Anime Getting through High School

AmyRose11 posted on May 05, 2014 at 12:33AM
Hey, thanks for joining my new RP! ^_^ In this Rp, basically just live life (mostly) in high school and home. Well, if u have joined any of my other rps u basically know the rules lol XD Well thanks again and have fun! I'll post the characters soon! BTW if u like this rp or any of the others I have made, stop by the anime roleplaying club I made, you'll like it there too! *Just post a pic of your character in school uniform and your ready to go!
last edited on May 05, 2014 at 12:33AM

Anime 1663 risposte

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 851-900 of 1663

più di un anno fa killer24 said…
Alex: "don't be childish" *grabs for the phone again*
più di un anno fa x-Yumi-x3 said…
He made it back home in his car, " gosh im tired.." he opens the door and walks in while falling to the ground. "Ill never drink again " he mumbled.
più di un anno fa Firiel said…
Haruna : I'm not childish. *laughed and still have his phone out of his reach*
Alex: *sighs and starts to poke and tickle her*
più di un anno fa AmyRose11 said…
Mai walked around the park and sat on the bench and looked around sighing happily.
((Sorry late reply.))

Haruna : Hey-Hey! You ch-cheating! *her words broken because of the laughter and she laughed hard*
Alex: "show mean the rules" *laughs and keeps tickling her*
più di un anno fa x-Yumi-x3 said…
(I want to make it the next day in my next post.)

He goes to the fridge to get a soda, and notices a note, " mhmm..?" guess who's coming back.
"Wh-What kind of ru-rules is th-that?" Haruna said, but her words also broken because the laughter. "No-No rules like th-that! Hahaha!!"
Alex: "if there's no rule then I can't be cheating"
"No, you're still cheating!" Haruna determined.
Alex: "nope can't be if there are no rules mate"
Haruna pouted.
Ajax: "enough with the pouting"
Haruna back to her cherish face. "I'll pout whenever you cheating like that again."
Alex: "wasn't cheating"
più di un anno fa AmyRose11 said…
((Gotcha should it be a. Friday or Saturday?))

Mai wakes up the next day and sat in her bed looking around as her car curled up in her lap and she sighed.
Haruna just shrugged.
Alex: "I wasn't cheating"
Haruna raised her eyebrow. "Oh yeah?"
Alex: "so are you going to keep my phone or are we going to swap?" *holds up her phone*
Haruna groped her pockets, surprised. "How? When?"
Alex: *laughs and smiles at her* "what, I'm good with my hands"
Haruna pouted and get an idea. She texted her phone from Alex's phone and smiled. "Now I have your number." She give him his phone.
Alex: *laughs and hands her phone back* "that you do"
Haruna chuckled and back to walking. After ten minutes, they arrived at a big house with tall trees at the front. The gate was too tall to climbed and dogs are growled at Haruna and Alex when they arrived. "We're here. My house."
 Haruna chuckled and back to walking. After ten minutes, they arrived at a big house with tall trees a
Alex: *looks at it shocked* "holy, that's a big house princess"
Haruna : *giggles* Well, you see... my parents are quite rich person... and.. that's a why I always kidnapped... *went to the security*
Alex: "I see, wellI guess this is good bye then I'll see you at school later" *waves*
Haruna quickly ran to him and hold his hand with her hands. "Wait, I haven't say thank you!" She cleared her throat. "Thank you, Alex Knight... for being my hero today and ... for everything. You deserve a reward." She smiled and then gave Alex a quick peck on the cheek, she blushed beet red and then ran into her room in the second floor of the house.
Alex: *stands there shocked* "how did she know my name?, I didn't tell her" *shakes his head and walks off into the darkness* "just a guess"
((Timeskip to tomorrow?))
(sure)
((Kk. I'll start.))

Haruna woke up in the morning, yawned. "What a nice dream..." She chuckled and jump out from her bed, taking a nice hot shower.
Alex: *sleeps in for awhile snoring lightly*
Haruna took out her phone after taking a bath, dialed Alex by the number she got yesterday.
Alex: *groans as he thumbles for his phone answering it eyes still closed* "hello?"
Haruna got a feeling he just wake up by her call. "WAKE UP SLEEPYHEAD! TIME FOR SCHOOL!" she yelled. She giggled, oh how she loves to play a trick on him.
Alex: *yawns and hangs up turning over falling back to sleep again*
Haruna sighed. Well, she just let him sleep a few more minutes before call him again. She got dressed and have breakfast. It takes about.... 30 minutes.
Alex: *groans as he wakes up and heads to the shower*
Haruna tied her hair into twin-tails while humming and tied some red with black strips to her hair. "Now where is my phone hmm?" she mumbled.
Alex: *gets dressed and yawns*
Haruna : *dialed Alex again with her phone and waited*
Alex: *picks up the phone* "hello?"
Haruna : "Still have your head on the pillow?"
Alex: "remind me to get a different number"
Haruna : *giggles* I'll remind you to wake up in the morning, sleeping beauty.
Alex: *rolls eyes* "why?"
Haruna : *looks to the watch at her wrist* Because you gonna be late for school now.