gioco di ruolo casuale The Wicked and the Weak

aNinnyMouse posted on Apr 11, 2012 at 05:40AM
Angels, Demons and Humans all have coexisted in this world, as physical manifestations, mortal and feeling creatures. When they die, their soul becomes lost in the spirit world, a universe within a universe, containing remnants of all that has ended physically in the many worlds that exist within this universe.

Two worlds have already ended and it is this realm that still holds strong, yet it is torn by war, such is the way of most worlds. For years demons and angels have battled, their reasons varying from power to religion. The angels have deemed the powers of the demons impure and degrading to the spirit world, while the demons simply seem content to battle, be it for survival, power, or their destructive nature but bloodlust is common among all living beings.

The humans, however, never being quite as in tune to the spirit world, the source of the strange powers both the angels and demons have, were stuck in between. For years they were enslaved by the demons, before the angels stepped in and banished the demons to the Barren grounds where there is scarce any food, the land is infertile, and there is nothing to be seen but bare white flat land, layered with snow and ice; A frozen purgatory.

Now the humans live in harmony with the angels, as the demons struggle for their sruvival. But how long will this last? How long before the demons retaliate? And are humans in a true alliance with the angels? Or is this a different kind of enslavement...

Edit: I believe there should be room for more than just three races here. Like elves werewolves, and the like but I mostly put thought into those main three and was very eager to start. Hopefully, we can develop more within the rp.

((Okay, I know I wasn't very good at setting this one up so, ask me any questions you have and I will explain the best I can. There is no set time period for this. So it can be modern, futuristic, medieval, etc... I may not be able to be on as much because I have other things to tend to. Sex is perfectly fine as long as the entire rp doesn't center around it.. it has to have at least a little bit of everything in it to keep it going. You don't have to post your profile, just have your character in mind and enjoy! Thanks!))
last edited on Apr 12, 2012 at 05:09AM

gioco di ruolo casuale 2232 risposte

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1101-1150 of 2232

più di un anno fa Xarptic_Sojack said…
Fallax awoke that day. Well, he only assumed he had slept through the night. He couldn't see. Time was nothing to him. Nothing in the barren wasteland he refused to see. He could feel the solitude. He was alone, tied up, laying on the cold, frozen ground. "I belong here..."
più di un anno fa aNinnyMouse said…
"Ser Eveyek informed me the queen wishes an audience with my brigade... I'm tired. "
più di un anno fa wolfmaster3000 said…
-Arkel gave a reassuring pat on his back- "i'm sure if Mother and Father were alive, They'd of been with you all the way i'm sure" -Arkel spoke that sentence with bitterness in his words but than smiled- "i'll assist you, once I get into the proper Artie, After all invading the human world was my idea."
He brought himself up into a sitting position. There was no wind. There was no sound. No signs of movement. He sighed. "I wonder how long I'm going to be here...Can't be too long...I was cooperative...I...I have a family...I can't stay here for too long..."
più di un anno fa Nevermore_ said…
Zoey gestured for Isaac to kneel down, which he did, so she could speak without the other angel overhearing her plan.
"You can change the appearance of others as well as yourself, correct?" she asked, whispering in his ear.
Isaac nodded, "yes, why? What are you thinking?"
"I can temporarily erase memories. If you can keep this guy looking like you until tomorrow morning, and yourself looking like him until you're out of here, you can be free again."
After discussing the plan in hushed tone for a few minutes more, which I was going to type but have now decided not to as I am about to go get in the shower, Zoey walked calmly over to the other angel and whacked him behind the head with the hilt of her sword.
She then placed both her hands on his head, and with a flash of bright light his memories were gone. While she did this, Isaac changed his appearance to that of the angels and removed his restraints with the key zoey handed him. After putting the restraints on the angel, Isaac changed his appearance to that of his own and woke him up, subsequently shoving him into the portal with the demons.

After a few modest words of goodbye and a promise to stay safe and one day meet again, Isaac parted.

Zoey went over to where Arkel and Giovanni were.
((X, do you want him completely alone for 10 years? because I might place a group of demons near him at least. Maybe, if you want, at a painfully mocking distance.))
(That's up to you. As you probably read on that picture, he ends up going insane from the solitude, so I was planning on him being alone for the majority of the time, letting his own thoughts eat away at his sanity.)

-Arkel turned toward Zoey, he eyed her up and down- "where's the guy you had captured gone Zoey?" -Arkel was curious-

-Sarutobi sat up- "I see , so you want me to go to, The Temple so I can train myself in the further ways of the sage while you train Sakura to my current level ?"

-Korra nodded- "I have all the documents I need you two can meet at the mointain pass that's just 2 miles east of here the temple is 5 days north of here, the Angles have cleared out for now"

-Sarutobi thought hard- "let me heal first, and i'll talk to Sakura about it"

-Korra pointed at Sarutobi- "I appericate you looking after my grandaughter, but it's time she spend some time here , with her grandmother or does she not know about who her parents were?"

-Sarutobi fell silent- "she ...doesn't rember her mom or dad"

-Korra stroked her chin- "I see, than again it's Ironic that the girl you Loved and your best friend had a child together"

-Sarutobi nodded- "yeah, Ironic"
"in the barren with the others," Zoey told him, "he knew it was coming eventually. I only wanted to tell him goodbye in private."
-Arkel shrugged- "your more human than Angel, saying good bye is a pitifu jester as though to say "i'll see you eventually" , we all know anyone in that wasteland is doomed." -Arkel had a slight suspension towards Zoey but he ignored it-
Fallax sat there, listening to the deafening silence that surrounded him. "I...I want this mask off," he said to himself, as though somebody was there to help him. The panic of the situation began to set in. "He...He's not coming...I...I...I'm...alone...Completely alone..." The concept slowly crept its way into his skull. "I can't be alone. Not forever. Not like this." His heartrate picked up as he began to panic.
Zoey glared back at him, "He was my comrade for longer than any of you were, are you telling me if your brother was dying or being sentenced like that you wouldn't tell him goodbye?"
-Arkel placed his hand on the hilt of his sword he might be dressed caseually, but he wore his sword at all times- "there's a reason why i'm known as a Monster among our Race and Demons, Zoey we all know our Fate"
The demon stood, finding it hard without the use of his hands, tail, or wings and the range of movement of his legs DRASTICALLY reduced. But he did it and began wandering, blindly and aimlessly, around the frozen wasteland of the Barrens.
-Korra changed Sarutobi's bandages- "first you get healed, than we'll talk to my granddaughter" -Sarutobi nodded Korra, left the room and tears fell down his face- "i'm sorry, you two" -he was speaking to no one-
più di un anno fa Nathan-Croak said…
((I don't know where you've take Finnick or Garland 0_0))
( THEY WERE RAPED !!, JK! , Finnick is chilling with the other angels and Garland is being pushed into the wasteland )
((But Finnick is a traitor , correct ?))
Zoey only continued to glare, "You're truly heartless, sometimes I think you'd be better off in the barren rather than some of those demons.
-Arkel looked at Zoey- "And I retain to my first answer the last time you told me this young Zoey, You don't get premoted or earn Rank by simply waving or sparing any little demon you deam worthless or useless by hiding it or helping it Escape." -Arkel looked at the skyies of his realm once more- "you earn it by pushing forward by becoming A unstoppable force."
"well forgive me if I actually have feelings on occasion, it's the reason I was fallen, it may not advance me but I don't really care about that."
-Arkel chuckled- "the fact that you fell makes you Weak, and Valnerable, than again i've been alone for Centuries now, I've been strong in everything I do, I also retain to my first statement you weren't there when this war first started." -Arkel's hands twitched- "There are reasons for me being the way that I am, you won't make it as a Captain Zoey , you don't have the judgement." -Arkel walked off-
"I...I'm alone..." He wandered on. "There's...There's nothing...no one...He's not coming back...I've been left here..."

(When are we going to skip? That's really all Fallax is going to be doing...)
( lol, yeah good point eh )
(Ah, just assume that Garland is in the wasteland and Finnick escaped somewhere..I'll bring them back after the skip.))
( at any rate school tomrrow so i'm calling it early :P , night guys will be posting tomrrow :) , hope you all sleep well )
(I'm ready to just skip already =.= Ninny or not...)
"Don't listen to him, Zoey. He's a sociopath... " Giovanni sighed in exhaustion. "Come the queen wishes to see us. You becom captain after all." He slowly stood to his feet.
Zoey simply nodded and followed Giovanni. She knew that Arkel was right, no matter what Gio said, there was a reason she was made a fallen in the past, there was a reason she couldn't harm children or former comrades, and it probably should keep her from becoming captain, however for some reason Gio had made it possible. Even though she had done the same things Finnick had, he had been arrested and she was let go. Why was that? She truly didn't understand, and doubted she ever would, but regardless of why anything happened, it was happening, and time was moving forward, and she had to go with it. If she showed any sign of weakness at this point it would only point to what happened with Isaac, and she couldn't let that happen, she couldn't let him be found again, it was her fault he was arrested in the first place and she was lucky to be able to get him out of it at all..

(I really don't know why I'm rambling like this... you can ignore the majority of that if you like... I haven't rambled like this in a while... Maybe it's cause I'm reading more again...)
last edited più di un anno fa
The demon wandered on endlessly.
( I thought you went to bed?)
(You can think a lot of things when someone informs you wrong lol)
((I like it. I miss that kind of writing from you. I want to write like that again. So we skip now? Zoey becomes Captain, Gio is a general and Arkel is... well you guys will have to learn about that. Annabelle is 17 and Drake is 10? Izzy is homeless? Finnick is starting a resistance and fallax is free but really insane? The humans have been taken over by angels? Did I get it all right?))
(sounds about good to me)
( as for my charcters , Arkel has became in full control of the Angelic armies and is one step below the Queen, Sarutobi has been training in a temple for the last ten years, Sakura is now 17 and has been training with her gran gran, i'll post up new looks and pictures of how they look now )
A wave of green and rosy bulbs, wet with the days dew, rested in neat little rows, overlapping each other in a damp wooden cart. Fresh apples, plucked from striaght from the trees of the Angel Island, as most of their food comes from there now, selling for 5 bits a pound. Far too expensive for the waif that eyed it so curiously.

He was a small, pink-skinned and heart-faced child, soiled by the soot of the streets and bruised by the men who walk it. His hair was a blinding red dead give-away to his sordid heritage, not that anyone would really suspect much from a red headed child. Still the color seemed unnatural. Being mostly skin and bones, one could sometimes spot black veins travelling just under the skin of his wrists and arms, as if he had poison for blood. He reached out with his grubby fingers and plucked a particularily juicy red one and ran in the opposite direction at the sound of an angry shopkeeper's screaming.

This was, of course, a cue for his sister to step in. She had trained herself to appear more human but only for a limited amount of time. Just as Annabelle wished, she had grown very tall and big boned for a seventeen year old girl, which would have been more intimidating if she were well fed. Instead she only looked almost as frail and vulnerable as her younger brother.

As the vender was chasing down the child, Anna crept to the stand and made her pick of the meat pies that were on display. Stuffing them into a sack, still hot and steaming. A patron spotted her doing this and cried out for help, in which Annabelle responded with a series of low growls before she pushed the woman to the ground and fled.

Once the little one had lost his pursuer, he met up with Annabelle behind a building. "You alright, Drake?" Annabelle asked.

"Yeah, where's mom?"

"Not sure if she's back yet."
( i've been waiting for this POST !!!! :D )

-in the realm of the angles the Queen had assembled her massive army the Queen smiled- "i've brought you all here for one reason, to tell you one angle has asscended far beyond any of you, He is exterme tactical commander and has layed seige to the realm of demons and has shown no sigin of interest please Give a cheer for Your new Commander of the Angelic army High General Commander ARKEL!"

-Arkel emerged from the shadows his hilt placed on his blade two angles were standing behind him- "It is with great pleasure for me to assume this Role, I promise we will make our land and this world As holy as it once were!" -Arkel smiled, the last ten years had been ruff on everyone in the realm-

( is it okay If I move Gio up from captain to General ?)

( i've been waiting for this POST !!!! :D ) -in the realm of the angles the Queen had assembled h
((Hey you cunt, I wanted the queen to be mai character. And I don't think she'd say "he's ascended far beyond any of you" that just makes her sound like a puppet. I am a perefectionist, dammit. So I control the queen from here on, guys? You okay with that? You guys should totally introduce more characters. Yeah, that's what I had hoped for I also want. Gio to have an eypatch naow. And Zoey is captain of her own brigade.))
((Oh. Ut you can keep posting as queen. Everyone can say that the queen wanted something or did something to move the story along. I just want control of her when she has a presence in her personal life.))
( lol okay , sorry I though she would of been one generic peeps , alright sorry ninny)

-Arkel stood up and walked toward Giovanni- "Giovanni your service to the Queen, and me have been Absloutely faithful and unquestioned these last 10 years, it is with great pleasure and Honor I promote you to the Rank of General" -Arkel handed Giovanni some cufflings-
((Well she still is and she isn't. She's a driing force to keep the plot moving. )) Giovanni bowed his head in respects to both his brother and the queen. "I am honored. I will do my best to take your place though I hardly belkeve I could ever truly be the General you once were. I only ask that Zoey take my place as captain of her Ladyship's Brigade, in her service done in the war to prtect the weak no matter the cost."

Giovanni's face remained placid as a few angels shifted uneasily to the idea of a fallen rising in rank.
-Arkel smiled- "Please you have a Strong heart and a good brain on your shoulders, you will become and surpass the general I once was" -Arkel smiled at his brother he faked the next sentance- "mother and Father would be proud to see there little boy grown up so much" -the Angles Cheered-

( i'm assuming Zoey isn't premoted yet ?)
((Er.. I edited but I think, I will re-eidt and then add the edit as another post.))
( let's wait for south, is she isn't Arkel will premote her when I get back )
((Okay but foist...)) Giovanni touched Arkel's cheek, in a motion of comfort but his hand quickly retreated as he understood that the gesture might have been taken as inappropriate to Arkel. Arkel was never one for physichal affection... or any sort of affection for that matter. Now that he thought about it, perhaps thhere was truth behind the rumor that the queen had been eyeing Arkel for some time and not just because of his reputation.

After all, they say she is the most cold blooded of her predecessors.
Garland wiped his mouth of blood from the demon on the ground in front of him.His eyes were wide and teeth bloody. Obviously from the years he spent in the wasteland , Garland has gone insane. The remaining demons tried hard to avoid him. It seemed like he was always hungry, and with nothing else to eat he mercilessly killed and devoured anything they was unfortunate to catch his eye.

Finnick stood at the front of the large room, all eyes were on him. He wore a dark cloak and an Guy-Fawkes mask.He paced back and forth a couple of times before he stopped in front of the microphone. He looked at his followers, his supporters,his soldiers. They were a mix of angels and humans with a a few demons here and there. They stood in perfect rows and columns all staring at, examining , their leader. " Brothers, sisters.. we have fallen into the cracks of society. The idea of demons and angels co-existing with human was labeled taboo in the eyes of our suppressors.It is time for us to fight back.For what they've done to us." Finnick took off his mask and the audience gasped simultaneously. Half of the angels face was white and perfect, with well defined curves and his left eye was green as emeralds .The other half, however was blackened, as if all happiness, all hope, was abandoned. The cornea of his right eye was black and the iris deep red." We will fight as The Fallen."

((Sorry it's so long, just needed to show what happened to Finnick that made him hate angel so much.))
(Is it okay if Gio let's Fallax out? Just sort of an "I'm sorry" gesture or something? I like the idea of him being released rather than breaking out. Plus it gives me a chance to reveal the new form :D Seriously!?! Two demon's gone mad from the barrens!?! Total jip...)
((Hmmm.... well, that could also be good use for the whole Izzy and her kids searching for him in the barren deal. But that would also mean Fallax would have to wait. Honestly though, I cannot see Giovanni doing anything like that. I had this idea that somehow the demons made a settlement somewhere in the barren. Maybe one of those settlement demons can stumble upon him and release him, thinking he he might be a good source of protein.))
(Idk. Just throwin out ideas. And I understand the Giovanni thing. Just another idea. I guess the settlement thing could work, but how? There's nothing there to make a settlement out of?)
((That's what I was trying to figure out myself. It is supposedly a ghost of another world, maybe there ruins there that the angels are not aware of. It's the food part I am wondering about. Maybe they farm the weak and mad... but would they be able to do that in 10 years?))