gioco di ruolo casuale The Wicked and the Weak

aNinnyMouse posted on Apr 11, 2012 at 05:40AM
Angels, Demons and Humans all have coexisted in this world, as physical manifestations, mortal and feeling creatures. When they die, their soul becomes lost in the spirit world, a universe within a universe, containing remnants of all that has ended physically in the many worlds that exist within this universe.

Two worlds have already ended and it is this realm that still holds strong, yet it is torn by war, such is the way of most worlds. For years demons and angels have battled, their reasons varying from power to religion. The angels have deemed the powers of the demons impure and degrading to the spirit world, while the demons simply seem content to battle, be it for survival, power, or their destructive nature but bloodlust is common among all living beings.

The humans, however, never being quite as in tune to the spirit world, the source of the strange powers both the angels and demons have, were stuck in between. For years they were enslaved by the demons, before the angels stepped in and banished the demons to the Barren grounds where there is scarce any food, the land is infertile, and there is nothing to be seen but bare white flat land, layered with snow and ice; A frozen purgatory.

Now the humans live in harmony with the angels, as the demons struggle for their sruvival. But how long will this last? How long before the demons retaliate? And are humans in a true alliance with the angels? Or is this a different kind of enslavement...

Edit: I believe there should be room for more than just three races here. Like elves werewolves, and the like but I mostly put thought into those main three and was very eager to start. Hopefully, we can develop more within the rp.

((Okay, I know I wasn't very good at setting this one up so, ask me any questions you have and I will explain the best I can. There is no set time period for this. So it can be modern, futuristic, medieval, etc... I may not be able to be on as much because I have other things to tend to. Sex is perfectly fine as long as the entire rp doesn't center around it.. it has to have at least a little bit of everything in it to keep it going. You don't have to post your profile, just have your character in mind and enjoy! Thanks!))
last edited on Apr 12, 2012 at 05:09AM

gioco di ruolo casuale 2232 risposte

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1301-1350 of 2232

più di un anno fa Nevermore_ said…
Shadow continued watching in silence.

"The guy who was in the position Arkel is in now. He had a sort of grudge against me."
più di un anno fa wolfmaster3000 said…
-Arkel frowned but he ate off of his plate- "how do you purpose I do that ?"
più di un anno fa aNinnyMouse said…
"And why should I tell you? The last thing we need are more starving, desperate demons." He stood up and dusted the snow from himself.
( skype Mollie ;P )
(not at the moment. I'm not even in bed yet lol)
( you should be :P )
(probably so, but i haven't even showered yet)
(HOP TO IT BITCH!!!! JK )

-Arkel looked up at Uriel with an odd look, Arkel new it was a battle not of strength but of will power and intllect if Arkel played his game right he'd be king if he played it wrong he could wind up dead, such is why the Garuds were there , incase his plans didn't work he'd Succeed her, A Majority of the Kingdom was on his side, he knew if he failed he'd become a fallen- "would a Kiss, make up for my Late Arrival?"
( I don't wanna ^_^)
( -strips you and kicks you in the bathroom- )
(wtf!)
(SHOWER, BTW i'm just gonna say Sarutobi and Sakura dieid there cool and all but not for this RP i'm adding a new charcter Named Desmin he's a Demon whose gonna be in Finnicks Resistance )
più di un anno fa Nathan-Croak said…
(( Cool with me..he could be second in comand or something..))
( alright i'll take that second in command postion )
(sounds cool, we definitely need mre than two active people in the resistance lol. And I'm going shower now.)
((If Garland can ever get out of that snow wasteland he'd join just to kill something because..you know..he went insane.))
(lmao, true that.

Michelle? Are you alive?)
((Fine, you have your skyping party but you're not invited to my all girl orgy!))

"Be careful around Arkel," Gio suddenly said. "He's been acting strange lately. I don't like it."

"Mmm..." Uriel carefully cut into the meat, neatly placed on her plate and smiled as she watched the red seep out on to the fine silver. "It will do for now, sir Arkel."
(but.. But I is not even skyping :( nor is I a lesbian...)

Zoey nodded, "I'm always careful around him. I don't trust him one bit."
-Arkel smiled he stood up and leaned over the table and kisses Uriel on the lips-
-Desmin was leaned on a wall with his mask on he wore one as well he felt he needed to hide himself, he smiled through his mask as Finnick and Issac came back, Desmin was fond of Issac they were bothing looking for some one but for different reasons, Desmin waved- "yo, you guys get lost?"
((Fuck you and your sexual preferences, now you are just negative invited. You're definitely not coming to any of my strictly no sexual slumber parties either.))

"I think you need to be more alert than ever, now. He is rising in power and fast, I know he has something up his sleeve."

Uriel turned her head at the last second, catching his kiss on the corner of her smug lips.
-Arkel smiled as he kissed back and it seemed passionate-

-a Angle beside Giovanni spoke- "General Gio, you know the Rumor of the Queen Liking Arkel more than just a friend and he wishes to wed her. " -the Angle took another swig from his drink- "some even say he wants to marry her kill her and rule as the Regent king"
((Nope, read again. Uriel simply doesn't play that way.))

Giovanni gave the man an incredulous stare as if he were speaking a dead language backwards, then he chugged the rest of the drink. "Who are you?" He said after shaking his head of the stomach-churning wave.
-The angle smiled- "names" -hiccup- "Jhonnathan General Giovanni" -the man gave a mostly drunk salute- "but those are just rumors"

-Arkel smiled- "why thank you for your forgiveness your Majesty shall we head back to your Sleeping chamber?" -Arkel didn't want to do anything but he knew talking with her would be best-
"Oh...why would we want to do that, Sir Arkel."

"Ah, yes. Glad to meet you Johnathan General Giovanni... Where did you get these rumors?"
-Jhonanthan looked around- "i'm a spy for the Queen to get information right now it's a battle of wits."

-from A far another Angle somewhere shot Jonathan in the head with a beam of light-

-Arkel looked around- "it's more private we can stand outside on your balcony and star gaze like you asked your majesty"
Isaac looked over at the voice of Desmin, then simply turned his head without responding.

Zoey listened in on the conversation. She was well aware of the fact that Arkel was after the queen as it was, in some circles, common knowledge. His "relationship" was in fact what she was referring to when she mentioned the man who was previously in his "position".
-Desmin sighed and walked after the two he was insantly by there side-
When Johnathan collapsed against the bar, Giovanni made a fast attempt of cleaning spilt alchohal from his uniform. "Obviously you've way too much to djjrinck... drink." He ordered a refill.

"Oh but the gaze is just as fine in the garden, why don't we go there?"
-Jhon wasn't breathing- ( he got shot )

-Arkel smiled- "of course" -he knelt down purposing his hand to hers in hopes she'd take it-
((Yeah and giovanni is getting tipsy and thought he was a crazy drunkard. He's not going to check his vitals. Would you if a crazy drunkard collapsed in the appropiate situation?)) She took his hand daintily, her hands gloved with white silk.
-Arkel gently lifted her up and the two walked to the Garden where they had a beautiful Veiw of the moon-
((Let's just assume Garland is doing whatever Garland does because I'm not sure where the other demons are))
Finnick sighed as he continued walking along with the crowd. An angel with a bright face and white wings bumped into him. The angel muttered apologies and tried to cover his face in vain. Finnick grabbed his wings with one hand and one of his swords with another. With little more than a slight grunt, Finnick cut off the wings of the young angel. The crowd seemed to freeze and with a snap of his fingers a man and a demon were in front of Finnick, restaining the man and carring him away.
-Desmin smirked under his own mask, he liked seeing the Angle in pain- "think of it as mercy really, he could of handed you to me" -Desmin chuckled-
Uriel dismissed the gaurds as they stepped outside. She knew she was walking on very thin ice at this point.
(Steven, Isaac isn't walking, he's sitting in the corner.)

Isaac watched the display with a mixture of disgust and wonder. If the angel was truly out to get them, by all means let him be punished, but what if he wasn't? Isaac knew nothing of the angels Finnick was 'dealing with' and was uncertain if his intentions were true.

Zoey looked over at the fallen man, "Is he alright?"
-Arkel found himself putting his arm around Uriels shoulder than moved it to her mid back where it rested- "the stars are beautiful aren't they my lady ?, we've known each other since we were childern almost."
"A spy..Honestly when will that stupid Arkel ever learn?It's a mock to my intelligence.." he kicked the angel and he was dragged away, screaming in pain as blood ran down his back.
( spy hasn't been sent yet )

((Doesn't have to be just one.. ))
( I guess :P , anywho I'm off to bed for the night , night guys ! )
"Hhmm?" Giovanni looked at Zoey with his head tilted back and a glass to his lips. He put the glass down. "I'm sure someone will take care of him, but what did you do when you were banished?"

"Hmm... we shared the battlefield. Our most glorious days."
( okay last post of the night )

-Arkel brought himself to one knee and pulled out a ring- "Uriel my most Beautiful Queen , will you be my wife and accept me as your king ?"
Uriel expected this. She had been expecting this for a while. She stared at the ring, analyzed it and said nothing.
Zoey shrugged, "I lived like a human basically. I met Isaac and we formed a sort of alliance, helped each other find food and shelter and not get killed. It really wasn't anything that interesting or exciting, it was pretty awful most of the time." She stared into her almost empty glass as she spoke.
Giovanni, held his glass and swirled it around a bit. "Isaac?"
"Yea, Isaac. The guy who was helping us that day until you had him arrested," she said before finished off what was left in her glass and ordering another one.
crying
(((Waaaaaaaah I want to continue art of magic... waaaaaaaaah!)) Giovanni was already on his third. He squinted to her, trying hard to recall.
"It was about ten years ago, I can't lame you for not remembering.." Zoey said with a sigh at the look on his face.