Anime Getting through High School

AmyRose11 posted on May 05, 2014 at 12:33AM
Hey, thanks for joining my new RP! ^_^ In this Rp, basically just live life (mostly) in high school and home. Well, if u have joined any of my other rps u basically know the rules lol XD Well thanks again and have fun! I'll post the characters soon! BTW if u like this rp or any of the others I have made, stop by the anime roleplaying club I made, you'll like it there too! *Just post a pic of your character in school uniform and your ready to go!
last edited on May 05, 2014 at 12:33AM
save

Anime 1663 risposte

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 401-450 of 1663

più di un anno fa x-Yumi-x3 said…
He smiled, "I'm glad I met you." He grabs he head and kisses he forehead. " Where gonna have a wonderful time at this dance."
(Pictures makes things more interesting haha.)
 He smiled, "I'm glad I met you." He grabs he head and kisses he forehead. " Where gonna have a wonder
più di un anno fa Firiel said…
Haruna run to the Math Class. She didn't want to be late. But, she is already late when she reach the door.
"I'm sorry, I'm late," said Haruna.
"is it your bag?" ask the teacher.
"Yes," Haruna panting.
"Please sit down," said the teacher.
"Thank you," Haruna walk to her seat. It's all because that boy, I should never worry or think about him again, male only make me get in trouble, thought Haruna.
più di un anno fa killer24 said…
Alex: *looks around then walks over to a tree and climbs it*
più di un anno fa AmyRose11 said…
She smiles holding him close. "Yeah, we sure are." She smiles and looks up at him blushing slightly. "So, um, should I try on some more dresses or should I just get this one?"
(Of course it does!!!!!)
"Like, what about this dress, huh?!" She looks into his eyes and blushes.
 (Of course it does!!!!!) "Like, what about this dress, huh?!" She looks into his eyes and blushes.
Alex: *falls asleep in the tree*
" Pick which ever dress you like, sweetheart. I'm sure they'll all love great on you?" he look back into hers.
She smiles and giggles. "I want this one."
She smiles and giggles. "I want this one." I walk to the cashier and buy the dress and walk outside. "Come on Vincent!"
" huh? " He runs to her " Wow that was fast., are we going back now?"
"This is boring.." said Haruna. She's sleepy and then fall asleep in the Math Class.
più di un anno fa amy36y said…
Is it okay if I join? Like a new student came along?

Name: Mikoto

Grades: From Ds-Bs sometimes As

Mikoto is very mysterious and doesn't really talk much. Nobody knows much about her.

Appearance: Looks Like Lain (Picture)
 Is it okay if I join? Like a new student came along? Name: Mikoto Age: Unknown Grades: Fro
AmyRose11 commented…
Of course u can!! più di un anno fa
"If you want to." She looks in his eyes and smiles. "What else do you want to do?"
più di un anno fa amy36y said…
Mikoto walked through the door to the new class and wasn't noticed. She just sort of stood there stared.
wink
(Hey, if u guys wanna, I made 2 other Rps and they have NO ONE who replied,so can u guys plz visit them, they're pretty cool!)
(okay)
Alex: *talks in his sleep*
(Okay I might. c:)
" we can go back to school for the rest of the day, catch up on some things?" He asked.
(Thank u guys!! ^_^)
"That sounds okay!" She winks and smiles.
Hey walk back to the school building, he looks at his watch, " School I'll be out in an hour and the dance I'll start an hour after."
She smiles. "Awesome!!" She kisses his cheek. "Can't wait!!"
" until the then, I'm bout to go check u on some thing will you be alright until then? " he looks at her.
Haruna was in her dream. She was dreaming about a princess and the prince. Both of them were wear very luxurious clothes and dancing through the night.. Dancing.. And Dancing..
She winks and smiles. " 'course!" She looks in his eyes.
He pats her on the head and walks away, " mhmm I hope no one noticed I left."
Alex: *wakes up and yawns looking around* "where am I again?"
She smiles and giggles. "Nya!!" She blushes softly and purrs quietly.
He walks in the Prez* room, peeking his head through the door frame, " um hi..." She shifts her eyes at him " Where were you this time?" He jumps a little, " Psh who said I was gone..I was just on the roof for a little.." She rolls her eyes, " Mph..whatever just make sure you're present at this dance tonight, someone wants to say hello. " He lends against the wall, " Who might I ask?" She turns the spoon around in her tea, " I don't know, what his name was..but don't worry Vincent. Just show up and have fun." He shrugs it off, " Alright .. welp I'm done for today, we've got like 30 mins left of school now ..I'm gone." She drinks her tea, " yea..." He walks out of the room.
Haruna saw something good in her dream and she smiled in real life. The girl who sat next to her couldn't help but chuckled.
Alex: *looked around then jumped out of the tree* "I wonder if it's lunch?"
She walks back into the school and gets to class. "I can't wait to get to the dance." She blushes.
He stops, " Well I don't think I've everr just sat in class or even went before..I'll check it out." He went in his class seeing students socializing, and another girl sleep in the back of the class room, " psh no wonder I'm never in class."
Haruna suddenly awake and fell down from the desk and chair. "Uh.. hurts.."
Whole class laugh at her and the teacher start to staring at her. "Miss Tatesako, let me know if you need your pillow for the next sleep."
"Sorry," she scratched the back of her head.
"Wash your face, Miss Tatesako. It'll help you stay awake," said the teacher.
Haruna walk outside the class room. She stopped short when she saw a boy staring at her class.
"Excuse me, but, what are you doing?" ask Haruna to the boy.
He looks down at her, " what does it look like...?" He says while moving the hair from his face, " Mph..did you have a good nap, Mrs.Haruna?"
"Never better.." said Haruna. "How did you know my name? Who are you?"
" My name is Vincent I'm the vice president of this school, I know everybody's name...well I should anyways." he says while moving back into the hall and closing the classroom door.
Haruna watched as Vincent stepped away. She turn around to go to the restroom to wash her face, "How arrogant." She stepped away.
He grabs her by the arm and stops her, " Psh arrogant? really? you know nothing about me darling.."
"It's hurt. Let me go!" Haruna struggling. "I know everything I need to know. I always can see through people's face, their mask. And that include yours, Vincent!"
Alex: *walks around looking for the lunch hall when he spots Vincent and Haruna* "hello you guys!, I'm pretty sure you both shouldn't be in that hall having a /play date/ but what can I say about it"
"Date?! I should be crazy to date him!" Haruna yelled.
Alex: "whoa, calm down" *walks over to them*
He lets go " date her? I have someone better than her." He says while flipping the hair from his face. " I may come across as arrogant, but I'm not." he glances at the boy walking over to them, " I actually don't know this guys name."
Alex: "well butter-cup if you ask nicely I'll tell you" *stops and looks at him* "also I don't think it's nice to tell a girl that"
" To tell her what that have someone better? Well if she takes it the wrong way I''m sure it isn't.." He looks at the girl again, " what wrong with being honest?"
Alex: "it's rude for one thing, and I'm pretty sure being honest is horrible at time" *looks at him*
" Yea maybe your right, I am the vice president after all, I should make a good impression." he puts on a bright smile and holds out his hand, " Hi I'm Vincent Nightray, it's nice to meet you both."
Alex: *shakes his hand* "Alex, nice to meet you too"
"Another mask," Haruna rolled her eyes. "Okay. First, I'm not take it at wrong way. Second, your honesty is a bit too much. Third, don't show your fake face to me again!" Haruna crosses her arms.
He smiled at Alex, " I don't think I've ever seen you before." his smile disappeared when he looked at Haruna, he sighed, " welp you can't say I didn't try."
 He smiled at Alex, " I don't think I've ever seen te before." his smile disappeared when he looked a
Alex: "let's hope, you don't have to anymore I have a talent for trouble" *grins and looks a Haruna* "calm down, he doesn't seem so bad"