicked and the Weak

aNinnyMouse posted on Apr 11, 2012 at 05:40AM
Angels, Demons and Humans all have coexisted in this world, as physical manifestations, mortal and feeling creatures. When they die, their soul becomes lost in the spirit world, a universe within a universe, containing remnants of all that has ended physically in the many worlds that exist within this universe.

Two worlds have already ended and it is this realm that still holds strong, yet it is torn by war, such is the way of most worlds. For years demons and angels have battled, their reasons varying from power to religion. The angels have deemed the powers of the demons impure and degrading to the spirit world, while the demons simply seem content to battle, be it for survival, power, or their destructive nature but bloodlust is common among all living beings.

The humans, however, never being quite as in tune to the spirit world, the source of the strange powers both the angels and demons have, were stuck in between. For years they were enslaved by the demons, before the angels stepped in and banished the demons to the Barren grounds where there is scarce any food, the land is infertile, and there is nothing to be seen but bare white flat land, layered with snow and ice; A frozen purgatory.

Now the humans live in harmony with the angels, as the demons struggle for their sruvival. But how long will this last? How long before the demons retaliate? And are humans in a true alliance with the angels? Or is this a different kind of enslavement...

Edit: I believe there should be room for more than just three races here. Like elves werewolves, and the like but I mostly put thought into those main three and was very eager to start. Hopefully, we can develop more within the rp.

((Okay, I know I wasn't very good at setting this one up so, ask me any questions you have and I will explain the best I can. There is no set time period for this. So it can be modern, futuristic, medieval, etc... I may not be able to be on as much because I have other things to tend to. Sex is perfectly fine as long as the entire rp doesn't center around it.. it has to have at least a little bit of everything in it to keep it going. You don't have to post your profile, just have your character in mind and enjoy! Thanks!))
last edited on Apr 12, 2012 at 05:09AM

gioco di ruolo casuale 2232 risposte

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1501-1550 of 2232

più di un anno fa wolfmaster3000 said…
-Arkel gave another Devilish smirk- "thank you Captain you are dismissed. Report to the gate in one hours time I shall be awaiting your arivail." -Arkel stood up the gaurds opened the door and Arkel took his leave-
più di un anno fa Nathan-Croak said…
"Desmin," Finnick said lazily" Make sure the gaurds are on patrol. We don't want another infiltration do we?"

Garland squinted his eyes as he came to. The brightness of the snow hurt his eyes. He groaned and rolled over onto his bad shoulder and almost instantly he yelped out in pain.
-Desmin looked at Finnick and smiled- "of course sir" -he left the elf, and turned back to her- "Just take a rest in my room for now, we'll sort everything out in the morining" -Desmin ran off to the gym are where he took off his trench coat and T-shirt and took off his pants and put on gym shorts and begun lifting heavy weights-
più di un anno fa aNinnyMouse said…
((Haha not only does he have an assymetrical haircut and wears converse but he also lifts weights?? Can we say douchebag? >:D ))
( he's A espacey for 10 years he's still kind of weak, he needs his muscle mass )
più di un anno fa YugiohFanatic1 said…
Kin sighed and went to what she guessed was his room and laid down.
((He's a what?))
più di un anno fa Nevermore_ said…
( he's a telling you to post on art.)

Zoey went off to gather a couple people to go with her, but first, back to the bar for just one more drink.
last edited più di un anno fa
Giovanni was practically dead on the floor. He rarely drank ever. So it wasn't much of a surprise that he would have passed out so early. His wings were out spread and twitching, making it hard for some people to get to the bar.
Zoey shook her head when she saw him twitching on the floor. She nudged one of his wings with her foot while she waited on her drink.
"It's not for us. It's for the settlement. We are running low and we need demons to breed. We've become desperate enough to at our kin." The horned one said.

Vicus sighed. "A little snack wouldn't hurt, would it?"
Shadow groaned, "I don't care what te settlement needs, we need to eat. "
( the story behind Desmin is that he escaped a minor prison and was found by finnick, so he's rebuilding the Muscle mass he lost during his 10 year stay, he's a convict in the simplest term, he was prison bitch XD )

-Desmin was now at a punching bag where he was throwing punches and kick at it he had lost track of time and wiped the sweat off of himself and quickly showered and got dressed than made sure each Guard was at his post, Desmin smiled- "all seems well for once." -he walked down the long hall way-

-Arkel was in a simlair room where he had went to meet Zoey he was examining something it looked like a lot of maps around the Area, there was certain points circled he had a bunch what looked like to be Archaeological like angles around him they were bickering over something-
più di un anno fa Xarptic_Sojack said…
Fallax stuck his tongue out at the horned demon. "It's awake now. You can still enjoy it. Personally," his eyes narrowed and a cruel grin spread across his face, "I love it when they're alive and screaming as you take each flesh-rending bite from their useless, weak bodies."
last edited più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa YugiohFanatic1 said…
Kin slept peacefully.
"His heart is mine,"Vicus claimed.

Annabelle had be wandering for hours, lost in her mind. She stopped and looked up at the sky, envisioning the black that woul soon overshadow them.

Fallax chuckled. "By all means. I'm just fond of the femurs and legs."
((So isssssssssssss Xarptic gonna be in this??))
(Ugh...idk...What the heck would he even do? Nothing. He doesn't wander down the road looking for a home he already has. He doesn't need a job. He's not a demon. He has no need to join a rebellion. He'd be useless and nothing but filler.)
((Then... don't? I was just wondering because weneed more characters and you mentioned it. We need more races and more worldly problems. Don't we... this is slow going with the lack of active people.))
(It's just that he'd be useless. He wouldn't be doing anything to progress the plot since elves are "nonviolent" and whatnot. Plus, all he'd be doing, as far as the story and conflict goes, would be setting Fallax free (which you probably already have a plan for) and possibly causing some relationship issues.)
((Actually you just gave me an idea, so thanks. And I bet Fallax can just forget about his relationship with Izzy))
(...?)
Vicus fartred.

((I have no idea what to do until other people come on))
(Fine...I put X in...)
((Why? You don't have if yu don't want. I was thinking when this moves a little bit annabelle can try to set her fathr free and get everything fucked.))
(Totally read past the word "everything" and thought it said "and get fucked" =.=)
((Hahahahahasubliminalmessaging.))
(That gave me an idea XD Kind of along the same lines as the "Nora" plan was in Art of Magic. Get on chat.)
(lmao)

"ugh, don't do that when you're standing next to me.." Shadow said, taking a couple steps away from Vicus.
(Actually, I've got a busy day tomorrow. Need to go to sleep. Just message me.)
((Wh-what? With annabelle?? I can't :( meebo doesn't work on my phone. It crashes evurythang. Do you have aim? I hope you were talking to me and I'm not being an idiot.)) Vicus grinned. "I'd never, I don't even have those sort of bodily functions. That was clearly you, my dear."
(Yupperz. With Annabelle. He's crazy, remember? And it HAS been 10 years, so she looks nothing like how she did.)
Shadow Glared at him, arms folded over her chest. "you're an idiot."
((That's so fucked up it would be a perfect setup for some of my other plans.... This family... this such a beaitful family. There needs to be a family photo.))
(Is that a yes or a no...)
((Yes.))
(Okay. I'm going to sleep now.)
((Naaaaaathaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnn))
( Ninny you never responded to my mail, I love this song XD )
((Song? Oh yeah... I will.. eventually. ))
( yeah i'm listeing to five finger death punch the pride, well now it's meet the Monster )

-Arkel walked from his little study to meet Zoey at the gate-
(<3 Five Finger Death Punch.)

After getting her drink, and assembling three angels, she arrived at the gate to meet Arkel.
-Arkel arrived- "well captain i'm here to see you off and hand you these notes on the demon Desmin." -he handed Zoey a Stack of pappers- "fair well" -Arkel turned and the gate to the humans opened up- "good luck my dear captain"
Zoey took the papers but said nothing in return before taking off for the human territory, the three Angels she'd recruited for the mission following her.
-Desmin had went out for a stroll he liked it at night everything seemed peaceful, he didn't sleep most nights, he had unsettling fear always around him than he caught a wiff of something his face went from relaxed to seriouis and his head swung around his shoulders- " Angles" -he muttered to himself, he quickly ducked into an alley way and hid in the shadows, awiating them to fly by-
Annabelle's eyes widened as she felt something in the air, mixed with a horrible smell that sent her heart sinking. She started to jog back to her family. ((I hope you don't mind me putting them in the same town. I have nothing else to do with Anna))
( it'll give Desmin something to protect )

-Desmin pulled his Mask out from his coat pocket and put it on his face, to hide his Ideinty , Desmin sighed and climbed up the building awaiting the Angles-
Izzy still sat there holding Drake, leaning against the back of a building.

Zoey and the others landed not far from Desmin.
(do y'all wanna do the NPCs?)
( of course , mind you our first victuim is upon us )

-the on Angles Noticed the masked figure and Shot a Large Ball of Light at it, the light exploded the angle gave a cheer- "I got one!" -a Bolt of lighting Raced forward hitting the angle in the chest and he was shocked to death-

-the masked figure steped forward- "the fuck was that ?"