gioco di ruolo casuale The Wicked and the Weak

aNinnyMouse posted on Apr 11, 2012 at 05:40AM
Angels, Demons and Humans all have coexisted in this world, as physical manifestations, mortal and feeling creatures. When they die, their soul becomes lost in the spirit world, a universe within a universe, containing remnants of all that has ended physically in the many worlds that exist within this universe.

Two worlds have already ended and it is this realm that still holds strong, yet it is torn by war, such is the way of most worlds. For years demons and angels have battled, their reasons varying from power to religion. The angels have deemed the powers of the demons impure and degrading to the spirit world, while the demons simply seem content to battle, be it for survival, power, or their destructive nature but bloodlust is common among all living beings.

The humans, however, never being quite as in tune to the spirit world, the source of the strange powers both the angels and demons have, were stuck in between. For years they were enslaved by the demons, before the angels stepped in and banished the demons to the Barren grounds where there is scarce any food, the land is infertile, and there is nothing to be seen but bare white flat land, layered with snow and ice; A frozen purgatory.

Now the humans live in harmony with the angels, as the demons struggle for their sruvival. But how long will this last? How long before the demons retaliate? And are humans in a true alliance with the angels? Or is this a different kind of enslavement...

Edit: I believe there should be room for more than just three races here. Like elves werewolves, and the like but I mostly put thought into those main three and was very eager to start. Hopefully, we can develop more within the rp.

((Okay, I know I wasn't very good at setting this one up so, ask me any questions you have and I will explain the best I can. There is no set time period for this. So it can be modern, futuristic, medieval, etc... I may not be able to be on as much because I have other things to tend to. Sex is perfectly fine as long as the entire rp doesn't center around it.. it has to have at least a little bit of everything in it to keep it going. You don't have to post your profile, just have your character in mind and enjoy! Thanks!))
last edited on Apr 12, 2012 at 05:09AM

gioco di ruolo casuale 2232 risposte

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1001-1050 of 2232

più di un anno fa Xarptic_Sojack said…
He laid there, waiting to be moved to the next place.
più di un anno fa Nathan-Croak said…
Finnick kicked an angel that was tugging on his wings "Cut it out Micheal !" he complained.
più di un anno fa Nevermore_ said…
(why was Finnick arrested anyway? I thought by Ninny's post that it was just Garland and Isaac and Fallax..)
"Giovanni," the demon said lowly. "Are we there...?"
più di un anno fa aNinnyMouse said…
((He was arrested for being friends with Garland and refusing to fight. He should have had Zoey arrested too but he shows some favoritism towards her.))
Gio eyed Zoey for a bit longer, then stepped over to drag Garland to his feet. He avoided Fallax entirely.
Giovanni froze at the sound of his name. "Yes," He replied. "We are just outside the gates. It won't be much longer..."
(ah, okay I understand now, Thanks ^_^)

Zoey stayed exactly where she was with Isaac. Another angel of little to no importance stayed as well to make sure she didn't try and set the demon free.
Garland mumbled a bit before standing on his own. He shot Gio a glare filled with pure hatred. "Thanks.."

Finnick stomped on Micheal as he fell to the ground from the kick.
Many of the angels drew their weapons, trying to restrain Finnick from causing any further damage. Giovanni didn't respond to Garland. He simply started to drag him towards the gates.
Finnick rolled his eyes and gave the angel a strong kick to the head before following Gio and Garland, who was swearing repeatedly. "Seems I was right about this place .." he sighed.
It took a handful of angels to try and lift Fallax to his feet as well.

Annabelle stayed in her arms, afraid to speak as her may come out as nothing but a whimper.
Zoey continued waiting where she was with Isaac and the one other angel.

Izzy held her daughter close and softly rocked her children, "It'll all be okay," She said again in a whisper, though this time it was more for her own benefit than anything.
((I thought finnick had one arm free or do you have plans for that later?))
((yup yup))
((Going to bed... Niiigghhht))
(same here, my movie's over, night!)
più di un anno fa wolfmaster3000 said…
( so intesne stuff )
Fallax walked uneasily along what felt like a path to what he hoped would be the tower.
((Sorry for shoving arkel out the window. We all really wanted to keep moving))
(yea and I mean it's not like much happened. They arrived at the gates, fallax is crying, finnicks resisting, and zoey requested to stay behind to have a word with Isaac While the others went in and an NPC is staying with them. )
last edited più di un anno fa
((So arkel can still do stuff!))
(exactly. I mean it looks like we did a lot but we really didn't lol)
(Yupperz. We can say he's still with Fallax)
( I wasn't saying that as a rude jester I actually meant it XD , the last few pages were pretty intense )
( anyone there )
(I am)
(I typically don't respond unless it's attached to an RP post. Speaking of which, I assume Arkel is still with Fallax, as he was supposed to be when they left and it would only make since to be since they just landed.)
( yeah sure , i'll do that :) )

-Arkel watched as more Angels landed with what looked like Carriages and, Demons chained to one another they all looked beatend and broken,Arkel smiled as one of the Angels bowed before him- "General Arkel we've brought back what we could find to the portal as you ordered us." -Arkel turned toward the Angelic Captains and said in a rather perked up tone of voice- "are there anymore demons to be shipped off ?"
( -_- )
(... I'm just waiting for everyone to get away from the gates so I can execute my plan)
((I was only apologizing cause I felt bad. Not cause of your remark. Aannnd I am slightly confused by your post. Where is it at, and what portal are they talking about? Are they all near the gates? Is that where this is?))
(Fallax is laid down in front of the gates, reluctant to move anymore. Arkel's supposed to be there because he was supposed to be bringing him to the tower.)
( yes he is )
(I AM THE BANANA KING!! FEAR ME AND BRING TO ME ALL OF YOUR SAND AND SHINY OBJECTS! I REQUIRE THEM TO SACRIFICE TO THE FLYING SPAGHETTI MONSTER!!!!! OBEY YOUR KING!! BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!)
(Dude... Don't disrespect the church of the flying spaghetti monster... they WILL kill you.)
(...........I'm bored..............)
(lmao, I know)
(GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­APE­NIS­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAH­!!!­)
(penis xD)
(GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRVAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAG­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAI­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­ANA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AOA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAF­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­DAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­OAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AOA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­MAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AA!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­)
( -master bates- )
(OH MAH FRACKIN' GAWD!! SOMEBODY POST!!!!!!!!!)
(if you're gonna masterbate you could at least spell it right... It's only one word.. you aren't bating a master, you're loving yourself.)
(*Faceknife* I'm going to sleep.)
((Masturbate*)) Giovanni dragged Garland forth. "I do... three for the barren and one for the tower."
Fallax swallowed. "I get the tower, right?" he asked the angel. "The barren is too easy to escape from..."
-Arkel nodded at his brother,- "Very well I shall proceed ahead I only have about 5 minutes worth in my Human bonds for now" -Arkel walked to the gate and placed his palm in a pannel in witch the massive Gate opened up and a Dark purplish black void was seen- "place the demons within here than we proceed home."
((Alllll of them? And the gates were supposed to be to their home.))
Fallax heard the portal open to the barren(?) and he sighed. "I may be tied up, but that doesn't mean you should just ignore me...I did ask a question, Arkel." He had addressed the Angel directly, a sign that he considered him of either an equal or lower rank than himself.
( yeah you have to drop them off first , i'm assuming the wasteland and tower are in the same place )

-Arkel turned toward the Angelic army , Arkel looked Frail and weak- "we sort the demons out between the Tower and the Wasteland upon our Arrival." -Arkel almost collpased he had been in the human world for too long- "Upon entering our home land, Report to Captain Giovanni or Captain Zoey, I will be at my home if I am needed, Now Let's MOVE OUT!" -Arkel turned towards the gates and the angels begun to move forward demons in hand as they entered the portal-