gioco di ruolo casuale The Wicked and the Weak

aNinnyMouse posted on Apr 11, 2012 at 05:40AM
Angels, Demons and Humans all have coexisted in this world, as physical manifestations, mortal and feeling creatures. When they die, their soul becomes lost in the spirit world, a universe within a universe, containing remnants of all that has ended physically in the many worlds that exist within this universe.

Two worlds have already ended and it is this realm that still holds strong, yet it is torn by war, such is the way of most worlds. For years demons and angels have battled, their reasons varying from power to religion. The angels have deemed the powers of the demons impure and degrading to the spirit world, while the demons simply seem content to battle, be it for survival, power, or their destructive nature but bloodlust is common among all living beings.

The humans, however, never being quite as in tune to the spirit world, the source of the strange powers both the angels and demons have, were stuck in between. For years they were enslaved by the demons, before the angels stepped in and banished the demons to the Barren grounds where there is scarce any food, the land is infertile, and there is nothing to be seen but bare white flat land, layered with snow and ice; A frozen purgatory.

Now the humans live in harmony with the angels, as the demons struggle for their sruvival. But how long will this last? How long before the demons retaliate? And are humans in a true alliance with the angels? Or is this a different kind of enslavement...

Edit: I believe there should be room for more than just three races here. Like elves werewolves, and the like but I mostly put thought into those main three and was very eager to start. Hopefully, we can develop more within the rp.

((Okay, I know I wasn't very good at setting this one up so, ask me any questions you have and I will explain the best I can. There is no set time period for this. So it can be modern, futuristic, medieval, etc... I may not be able to be on as much because I have other things to tend to. Sex is perfectly fine as long as the entire rp doesn't center around it.. it has to have at least a little bit of everything in it to keep it going. You don't have to post your profile, just have your character in mind and enjoy! Thanks!))
last edited on Apr 12, 2012 at 05:09AM

gioco di ruolo casuale 2232 risposte

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 751-800 of 2232

più di un anno fa -Soul-Smasher- said…
(That's helpful. XD)
più di un anno fa Xarptic_Sojack said…
(Best thing to do is skim and scan over it while you wait)
più di un anno fa Nathan-Croak said…
((Eh.. everyone's at Fallax's house..his family, along with Sakura are in the basement? All the angels, and Isaac are upstairs along with Fallax.. or at least that's what I think is going on.. these things get rather troublesome to follow :P))

Finnick chuckled sarcastically."Keep this civil ?" He gripped his swords tightly in his hands whitening his knuckles. "There will be no winners, only losers."
(K.)
He shot his obsidian eyes in the direction of the one who spoke. "Civility is a possibility that you have clearly forgotten about. Just be quiet and think for a moment before jumping to any rash decisions. The situation before us all can be talked through and an agreement can be made without anyone being attacked..."
(Is there info about Angels and Demons I should know?)

Pandora walks through the streets, hands in her pockets. Dressed in her usual attire of grey skinny jeans, black jean jacket with half sleeves, blood-red tank top, and black flats. One thing she must look out for: Angels. As of now she isn't causing trouble, but Angels will banish any demon they see, so Pandora must hide in the shadows. As she slipped through the streets, she heard loud talking in one of the houses...
last edited più di un anno fa
(No godmodding. But that's more of a general character rule. OH, another general character rule is that Fallax, my OC, is the most powerful any character can get. He sets the limit XD Not saying that I'm going to juice him up now. He's just well under control with his power lol BTW. The house is NOT in the city and the only reason Fallax didn't kill the angels is because he doesn't want to give them any reason to put him away. The only reason he didn't try to kill the other two that entered the house was because Izzy and the kids were there. In other words, Fallax WILL attack to kill if she enters the house.)
più di un anno fa wolfmaster3000 said…
( naah I got a plan for our new friend, if are friend is at fallax's house )

-Arkel noticed the demon sneaking bye and smirked- "well hello little one" -Arkel stood up with the unconcuis Sarutobi under his arm- "and who might you be?" -Arkel gave a look of insanity-
(Any powers the two races have that I should know about? And, Is Fallax a demon? I'm guessing that.)
((Demons are being hunted down by angels to be sent to a frozen prision for eternity..I think ?))

Finnick glared at he demon. He was tempted to try and kill him right away but he fear that might not be possible."If it were only that easy.." he sighed , thinking of Garland.
( yes Fallax is a demon, yes you can have powers, and Naturally i'm assuming each has heightend strength blah blah you know how it is, although the angels in this have a keen sense of smell )
Pandora stepped out into the street, looking at the shadows caster on the blinds. It seemed to be two people fighting. A man and a women. The man was telling at the women, but Pandora couldn't understand what he is yelling excatly...Pandora runs up and climbs the wooden beams of the house, the throwing herself up onto the window sill. She tries listening.
-Arkel once again looking at Pandora rose his voice this time- "and who are you demon ?" -Arkel's face was one of confusion this time, as he slowly stepped forward carrying another demon under his arm-
(Just to set things straight, who's a demon and who's a angel. I know Fallax is a demon.. Sorry for all the questions. I just don't want to get anything wrong. XD)
(Also, what are demons' weeknesses and angels' weeknesses?)
Pandora whirled around, then jumped off the window sill, landing on her feet. "Who wants to know..?" She asks.
( it's all good my charcter Arkel is an Angel but is as strong as Fallax more or less, my other charcter Sarutobi is a Demon, and Sakura is also a demon she's also has the Apperance of a 10 year old girl )
(Okay. NowI know who is what. XD)
(It's not a frozen prison lol just a really tall tower)
Fallax felt Finnick's change in attitude and remained calm. "It can be," he replied. "I'm willing to negotiate. There's no need for all of this killing when there's at least one logical being on either side of the fight."
(No. Not more. Just less XDD)
( i'll let the others explain who they are XD )

-Arkel stepped forward once more- "why would I talk to such flith?" -Arkel was insalted by the demons remark, he unsheathed his sword, he dropped the demon in his hand- "Sorry but I don't introdouce my self to trash or the common riff Raff"
(Any weaknesses I should know about...?)

The wind shifts, blowing Pandora's jet black hair back. Something isn't right here.. She thinks. He CLEARLY isn't human... "Sorry." She said with little sympathy. "Why would you like to know my name, most people dont bother."
( lol XD how about equals XD , Actually I was wondering if I could have Arkel have like some Ancient Rilvary with Fallax , like people who oftein meet at the battle feild, you know batman joker kind of deal )
( ummm Sarutobi is Mostly a pyschail fighter, and as for Arkel IDK i'll wing it )

-Four wings sprouted from Arkels back- "I'm sorry for the delay I don't oftein play with my prey" -Arkel swung his sword in one fast motion causing a slash effect in the wind that Launched toward Pandora-
Pandora flies into the garage door of the house, causing a giant dent. The arguing stops amount the humans upstairs .Pandora stands up. Her nails turn into long claws. She isn't nearly as strong as this Angel, but maybe she can get out alive.
He looked over at Gio.Maybe if this turns out well Garland can stick around too.

Garland was on the roof of a house across of what once was the street,dispite Finnick's warning he just couldn't flee.
( eh how pushed her down ?)
( shit g2g BRB )
(Once I re-read ours, I realized I read it wrong and changed mine. XD)
( alright i'm back )

-Arkel observed the house- "you wanna play hide and seek eh?, what a child" -Arkel lifted his hand making a fist adn extending his index finger- "how well are you at hiding?" -Arkel gave a evil grin as he launched several beams of light from his finger-
Pandora hid up on the roof, peering down. Then, darted to to next roof, and kept running.
-Arkel smiled Launching the beams with increasing speed each one getting faster- "let's see how long you can run demon." -Arkel evil smirk turned into a smile of full on insainity-
più di un anno fa Nevermore_ said…
(going bring cheese cake to my cousin. I'll catch up later)
( mmm cheese cake )
Pandora looked back at the beams as the zoomed to her. She ran as fast as she could, jumping from one house to the next. She could run faster than regular humans, Pandora was guessing angels could as well, but never has seen it before.
(I happily deny your request. Fallax doesn't fight enemies more than once because he kills them. Period. Xarptic's the only one that got away with it and that's because he managed to seal Fallax away.)
(I feel so weak compared to you guys. Hahaha.)
-Arkel asended higher into the air, but he than noticed something another man leaped to where Pandora was and Grabed her moving her out of the way, Arkel Grinded his teeth- "you can still move" -it was Sarutobi- "you know Girl you may wanna attack him eventually" -Sarutobi made sure the girl landed softly on her feet he landed just in front of her and coughed up some blood he was still greatly injured- "shit"
( it's all good Xarptic I understand )
"I have a feeling if I get to close he'll kill me instantly. I can tell he is way stronger than other angels I fought." She says, looking at the Angel, then she looked at the blood. "You didn't have to save me." She continued.
-Sarutobi smirked- "were at a silent war that's slowly becoming more public how I was taught was to look our for those you trust, I may be injured and you might be a lesser demon, but we out number him" -Sarutobi gripped where Arkel had cut him before-

-Arkel desended slightly so he was on the same level- "how cute, the little monkey thinks he can Save the little girl"

-Sarutobi smiled- "your close enough for me to do this!" -Sarutobi brought back his fist- "DEMONIC SAGE ART : DRAGON PALM !" -as he thrusted his fist forward a dragon lookedl ike it sprouted from his arm in the midst of the explosion sarutobi grabed the girl and leaped a good two or three roofs away- "now listein to me"
"What's with angels calling me a little girl..." Pandora says angerly. Then became more serious: "Yes..?"
-Sarutobi spoke softly- "This Angel is a General infact he might be stronger than that, he's one of the top dogs , Just by his Compsore and how he acts he's Centuries old, his Sword is his main weapon, it's a long shot but if we force him to land i'm we'll have A advantage , I'll Also disarm him , at witch point you Attack without looking not matter what happens you understand?"

-Arkel emerged from the smoke unharmed with a dissatisfied look on his face he smiled- "five" -he held up his hand and all his fingers- "i'll give you five minutes to harm me seriously." -he floated above the land slightly his sword sheathed and his arms crossed- "I will simply, block or evade your mediocre attacks"
"Great. He is one of the strongest angels and just happened to stumble apon me, a 16 human-years-old demon that does nothing but cause trouble to piss angels off." I groan. "Okay, I'll follow the plan."
( I found a suitable theme towards Arkels personality XD )

-Arkel remained floating, Sarutobi set her down- "it does not matter how powerful you are, true power come's form here" -Sarutobi poked her in the chest- "now wait for my mark" -Sarutobi Launched forward with blinding speed, Sarutobi Came at Arkel from the left with a powerful Kick , Arkel only lifted his hand and it blocked Sarutobis efforts- "DAMN IT" -Arkel smirked- "1 minute" -Sarutobi landed almost vanishing again and repearing in front of him Thrusting his fist forward, Arkel moved his head- "1 minutes 20 second" -Sarutobi landed and coughed up some more blood as pain shot through his body- "damn this pain"
(I found a theme for him too! :D )
Pandora's nails became claws once more. She took a leap of fairyish off the tall building and tried bringing her claws down on the Angel's head. He flicked his hand back, blocking her, and sending her flying to the ground. Pandora's eyes glowed with anger. "Im so weak!" She bashes, stumbling upwards.
(LMFAO YES IDC , THAT IS NOW ARKELS THEME!!!!! )

-spoof-

Arkel :WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS HORSE SHIT!!, WHAT THE HELL , DON'T TELL ME I ONLY HEAR THIS , it is catchy whose got a penis bitch got a penis

Me : at least your letting loose
(XD XD XD XD)
-Sarutobi once letting out berrage of hits- "DAMN YOU!!" -Arkel smiled- "time's up" -he unsheathed his blade with lighting fast reflexes hitting Sarutobi in the forehead with the hilt of his sword , Sarutobi stumbled back as blood begun to leak from his forhead- "DAMN IT!" -he shouted once more pain shooting through his body from his wounds he hacked up more blood as Arkel thrusted his blade forward Sarutobi smiled- "this is it" -he grabbed Arkels Hand in mid swing witch Caught Arkel off gaurd but he rammed the sword in hisside just below the stomach and above the hip it went all the way through Sarutobi Yelled in agaony as the sword went through, blood sprayed from his mouth but he kicked arkel in the gut leaping backwards- "NOW GIRL!!!!!!" -Sarutobi landed on his side and coughed up more blood-
(By the way, we don't control other peoples characters)

Fallax: AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA! That was about you dumbass! He's saying you're a bitch with a penis!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Me: *Cries because I'm laughing so hard*