gioco di ruolo casuale The Wicked and the Weak

aNinnyMouse posted on Apr 11, 2012 at 05:40AM
Angels, Demons and Humans all have coexisted in this world, as physical manifestations, mortal and feeling creatures. When they die, their soul becomes lost in the spirit world, a universe within a universe, containing remnants of all that has ended physically in the many worlds that exist within this universe.

Two worlds have already ended and it is this realm that still holds strong, yet it is torn by war, such is the way of most worlds. For years demons and angels have battled, their reasons varying from power to religion. The angels have deemed the powers of the demons impure and degrading to the spirit world, while the demons simply seem content to battle, be it for survival, power, or their destructive nature but bloodlust is common among all living beings.

The humans, however, never being quite as in tune to the spirit world, the source of the strange powers both the angels and demons have, were stuck in between. For years they were enslaved by the demons, before the angels stepped in and banished the demons to the Barren grounds where there is scarce any food, the land is infertile, and there is nothing to be seen but bare white flat land, layered with snow and ice; A frozen purgatory.

Now the humans live in harmony with the angels, as the demons struggle for their sruvival. But how long will this last? How long before the demons retaliate? And are humans in a true alliance with the angels? Or is this a different kind of enslavement...

Edit: I believe there should be room for more than just three races here. Like elves werewolves, and the like but I mostly put thought into those main three and was very eager to start. Hopefully, we can develop more within the rp.

((Okay, I know I wasn't very good at setting this one up so, ask me any questions you have and I will explain the best I can. There is no set time period for this. So it can be modern, futuristic, medieval, etc... I may not be able to be on as much because I have other things to tend to. Sex is perfectly fine as long as the entire rp doesn't center around it.. it has to have at least a little bit of everything in it to keep it going. You don't have to post your profile, just have your character in mind and enjoy! Thanks!))
last edited on Apr 12, 2012 at 05:09AM

gioco di ruolo casuale 2232 risposte

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 851-900 of 2232

più di un anno fa aNinnyMouse said…
((Gio wants to kill Fallax. Fallax is tryin.g to reason but Gio is both in denial and very ignorant and so refuses to listen. Tpandora, Sarutobi and Arkel fought outiside. Arkel won and came bac to the house, concerned over Gio's health and now won't enter the house. Gio commanded the angels to charge, after having his sword pinned. ))
più di un anno fa Nathan-Croak said…
Finnick didn't even attempt to move.
((Did I fuck this up?))
più di un anno fa Nevermore_ said…
(of course not. I've just been busy, idk why everyone else's problem is.)

Zoey also charged at Fallax.
((I just don't what to make Finnick do.))
più di un anno fa -Soul-Smasher- said…
(I'm not going to be on much in the next 2 hours. Not that that affects anyone or anything. XD)
((Finnick is fine. What you're doing is fine, Nathan. You could probably be able to use him more after the fight))
più di un anno fa Ria090 said…
(I was wondering if it is OK that I can join?)
last edited più di un anno fa
((Yeah of course you can! It's a little far in but we can help you out :D))
(Thanks. I'll make a profile soon. :))
più di un anno fa Xarptic_Sojack said…
Fallax blurred from sight once more, the heavy weight of his 8 1/2 foot, highly muscular form lifting from the blade. Blood splattered out from most of the angel's feet. Not anything truly damaging. Merely puncture wounds the size of nails through each of their feet. All except for Zoey, whom he now stood behind. "I don't want to fight. I just want to talk, and I'm not going to let you break me of that."
(Heres my profile:)

Sail
Angel
Sail has straight light blonde hair that layers down to the end of her rib-cage, and has straight across bangs. Pale skin, and green eyes.
Sail isn't the strongest angel out there, but she is certainly not the weakest. She doesn't completely believe in what the angels are doing, but will go along with it. All in all, she just wants peace. Sail is quite, and only speaks out to stop fights or to state opinion. 
Sokme of the angels flew up in alarm of the shattered sword, slamming into the cieling and overturning furniture. The angels closes to the sword fled back, but the others ran towards Fallax with their spears and swords though the were slowed some.
(Sooo...what's going on, and what should I know?
Garland came crashing into the house. He stopped and looked around.Once his eyes rested on Fallax, his jaw dropped.

Finnick glared at Garland, trying to signal him to leave without showing anyone that he was affiliated with the demon.
Fallax sighed heavily. "How many times must I repeat myself." Instead of blurring out of the way, he kept him movements at a normal speed to show that they weren't going to touch him. He weaved and dodged around their blades and spears, moving fluidly at points and sharp at others, until he made it back over to Gio. "So...are you ready now, too?"
((Well, there's a human city plagued with angels who are committing demon genocide. Gio is captain of a brigade which is now battling Fallax the ex-general ouf hell's army, though Hell collapsed yeaaaaaars ago, in Fallax's family's house. Izzy a, Annabelle and Drake (Fallax's family) are all hiding in the basement with Sakura a ten year old demon girl who inadvertently lead the angels to them. Arkel, gio's brother, just got finished with the nearly slaying of the demon Sarutobi, Sakura's sensei, and Pandora, a you mischevious demon girl who came in at thewrong time. Sarutboi, who is now dying, has informed Pandora of the little Sakura and now Pandora is searching for her. Zoey is a member of Gio's brigade and is helping him with battling Fallax while fallax is simply trying to reason witht them. Finnick on the other hand has been incredibly useless to Gio as he refuses to fight any war and it's a wonder he's still there. ))
(Okay, thanks. Now I just have to find a way to get into the story..)
Gio got back to his feet. "There is no time for talk." He was gripping the sword once again, but he did not bother to attac. There had to be some way to wear this beast down. Just watching him practically glide through his men's attack untouched made Gio feel ill.
(Let me try this...)

The demon lurched forward, claws about to dig into Sail's face. She moved her head to the side, the claws just grazing her cheek, then kicked the demon in the stomach, sending it off of her. Blood poured out of Sail's arm, where the demon had sunk it's claws into her skin earlier. It was a small slash, but was deep. The demon picked itself off the street and jumped at her again. Sail grabed it by the neck (This demon was particularly short.) and sent a beam of bright light into it. The demon's blood slid through Sail's fingers as it was sent to the frozen wasteland. When all was said and done, Sail walked away from the smashed street, holding her bleeding arm.
The demon sighed heavily. "Why not?" he asked of the angelic commander. "I've proven that I don't want to fight and that I will not fight back."
"Gio , your men are dying.." Finnick added.

Garland, midst of confusion, found himself standing next to Finnick, nodding in approval.
((Nuh-uh. They just got aching feet now. Sort of disappointed by the lack of fight D: SHOW MUST GOO ONNNN... )) Gio glared at the demon in the eye. "I was given my orders and I will not return empty handed." Gio held up a hand to his men. "Speak, then if nothing else can be done."
(I spent a good 30-40 mintues reading most of the posts. Lol.)

Wandering the streets, Sail wasn't sure where to go. She knew that there was a house full of Angels just out of town, but didn't want to distrurb whatever must be happening there. Because, she also heard the most powerful demon known was also there. The bleeding had lightened in her arm, and she wrapped it up with fabric she tore from a flag. Maybe by the time I arrive there, business will be done. Sail thinks. Then starts walking down the gravel road.
He let out a heavy sigh, pleased by the progress he had finally made. "I understand that there are things in my past that make me a target other than my origins. And, despite the fact that I've done nothing in the past 157 years to bring any sort of focus to myself nor cause any alarm, I know that what's happened has still happened and can't be erased." The demon looked him dead in the eyes back. "But those childeren in there have done nothing! The baby can't even stand, and the girl...my baby girl...she doesn't know anything other than she's a demon!" He swallowed back an ectensive outburst and kept himself on point. "So...my propsition...is to take me and leave them alone for the rest of eternity. I will go without any hesitation or resistance. Just swear to me by the life of your Queen that you won't touch a hair on them...Neither the children nor the woman..."
((Aaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­!)) Giovanni's eyes grew wide. "They're your children?! The offspring of ademon an human female?" He glanced at the door that lead down to the basement. "How can we be sure that this is true... That you will surrender pacefully?"
Finnick shot an icy glare at Gio as a sharp growl escaped his chest. He started to walk foward, not sure what he was going to do ,but Garland grabbed his wrist and gave him a reaproachful gaze."It's no use sending us both away."
"It's the lives of my wife and children we're talking about. If you think I would risk them, then you're more retarded than I thought..."
più di un anno fa wolfmaster3000 said…
( IDK if I'll be able to fight with people's charcters today i'm feeling rather angry and I may slip up and end up God modding or something stupid I'd rather not do something like that I don't wanna ruin this RP i'll post something tomrrow )
Pandora ran to she could see a house up ahead. And, see a figure walking to it, she could see it was a girl. Pandora ran up to the her. "What are you doing out here?" She asks.
Sail could tell this was no human, nor Angel. "I was wondering the same, demon." Sail says. Her hand shoots to the demon's neck. "Now, why are you headed to that house?"
"Great, another angel." Pandora complains. Her nails turn to claws and she rakes them down the Angel's wrist, then with the other claw she swipes at the Angel's face.
Sail drops the demon, wincing in pain at her bleeding wrist. In the processes, she dodges the other set of claws. She kicks the demon in the chest, sending it to the ground. "I'm for peace but I'll kill a demon if I have to." Sail says, gripping her bleeding wrist with the other hand.
Giovanni side-glanced at Finnick. So he was on the demons' side as well. He will have to handle both Finnikc and the newcomer later. For now, he turned his attention to Fallax.

There was no way he could gaurantee anything that Fallax asked for. There were too many witnesses in the room, now knowing of the children's existence. They would never be left alone, but it was Fallax that Gio wanted he didn't care about anything else. "Very well then..." Giovanni said. "Restrain him. All of them," He motioned to Garland and Isaac. "Traitors are treated no differently, " He said coldly towards Fiinick.
Fallax closed his eyes and lowered his head down, whether in respect or shame was unsure. "So, they won't get hurt, right?" he reassured, standing there as the collar, chains, and other restraints, consisting of shackles, leather belts, and metal rings to hold his arms to his back and give his legs little room to move, were placed on him. He then saw a set of large hooks. His heart dropped at the memory and he knew exactly what they were for. The angels folded his wings in and pierced them with the enormous metal hooks, holding them together and immobile. Fallax yelled out in pain. "F-Fuck..." A mask was then quickly placed on him. It resembled a black gasmask without eye holes or lenses to view from. It was just like Xarptic's seal all over again. Unable to see...unable to move...
(This is short.)

Pandora jumps back up. "What really makes me mad, is that angels think they are 'so good' and 'so nice'. You guys are just kill-joys." Pandora says, and jumps at the angel.
Sail kicks her again, sending the demon flying into the yard of the house only a a few yards away. "We are not 'kill-joys'! We relieved the humans from enslavement because of your kind." Sail ran at the demon, pulling her knife out. "Stopping evil and ruining joy are two different things." 
(Just saying, they didn't enslave the humans. They were forced out of Hell when it collapsed and so were stuck in the human world. It's been said a few times but it didn't really seem like something that'd happen to me. They're home was destroyed so they were forced out into the world of the living and are now being hunted, more or less, for not being in Hell.)
(It said up in the description: "For years they were enslaved by demons." So I just thought..)
(Curses! She edited again!!! >.<)
((Hold up now, xarp. This is my roleplay nd that is not at all how the plot was written. Now you're kind of overly viictimizing the demons ad villifying the angels. I wanted this to be where there are both "good" demons and "evil" angels. Let's face it, demons are more powerful than humans and that's bound to result in something like enslavement and oppression. So yes, a lot of the demons have enslaved humans but the angels are no better, they are slaughtering deons not really because of the human things but mostly because of the difference in belief, though the anges may not believe that. ))
((Wait a minute. That was there when I started... I thhink.... I am pretty sure. Yes. O_o))
(That's kinda why I said Sail doesn't really beileve in the Angel's just killing demon's, but will go along with it to stay out of trouble. Abd all this plot debate is confusing.)
((Sorryyyyyyyyyy either way))
(Lol. XD Gtg. :( )

Pandora jumped up and clawed at the angel again.
((God, my typing is terrrrrible.)) "Yes, I promise." Giovanni said. His wings seeed to droop behind him like deadweight.
Finnick growled as he, along with Garland and Fallax were chained. Fortunately unlike Fallax, their wings weren't peirced by metal hooks, and their faces weren't covered. Finnick stared at the angel who put the locks on him deeply in the eyes. He found it amusing that the angel couldn't return the stare

Garland again nodded at Finnick approvingly. "Finnick I'm sorry, I should've-"
"Save it.." Finnick interupted, rolling his eyes.
Then, the last restraints were put on. His tail was strapped to the back of his left leg and the same was done to his wings, thick leather belts holding them uncomfortably tight with the hooks in them to his back. "Are we ready to go?" he asked lowly.
(Well, The only person I am conversing with in the RP is leaving. So I will have to go too till she replies. :\)
(Ni~nny~! I shall threaten you with huggggggggzzzzzzzz!!!)