Anime Getting through High School

AmyRose11 posted on May 05, 2014 at 12:33AM
Hey, thanks for joining my new RP! ^_^ In this Rp, basically just live life (mostly) in high school and home. Well, if u have joined any of my other rps u basically know the rules lol XD Well thanks again and have fun! I'll post the characters soon! BTW if u like this rp or any of the others I have made, stop by the anime roleplaying club I made, you'll like it there too! *Just post a pic of your character in school uniform and your ready to go!
last edited on May 05, 2014 at 12:33AM
save

Anime 1663 risposte

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 551-600 of 1663

più di un anno fa Firiel said…
Haruna : *chuckled* "Who want to make you better?" *arrived at a huge mall* *pull Alex out of car*
più di un anno fa x-Yumi-x3 said…
He blushes slightly feeling her fingers in his hair, he pushes his lips up against hers, "I um...I don't know... what I .want...at t-this moment actually."
più di un anno fa AmyRose11 said…
She stops and looks in his eyes and blushes. "If-if you don't wan to...I understand...
" No, it's not like that, I do." he turns his head, " Not here.."
Mai giggles. "Well, it's where you wanna go." She winks and gets up and slips on her clothes that she brought from her locker. "There." "Now, you say where to go and I'll follow!"
più di un anno fa killer24 said…
Alex: "you know that people will think that you're kidnapping me!" *follows her* "gods you're fast!"
" Holy shit, you're..wow..haha!!.." he takes her hand and he smiles, and they walk into the ballroom." The dance is still going, it's already 9:30 pm" before they could walk out someone calls his name. " Vincent!"
last edited più di un anno fa
Mai turns around seeing who was calling and moves close to Vincent. "Hmm?"
Before he could turn around someone punches him in the face, " holy hell..what was that for?" while holding his noise he looks up. "where in the hell have you been? are you just now getting here?" it was the Prez, " Huh? Oh no..I've been here ..just got caught up...in..something." he looks down at Mai and grins. She raises an eyebrow, "ugh I don't wanna know..any who that person that I was talking about this morning is here have you met him?" " Oh..my brother..yes." "No not your brother you baka, another guy...I think he's over here..come." she drags him away leaving mai.
Mai looks at them leave and sighs. "Vincent..." Mia sighs and walks off to the back of the ballroom and leans against the wall.
" Mhmm I don't see him, his name was Jack." Vincent looking back at Mai, then turning around. " Jack I've heard that name before."

" Are you srsly putting vodka in the punch...", " don't worry bro I'm just making it taste better.." "Oh really?...well I might have some myself." he gets a drink and dumps in to a brown haired girl named Mai.
Mai jolts up looks into his eyes. "Oh, I'm sorry." She smiles and brushes her hair back.
" Oh I'm sorry miss, I'm a bit clumsy..how are you this fine evening? My name is Jack."
 " Oh I'm sorry miss, I'm a bit clumsy..how are te this fine evening? My name is Jack."
Mai looks in his eyes. It's totally fine, I am to, my name is Mai." She smiles then feels her heart beating faster. "Oh god, this shouldn't be happening...." She thinks to herself. She blushes softly.
" Haha wonderful, Mai what a nice name. What are you doing here alone?"

"Mhmm he doesn't seem to be here...I could have sworn he was..anyway lets meet the super intendent of the school board. VICE-PRESIDENT. " she smirks and pulls him along. " God why did I agree to this job."cried Vincent. " I hope Mai is okay..hopefully she isn't to lonely. "
Haruna : "You need speed in life, Crazy boy. And I don't think anyone is dare to suspect me as a kidnapper." *lift her dress and pull off her shoes* *give the shoes to a maid, and then walked around with bare feet* "Ah, this is better. Do you want me choose for you or you choose for yourself, Alex?"
Alex: *looks at the maid and mouths* "help me, please"
"Well, I'm just sitting here, bored as all." She smiles and laughed.
" Well this is a dance even if you are alone, you must learn to enjoy yourself even when no one is around...come Mai." He takes her by the hand. " dance! "
Mai blushes crazy red as she gets dragged onto the floor. "Wow...." She whispers. "I hope Vincent's okay with this...." She thinks to herself.
" Have fun! You'll never know when time is up." He takes a sip of his drink from earlier. " whoa whatever that guy put in this punch is really making things spin." He looks at the time. "Its getting late and I must take my leave, seen you later Mai...at school maybe!" He smiles at her.

He takes a deep breath, while he listens to the boreding conversations of the people around him. Knowing he can't leave just yet, he turns his head seeing Mai. " mhm it seems she's made a friend that s good."
 " Have fun! You'll never know when time is up." He takes a sip of his drink from earlier. " whoa what
Mai waves bye and looked over to see Vincent looking at her. "Haha!" She giggled and waved at him.
He blows her a kiss, and mouths, "I'm gonna try to sneak away from these people..hold on."
Haruna : *grabs Alex's hand* "No one going anywhere." *pick a suit* "Not good." *pick another suit* *shook head* *pick another suit* "This looks good. Don't you think so, Alex?"
Alex: *looks down at himself* "I wouldn't know, I've never dressed fancy before" *looks at her* "thanks for doing this but why are you?"
Haruna : *shrugged* "I don't know. I just feel like I have to." *the maid nod* *give the suit to the maid and also a card* "Pay for it, pick the money from my bank account. You know what to do." *turned to Alex* "Well, you have to pay a little bit attention to yourself, you know. You should care for your surroundings. And believe me.. my parents forced me to dress fancy like this all the time. Sometimes a wealthy lord's son invited me for a gala dinner, they really want me to love them." *sighed*
Mai smiles and blows a kiss back and gives a thumbs up.
Alex: "wait so you're some sort of princess?!?!. I did not see that coming" *looks at her and smiles* "thanks but you know you've doomed yourself with that nickname forever" *laughs*
He ducks down trying to crawl away, "Vincent!" He turns his head. "Mhmm?" He said. " you baka, go ahead." He grins and gets up and walks over to Mai.
Mai smiles as she sees him walk over to her. "Hey there darling!" She smiles.
" Hi" he sighs, " goodness I'm tired...sorry I got pulled away where you alright?"
"Yeah, I'm fine!" She smiles and hugged him.
He smiles back, " that's good, are you ready to go?" he gets him self some punch and drinks it.
Mai smiles and nods. "Yeah, I do."
Haruna : *giggles* "Yeah.. sort of it... No one doesn't know about me when I was in fancy dress..... but you crazy boy... you even can't recognized me... That's what I like from you.. silly.." *eyes widened* "What nickname do you mean?"
He takes her by the hand and they both walk out together. "...this punch taste funny." He thinks to himself, "my house or yours?"
Mai smiles. "You wanna go to my place, my cats missed you like crazy!" She giggles. "It's cool if you don't wanna." She looked in his eyes.
Alex: "how was I meant to know the voice was you not God?. never mind, also I'm not crazy you know that right" *laughs*
" mhm thats fine, I don't mind one bit. "He opens the car door for her and he drives to her house." There must have be been something in that drink. .I don't feel to well." He mubbleds
Haruna : "You crazy.. what kind of normal people will climb the school building just for looking for his class? You also like to forget very much." *giggles*
As he drives to her house and turns off the car, Mai looks at Vincent."Hey, um, Vincent, are you okay?" She looks in his eyes as she closes the car door behind her as she walks to the house and opens the door. "I'm worried about you..." Mai's cat ran up to her and Vincent.
Alex: "first of all it was a good idea until someone grabbed my leg and pulled me into a room, second what do you mean I forget things?"
" mhmm..I'm al-alright.." he looks down at the cat and trys to grab it but falls over, "..he looks at his hands as they start blurring out, " Oh my god I'm drunk..." he says while slapping his hand over his face while laying on the ground.
Mai looks down at him and gets down next to him shocked. "Oh my god, are you okay?!" Mai rub his back slowly hoping he wasn't hurt.
" Im f-fine, im just a little tipsy. " he says while slurring his words. " I think I've only been like this once in my life..my brother and his friends like drugged me...it was still a fun night. Haha" he smiles " you're really good at massaging. "
Mai blushes and rubs his back some more. "Th-thanks...."
He gives her a sloppy kiss on the lips, "welcome, I need to change clothes I have some in my car." Although the room was spinning he was able to go to the car and get his clothes.
Haruna : "Well, you know.." *sat on a bench and then swings legs back and forth* "First, you forget your class. Second, you forget about how to read map. Third, you forget there is a school dance." *chuckled*
She chuckled nervously blushing crazy red. "Okay, he's crazy drunk..." She smiled though because it was kinda funny. "Come on in crazy, haha! ^_^"
Alex: *looks down* "I never learn't how to read a map, the school is a maze and it was muffled over the intercom"