gioco di ruolo casuale The Wicked and the Weak

aNinnyMouse posted on Apr 11, 2012 at 05:40AM
Angels, Demons and Humans all have coexisted in this world, as physical manifestations, mortal and feeling creatures. When they die, their soul becomes lost in the spirit world, a universe within a universe, containing remnants of all that has ended physically in the many worlds that exist within this universe.

Two worlds have already ended and it is this realm that still holds strong, yet it is torn by war, such is the way of most worlds. For years demons and angels have battled, their reasons varying from power to religion. The angels have deemed the powers of the demons impure and degrading to the spirit world, while the demons simply seem content to battle, be it for survival, power, or their destructive nature but bloodlust is common among all living beings.

The humans, however, never being quite as in tune to the spirit world, the source of the strange powers both the angels and demons have, were stuck in between. For years they were enslaved by the demons, before the angels stepped in and banished the demons to the Barren grounds where there is scarce any food, the land is infertile, and there is nothing to be seen but bare white flat land, layered with snow and ice; A frozen purgatory.

Now the humans live in harmony with the angels, as the demons struggle for their sruvival. But how long will this last? How long before the demons retaliate? And are humans in a true alliance with the angels? Or is this a different kind of enslavement...

Edit: I believe there should be room for more than just three races here. Like elves werewolves, and the like but I mostly put thought into those main three and was very eager to start. Hopefully, we can develop more within the rp.

((Okay, I know I wasn't very good at setting this one up so, ask me any questions you have and I will explain the best I can. There is no set time period for this. So it can be modern, futuristic, medieval, etc... I may not be able to be on as much because I have other things to tend to. Sex is perfectly fine as long as the entire rp doesn't center around it.. it has to have at least a little bit of everything in it to keep it going. You don't have to post your profile, just have your character in mind and enjoy! Thanks!))
last edited on Apr 12, 2012 at 05:09AM

gioco di ruolo casuale 2232 risposte

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 951-1000 of 2232

più di un anno fa aNinnyMouse said…
(((((That's a good idea. I think I'll do it too! Niiight everybody!))
più di un anno fa Nevermore_ said…
Izzy nodded quickly, tears running down her cheeks, "thank you so much." She said before quickly making her way to the second exit of the room, attempting to drag Annabelle along with her by the arm, and still carrying poor drake.
più di un anno fa Xarptic_Sojack said…
"I could save them, you know," he added. Then, either from boredom or reluctance to truly cooperate any further, Fallax dropped himself to the ground and laid there.
più di un anno fa Ria090 said…
(I completely lost what is also happening...Are you guys still in the house?)
più di un anno fa Nathan-Croak said…
Finnick sighed. "Zoey.. can we go now?" he muttered. Garland gazed off into the distance, almost as if he were completely unaware of what was going on aorund him.
((All of nathan's characters, Fallax, zoey, and isaac are outside. Gio and Arkel are inside and Izzy and her children are escaping out the back.))
Annabelle tried to pull away. "What about Dad?! Where's daddy?! What did he do??!" Annabelle looked back up at the stairway.
più di un anno fa wolfmaster3000 said…
( alright i'm back long night & bad day yesterday , still feeling crappy but meh the show must go on as Ninny mouse would say XD, i'm going bac ka few posts )

-Arkel nodded at his brother and stepped outside, even though he never liked escoritng prisoners it needed to be done- "very well Brother you deal with the vermin down there" -Arkel stepped outside and perked up his eye borrows at Fallax's odd display- "c'mon mr. Fallax it's time to get moving" -Arkel lightly grabbed his arm to pick him up- "I apperciate your co-operation, why so eager for capture?" -Arkel asked puzzled but curouis tone of voice-
((Yaaaay!))
più di un anno fa wolfmaster3000 said…
-Sakura looked at Giovani- "dead?" -She gripped her fists- "mrs. i'm sorry but if I am being given the oppertuinty to escape capture yet again I must go and find my Sensei." -Sakura pointed her finger at Giovani- "THE NEXT TIME WE MEET WERE GONNA HAVE A REAL WARRIORS BATTLE HEART HEAR,NO HOLDING BACK UNTIL THE LOSER DIES!!!" -Sakura Delcared this- "I'LL LET YOU IN A ON A SECERT I'M NOT GONNA LOOSE!" -Sakura than turned toward izzy and bowed- "I applogise for the trouble adn pain i've caused you and I am greatful for what you've done for me , mrs. please be safe!" -Sakura took off like a bullet, out the back door in a full dead sprint-
più di un anno fa -Soul-Smasher- said…
Pandora stopped, claws ready to slice at the angel. "Sensei?" Pandora jumped off the Angel and ran after the girl. "Are you Sakura?!"
last edited più di un anno fa
Giovanni stepped back from the little girl. He did not doubt the sincerity of her words but he did doubt to ever see her again. He left the basement, leaving a trail of black feathers behind. Finally, once out in the cold open air once more, Giovanni took a deep breath and bellowed out orders to his men. "There is nothing left here... Burn it down, burn everything down 'til there's nothing but smoldering ash."
Fallax stood to his feet once more. "Well, situations arose. I have given you no reason to kill me, and thus I had no reason to fight back. Besides, I-" He was cut short by Giovanni's words. His unseen, unseeing eyes widened and his heart dropped. "No..." he mumbled. "No...no no...we had a deal." He quivered. "We had a deal," he spoke up louder. "WE HAD A FUCKING DEAL YOU BASTSARD!" he exclaimed. Rather than snapping, however, he shattered, falling to the ground and sobbing violently, his agonizing cries being heard for miles around and his warm, damp tears flowing out from the breathing apparatuses on the sides of the mask.
Finnick sighed and sat down. "Whenever you're ready.." he folded his legs and looked at Fallax.

Garland continued to gaze off into the distance.
The demon's body convulsed in tears and deceit. He cried out at the 'news' of his family, once more reluctant to want to go. He wanted to stay. He NEEDED to stay. But there was nothing he would be fighting for. Nobody to protect. The demon just laid there, breaking down further and further by the second.
Giovanni tried his best to ignore Fallax's cries, but it was hard not to stare. The creature, once magnificent and powerful, now wallowing on the ground, broken and useless.
"Annabelle we have to go. Daddy will be fine, I promise, he's strong okay? But now we have to eve strong and get out of here so one day we can see him again. Please hurry, we have to get away from here," Izzy pleaded with her daughter, still trying to pull her toward the exit.

"Arkel, pick him up or something we have to go now." zoey spoke at last.

(sorry guys, busy day and supper at my aunts house.)
"GIOVANNI!!!! YOU BASTARD!!! I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!!!"
Finnick cursed under his breath. His restrains were lose, enough to free one of his hands at least. He grinned slightly as the idea of escape. But then, his eyes darted to Garland. What was wrong with him and what was he looking at? Finnick sighed then turned his attention to Fallax.Surely he was just putting on an act.How could a demon of his stature form a relationship with a human? Finnick tilted his head in curiousity as these thoughts and more flooded his mind.
Gio quickly jerked his head, averting his eyes from the demon. He watched the angels dart around the house, setting it aflame with whatever...they're angels they do it somehow, probably magic.

Annabelle kept looking back as her mother dragged her along. Finally, after sensing the desperation in Izzy's voice, Annabelle made her best attempt to run alongside her mother.
Izzy could hear her husband yelling once she got the door open. The idea of somehow letting him know they were okay crossed her mind, however she knew as soon as the thought formed that it was stupid and pointless. There was no way she could let him know anything while he was surrounded by Angels.
"Annabelle, you climb out first okay?"
Annabelle looked up at her and then nodded. She was so afraid she would leave her as well, but she scrambled through the door, regardless.
Fallax writhed in a desperate attempt to get free, bawling and yelling out in agonizing depression and insatiable rage.
"good girl, now take Drake so I can come up too," she said handing the baby up to Annabelle as smoke began billowing into the basement.

Zoey ordered two other angels to go and help Arkel restrain Fallax.
His entire body was shaking. "YOU FUCKER!!" he yelled back again. "YOU STUPID MOTHERFUCKER!!! I'M GOING TO TEAR YOU TO PIECES!! YOU HEAR ME!?!?" It was all an empty threat, though. He was caught and had let them put as many restraints on as they could. He could barely move, not to mention do any sort of damage to the seals on him.
Giovanni closed his eyes, feeling the heat from the flames tickling the hairs on his neck. He spread his wings and flew to the air.

Annabelle put her small arms out. "You'll come, won't you?"
Fallax stood there, head hung low and bawling.
Zoey took off into the air, heading for the gates.

"Of course I'm coming, love. I would never leave you two alone." she said, handing drake over and climbing up as well.
The demon felt himself begin to be lifted up. He shook his head and desperately grabbed at the ground with hands that didn't reach. "No! NOOO! Let go of me!!" He tried hard to get his talons dug into the soil, but the previous day's rain had made the ground soft and it only broke up under his feet. He cried harder as each futile attempt to ground him failed.
"Just shut up already! They aren't dead!" Zoey yelled at last, unable to take the whining any longer. "Giovanni wouldn't harm children, he gave praise earlier today for me not harming a demonic child older than yours. He would have spared them." She tried telling the frantic demon.
His breaths were sharp and gasping once he had finally fallen quiet. He was still, deathly so, and just as quiet. He just hung there from the chains attached to carry him up like an unmoving pendulum.
Giovanni climbed higher to the skies, dropping only a moment to dart forward through the clouds. The cold moisture dampening his wings, until he felt chills in his hollow bones.

Annabelle held tightly to Drake. She cast her eyes upward towards to the house and gasped as she watched the flames rise to the skies like a hungry beast, mercilessly devouring her home.
Once Izzy had made it out of the house she closed the door behind her and took Drake back. "Alright, now we have to run before anyone sees us. You have to run as fast as you can alright, Annabelle?"
Annabelle nodded. "O-okay!"
Finnick flew to the gates on his own with two angels grabbing his arms. The same happened to Garland.The surrounding angels shared troubled looks of confusion when they noticed Finnick's bright, and wide smile.
Izzy took hold of her daughter's hand once again and began running at a reasonable pace toward the woods.
Isaac flew on his own as well, with his arms and feet shackled and only Zoey holding on to his arm.
The demon remained silent and still for the entirety of the trip. He wasn't sure whether to believe her or not and didn't want to act out if it wasn't called for, yet didn't want to be specifically cooperative if it was.
((Timeskip to the gates/hiding place or should we wait for when Wolfmaster comes on again?))
(I'd prefer to keep going just because I'm impatient and am loving this RP and want to see it continue and develop, but I'm 'good' either way.)
(We can time skip I guess. But you're setting up the scene for the hiding place lol)
((Finnickand Garland don't do much anyway ))
Annabelle collpapsed in a clearing within the woods, her bare knees were black and purple and her feet were black with blood. Twigs and leaves were entangled in her dar hair, and her clothes were torn and stained with the earth. She plopped into a sitting position. She was tired.

Giovanni finally arrived on the island that hovered many miles above the earth, where he landed before the gates, exhausted.
Fallax felt his feet touch the 'ground'. But, rather than standing, he fell back down to his side. The mask faced towards Gio, as though he was glaring him down with some invisible eye or through some secret lens on the mask.
Izzy sat down next to the young girl and was not in much better condition either. Her arms especially were covered in scrapes and cuts from trying to shield Drake as much as possible.
She leaned over and kissed Annabelle on the head, "I'm very proud of you. You've been so brave today, I'm sorry you've had to go through all of this, Annabelle, I promise one day it'll all be worth it. One day this war will end and you and me and Drake and Daddy will be able to leave in a big house without anyone bothering us."
"You all go ahead, I need to have a word with Isaac before I send him in there." Zoey said to the others.
Finnick continued to shoot icy glares at Gio.

Garland passed out and hit the ground with a slight thud, landing awkwardly on one of his wings.
"Zoey..." Giovanni said in a warning tone. He turned his head to glance at her.

Annabelle reached out to hug her mother's throat as she tried not to cry.
Zoey turned with a straight face to Giovanni, "Leave one of them with us if you don't trust me." She said, referring to the other angels there helping out.

Izzy hugged her back tightly, "It's okay."