gioco di ruolo casuale The Wicked and the Weak

aNinnyMouse posted on Apr 11, 2012 at 05:40AM
Angels, Demons and Humans all have coexisted in this world, as physical manifestations, mortal and feeling creatures. When they die, their soul becomes lost in the spirit world, a universe within a universe, containing remnants of all that has ended physically in the many worlds that exist within this universe.

Two worlds have already ended and it is this realm that still holds strong, yet it is torn by war, such is the way of most worlds. For years demons and angels have battled, their reasons varying from power to religion. The angels have deemed the powers of the demons impure and degrading to the spirit world, while the demons simply seem content to battle, be it for survival, power, or their destructive nature but bloodlust is common among all living beings.

The humans, however, never being quite as in tune to the spirit world, the source of the strange powers both the angels and demons have, were stuck in between. For years they were enslaved by the demons, before the angels stepped in and banished the demons to the Barren grounds where there is scarce any food, the land is infertile, and there is nothing to be seen but bare white flat land, layered with snow and ice; A frozen purgatory.

Now the humans live in harmony with the angels, as the demons struggle for their sruvival. But how long will this last? How long before the demons retaliate? And are humans in a true alliance with the angels? Or is this a different kind of enslavement...

Edit: I believe there should be room for more than just three races here. Like elves werewolves, and the like but I mostly put thought into those main three and was very eager to start. Hopefully, we can develop more within the rp.

((Okay, I know I wasn't very good at setting this one up so, ask me any questions you have and I will explain the best I can. There is no set time period for this. So it can be modern, futuristic, medieval, etc... I may not be able to be on as much because I have other things to tend to. Sex is perfectly fine as long as the entire rp doesn't center around it.. it has to have at least a little bit of everything in it to keep it going. You don't have to post your profile, just have your character in mind and enjoy! Thanks!))
last edited on Apr 12, 2012 at 05:09AM

gioco di ruolo casuale 2232 risposte

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1351-1400 of 2232

più di un anno fa aNinnyMouse said…
((Oh, you cunt. You're all like " Bitch, I don't care." ))

Giovanni's eyes widened. "Ten years ago..." He turned towards the bar and stared off. "Ah. Yes." He spoke stiff words, gripping th glass tightly. "I remember."
più di un anno fa Nevermore_ said…
(Lol, I do care, I just know how long dead that rp is..)

Zoey drank silently, the memories of that day were as fresh as those of ten minutes ago. She had begged Giovanni to let Isaac be but he wouldn't. In the end she had found a way to free her friend, but to this day it still irked her that it was even necessary at all when it should not have been.
((Aw man, that was the only really happy rp I was involved in. I loved isott. And they were like storybook characters!)) Giovanni felt disturbed by these memories, he drank some more to chase them away but they came back harder. The look on that human's face. That little girl's eyes. Those hollow screams. He drank more. Faster. The bartender refilled his glass. "You were very brave."
(maybe we could try and restart it? If the others want to anyway.)
"Bravery had nothing to do with it..." was all she said. Zoey still held a bit of a grudge against him for how that day played out, it coming up now only made her angry, however she was doing a pretty good job at hiding that so far.
((I don't know about restarting it but reviving it maybe... if it's even possibile. I am reading through it. It reminds me of how shitty my writing hs gotten. Nim's responsibility speech was awesome. And I loved the dynamic relationship between Nora and Isott and Isott and Jack. And they all had their own mannerisms and quirks, that these rps seem to be lacking latey. Or at least my characters are lacking them.))

Giovanni looked back up at Zoey. "No, nnno. You shoulda'been. You should have been General.."
(you're characters are still good. And I know mine has probably gotten pretty shitty too.)

"you're drunk." Zoey said before attempting to take his glass from him.
"I'm fiiine..." Giovanni edged the glass away from her. "Why'd- why does it matter if I am drunk. I deserve to be drunk. I 'm always the younger brother. I'm expected to be the younger brother!"
Zoey shook her head, "you're the younger brother because age wise you are younger than your brother. And it matters because if you pass out I'm leaving your ass here to rot with the rest of the drunkards."
più di un anno fa Xarptic_Sojack said…
"You don't tell me and there'll be one less demon to worry about," he growled, glaring at the horned one so adamant to speak anything useful.
più di un anno fa wolfmaster3000 said…
-Desmin was standing by finnick as he gave his speech , Desmin had joined the resistance after escaping a Minor prison, he had become some what mercilis during his stay. he looked up at Finnick- "what's our plan?" -he Rand into finnick some time after his escape and helped start the resistance- "we keep growing in human numbers, there not strong enough on there own, we need demons and other Angles to join us,I know we can't go out and rally our selves like the Angles do, but we are more known as a Force than a Ideinty." -Desmin sighed-
più di un anno fa Nathan-Croak said…
"Exactly the impression I'm giving them." he licked his lips slowly,almost prolonging his further reponse."They mus feel we are unorganized. They will not take us seriously.Which gives us the element of surprise.." he paused then sighed. "It's really come far beyond impressions. This is war, and if we continue at this pace many lives will be lost, the good will die young and there will be no winners, only losers."
The demon sighed, knowing well that he was too weak to fight this one. "Fine... you can follow us. Though you're probably better off wandering."

"Just let me be jjerunk for one-once. I need thisthis relaxation."

"Hmmm, Arkel. I never known you to be so romantic." She tilted her head. "Fine then," speaking as if it was a business transaction. "I will accept your proposal."
-Arkel smiled he knew why she accepted he put the finger on his newly found wifes finger- "we are now husband and wife. so much to do planing and decorations."

-Desmin nodded at Finnick- "it's not the surprise I'm worried about, The Angle known as Arkel is smarter than I think were making him out to be, send me in, I'll take out a few of the Higher Ranking Angles and report to you when I can. i'm your second in command and one of your few friends, Trust me." -he pleaded to Finnick-
((All your posts are about Arkel. It's like your just making more characters to talk about how awesome arkel is. ._. ))

"Not so fast, Arkel. We are not quite in such a bond yet. There are much more to be done, ceremonies to plan."
( he's a known angle , I'm not trying to make him sound awesome I mean wouldn't you want to take out the leader of the Military of the apposing side if you were in a War ?, Desmin also wants to enter the High realm and take out a few high ranking official )

-Arkel laughed- "of coursed that's what I was saying, my dear" -Arkel kissed his fiances hand-
((Yes, but sometimes you do get a bit excessive. Like that whole rumored to be SOEXPLOSIVELYAWESOMETHATHEISAWESOMOERTHANT­HEQ­UEE­NOF­ANG­ELS­HOL­YFU­CKI­WAN­THA­VES­EXW­ITH­THA­TGU­YMY­BRA­INJ­UST­EXP­LOD­ESE­VER­YTI­MEI­FUC­KIN­GLO­OKA­THI­MIC­UMO­UTO­FMY­FUC­KIN­GEA­RSH­EIS­OFU­CKI­NGP­OWE­RFU­LIT­SRA­DIO­ACT­IVE­FUC­KIG­OTC­ANC­ERF­ROM­BEI­NGI­NHI­SLI­NEO­FVI­SIO­NIA­MTE­RMI­NAL­LYI­LLN­OWT­HIS­ISA­WES­OME­MYE­YES­ARE­BLE­EDI­NG!­!!)­)

She let him, seeming passive of his forged affection.
((Okay that was a shitty post. Sorry, you guise))
((I agreed, your constant references to Arkel makes him come across as an asshole..well at least to me...but then again there must be at least one antagonist,correct ?))

Finnick shot him a warning glare. "You're treading in dangerous waters.And my only friend ?" he gave a painfully sarcastic laugh. "All my friends are dead either by hand or the Angels expect for one.." he trailed off and looked into the distance. What ever happened to that one friend? The demon? What happened to Garland.The flood of thoughts seemed to have an uncommon effect on the fallen Angel. "If you'll excuse me.." he muttered as he walked away in a desprate attempt to hide his tears.
"relaxingly drunk turns to a drunken stupor after a certain point, and you're approaching that point really quickly. Just dial it back a little alright?"
("Antagonist" and "Character the creator is trying to put in the spotlight by constantly making references to him using other characters and NPCs" are two different things. I see the Queen as more of the antagonist than Arkel. He just seems like somebody thrown in there to be a douche and have people point him out from distant, far off places...)

Fallax huffed and nodded, pleased he had finally gotten a proper response from him. "Where're you trying to go...?"
((The queen is an antagonist. Totally, and she should be way more powerful tha Arkel, not to be loved or adored, otherwise she wouldn't be queen. That's why I named hr Uriel it's the closest I could get to a warlike angel without it be super masculine like Micheal. Don't get me wrong, Arkel has potential and he can be an antagonist like we planned if you didn't just constantly make people talk about how glorious and amazing he was as aperson. He needs depth and agenda, not a reputation. I mean in every scene where Arkel is not in, an angel points out that he is good looking or really powerfuk, or he had a sucky life. No offense, consider this my critique to you.))

"The only place we can go..." He looked up to see Vicus leaving again. "Who said you could walk without my permission?!"

"Let me be in a drunken stupor then. We owed... we own the night tanight."
( too tired for this so i'll do an appropriated response post )

-Arkel all of a Sudden goes into cardiac rest and dies a teriible death-

-Desmin explodes-
(I have nothing to say to that critique other than it has my, Xarptic's, Fallax's, Forgé's, Fflam's, Dae's, Vita's, Falce's, Arxon's, Bach's, and Caeruleus's seals of approval.)

Fallax kicked him hard in the side. "I did. You can keep going."
last edited più di un anno fa
Finnick managed to separate himself from the crowd and escape down the long narrow tunnels to his dwelling. He pushed open the hard, old, Oak door and walked in. As the angel switched on the light the room seemed to expand in front of him.
((Omfg really? You can't keep doing whatever, it just annoys me. It wasn't meant to be taken personally. If you haven't noticed I am fucking like that to everyone.))

The demon squirmed and arched away from Fallax. Before tagging behind the other demons.
The demon let out a heavy breath and followed them. "If you were looking for a city or somethin', there's one back there..."
Zoey shook her head and out her face in her palm.
((Who is bach and vita?? )) Vicus stopped and started going in the other direction. "I like this guy."
(Just more of my old OCs)

He facepalmed. "You mean you seriously didn't notice the huge wall back there?"

(Reply to Magic plz)
"he's not in his right mind, Vicus, do you honesty think he knows what he's talking about? He was looking for a cheese tree a minute ago!" Shadow said, stopped exactly where she was.
più di un anno fa YugiohFanatic1 said…
(Can I join as an elf?)
Garland grew closer and closer to the scent, making no effort in hiding his.

Finnick walked into his bedroom and fell into the bed.
He shot her a look. "I'm in my perfectly right mind. I know exactly what I'm talking about! There's a city behind us with a wall. I can't find the entrance."
((Yes!))

Vicus would have rolled his eyes if it made any bit of a difference. "There is nothing behind that wall... it is a phantom of what was, ruins from the world before. You'll find a lot of that out here where there isn't nothing. I believe we just came from that wall, didn't we, Shadow?"
Shadow nodded, "exactly my point. He's insane. Can we please just keep going the way we were now?"
(Awesome.
Name: Kin
Description: pic

That's all you need to know for now.)
last edited più di un anno fa
 (Awesome. Name: Kin Age: 19 Description: pic That's all te need to know for now.)
The demon growled. "Oh, I apologize that I've been blinded behind a mask for the past TEN YEARS!! Sorry if I didn't quite she nor give a flying fuck where you just came from you tongue flailing cunt!!"
hmmm
Annabelle wandered away from her family to think on this. Her mind was constantly wrapped in the rumors dropped straight from the grape vine. That the demons had not been defeated and the Barren wasn't inescapable as the angels thought. That even in this world that a resistance is being formed with demons, humans and angels alike. That Uriel is planning to put an angel in charge of the humans. Soon, she and her family will be underneath the island. Directly in the eye of the storm. ((Since humans are more of a race then species, this shouldn't be l8ke earth and all the humans should come from one place you know?))

Giovanni had drank regardless of Zoey's warnings, until he was collapsed against the counter, snoring.

((The fuck. Ignore that stupid fucking face.))
Kin walked down the path.She was not paying attention,just walking.She couldn't even feel it she was so out of body.

(where is everyone?)
((That is a complicated question, yugi. This is definitely not like most of the rps where shit randomly happens. Skim some of the posts. So much has happened. Hey x, did you decide whether or not Xarp was gonna be in this? ))
(Oh gog if only I had the time to read this.I'm so busy that i can hardly answer to these.)
((Excuses, just skim and skip when you see fillers and oocs))
((Since Yugi's an elf, mind if I add some werewolves to Finnick's rebellion?))
(No I'm serious.I've got to go to bed soon and I won't be on most of tomorrow,along with homework and my friend really wants me to do something with her,so I won't be here probably most of Sunday.)
(then maybe just wait til monday to post? since when you come back after missing a couple days you'll already be lost again anyway..)

Izzy looked after Annabelle until she was no longer in sight, but still sat, holding her son, as she was before.

Zoey shook her head and poked Gio rather un-tenderly.
((Oooookaaaaayyy but it's gonna be a bitch. I am lazy. So there is an island of angels floating around he world and thy've banished the demons to a dead world and that's where fallax, two of my characters, one of sb's and garland are trapped. Fallax's baby mamma is homeless, starving and very nearly dead and her 17 year old daughter is planning something that may endanger her and her 10 year old brother Drake (remember leona? Yeah this is where he came from from). They are on the ground somewhere... ummm... Uriel is the Queen of angel, she is a bloodthirsty cunt. Giovanni is athe general of the queen's army and is passed out f4unk in an angel bar. Zoey is sb's charrie and is also in the bar but not really all that intoxicated and I am going to try to drag wolfmaster back in. Oh and basically only angels can really enter the gates that lead to the isle of angels.))
(So.....what is an elf supposed to do?)
"Why do we have to wait to go to the summerlands? Can't we go whenever we want?" Drake pushed himself farther against his mother's body, watching his sister leave again.

Gio snorted and fell off his barstool, now drooling on the floor.
((You decide. I told you, you should skim some of it. What do you think sb? Maybe izzy is in some kind of melting pot city where there are all kinds of races? Then kin can bump into them...))