Anime Getting through High School

AmyRose11 posted on May 05, 2014 at 12:33AM
Hey, thanks for joining my new RP! ^_^ In this Rp, basically just live life (mostly) in high school and home. Well, if u have joined any of my other rps u basically know the rules lol XD Well thanks again and have fun! I'll post the characters soon! BTW if u like this rp or any of the others I have made, stop by the anime roleplaying club I made, you'll like it there too! *Just post a pic of your character in school uniform and your ready to go!
last edited on May 05, 2014 at 12:33AM

Anime 1663 risposte

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 951-1000 of 1663

più di un anno fa killer24 said…
Alex: *yawns and lightly falls asleep again*
più di un anno fa Firiel said…
Haruna arrived at Alex's house and she get off from the bike. She knocked on the door and wait to see if Alex open the door. She was wearing a cap to hide her hair in it and a jacket, make her looks like a boy.

((This is how Haruna dressed.))
 Haruna arrived at Alex's house and she get off from the bike. She knocked on the door and wait to see
Alex: *wakes up and opens the door looking at her* "hello, who are you?"
Harune : *grinning* Who do you think am I?
Alex: "pizza guy?, I don't know dude I'm like half asleep here"
Haruna : *pouts* Meanie... I thought you promise to call me Princess more often...
Alex: *looks confused and rubs his eyes* "Haruna?"
Haruna : *crosses her arms* That so rude of you to call me pizza guy.
Alex: "yeah, my bad to call you a guy because you're disguised as one" *rolls his eyes*
Haruna : That's an effect because you're a sleepyhead. You don't need to know my true intention coming here, right?
Alex: "your true intention?, yes I'd like to know"
Haruna leaned over and smirking, whispering at his ear. "I came here for...." she trailed off.
Alex: *steps back* "What?, what are you talking about?"
Haruna : *laughed* Calm down, boy. I don't came for something weird. I'm just hiding in your house for two day. I'll go home at Sunday night. OKay? You said you don't care about it so.. I think it's a good plan. *smirking and shrugged*
Alex: "I didn't mind you visiting but staying, why do I suddenly feel so used?" *rolls his eyes* "come in then, before a mob of screaming girls rush you thinking you're Bieber, you know the girl dressed as a guy thing"
Haruna : *rolls her eyes and step into his house* Yeah right, Alex. I'm not that famous. Even if I did, it will be a hundred cars and carriages after me with prince in each carriages. *giggles*
Alex: "good god that would be horrible, all the pretentious snobs" *shivers* "or the wimpy boy ones or bratty"
Haruna giggled and she looked at him, smirking. "Maybe you'll after me one day. No one would not get addicted to me after being my friend for a week or so. I bet you'll miss me very very much if I left even just for a day." She raised one eyebrow, still smirking.
Alex: "sure I would like a hole in the head or a constant headache perhaps" *rolls his eyes at her* "want a drink?"
Haruna : "Sure!" *looking at a couch and jumped on it, sitting happily* "Whoa.. You have a nice house and a nice couch even you live alone." *smiled happily*
Alex: "I'm glad you like it, because if you're sleeping round you'll be on it. What kind?"
Haruna : Water would be fine. I never ask too much. *pouts* That's so mean of a guy like you to let a girl sleeping on the couch. But because you're the house-master here, I think I'll follow your rules.
Alex: *walks into the kitchen* "would you really like to sleep in the bed that I have?"
Haruna smiled. "No need to worry about. I'm fine with this couch, it's comfy here. I can sleep wherever."
Alex: "sure that's okay with her highness?" *walks out and hands her a glass of water*
Haruna nodded and take the water. "Thanks. Letting me stay is more than enough."
Alex: "why anyway, surely you'd be safer in the palace you have with guards" *sits next to her*
Haruna took a sip of her water. "My parents going to pair me up with another unknown person. I'm sick of this and decided to run away."
Alex: "you know they might think I took you hostage or kidnap right?, it does seem suspicious"
Haruna looked at him, straight to his eyes. "Then I will said that you didn't. I'll explain it all until they clear. I'll stand for you if they blame you."
Alex: "my knight in shining armour" *laughs and pats her head* "perhaps but I wouldn't worry about it"
Haruna nodded and then drink her water again. "So, where are your parents if I may ask?"
Alex: "I don't know dead, alive somewhere"
Haruna frowned. "What do you mean?"
Alex: "I'm an orphan, I never knew my parents"
Haruna rested her hand on Alex's cheek. "I'm so sorry. I don't know... Live should be hard without your real parents..." she looked down.
Alex: "there's nothing for you to be sorry for, it's not hard at all"
Haruna sighed. "Maybe I shouldn't have asked about it..."
Alex: "why?, you wanted to know more about me now you do"
Haruna sighed. "I guess I asked the wrong question, guess I a bit stepped overboard with my questions."
Alex: *laughs and pats her head* "oh shut up and drink you water, no need to get to mellow-dramatic over it"
Haruna raised her eyebrows. She have been with him for a week and he know that she wouldn't shut up, because it's so hard to do. She can't stopped talking to him. He was so interesting that make her want to know more and more, even things she shouldn't see and hear yet. She then smiled, but it was a bit forced. She drank her water and gulped. She haven't said anything yet, and that caused the room to be in silence.
Alex: "you know I was joking right, but Jesus you was silent!" *laughs and pokes her side*
Haruna giggled as he poking her side. He know she was ticklish and he always used it as her weakness. "Stop! Stop that!! Stop tickling me!" She laughed.
last edited più di un anno fa
Alex: *thinks for a moment* "no it's too fun" *laughs and keeps tickling her*
Haruna gasped. "No no! Don't!!" She laughed and tears start to forming on the edge of her eyes.
Alex: "but you love it" *laughs*
Haruna shook her head. "No! H-How you can te-tell that??" she denying.
Alex: *stops and looks at her for a second like it was a stupid question* "do you really need me to answer that?"
Haruna wiped her tears and nodded. "I'm a bit slow. So you have to tell me that."