gioco di ruolo casuale The Wicked and the Weak

aNinnyMouse posted on Apr 11, 2012 at 05:40AM
Angels, Demons and Humans all have coexisted in this world, as physical manifestations, mortal and feeling creatures. When they die, their soul becomes lost in the spirit world, a universe within a universe, containing remnants of all that has ended physically in the many worlds that exist within this universe.

Two worlds have already ended and it is this realm that still holds strong, yet it is torn by war, such is the way of most worlds. For years demons and angels have battled, their reasons varying from power to religion. The angels have deemed the powers of the demons impure and degrading to the spirit world, while the demons simply seem content to battle, be it for survival, power, or their destructive nature but bloodlust is common among all living beings.

The humans, however, never being quite as in tune to the spirit world, the source of the strange powers both the angels and demons have, were stuck in between. For years they were enslaved by the demons, before the angels stepped in and banished the demons to the Barren grounds where there is scarce any food, the land is infertile, and there is nothing to be seen but bare white flat land, layered with snow and ice; A frozen purgatory.

Now the humans live in harmony with the angels, as the demons struggle for their sruvival. But how long will this last? How long before the demons retaliate? And are humans in a true alliance with the angels? Or is this a different kind of enslavement...

Edit: I believe there should be room for more than just three races here. Like elves werewolves, and the like but I mostly put thought into those main three and was very eager to start. Hopefully, we can develop more within the rp.

((Okay, I know I wasn't very good at setting this one up so, ask me any questions you have and I will explain the best I can. There is no set time period for this. So it can be modern, futuristic, medieval, etc... I may not be able to be on as much because I have other things to tend to. Sex is perfectly fine as long as the entire rp doesn't center around it.. it has to have at least a little bit of everything in it to keep it going. You don't have to post your profile, just have your character in mind and enjoy! Thanks!))
last edited on Apr 12, 2012 at 05:09AM

gioco di ruolo casuale 2232 risposte

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1451-1500 of 2232

più di un anno fa Nevermore_ said…
(Kay, just checking.)
più di un anno fa Nathan-Croak said…
((Oh..))

Finnick grummbled and he woke. He rubbed his eyes before grabbing his sword and placing his mask back on.He stood behind the door, tightening his grip on the swords."Who is it?" he said gruffly.
più di un anno fa YugiohFanatic1 said…
"Um.I was wondering if there was somewhere I could stay.I have no place to go."
più di un anno fa aNinnyMouse said…
Vicus looked at Garland, being the closest one the demon landed near. "Oh... you see that too? I was hoping that it was just a figment of my imagination."

Drake wanted to tell her that he wasn't a baby... that he knew what he was talking about. But he couldn't...She was so mesmerizing to him, he curled up in her arms, staring outward.
"unless we're both imagining the same thing, you've got no such luck, dear." Shadow said with a sigh.

Izzy hugged him close and kissed him on top of the head before smoothing down the bright red mop a little.
Finnick glared at the elf. "Why should I help you?How could I trust you?"He pointed his blades at creature.

Garland hunched over and dropped into a crouching position. It seems as though the years in abandon have taken their toll on the demon. He was now completely insane and convinced his only reason to live was to kill others. "You guys will keep me full for months!" he whinned in ominous joy.
più di un anno fa Xarptic_Sojack said…
Fallax rolled his eyes. "I'm not crazy and he's not important, nor a threat. Leave him here to rot. We've got a city to find."
((I'm not sure how it'll work but Garland needs to be contained or tortured somehow.Also, his being insane may make his seem way stronger than he actually is))
"Ah, well. It is easier for you to believe that. You are both large and frightening... I am small, cowardly, and um.. seem to have a better view of his teeth. However, it may just be perception only."

"Oh shut up, Vicus." The horned one moaned.
"For once I'm in agreement. Just be quiet and walk. You ignore those craving for attention and they'll move on to somebody else," he said with a glare to their rude interruptor.
Vicus nodded and sidestepped around the crazed man, and started walking in... whatever direction he had been facing.
Fallax glanced around the place. "See. I've yet to threaten your lives. I'm not crazy."
"saying, 'I'm not crazy' tends to be something that crazy people do a lot in my experience." Shadow said as she followed Vicus
"It's also a thing that sane beings say to counteract assumptions made by jabbering cunts about them being crazy."
Shadow only shrugged, "okay, fair enough, but it doesn't in the slightest actually prove your sanity."
"But it doesn't validate my insanity either."
"no, it really in fact does nothing to sway me either way, therefore, I still think you're crazy."
"And I still think you're a stubborn cunt, but you don't see me arguing about it."
Shadow sighed and looke to Vicus, "Can we please just kill him?"
"Please.I have no weapons.We elves do not get involved in fighting.And I beg of you to let me stay here."
"You say that like you could..."
Garland growled and threw his body at the group goping to catch something
Finncxk continued to glare at the creature.He sighed amd turned his back to the elf."Fine.."
The demon growled and swung his left arm around quickly with great force, sending the hook he had chained to his wrist hurdling at the being.
Garland didn't try to avioe the hook but fell to the floor cripple upon impact. He struggled to stand and tried to pull the hook from his shoulder then realized he couldn't. Garland growled in fustration as he limped over try again to attack.
Fallax narrowed his eyes. He jerked hard on the chain, tearing it from their attacker's shoulder with splatters of blood and flesh. His expression was one of unamused anger, void of any entertainment or enthusiasm and sparked with annoyance.
più di un anno fa wolfmaster3000 said…
( if all goes well with my story arc I plan on doing Zoey might not be needed )

-A gaurd came up to Zoey- "the commander will See you now."

-Arkel kisses uriel on the cheek- "I have to go for now."

-Desmin noticed the elf and walked up he shouted at finnick through the door- "i'll handle the elf, you get some Rest Finnick."
"Do as you wish Desmin.." he sighed. Finnick gave a short wave and walked back to his room.
Garland looked at the gaping hole in his shoulder and smiled evilly. He cup his other hand over the wound and licked the blood that pooled in it.Seeing it unwise to attack the larger demon ,Garland turned to oen of the smaller ones.
-Desmin looked at finnick- "sorry about what I said Earlier Finnick were just two people with a common Goal I was lucky Enough for you to have such a high ranking opening in your resistance." -Desmin looked to the elf and wraped his arm around her pushing her in the opsite direction- "so how can I help you."
A breeze whirled around Fallax, the only movement of wind in the entirety of the Barrens. "I dare you to try something," he growled. "I can promise you, you'll lose..." His eyes held a gleam of glass, a fragile material that easily described his sanity at the moment.
Garland ignored the demon and continued foward before falling flat on his face. He tried desperately to get up but he had already lost too much blood. His growls grew faint as his eyes blurred. Garland shook his head serval times to regain focus but eventually he gave up on the idea of clinging on to reality. Shortly later he dropped his head, completely losing consciousnesses.
A wide grin spread across the victors lips, his long, sharp fangs being revealed. "Who's up for dinner?"
Zoey nodded and stood up from her crouching position next to Giovanni and followed the guard.
( I wish ninny was online )

-the garud got there and opened a room that was rather secertive there was a table with maps and a bunch of other maps with certain things circled and one other angle the door closed and locked the two gaurds stood behind Zoey-

-Arkel waved his hand and motioned to Zoey- "please Captain take a seat."
(i know right.)

Zoey eyed the two guards behind her before doing as Arkel suggested and taking a seat.
( ninny where are you !!! )

-Arkel placed his hands foled in front of him and leaned in- "don't worry about the Garuds I need them such as being a High ranking Military figure, anywho enough of the blabering"
(SB. Ya totally skipped meh dude XDDDD

and, P.S.

I'm working on more X-Rated Fanservice. Well, I should say I "will be working" on more X-blah blah blah. I'm doing a few sketches just to get into the groove of things before I actually work on one.)
Zoey nodded once, "what did you want me to come here for?"
"Well.I'm just trying to find a place to stay.I have no money,no house,no food,no water.I have nothing,but I can swear to find a way to pay for staying here."
Upon returning to his room, Finnick realized he couldn't sleep. HE sighed and walked back into his study.
Isaac, who was currently passing by Kin and Desmin, couldn't help but over hear the conversation, "maybe should could help clean or tend bar at the hideout," he suggested.
Vicus took a step back from the unconcious creature and looked over his shoulder aat his horned one after Fallax's brilliant suggestion "Ah, just what we came for! Too bad Karul disappeared we could have all be rewarded for this little treat."

"It's not enough," the horned one sighed. "Too skinny and very weak."

Giovanni twitched on the floor.

Uriel watched him leave with cold passive eyes.

((I will think on your proposal, wolf, but it's a little too soon for me))
Shadow sighed, "I hate to say it, but he's right."

(art of magic, ninny!)
((BAM!))
((Lookit ah made Gio))
 ((Lookit ah made Gio))
Garland laid on the floor, twitching, his face contorting in discomfort.

Finnick walked to the book case a pulled out a small dark blue book.He slipped it into his back pocket and walked back to his front door realizing everyone was still there.
The demon shrugged. "Picky. Picky. Picky. I never said get full. I said eat."
( Ninny did you read my Inbox mesage to you ? )

-Desmin looked at the elf- "Yeah, would you be willing to work at the bar for us as a bar maid ? it's good pay and you'd be doing us a favour really." -Desmin smiled- "you can also sleep in my room for the night tonight, I gotta do some stuff anyways i'll be crashing else where tonight, by the way names Desmin next to finnick I run the place when he's not around." -Desmin put his hand out to meet the elfs-
-Arkel smiled at Zoey- "it's about the resistance, i'd like you to assemble a small squad not one of noticeable size you and about three or four others you can tust, to go into the human world and Interogate any one you see without violence just Question them about a Demon Named Desmin in the human world, it's rumor only I am going on but if you find the man named Desmin take him captive for Questioning about the Resitance, I do not know if this Man exists or if he is even real. Also Keep this on the down low captain Zoey, that is all"
Zoey nodded, "okay, I'll get on it right away."