gioco di ruolo casuale The Wicked and the Weak

aNinnyMouse posted on Apr 11, 2012 at 05:40AM
Angels, Demons and Humans all have coexisted in this world, as physical manifestations, mortal and feeling creatures. When they die, their soul becomes lost in the spirit world, a universe within a universe, containing remnants of all that has ended physically in the many worlds that exist within this universe.

Two worlds have already ended and it is this realm that still holds strong, yet it is torn by war, such is the way of most worlds. For years demons and angels have battled, their reasons varying from power to religion. The angels have deemed the powers of the demons impure and degrading to the spirit world, while the demons simply seem content to battle, be it for survival, power, or their destructive nature but bloodlust is common among all living beings.

The humans, however, never being quite as in tune to the spirit world, the source of the strange powers both the angels and demons have, were stuck in between. For years they were enslaved by the demons, before the angels stepped in and banished the demons to the Barren grounds where there is scarce any food, the land is infertile, and there is nothing to be seen but bare white flat land, layered with snow and ice; A frozen purgatory.

Now the humans live in harmony with the angels, as the demons struggle for their sruvival. But how long will this last? How long before the demons retaliate? And are humans in a true alliance with the angels? Or is this a different kind of enslavement...

Edit: I believe there should be room for more than just three races here. Like elves werewolves, and the like but I mostly put thought into those main three and was very eager to start. Hopefully, we can develop more within the rp.

((Okay, I know I wasn't very good at setting this one up so, ask me any questions you have and I will explain the best I can. There is no set time period for this. So it can be modern, futuristic, medieval, etc... I may not be able to be on as much because I have other things to tend to. Sex is perfectly fine as long as the entire rp doesn't center around it.. it has to have at least a little bit of everything in it to keep it going. You don't have to post your profile, just have your character in mind and enjoy! Thanks!))
last edited on Apr 12, 2012 at 05:09AM

gioco di ruolo casuale 2232 risposte

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 2201-2232 of 2232

più di un anno fa Nevermore_ said…
( i don't really no. I shall try)
(WOAH I just got a thousand messages from you nin!)
più di un anno fa aNinnyMouse said…
((So umm.... yeah... apparently it wasn't sending... t my knowledge O_O umm... I'm not creepy.. Nope not at all.))
più di un anno fa wolfmaster3000 said…
-Arkel's Wing Molded back into a healthy strong wing Arkel scream as the healing process happend Arkels hand returned to normal his skin crawled in a odd fashion as though it was to mutate but than nothing happend Arkel only vomited once more, before standing up and cracking his back he looked healthy the blue liquid had healed him- "perfect I can feel my power rising right now." -Went to go Strike but a Wall of ice got in his way His eye's widend with and he became even more angry than he had already been and sure enough Desmin was upside down right in Arkels face-

(lol, well it didn't send til i opened it and sent hello but then they all came through. and nah, you aren't creepy at all. or i didn't get the creepy messages at least.)
( Mollie let's skype :P )
((Fucking god, I just had an epic gory battle with my phone. There were many casualties..))

"Mara, this is Fallax," Vicus proudly introduced. "Melefane you already know Fallax. Good now let's get this over with." Mara gave a shallow curtsy to the newcomer.

"Welcome," she said.
più di un anno fa Xarptic_Sojack said…
Fallax gave a gruff, "M-hm," and continued staring off with his arms crossed.
( I would but you seem to no longer be online.)

Zoey and Isaac would do something right now but, as they were now separated from Arkel by the ice wall, they simply watched.

Shadow looked at Fallax expectantly.

"Should we go out there and help?" Nyx asked Rudolphe.
(Herro...?)
(don't look at me.)
(Not looking at you.)
(lmfao XD )
last edited più di un anno fa
(lulz)
((It's right cuz it's always me. .Y.))
-Desmin Completed his flip Landing on one knee he brought both his hands back- "going up" -and thrusted them forward and a pulse of wind knocked arkel off Balance Desmin spun up and water formed at his two hands again thrusting his hands forward as Arkel was sprayed with water and frozen in place he than lowered the ice wall between Zoey & Issac- "let's go NOW , I don't know how long he'll be frozen like this his power rose a bunch while I was on my way here, what did you guys do to him?" -Desmin smirked a little at his humor-
più di un anno fa Nathan-Croak said…
((Sorry I haven't been on lately. What's happened so far ?))
( Arkel's gone bat shit Crazy , Issac and Zoey tryed fighting him but didn't really do much and now Desmin is telling them to GTFO from where they are , that's about all I know )
((Then what about Anne and Izzy ? And did Desmin notice Gio's disappearance ?))
((Yeah what about Annabelle and Izzy O_O and Desmind is pissed about Gio's disappearnace. He blamed Zoey.))
Finnick threw Gio harshly against a smooth rock. He drew out his swords and began to poke the weakened angel." Are you still alive ?"
"is now really the time for jokes?" Isaac said with slight aggravation, "we'll explain what happened later."

"Where is it exactly that we're "going"?" Zoey asked.
-Desmin Smirked- "Up!" -Desmin Slammed his feet firmly in the ground and the earth Rumbled as the ground they were standing on Shot up and hole formed above them the Pilliar fit perfectly- "were going to the Second Head Quarters we have I had Severts of my Own, I always thought there was something off about Finnick and So I made another under ground base a few miles off of here, Everyone should be there by now. Let's hurry." -Desmin Took off flying through the air-

-The Ice Arkel was in Shattered Arkel Yelled With Anger as he was Dripping wet his wings were heavy from the Lquid but he mustered up enough strength to Sky Rocket through the ground Launching Towards The Sky in Furry-
Zoey would have fallen off of the pillar had Isaac not grabbed her arm at the right moment.
"A little warning next time would be nice!" Zoey glared at Desmin.
-Desmin looked up and grunted- "now's Not the Time, I should Kill you!, but We need to deal with that." -Desmin pointed to Arkel who had been flaoting above them his eye's looked insane and he was Growling with each breath- "I"ll kill you all!!!" -Arkel shouted bitterily to the people below him-
"Kill me?! I'm not the one who injected him with fucking demon and angel blood! I was just helping!"
-Arkel rubbed his chin acting as though he was calm once more he than shouted down to Desmin and the others- "where is Giovanni?"

-Desmin quickly thought of a plan he knew Arkel didn't know that Giovanni was A wall Desmin smirked- "I Killed him he didn't want to co-operate with me so he met A unfortuante End . Should of heard him Squeal like a Pig you would of been proud of your Brother Arkel."

-Arkel's Mood and overall Aura changed from insanity to Rage an Aura Exploded around his Body as Arkel gave a Scream of Rage as the once pure Light now Turning Black Surounded his Blade and body as Arkel landed the ground benath shattered because of the pressure of his Aura-

-Desmin smiled- "get ready you two, This is gonna be fun."
"Fun?! we're trying to get away from this guy! Why anger him?!" Zoey was furious at this point, Desmin was obviously an idiot.
(So...I assume Nin's not going to post...)
(i have no idea... I need either her or Steven and i forgot to yell at Steven on skype and he just went to bed...)
(((DID HE ADD ME???))
(I'll take that post as a confirmation to my previous assumption...and take it as a perfect time to bid my farewell.)