gioco di ruolo casuale The Wicked and the Weak

aNinnyMouse posted on Apr 11, 2012 at 05:40AM
Angels, Demons and Humans all have coexisted in this world, as physical manifestations, mortal and feeling creatures. When they die, their soul becomes lost in the spirit world, a universe within a universe, containing remnants of all that has ended physically in the many worlds that exist within this universe.

Two worlds have already ended and it is this realm that still holds strong, yet it is torn by war, such is the way of most worlds. For years demons and angels have battled, their reasons varying from power to religion. The angels have deemed the powers of the demons impure and degrading to the spirit world, while the demons simply seem content to battle, be it for survival, power, or their destructive nature but bloodlust is common among all living beings.

The humans, however, never being quite as in tune to the spirit world, the source of the strange powers both the angels and demons have, were stuck in between. For years they were enslaved by the demons, before the angels stepped in and banished the demons to the Barren grounds where there is scarce any food, the land is infertile, and there is nothing to be seen but bare white flat land, layered with snow and ice; A frozen purgatory.

Now the humans live in harmony with the angels, as the demons struggle for their sruvival. But how long will this last? How long before the demons retaliate? And are humans in a true alliance with the angels? Or is this a different kind of enslavement...

Edit: I believe there should be room for more than just three races here. Like elves werewolves, and the like but I mostly put thought into those main three and was very eager to start. Hopefully, we can develop more within the rp.

((Okay, I know I wasn't very good at setting this one up so, ask me any questions you have and I will explain the best I can. There is no set time period for this. So it can be modern, futuristic, medieval, etc... I may not be able to be on as much because I have other things to tend to. Sex is perfectly fine as long as the entire rp doesn't center around it.. it has to have at least a little bit of everything in it to keep it going. You don't have to post your profile, just have your character in mind and enjoy! Thanks!))
last edited on Apr 12, 2012 at 05:09AM
save

gioco di ruolo casuale 2232 risposte

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1401-1450 of 2232

più di un anno fa Nathan-Croak said…
((Well Finnick is leading a rebellion after being punished and casted away..matbe you can dit in there ))
più di un anno fa aNinnyMouse said…
((And nathan, I don't really know what werewolves would be doing involved in a resistance that has nothing to do with them unless they were like just mercenaries for hire or some shit but you can do whatever you want with that... I may help you out.))
più di un anno fa Nevermore_ said…
(that would work. Or she could be in the resistance, Isaac would talk to her.)

Izzy held him close, "Because, you can only go there once you've passed on, sweetheart. We can't go there in our physical bodies, only our souls can go there."

Zoey asked the bartender for a marker, which she received, before hopping off of her stool and crouching next to Gio. She took his hand in hers and wrote a message on it which read:
"As promised, I left you here to rot with the other drunkards.
-Zoey"
((Well you did say you wanted more thsn just angels demons and humans))
((Yeah butwhatls an elf doing involved with that war? What political stance do elves even have on this war?))
(I hate when I post the same idea as someone else at the same damn time... I feel like it makes me look stupid.
It's not my fault my internet is often slow! TT_TT)
(idk, maybe she was adopted by demons? Or humans? Or maybe she just had no where else to go so the people in the resistance gave her a place to stay?
Yugi, input!)
(((Yeah I do, but I still like some sense to. I just want some thought put into why you know? Not saying you can't just think of why))

"Our souls..." Drake echoed her softly. "We all have souls?"
più di un anno fa YugiohFanatic1 said…
(Yeah.Aren't elves pacifists?)
Izzy nodded, "every living thing has a soul. Me, you, Annabelle, Daddy, the angels, dogs, rats, tiny little bugs, and even the grass." She told him with a faint smile.
((Well, since you're the first elf. You can pretty much decide the state of the elfin race. So if you want them to be pacifist they can :D so you want her to be in the town where fallax's family is?))
Drake burrowed his head into her shoulder. "Where are our souls?"
(I guess?I just want interaction.And yes.Elves are pacifists in this.)
Annabelle stumbled forward and growled at the ground, after an elf blindly collided into her back.
"They're inside of us," Izzy explained, "Your soul is who you are, it's the you you are when you think, and when you dream and when you're just yourself. Our bodies are just the physical form of our souls."
Drake yawned, his breath hot and ranking of gravy. He squirmed a little in Izzy's arms and then closed his eyes with his lips slightly parted. "I am tired of hiding...I see other boys like me. They don't have to hide from the angels. I want to be like them. Even angels have souls?"
Izzy rubbed her child's back softly, "Yes, even Angels. I know that's hard to believe sometimes but it's true, an angel spared our lives once you know. I'm sorry we have to hide like this Drake, it isn't the life we wanted for you and your sister, but it's the safest thing right now for us."
"I know it's because dad was a demon... but it's not fair! You're not a demon... and... I'm..." Drake pulled his head away and looked at her. "I am like you."
Kin kept walking down a path.She suddenly snapped back to reality and stopped,looking around."I need to find a place to eat and have a nice rest."
"You're half like me," Izzy said, kissing him on the forehead, "And half like your father. I know it isn't fair, but that's just how the world works now."
(Oh.Btw,sb.I like the idea that the resistance gave her a place.Sorry I'm late on that.)
((Okay well...I am over here. ._. You know... rp creator that isn't sb.))
"I'll make the world better! I'll get rid of all the angels for you! You and... Annabelle. I will kill all of the angels and all of the bad demons and the humans who spit on us when we ask for food!"
(I confuse.)
"You'll do no such thing," Izzy said sternly, "making the world better is one thing, but do you really think that killing everyone in it would do any good? Harming another living thing, another soul, what do you think karma would make of you for doing such a thing? Besides, you're much to young to think of killing and protecting your family, you're the one who should be being protected right now."
(lol, it's okay yugi.
And it's okay ninny (: I'm sure she didn't mean to insult you by directing an ooc post at me)
((._.

But I'm special))
(.......I so confuse.)
(don't worry about it yugi.
And btw I have a post on te previous page but my ooc thing bumped to a new page so it's gone unnoticed...)
((Who do you confuse?)) Drake was taken aback by her rejection. He scolded about this before by Annabelle, but Annabelle was always angry with him with something. Her words had snapped in the air loike dry leaves. He had to make a repairation. "S-sorry..." he hissed.
((Meh butchered sentence... you guys can make sense of it for me.))
"it's okay, you don't have to be sorry for your words. I just don't ever want to see my baby boy stooping to the level of others and killing another living being. You're much too good for that, Drake, I hope you know that." Izzy felt bad for scolding him in such a situation, but to hear her child, her baby, speak that way was both shocking and disturbing. His motives were excellent, his way of achiving his goal, however was quite misguided.
più di un anno fa Xarptic_Sojack said…
(Umm...I guess I'll throw X in there...guess I have no choice now...And you skipped me here too ninny...)
((So did sb. You are just out of luck in these rps, X.)) "You know he has a point. You are a bit of a tongue flailing cunt."Vicus stated.

The horned demon ignored the lot, walking in the direction he had already been heading.
Shadow shrugged, "doesn't chane the fact that he's crazy."
più di un anno fa wolfmaster3000 said…
( -heavy sigh- I've been giving it alot of thought, i'll rejoin same charcters , Same personalityies. Same Rank )
più di un anno fa wolfmaster3000 said…
( I also have a Storey Arc I wanna purpose , that I was thinking of doing before I took everything the wrong way, i'll explain it later on, Ninny if you wanna give it the OK first send me a message and I'll explain it. )
(yay ^_^)
(So....What now?)
(oh and is Arkel still sending someone to come get zoey to go see him? Cause if so now would e a perfect time for that to happen seeing as Giovanni's passed out.
And idk yugi, same as before. Either have Kin go by the resistance hide out or by izzy and drake or Annabelle. )
Finnick fell asleep. Garland collapsed in the snow, apparently tired from all the running.
(I'll have her go by the resistance hide out.)

Kin walked and walked,coming by a man on the ground."Excuse me sir.Are you okay?"
((Finnick is home I believe. And Garland is not evn in that world.))
(Oh........Okay.I'll edit.)

Kin walked by a house,sighing.She went to the door and knocked.
((I thought Garland was going to attakc Vicus, Fallax, Shadow and Horned Guy))
((Well he was running for a while..and I wasn't sure where they were.))
((Why does that matter. The're in the Barren there is no where in the barren. There is snow, ruins and a settlement and they are obviously not in a settlement. Sometimes you can be so weird {:D))
((Fine fine..))
Garland got up and growled. He quickened his pace angry that it was taking so long. Finally he stood in front of the demons, his claws extened. A wicked smiled grew across his face.
(is Kin knocking at the resistance hideout or at finnicks house?)

Shadow stopped and looked at the demon before them with hands on her hips, "please don't tell me tho is another crazy bastard..." she spoke with exasperation.
(Kin knocked on Finnick's door.)